The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

4 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Hope the stray arm dude got sent off😏.

Annoyingly, I couldn't even batter him because he genuinely didn't mean it :lol: 

Shin pads required next week though :whistling: 

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, tian447 said:

Annoyingly, I couldn't even batter him because he genuinely didn't mean it :lol: 

Broke my wrist playing 5s, tackle from the back, went to old royal and told to come 

back the following day to get it set and plastered, great fun, NOT.

2 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Broke my wrist playing 5s, tackle from the back, went to old royal and told to come 

back the following day to get it set and plastered, great fun, NOT.

Done my ankle at 11 a side about 5 years ago.  Boy went to clear the ball and I nicked it off his foot, just as he followed through with the kick right into my ankle.  Didn't mean it, just bad timing.

Plastic shin pad ankle guards shattered, and I suddenly couldn't put weight on it.  Swelling wasn't that bad, and I sat on the sidelines for half an hour thinking it was just a bad knock.  I was playing in Glenrothes on a Friday evening and had no way to get home, so drove to Ninewells in Dundee (which I realised was a mistake after having to brake the first time).  Couple of hours in A&E, and the X-rays showed a double fracture :vrface: 

It's still stiff and painful to this day.

13 minutes ago, tian447 said:

shin pads wont protect yer nose

45 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

shin pads wont protect yer nose

My nose is currently massive, I could probably strap a shin pad to it at the minute :lol: 

16 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

****ing Prime. 

Kids are like smack heads for this stuff and has caused me nothing but petty problems for me. 

My wife paid £10 for a can of stuff for the boy. Trust me she and he both felt my seethe. There was a lot of pent up rage in my rant. 

I've been pulled into school as the boy started selling it at a ridiculous mark up to even more gullible teenagers.  I'm not sure how much he made but I'm suspecting it close to a grand as he miraculously bought a stone island jumper in cash. Plus I recently offered him money for something his response was ‘i don't need it, I have my own’

I was at the petrol station and got swarmed by a group of teenagers who were like crackheads looking for prime. I then had to put up with their nonsense ‘fam’ speak to inform their ‘fam’ a supply has been located. Ended up just throwing the teenagers out the way to get front of queue. Which was met with some faint abuse from the leader, who was warned if he said another word I would buy every bottle of prime in the place. Not sure if retort or the death stare that accompianed it made him and his wannabe roadmen comply. 

The amount of cash KSI and Paul are making off this stuff is ridiculous. Part of me must think they're lacing it with crack or something as the teens are  mad for it. 

My son was the same when it first appeared, there were bottles of it being sold at his school for thirty quid!!!

It's went off the boil a wee bit now but £2.50 for a wee bottle of bang average juice is ridiculous, a well promoted fashion accessory. 

il Duce McTarkin
23 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

he miraculously bought a stone island jumper in cash. 

:sweeet:

Videos of him misbehaving on a train to Hamilton incoming.

25 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I was at the petrol station and got swarmed by a group of teenagers who were like crackheads looking for prime. I then had to put up with their nonsense ‘fam’ speak to inform their ‘fam’ a supply has been located. Ended up just throwing the teenagers out the way to get front of queue. Which was met with some faint abuse from the leader, who was warned if he said another word I would buy every bottle of prime in the place. Not sure if retort or the death stare that accompianed it made him and his wannabe roadmen comply. 

Saddened that you passed up an excellent opportunity to wait until they had exited the petrol station then scatter them with the bull bar on your gas-guzzling Chelsea tractor. They'd be proper roadmen after that, in a manner of speaking.

2 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

****ing Prime. 

Kids are like smack heads for this stuff and has caused me nothing but petty problems for me. 

My wife paid £10 for a can of stuff for the boy. Trust me she and he both felt my seethe. There was a lot of pent up rage in my rant. 

I've been pulled into school as the boy started selling it at a ridiculous mark up to even more gullible teenagers.  I'm not sure how much he made but I'm suspecting it close to a grand as he miraculously bought a stone island jumper in cash. Plus I recently offered him money for something his response was ‘i don't need it, I have my own’

The amount of cash KSI and Paul are making off this stuff is ridiculous. Part of me must think they're lacing it with crack or something as the teens are  mad for it. 

I agree with you on the ridiculousness of it all and I think parents shouldn't be indulging this nonsence. But at the same time fair play to your laddie for taking advantage of people's idiocy. 

5 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

****ing Prime. 

What on earth is prime, i have Amazon prime, (thought that was the post lol), new one to me.

57 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

What on earth is prime, i have Amazon prime, (thought that was the post lol), new one to me.

Snap!

(Tho Amazon Prime p****s me off too)

Some “ friend “ on my Facebook tonight

” how do you delete Facebook and messenger “? 

got the response they wanted 

“ oh no hun don’t “ 

I would have said “ go on then , bolt , attention seeking Arsehole “

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

il Duce McTarkin
7 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

:rofl:

il Duce McTarkin

It's a guarantee that folk who haven't seen a tomato since school dinners are now sitting with a fridge full.

10 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

“ oh no hun don’t “ 

ha ha ha, brilliant

“ oh no hun don’t “ 

i would have said if you are that thick to not know how to do that you should not be using social media

“ oh no hun don’t “ 

Would have? You had the opportunity so you either did or didn't, not would or wouldn't have. 

Fitzroy Pointon
1 hour ago, Rousset1 said:

Wakey Wines!

Awa' and feck yersel'.

Like Binley Mega Chippy last year. It really doesn't take much to entertain the brain dead masses these days. 

All roads lead to Gorgie

When you realise that you are nearly out of toothpaste and the last tiny bit misses the brush and goes straight down the plughole. Just happened to me. Had to cut the tube open to get the dregs that were left.

1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

Would have? You had the opportunity so you either did or didn't, not would or wouldn't have. 

I didnt want to give them the attention they sorely needed. 

1 hour ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

When you realise that you are nearly out of toothpaste and the last tiny bit misses the brush and goes straight down the plughole. Just happened to me. Had to cut the tube open to get the dregs that were left.

I always cut in half near the end, tight sod that i am.

Dick Dastardly
6 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Me too. There's another 3 days worth stuck in the corners 😂😂😂

Bet365 😡

Placed a bet earlier that the following players would score anytime during the match…David McGoldrick (Derby), Paul Mullin (Wrexham), Ollie Watkins (Villa) and Eddie Nketiah (Arsenal). The bet slip clearly states that the selection is void if the player doesn’t start. The first 3 players all scored and Nketiah was on the bench. I had a cash out of £16.80 and ignored it as I thought that was the payout due to Nketiah not starting.

As Nketiah came off the bench and didn’t score, the bet was lost.

******* raging at the ***** 😡😡

All roads lead to Gorgie
6 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

I do that too if I can find the effing scissors, that's another grump.

Tomato puree is another thing that you waste by throwing away when there is still some left in the tube.

5 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Bet365 😡

Placed a bet earlier that the following players would score anytime during the match…David McGoldrick (Derby), Paul Mullin (Wrexham), Ollie Watkins (Villa) and Eddie Nketiah (Arsenal). The bet slip clearly states that the selection is void if the player doesn’t start. The first 3 players all scored and Nketiah was on the bench. I had a cash out of £16.80 and ignored it as I thought that was the payout due to Nketiah not starting.

As Nketiah came off the bench and didn’t score, the bet was lost.

******* raging at the ***** 😡😡

If it says its void, get that disputed with them. They are usually quite good at sorting it, but I will point out that you need to manually tick the box to Void if player doesn't start for each of your selections, not just the one at the top. It's a bit of a pain in the arse which I've fallen for as well. 

48 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Dont try and go down Meadowplace road its shut, for how long, who knows.

while im here 5 drivers with no lights at 7am, beyond me per usual.

Are you seeing these no-lights drivers from behind?

That's a huge seethe of mine...these modern cars with their daytime running lights that only switch on front lights.
When it's dim at early morning or dusk, many of these idiots will notice that their dashboard is lit up and assume that their dipped lights are on. No, buddy - YOU'VE got to switch them on.

And please...don't let me get started on sidelights. Bloody things should be outlawed.

2 folk at my door today, one for a driveway, no thanks , just had one from BT, no thanks im under contract to virgin, good bye get a website and save some shoe leather , 

luckyBatistuta

Just returned home and wife saw a bag lying on the edge of our grass. She went to pick it up and steaming hot urine poured out of it. We went in the house to look at the camera and an Amazon driver pulls up, delivers a parcel next door then gets in the back of his van, shuts the door, then reopens it and throws the bag out, then drives off. Not sure if I can actually speak to anyone on a phone, but I’m ####ing raging here🤬🤬🤬

14 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Just returned home and wife saw a bag lying on the edge of our grass. She went to pick it up and steaming hot urine poured out of it. We went in the house to look at the camera and an Amazon driver pulls up, delivers a parcel next door then gets in the back of his van, shuts the door, then reopens it and throws the bag out, then drives off. Not sure if I can actually speak to anyone on a phone, but I’m ####ing raging here🤬🤬🤬

Ask your neighbour for the delivery label of the parcel, van delivery details may be on it, or just take a snap.

Clarty b****rd!

luckyBatistuta
11 minutes ago, OBE said:

Ask your neighbour for the delivery label of the parcel, van delivery details may be on it, or just take a snap.

Clarty b****rd!

I have a crystal clear video of the driver and his registration. He looks straight at my house as he throws it out the van. I’ve been trying to contact Amazon since it happened. You just go around in circles between a bot answering and a message saying their phone return call service isn’t working. 

22 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I have a crystal clear video of the driver and his registration. He looks straight at my house as he throws it out the van. I’ve been trying to contact Amazon since it happened. You just go around in circles between a bot answering and a message saying their phone return call service isn’t working. 

are you on twitter? if so tweet them telling them you will post the video

luckyBatistuta
3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

are you on twitter? if so tweet them telling them you will post the video

Good shout milky👍

luckyBatistuta
12 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

it is one of the very few good things about twitter

I actually quite like Twitter 🤪

• Moderators

Please don't discuss or comment on moderator actions on the open forum. That's a quick way to get your account suspended. 

If you need to talk about forum moderation then please PM any moderator or admin and one of us will try to help you. 

Thanks.

Talking of the police…

Not really a seethe but more of a WTF. Went to the local supermarket and a couple of cops went in around the same time picking up their lunch. You’ve got used to cops with the modern short sleeved outfits with the body armour so you see a lot of them with tattoos. But one of this pair who had a shaved head had neck tattoos that continued up onto the back of his head. It wasn’t so long ago that tattooed hands would put employers off and neck tattoos were basically “job stoppers” that would stop you getting any kind of public facing jobs. Now we’ve got cops looking like LA gang members. 

Fitzroy Pointon
2 hours ago, Tazio said:

Talking of the police…

Not really a seethe but more of a WTF. Went to the local supermarket and a couple of cops went in around the same time picking up their lunch. You’ve got used to cops with the modern short sleeved outfits with the body armour so you see a lot of them with tattoos. But one of this pair who had a shaved head had neck tattoos that continued up onto the back of his head. It wasn’t so long ago that tattooed hands would put employers off and neck tattoos were basically “job stoppers” that would stop you getting any kind of public facing jobs. Now we’ve got cops looking like LA gang members. 

That screams "misuses police systems to get the phone numbers of vulnerable female crime victims" to me. 

Edited by Salad Fingers

2 hours ago, jonesy said:

Don't judge a book by its cover, Taz :angel:

Well I’ve got tattoos and I’m a terribly nice chap. Just a bit odd seeing that on a cop. 

11 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Likewise.

I actually think it's a pretty bad look for a policeman. Potentially intimidating when dealing with kids, auld dears, etc.

My mantra was always to have my tattoos above the T-shirt line in case I got work in Japan.

I could get away with a shirt with the sleeves rolled up a bit in Japan. Buggered if we had a wear your shorts to work day though. 

6 minutes ago, OBE said:

Lights out (2nd day) at Sheriff Hall...any seethe?

Is the traffic moving better though?

It’s a few orders of magnitude different numbers-wise but when traffic lights were down at a junction near my old work traffic moved much better.

17 minutes ago, FWJ said:

Is the traffic moving better though?

It’s a few orders of magnitude different numbers-wise but when traffic lights were down at a junction near my old work traffic moved much better.

Cant be that bad or the seethe would've been front & centre.

If you own one of these, you just breenge straight on, new car owners are more hesitant...:)

173713_volvo_960.jpg

20 hours ago, jonesy said:

Mayfield Road/Ratcliffe Terrace/Causewayside traffic again.

Folk are constantly parked in the bike lanes or on double yellows all day. Cyclists tearing about with no lights on in the dark. I see police cars/vans - not on emergency calls - driving past all this without a care in the world.

On Saturday, wife stopped for about 20 seconds on zigzag white lines near a crossing (she most likely would've stopped in the bus stop space only there was a car already in it!) to hand the car over to me as she was headed out and I'd just finished work. Pig van pulls up and gives it "You know you shouldn't be parked there, right?"

Tubes. No wonder they get so little respect these days. Cruising about in their warm vehicles, avoiding any real work and harassing upstanding pillars of the community like myself.

Was speaking with a copper mate a few weeks ago, he's reasonably senior and works plain clothes in serious crimes, he was saying that every so often he's made to go back in uniform and do a shift walking the beat 'to keep them grounded', seems like a great use of police resources, taking folk away from serious crimes to keep an eye on drunks in the cowgate

5 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Roundabouts with traffic lights are for incompetent drivers. 

Roundabouts & traffic lights shouldn't be in the same sentence...:)

Was in Banshee labrynth bar at the weekend. Theyve taken down the male and female toilet signs on the doors but replaced the female sign with a stuck up paper note saying "if you usually use the urinal, please use the other toilet". what is the point in that? absolute nonsense. Its actually worrying how ridiculous the world is becoming.

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Negan said:

Was in Banshee labrynth bar at the weekend. Theyve taken down the male and female toilet signs on the doors but replaced the female sign with a stuck up paper note saying "if you usually use the urinal, please use the other toilet". what is the point in that? absolute nonsense. Its actually worrying how ridiculous the world is becoming.

At Uni years ago one of my female friends came into the mens loo with me and pissed in the urinal ! True story 😂