Goodwillie

jayjay

According to the Huns fans, tomorrow is D-Day for us due to info given to one of them from our Stadium Announcer - strange source

Exact wording - "My mate at work has said Hearts are going into administration tomorrow. Source is the stadium announcer" Their fans are loving the news, really hate us for some reason.

Lets hope another lot of Hibs like pi5h :(

It is rubbish believe me

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is rubbish believe me

Cool m8, brother is a Rangers fan and text me when he read it. Thought was a bit strange no mention on here

Real hatred for us on that site, really is them against the world. Back to dreaming of who can sign again ;)

mahgrassyshoes

Cool m8, brother is a Rangers fan and text me when he read it. Thought was a bit strange no mention on here

Real hatred for us on that site, really is them against the world. Back to dreaming of who can sign again ;)

They're going to be very disappointed if/when Hearts go into admin and don't get papped down to the third because they're too stupid to realise there is a difference between admin and liquidation.

Hope they're ******* spewing when we claw back the 15 points and relegate St Mirren. *****.

Say What Again

They're going to be very disappointed if/when Hearts go into admin and don't get papped down to the third because they're too stupid to realise there is a difference between admin and liquidation.

My boss is raging about it already!

My boss is raging about it already!

Hibs, the Huns and the other clubs that complained about us last month - seems we really are a loved club by others :)

portobellojambo1

Just had another chat with the guy who told me about this in the 1st place and as I say he is pretty familiar with Goodwillie. .

He's still convinced it will happen. Hearts have offered to pay a certain % of his salary and no other club has matched it. Including united.

I heard a salary figure tonight from a friend (no idea where he got it from didn't ask) and if it is/was correct then no other club in Scotland bar Celtic would be able to match it.

What the hell, I''ll chuck my tuppence worth in. A Celtic fan at work reckons the deals as good as done to take him to Parkhead.

And apparently Tony Watt will be available on a loan as he doesn't get on with Lenny.

Clerry Jambo

What the hell, I''ll chuck my tuppence worth in. A Celtic fan at work reckons the deals as good as done to take him to Parkhead.

And apparently Tony Watt will be available on a loan as he doesn't get on with Lenny.

That'll be some frontline for the Celts nixt season........Goodwillie and The Thumb ::troll:::'>

After Dundee United confirmed they hope to lure former strike star David Goodwillie back to Tannadice, STV has learned the club faces competition from three other clubs for the player.

Goodwillie, 24, is set to leave Blackburn Rovers on loan this summer and has a choice of returning to his old club or joining SPL rivals Aberdeen or Hearts.

The three-times capped Scotland forward also has the option of a temporary deal with a team from the Championship in England.

gorgieheart

Was all this goodwillie pap started by that cWilson choob ? Same lady who told us all that Rudy was signing a new contract !

We almost got Watt on loan in January.

heartsfc_fan

We almost got Watt on loan in January.

Really? I'd take him.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

love it, cloak and dagger stuff :stitch: undercover PMs . :gossip:

loving the flasher. One of our ex players got done for it, still playing lower leagues I think

I wish any transfer talk involving us was restricted to the Gullit lounge.

Hate threads like this. :lol:

On another note, I absolutely love the fact that Rangers hate us so much.

I really don't understand the bitterness though. Did they expect better from us?

Your half right. He did want to stay down south but didn't get an offer acceptable. I'm meeting my mate later in the week so I may have an update then.

Cardiac Rucksack

Your half right. He did want to stay down south but didn't get an offer acceptable. I'm meeting my mate later in the week so I may have an update then.

I can confirm this is correct. I'm still far from convinced this will happen but we have been in touch and his preferred destination is hearts.

I can confirm this is correct. I'm still far from convinced this will happen but we have been in touch and his preferred destination is hearts.

Why would he rather come to hearts than Dundee Utd if his wages will be covered by Blackburn. Genuine question.

When a deal for a player involves a 'loan' deal does a player actually have a choice of clubs??

Is it not the employer club that says we will loan you to 'x' club (ie the one that offers the most salary cover) go or stay?

Why would he rather come to hearts than Dundee Utd if his wages will be covered by Blackburn. Genuine question.

Cos Dundee Utd have not offered to pay as much a % of his Blackburn wage as we have at this point. Whether they to back to Blackburn with another offer remains to be seen but the guy who gave me the info is still pretty sure it'll happen.

George Street.

Cos Dundee Utd have not offered to pay as much a % of his Blackburn wage as we have at this point. Whether they to back to Blackburn with another offer remains to be seen but the guy who gave me the info is still pretty sure it'll happen.

I'm not saying that's untrue mate I was replying to "hearts are his preference" surely if its a choice for him it will be Dundee.

Also are people saying Lockes tapped up DG as unless a deals agreed he can't talk to anyone.

George Street.

If he wants to stay in England for his career it would have nothing to do with nightclubs.

If he wants to stay in England for his career it would have nothing to do with nightclubs.

I was obviously joking but you asked why he would want to move to Hearts over Dundee United. There was no mention of England in the post I replied to.

Cardiac Rucksack

Jezza I didn't ask the question. I was told that he just wasn't that keen on goin back to united. We are his preferred destination.

Jezza I didn't ask the question. I was told that he just wasn't that keen on goin back to united. We are his preferred destination.

Cool man :)

I was obviously joking but you asked why he would want to move to Hearts over Dundee United. There was no mention of England in the post I replied to.

Cool mate it was posted earlier in the thread. :)

Dr Ian Malcolm

I'm not saying that's untrue mate I was replying to "hearts are his preference" surely if its a choice for him it will be Dundee.

Also are people saying Lockes tapped up DG as unless a deals agreed he can't talk to anyone.

As long as he has permission from Blackburn he can talk to anyone he likes. Happens a lot - player agrees terms after being given permission by his club then they can haggle over transfer fees etc.

And maybe he just doesn't fancy it at Dundee Utd? They've lost Daly, Flood and are selling Russell and have so far replaced them with a couple of Partick players.

Arthur Morgan

You boys are after an English league 1 striker along with a championship striker. Sadly the boy didnt give me any names but said Locke had both watched before the end of the season and was very impressed with the league 1 boy. I'll try get it out him but not wanting to post names on here so happy to give anyone a PM if I do get the names.

I'll take a PM too. Cheers :thumbsup:

As long as he has permission from Blackburn he can talk to anyone he likes. Happens a lot - player agrees terms after being given permission by his club then they can haggle over transfer fees etc.

And maybe he just doesn't fancy it at Dundee Utd? They've lost Daly, Flood and are selling Russell and have so far replaced them with a couple of Partick players.

They still finished higher than us and we could be deducted points. If McNamara has went on record saying they are speaking with Blackburn I would say he's interested in going back there. Imagine after concluding negotiations his former team ask him back and he says naw? Just can't see it. Hope it does mind.

portobellojambo1

We wouldn't be signing him as such, if he were to come here, it would be on a loan deal just to try and get his career back on track.

Uncle Buck

Oh and the championship striker isn't Goodwille btw. As I asked and he said no.

I think I know who it is. Davide Somma, Scott McDonald or Jon Stead.

They're the out of contract strikers in the Championship. ::troll:::'>

Uncle Buck

Oh and the championship striker isn't Goodwille btw. As I asked and he said no.

Your post count is 5 oh 1 GIRFUY :yas:

vegas-voss

Its ******* beyond a joke that we can be linked with all these players and give Wilson a contract when we don't have a pot to piss in.Sign players and be in admin in a week I just don't get it.

letsalllaughathobos

Its ******* beyond a joke that we can be linked with all these players and give Wilson a contract when we don't have a pot to piss in.Sign players and be in admin in a week I just don't get it.

Probably cause most folk are talking shiiiittteeeee about admin,

I am sick of hearing it over and over again, it is just damaging us in the bid of player signings and sales,

rossthejambo

Probably cause most folk are talking shiiiittteeeee about admin,

I am sick of hearing it over and over again, it is just damaging us in the bid of player signings and sales,

Or they're talking shite about us trying to sign players...

Why are you so certain he'd prefer Dundee United? Different manager, different players and it's not as if he was Dundee born and bred.

Dr Ian Malcolm

We wouldn't be signing him as such, if he were to come here, it would be on a loan deal just to try and get his career back on track.

Yeah, was talking more in general terms rather than Goodwillie. I can't remember when I used "transfer fee" in relation to Hearts!

:rofl: rangers have " a real hatred towards us" erm no they don't talk to any rangers fans before or after a game against them, and they will only have nice things to say about our club. they always hope we have a good season I was linked to a thread on rangers media when there was a threat of us going into liquidation for the first time, and most of them were saying that they hoped we would pull through and that we were a good club. aye there was a few that were bitter but that was it a few. the only hatred comes from the group of kickbackers that have a weird obsession about the mini Hun tag opposition supporters tar us with. these ppl are the exact same people who constantly sympathise with sellick for some strange reason its pretty pathetic tbh.

scottish_chicP

I have yet to meet a Rangers fan who doesn't want us to go under.

Aye me too and it deepest darkest Fife I don't have to go far to find them

This is a fact, remember Heart of Midlothian fc, started the ball rolling that had sevco start life in the 3rd division, & finaly the. It twigged with thier knuckle draggers, we are nothing like them!!!

Glasgow Rangers, Sevco 8850, The Rangers all translate to 1 thing, Scotlands shame!!

scottish_chicP

Aye me too and it deepest darkest Fife I don't have to go far to find them

West Lothian here!

Archived