Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

At Uni years ago one of my female friends came into the mens loo with me and pissed in the urinal ! True story 😂

Ffs 😂

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

I had to carry a female classmate out of the male bogs in a nightclub in Oregon once. She'd passed out while sat on a urinal, pished herself and thrown up on her legs.

I was also banned from an Edinburgh nightclub for indulging in a bit of HYF in the female toilets with my then-girlfriend.

Oooooo

I got pulled into a cubicle in “ mood “ one by an amorous guy . The bouncers were unaware ! 😂

Dick Dastardly
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Real absence of white people in the pictures, which in Croydon, is some achievement. Didn't realise CEC was operating an apartheid kind of approach.

:cornette_dog:

Dick Dastardly
7 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Sorry, meant PoC.

To many bursds in the pictures as well. Who the hell is doing the housework? 

3 hours ago, Stuart Lyon said:

https://edinburgh.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/building-community-evidence-for-urban-parklets-in-edinburgh

Latest daft idea from the Edinburgh Clown Council. One question elates to the different styles of Parklet but not liking any of them is not a choice! How democratic. 

I saw in the paper last week that the parking spaces and taxi rank outside M&S and Superdrug on Morningside Road was being considered for some 'green space' thing. 'Parklet' wasn't mentioned, but it must be part of this.

Dick Dastardly
8 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Must be some size of selfie stick you've got.

It's pretty big but its tucked away in that pic

ArcticJambo

Tried my best to make the council look poor in this. Chose the covered stationary bike shed parklet, as hopefully that'll get them to stop adding cycle lanes! :thumbsup:

15 hours ago, Stuart Lyon said:

https://edinburgh.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/building-community-evidence-for-urban-parklets-in-edinburgh

Latest daft idea from the Edinburgh Clown Council. One question elates to the different styles of Parklet but not liking any of them is not a choice! How democratic. 

Does nobody in the clowncil realise that London is generally a good few degrees warmer with less rain? There's probably only 5% of the time where sitting outside in edinburgh doesn't put you at risk of hypothermia ffs

Apologies if discussed.

People who refer to Billy Connolly as the big yin. As an a “yin” who happens to be big. It’s not it’s bigyin all one word. 

The pause between “big” and “yin” shouldn’t be there and it should be more of a “yun” than a “yin”.

Konrad von Carstein
18 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Dogs. In cities. Shiting and pissing everywhere.

Even if you pick it up, you're still probably leaving germs behind unless your mangey mutt forms perfect little solid meatballs of toley.

Dogs should be banned from the streets. If you have a large garden, let it run around and keech all over the shop if you wish. But if you're walking around on narrow suburban streets and your flea-bitten baby-substitute has decided to use the pavement as its own personal toilet, you need to have a word with yourself.

I'm calling in the Koreans to sort this out.

Someone has stepped on a dog egg this morning...

:lol:

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

Dick Dastardly
29 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Apologies if discussed.

People who refer to Billy Connolly as the big yin. As an a “yin” who happens to be big. It’s not it’s bigyin all one word. 

The pause between “big” and “yin” shouldn’t be there and it should be more of a “yun” than a “yin”.

Why would it be one word? 

I agree regarding yin/yun though. 

Dick Dastardly
34 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Dogs. In cities. Shiting and pissing everywhere.

Even if you pick it up, you're still probably leaving germs behind unless your mangey mutt forms perfect little solid meatballs of toley.

Dogs should be banned from the streets. If you have a large garden, let it run around and keech all over the shop if you wish. But if you're walking around on narrow suburban streets and your flea-bitten baby-substitute has decided to use the pavement as its own personal toilet, you need to have a word with yourself.

I'm calling in the Koreans to sort this out.

Someone wasn't allowed a dog as a child type post, imo

Just now, Dick Dastardly said:

Why would it be one word? 

I agree regarding yin/yun though. 

Because he’s the bigyin. Not the big yin.

Dick Dastardly
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Because he’s the bigyin. Not the big yin.

I'm no havin that. It's definitely the Big Yin. 

Dick Dastardly
Just now, jonesy said:

We had cats. Equally shite, but at least they're not public nuisance type-shite.

Wouldn't thank you for either given I'm living in a city. If I were in the sticks then that'd be a different story.

Guide dogs, hot dogs and Hush Puppies are the only acceptable types of dog in a city.

You went too far with Hush Puppies 

Lone Striker
5 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Apologies if discussed.

Controversial view there.   As an aside, Russell Harty had Billy C as guest on his  chat show in the 90s - and his 1st question  was "What's a Yin ?"

Facepalm emojis were invented soon after.  😃

6 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Controversial view there.   As an aside, Russell Harty had Billy C as guest on his  chat show in the 90s - and his 1st question  was "What's a Yin ?"

Facepalm emojis were invented soon after.  😃

It’s not controversial at all.

Its language.

Hes the bigyin. Not the big (space) yin.

Lazy rats who shop at supermarkets.

Some halfwit left a basket in a parking space.

Seems like they couldn't be bothered taking it back to the shop.

Unknown user
13 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Its language.

First I've heard!

12 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Apologies if discussed.

I'm not having that for a second. 

Lone Striker
58 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Its language.

Tongue-in-cheek comment .... sorry. 😉    When you say it out loud, then yes it could be all one word.    I've never seen it written as all one word though.  Has Connolly himself ever written it anywhere ?

Has "people on public transport who breathe, sigh or cough on the back of your head/neck" been mentioned?

If I ever get done for murder, it will be because of that...

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

Its language.

Big yin = big one surely, i.e. two words. 

I've just been sacked 🤣

I spent 2k learning to drive a hgv and it's taken me 3months to find a job. I lasted 2 days because the boss found out I'm not willing to commit my future to a job that pays you £10ph and you have to do 13hr shifts in ****ing sewage and other manky stuff.

Dick Dastardly
21 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Its language.

51Ujhvb4WaL._AC_SX355_.jpg

Edited by Dick Dastardly
Forgot the pic!

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, Herbert. said:

I've just been sacked 🤣

I spent 2k learning to drive a hgv and it's taken me 3months to find a job. I lasted 2 days because the boss found out I'm not willing to commit my future to a job that pays you £10ph and you have to do 13hr shifts in ****ing sewage and other manky stuff.

Sorry to hear that bud, Are these shifts legal, surely a few rest breaks in that time.

Get looking for a job with better hours, i take it 3x 13 hours =39 is your basic week.

13 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Sorry to hear that bud, Are these shifts legal, surely a few rest breaks in that time.

Get looking for a job with better hours, i take it 3x 13 hours =39 is your basic week.

Nah its 5 days a week. They advertised it at 30k and the boy at the interview said there's some long days which I got at stagecoach you would work 1 or 2 long days the rest were like 7 or 8hrs. Turns out its 59hrs a week which they get by making you work over your break which is illegal. I dunno where I stand now since I got binned after 2 days and it's salaried so would I get a full week's pay? 

I already got another job so it's not the end of the world.

1 hour ago, Herbert. said:

Nah its 5 days a week. They advertised it at 30k and the boy at the interview said there's some long days which I got at stagecoach you would work 1 or 2 long days the rest were like 7 or 8hrs. Turns out its 59hrs a week which they get by making you work over your break which is illegal. I dunno where I stand now since I got binned after 2 days and it's salaried so would I get a full week's pay? 

I already got another job so it's not the end of the world.

59hrs per week at minimum wage? You were quite right to tell them to stuff it. 

Only bit I’m confused about is how an HGV driver ends up in that situation?

Good to hear you’re sorted 👍 

Edited by PaddysBar

11 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

59hrs per week at minimum wage? You were quite right to tell them to stuff it. 

Only bit I’m confused about is how an HGV driver ends up in that situation?

Good to hear you’re sorted 👍 

I needed experience and they are the only ones willing to take a new pass, My thinking was do it for a few months and I'll get something better, No danger would I have done that normally, No one should work those hours and walk out with 450 a week.

8 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

I needed experience and they are the only ones willing to take a new pass, My thinking was do it for a few months and I'll get something better, No danger would I have done that normally, No one should work those hours and walk out with 450 a week.

👍 all the best for the new job. 

32 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Isn't 'yin' the same as 'one'?

So The Big Yin = The Big One?

Whywouldn'tyouuseaspaceinbetweenthetwowords?

I think what we're trying to define here is where the emphasis goes. It should be on 'big' rather than 'yin'. I think that's what the poster was trying to show with making it all one word. 

18 minutes ago, R9. said:

Was it bidfood by any chance 

Nah JC Environmental. I heard Bidfood pay no bad but work you like a dog.

On 14/03/2023 at 09:43, Vlad Magic said:

Apologies if discussed.

Seeing as he's from through west why isn't he called 'the Big Wan'?

35 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Me, currently everything I seem to touch turns to shite or breaks. No idea what is going on but I currently seem to have the opposite of the Midas touch. 

Be careful when going for a pish, maybe use some tongs to hold your special friend.

38 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Me, currently everything I seem to touch turns to shite or breaks. No idea what is going on but I currently seem to have the opposite of the Midas touch. 

Made In China...

3 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

TBF i purchased the best and most reliable tropical tank heater from there.

Xi, is watching and listening to you...:wink:

Edited by OBE