The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

The lump and bruise on my chin is the give away🤦‍♂️ this sort of thing makes for good craic though!

That's when I, ever so slightly, change the description of what happened.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• IronJambo

• iantjambo

• Harry Potter

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pharmaceutical01
9 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Had my cocker spaniel up the pentlands one day, it decided to have a roll through cow dung 😮, found a pool of

rainwater and managed to get some off, (still stinking), the drive home was not pleasant.

My mate's dog found a dead seal on the beach in Aberdoir and rolled in it! Said the smell was unbelievable 

Dick Dastardly
9 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Had my cocker spaniel up the pentlands one day, it decided to have a roll through cow dung 😮, found a pool of

rainwater and managed to get some off, (still stinking), the drive home was not pleasant.

My spaniel did the same. You would have thought she had dived into one of those chocolate fountains you see at weddings. I've never wished i had an outside tap more in my life. 

14 hours ago, pharmaceutical01 said:

My mate's dog found a dead seal on the beach in Aberdoir and rolled in it! Said the smell was unbelievable 

My dog caught the scent of something down at Cramond one day and ahead she went to find it. From a distance I could see her rolling in something and said to my wife 'it must be something dead'. Caught up with her and it was a seal. Thankfully didn't smell too bad.

The festival and fringe " luvvies" currently walking about Edinburgh.  Mainly bunch of plonkers.  

Had a right laugh last night though.  A snooty wifey was walking passed us and we over heard her say " its so bloody cold up here"....LOL.   Aye hen it is...she had a flimsy skirt on and sandles with no tights or socks... and a blouse....It was cold but you still get the dafties thinking its warm here. 

3 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

The festival and fringe " luvvies" currently walking about Edinburgh.  Mainly bunch of plonkers.  

Had a right laugh last night though.  A snooty wifey was walking passed us and we over heard her say " its so bloody cold up here"....LOL.   Aye hen it is...she had a flimsy skirt on and sandles with no tights or socks... and a blouse....It was cold but you still get the dafties thinking its warm here. 

Edinburgh isn't really that far from the South of England in fairness and living in the South East I've barely worn anything other than shorts, sandals and a t-shirt for the last 2 months. My only concern being remembering to wear a hat if I'm in the sun for more than 15 minutes. It's bloody horrible.

I'll definitely be bringing a coat, hat, scarf and gloves when I head north. Only cos I know.

22 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Edinburgh isn't really that far from the South of England in fairness and living in the South East I've barely worn anything other than shorts, sandals and a t-shirt for the last 2 months. My only concern being remembering to wear a hat if I'm in the sun for more than 15 minutes. It's bloody horrible.

I'll definitely be bringing a coat, hat, scarf and gloves when I head north. Only cos I know.

Geographically not too far but there is a noticeable difference in the weather I feel . 

4 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

When did saying "feck up" instead of "feck off" become a thing?

Rage inducing, it shouldn't be but it is :lol:

Fevk knows 

22 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Geographically not too far but there is a noticeable difference in the weather I feel . 

Often quite a bit different but many don't realise until they've left their bubble and their nipples are cutting glass.

59 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Often quite a bit different but many don't realise until they've left their bubble and their nipples are cutting glass.

LOL

10 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

When did saying "feck up" instead of "feck off" become a thing?

Rage inducing, it shouldn't be but it is :lol:

Just using the word “feck” is cringe 

Edited by Faded Seat

4 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Just avoiding the mods wrath...Div.

Not aimed at you lol people actually use it even say it in person which is embarrassing 😂