Goodwillie

jayjay

They design kits years in advance?

seriously?

To be fair, if I was involved in Hearts, I'd be having bets with my mates about who can get the most ridiculous rumour onto Kickback.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ron Burgundy

TBH it makes sense to have the designs in place already - fashion works in the same way and I can't see why designing and manufacturing a Football "T shirt" would be any different to the design and manufacture of a normal T shirt.

Honestly mate no wonder folk keep stuff to themselves,place is full of arseholes.Never again.Anyway I got a cheeky wee 5-1 photo of him before he went to play golf.He also mentioned the 2.5 million shortfall and other things but maybe he was making that up as well.

Gene Parmesan

Honestly mate no wonder folk keep stuff to themselves,place is full of arseholes.Never again.Anyway I got a cheeky wee 5-1 photo of him before he went to play golf.He also mentioned the 2.5 million shortfall and other things but maybe he was making that up as well.

Post the photo or GTFO ::troll:::'>

Ron Burgundy

Post the photo or GTFO class=:' />

It's on my phone and managed to put it on FBook but dunno how to put it up here,will have a go.945008_535347336526675_992239975_n.jpg

The People's Chimp

It's on my phone and managed to put it on FBook but dunno how to put it up here,will have a go.945008_535347336526675_992239975_n.jpg

BOOM!

I am not say you are lying. Some of the things you say are plausible, some are less so, but the ?2.5m shortfall has been public knowledge since the last AGM.

Well the photo is impressive. It does not mean Locke is giving you this info. If he is, then he could find himself looking for a new job now.

I am not say you are lying. Some of the things you say are plausible, some are less so, but the ?2.5m shortfall has been public knowledge since the last AGM.

There's a picture of LOCKIE FFS!

Gene Parmesan

Ron-Burgandy-Finishes-Drink-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

You are quite a gentleman, Ron Burgundy.

Ron Burgundy

It was his view on the shortfall not that there is a claim to be one.

Anyway I wont be posting stuff like this again,everything I said came from his mouth so if it aint plausible aint my problem.

Anyway I wont be posting stuff like this again,everything I said came from his mouth so if it aint plausible aint my problem.

I've sent you a PM mate

Gene Parmesan

Bawz to that Ron, you just won Kickback.

anchorman-jump-in-air.gif

Fair enough. As I said, it is plausible, some of what you say. Some of the stuff, GL, probably should not be disclosing. The ?2.5m is public knowledge though. Fair play to you for coming on here though, and backing yourself up.

Ron Burgundy

Fair enough. As I said, it is plausible, some of what you say. Some of the stuff, GL, probably should not be disclosing. The ?2.5m is public knowledge though. Fair play to you for coming on here though, and backing yourself up.

Wont happen again,.Was well chuffed this morning,post on here and get made out to be a liar.As for the 2.5mill it was his opinion on it not the fact that it exists.He didn't really disclose anything that he shouldn't have.His job is safe enough I reckon.

Wont happen again,.Was well chuffed this morning,post on here and get made out to be a liar.As for the 2.5mill it was his opinion on it not the fact that it exists.He didn't really disclose anything that he shouldn't have.His job is safe enough I reckon.

Get my PM Ron??

I was more going by signing targets. I do not blame you for being chuffed. It is always nice to get info. I did not mean to imply you are a liar. I apologise if you do. The ?2.5mill was disclosed at the AGM, though, so I suspect it is more than opinion.

Don't let it get to you Ron, I love a wee bit of info! There is truth in the shirt design being well in advance too! I have spoke to some of the retail staff in the past and confirm this. If folk choose to give you a hard time over posting this info they can go and swivel. Lockie looks well chuffed giving you the 5-1

So you bumped into Gary Locke today. Gary was kind enough to chat to you about Hearts and to no doubt answer your questions. He was also kind enough to pose for a photograph.

You then rush to the Internet to make yourself seem important to a bunch of anonymous people in cyber space.

Personally I feel quite disgusted that you not only strongly hinted at your source but then came straight out and named him.

Bad form, very bad form.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I was more going by signing targets. I do not blame you for being chuffed. It is always nice to get info. I did not mean to imply you are a liar. I apologise if you do. The ?2.5mill was disclosed at the AGM, though, so I suspect it is more than opinion.

He gave his opinion ON the ?2.5m situation, not on whether it exists. Ron's explained this a couple of times now.

Never Let Them Forget

So you bumped into Gary Locke today. Gary was kind enough to chat to you about Hearts and to no doubt answer your questions. He was also kind enough to pose for a photograph.

You then rush to the Internet to make yourself seem important to a bunch of anonymous people in cyber space.

Personally I feel quite disgusted that you not only strongly hinted at your source but then came straight out and named him.

Bad form, very bad form.

I'll second that. Poor show

Gene Parmesan

Bad form, very bad form.

This is hardly military intelligence. The entire site runs on folk asking for sources to info. The boy gives his and gets a shoeing from some. Lighten up.

He gave his opinion ON the ?2.5m situation, not on whether it exists. Ron's explained this a couple of times now.

OK. Fair enough. I will concede on that point.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Photoshopped.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

BOOM!

What was Leigh Griffiths doing round Gary Locke's gaffe?

personally i appreciate your update, so thanks.

This is hardly military intelligence. The entire site runs on folk asking for sources to info. The boy gives his and gets a shoeing from some. Lighten up.

No, completely disagree.

If he had information the by all means post it. The resulting ridicule is part and parcel of the Internet, but if it is reliable then he who laughs last laughs longest. :thumbsup:

It is extrememly bad patter to name your source especially when it is a club employee.

CloustonHMFC

Locke wouldn't have disclosed this info if it was any big secret, nothing wrong with naming the source in this instance as they are basically complete strangers!

If he was Locke's best mate and told him in confidence then it would be wrong to name him!

Ron Burgundy

Bad form, very bad form.

Didn't rush anywhere. Personally I think your being a bit of a dick about it. Each to their own.

Italian Lambretta

Was it the new houses at the top of Woodburn by any chance?

This morning I bumped into a very prominent figure from Tynie.Had a chat with him for about 10 mins whilst working in his neighbours house.Boyd and Goodwillie are very possible,goodwillie is meant to be going to the under 17 game tonight.He can't see Webster going anywhere,all the players being looked at are around the 25/26 years bracket,Lithuanians still pulling all the strings and not making things easy.Reckons the Scandinavians are at a fairly advanced stage.He also stated that the new strip was bogging but that he had seen the strip for next season and it was fine.I was working at a house up past Woodburn area of Dalkeith.

Strips designs are decided two years in advance if its the same sponsor. I remember reading Lewis Brodie saying when he finished with hearts we where in for a treat that season and the next don't know what he was talking about with this seasons

Can confirm there is a load of bullshit being spat out on this thread, and guess what I don't need a reliable source to tell me that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't rush anywhere. Personally I think your being a bit of a dick about it. Each to their own.

:lol:

Correct. Each to their own.

Exactly this.

This place is like Deliverance a lot of the time.

Ron B fair play to you.

FFS

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Ron fair play. Gotta have a thick skin here posting anything let alone gossip. If Gary decides to let rip to a punter the problem is his not yours. Right behind you pal and GL. Too much of this stuff is confidential for no good reason

tartofmidlothian

What was GL meant to have said again, aside from mentioning the 2.5m?

If one of them is Dundee United then we have no chance TBH.

Not so sure about that.

Ron get the dummy back in mate this is a football forum can't go throwing a hissy fit when someone says you've got something wrong.

I'm still unconvinced tops are designed a year in advance, but hey ho.

Why would they design next years top anyway, a Hibs mate of him told me we will have gone bust by then?!

this is a football forum

Not just any forum either. This is Jkb at the start of the football break with no tournaments this summer...going to be a long couple of months and irritation is high...

:sob:

Fermit the Krog

Gary's brother Kevin lives there.

Gary Locke stays at the new houses at the top of widburn.

GuitarJambo

Strips designs are decided two years in advance if its the same sponsor. I remember reading Lewis Brodie saying when he finished with hearts we where in for a treat that season and the next don't know what he was talking about with this seasons

Not true, the 2014/15 strip was only decided on a few weeks back. Infact the day of the sponsors evening was when the designs were finalised. I know this as solid fact.

Not just any forum either. This is Jkb at the start of the football break with no tournaments this summer...going to be a long couple of months and irritation is high...

sob.png

Boy at my work (massive italy fan) was talking about some u21 starting soon on Eurosport?

Archived