Goodwillie

jayjay

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys,

please can we get back to the football,

will David Goodwillie end up at Tynecastle?

NO CHANCE

Guys,

please can we get back to the football,

will David Goodwillie end up at Tynecastle?

Seemingly in the papers this morning it is being reported that Aberdeen, Dundee Unt and ourselves are all trying to get him on loan.

Nookie Bear

I heard

two days ago the following, from a solid source...choose to beleive or not although it does link to the above post.

Webster - Rejected a deal. We will go for an experienced CB.

Boyd - 99% certain.

Goodwillie (dont know if loan) 90%

HMFC will go into Admin in the next two weeks to pave the way for interested parties to move forward with their interest. We need rid of all Lith connections.

David Weir, will take the No 2 job as he is extremely interested in it but wants to wait to see if there is role for him at Everton when Martinez comes in.

Please dont give me the whole 'source' chat, if I said who I got it from I wouldn't get anymore, its very reliable lets just say that.

Not read the whole thread as it's descended into handbags but is bringing in players knowing administration is immediately imminent not a tad.....illegal ?

Chris Benoit

Not read the whole thread as it's descended into handbags but is bringing in players knowing administration is immediately imminent not a tad.....illegal ?

I think it could be classed as trading while insolvent.

heartsfc_fan

Three SPL clubs are vying to sign Blackburn striker David Goodwillie on a loan deal for next season. (Sun)

Not if we get a buyer in!

Gregory House M.D.

Three SPL clubs are vying to sign Blackburn striker David Goodwillie on a loan deal for next season. (Sun)

If one of them is Dundee United then we have no chance TBH.

heartsfc_fan

One will be Aberdeen IMO.

Clerry Jambo

Under normal circumstances I would be fairly confident a player would choose Hearts over the Sheep and Arabs, but there is nothing normal about our club at the moment

I do not see how anyone at the club could possibly know we are going into administration or initiate administration. Surely this would be decided by the Lithuanian authorities and if so, why would they let anyone at the club know about it weeks in advance?

Gregory House M.D.

Under normal circumstances I would be fairly confident a player would choose Hearts over the Sheep and Arabs, but there is nothing normal about our club at the moment

I doubt us singing "Tobin's gonnae **** ye" at him has made us his favourite group of supporters either :lol:

The People's Chimp

He may fancy a change, but probably not, and united would be more likely, especially if he really does 'hate hearts' (no surprise after the abuse he took).

Gregory House M.D.

He may fancy a change, but probably not, and united would be more likely, especially if he really does 'hate hearts' (no surprise after the abuse he took).

Aye, that was certainly my thinking behind it. I can't see him taking the chants very well :lol:

The People's Chimp

Aye, that was certainly my thinking behind it. I can't see him taking the chants very well :lol:

Tobins gonnae shag you :lol: Not one that will be fondly remembered IMO.

Gregory House M.D.

Didn't he miss a penalty in the game as well? Says it all about how he took the abuse. :lol:

Chris Benoit

I'm still gutted I missed that game :(

TBH, I doubt what the crowd at Tynie chanted at him will feature much in his decision. He's going to be after a deal that will relaunch his career. We could do that, as could the Arabs or the Sheep. However, we have the threat of admin and they don't, so they have the advantage. I agree that he is more likely to go back to Tannadice if that is an option.

Armageddon

I heard

two days ago the following, from a solid source...choose to beleive or not although it does link to the above post.

Webster - Rejected a deal. We will go for an experienced CB.

Boyd - 99% certain.

Goodwillie (dont know if loan) 90%

HMFC will go into Admin in the next two weeks to pave the way for interested parties to move forward with their interest. We need rid of all Lith connections.

David Weir, will take the No 2 job as he is extremely interested in it but wants to wait to see if there is role for him at Everton when Martinez comes in.

Please dont give me the whole 'source' chat, if I said who I got it from I wouldn't get anymore, its very reliable lets just say that.

Like a little girl ... I had a fit of the LOLZ reading that.

At least all the JKB bollox has been cobbled together into one post ... but then passing it off as being tipped off by a contact ... my dear goddy god.

The way I see it not just Goodwillie but other targets, we are talking to these payers & setting up these deals but unfortunately until we get the club sorted out we can't commit to closing these deals which is allowing agents time to punt these players elsewhere.

Pistol1874

The way I see it not just Goodwillie but other targets, we are talking to these payers & setting up these deals but unfortunately until we get the club sorted out we can't commit to closing these deals which is allowing agents time to punt these players elsewhere.

True. Gutted that we didn't get Danny Wilson.

cosanostra

We managed to commit to signing Danny Wilson so your point doesn't really seem likely.

So in my opening post on this thread I openly stated Hearts Dundee Utd and Aberdeen all wanted him.

The Sun taking my stories eh!!

True. Gutted that we didn't get Danny Wilson.

:lol:

Whether Goodwillie, Boyd or whoever come to our club or not, the fact is that Locke has been given a budget for next season and there will be new players in whether we go into admin or we don't. It's up to the players themselves to decide whether they want to come here.

We are a football team and need footballers on the park.

So in my opening post on this thread I openly stated Hearts Dundee Utd and Aberdeen all wanted him.

The Sun taking my stories eh!!

No joking, it is probably exactly where they got the story from!

Tommy Wiseau

Bullshit.

I'll take the abuse and being ganged up on, that's all part of Kickback. But when people are saying untruths about me then I'll speak out.

I said Jimmies were rustled, but I never, ever started it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Chat vortex = all gravy

Being a blind follower of dire chat = nae bother

Assuming you were being blamed for starting the terrible chat = break out the sawn off

Automatically assumed that it said your name in the post, which suggests you are conscious of having woeful chat. Clear self-esteem worries :o Also suggests some deep rooted acceptance issues, to me, which have been delightfully teased out of you when I wasn't even talking about you. Just call me Dr Tommy Freud :lol:

mahgrassyshoes

I really want goodwillie to sign for us, but if I was given the choice of going back to that game and not giving him that abuse and him signing or giving him that abuse and him not signing I'd still give him the abuse. It was epic!

That said, if he did sign you would get to see the extent of fickleness in football fans. You could almost guarantee there would be a positive goodwillie song... And I'd be joining in that as well.

The Future's Maroon

I knew I shouldn't have not bothered posting....so just to clarify, the source my info came from is Gary Locke himself last weekend.

EDIT:

Just to add, I could have posted this last Sunday but would have been ridiculed even more than I have been already...I didn't believe it all myself at first but when it comes from GL why am I to doubt it?!

cosanostra

I knew I shouldn't have not bothered posting....so just to clarify, the source my info came from is Gary Locke himself last weekend.

So Gary Locke told you personally that Hearts would go into voluntary administration within 2 weeks?

The Future's Maroon

So Gary Locke told you personally that Hearts would go into voluntary administration within 2 weeks?

That is not what I said buddy.

cosanostra

That is not what I said buddy.

So you've gotten the info from someone who Gary Locke told personally or do you have no idea who Gary Locke gave this info too?

It seems highly unlikely that he'd go about saying this to people.

The Future's Maroon

I spoke to someone who is good mates with him and got the info last weekend...I shouldnt have posted it on here to be fair (hindsight is a wonderful thing)...I was told about Wilson signing about two months ago from the same person so I don't doubt him at all.

The only option we have to go forward (in regards to a takeover) is for us to go into admin first to get rid of Lith connections/debt then the parties (yes parties) who are interested can take things further.

mahgrassyshoes

I've got a bit lost on this thread.

Is Yang not really a Panda then? :confused:

Nah, just some Saddo who sits in his room pretending to be a panda.

Fortunately there are lots of other real famous people who post here so kickbacks street cred shouldn't take too much of a dent.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Let's be honest here no rightminded party is going to bid on the club until Hearts and/or UBIG are in admin. Fire-sales are much cheaper.

Armageddon

who works out these percentages?

Haha! I wonder what the 9% difference in the two of them is ... maybe Goodwillie can't hold a pen hence he's less likely to sign, Boyd can hold a pen, he just can't write.

jack D and coke

That said, if he did sign you would get to see the extent of fickleness in football fans. You could almost guarantee there would be a positive goodwillie song... And I'd be joining in that as well.

Exactly and Goodwillie will know this. He knows we're a fairly big club and if he gets his shooting boots on here he'll become a big favourite.

Strachsuit

Goodwillie just tweeted:

"Hmmmm...." with an arrow pointing away and the word "soon"

Strachsuit

Also (and this may be clutching at straws) but he did change his twitter background to two clouds in the shape of hearts very recently!

Sorry, I've just re-read what I've written and I'm definitely clutching at straws!

Rudolf's Mate

I spoke to someone who is good mates with him and got the info last weekend...I shouldnt have posted it on here to be fair (hindsight is a wonderful thing)...I was told about Wilson signing about two months ago from the same person so I don't doubt him at all.

The only option we have to go forward (in regards to a takeover) is for us to go into admin first to get rid of Lith connections/debt then the parties (yes parties) who are interested can take things further.

No reason to doubt you mate however take the info one step at a time.

If we enter admin before 1st July there will be no signings. Simple as that.

Also (and this may be clutching at straws) but he did change his twitter background to two clouds in the shape of hearts very recently!

Sorry, I've just re-read what I've written and I'm definitely clutching at straws!

But clouds also bare a resemblance to sheep..:he's going to the Dons.

Ron Burgundy

This morning I bumped into a very prominent figure from Tynie.Had a chat with him for about 10 mins whilst working in his neighbours house.Boyd and Goodwillie are very possible,goodwillie is meant to be going to the under 17 game tonight.He can't see Webster going anywhere,all the players being looked at are around the 25/26 years bracket,Lithuanians still pulling all the strings and not making things easy.Reckons the Scandinavians are at a fairly advanced stage.He also stated that the new strip was bogging but that he had seen the strip for next season and it was fine.I was working at a house up past Woodburn area of Dalkeith.

Archived