The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Dick Dastardly
58 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Good shout, not had that in years. obviously ,  with lovely milk 👍.

Erm i was joking. Its rank rotten! 😂 😂 

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

luckyBatistuta
34 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I know, it’s absolutely awful. Still better than Camp coffee though

Folks who would get a cracking coffee and destroy the flavour of it by putting milk or sugar in it  are heed the baws

13 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Folks who would get a cracking coffee and destroy the flavour of it by putting milk or sugar in it  are heed the baws

Sugar is purely objective. Italians will put sugar in espresso as a normal thing. And I agree with them. 

6 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I’ve stopped putting sugar in 3/4 of my espressos. Noticeably feeling better. 

I’m not one of those people that get a buzz from strong coffee but there used to be an old Lebanese bloke had a sandwich shop opposite Sandy Bells that would do you a double espresso with a spoon of brown sugar that even had me rattling. He also did amazing chilli scrambled egg rolls. Great way to start your day. 

luckyBatistuta
30 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I’ve stopped putting sugar in 3/4 of my espressos. Noticeably feeling better. 

Give the old milk and sugar up for about a month. It will not taste great, but all of a sudden you’ll get that true flavour that you will appreciate, never go back after that. I used to take milk and two sugars in coffee and tea, now can’t drink either if someone puts it in🤮

Edited by luckyBatistuta

Dick Dastardly
1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Cream is much better. Black coffee is for pretentious wannabes 

luckyBatistuta
23 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Cream is much better. Black coffee is for pretentious wannabes 

This explains my Christmas present from Mrs lB

173422EC-B8AF-4E7E-B7CA-2B6F29487999.jpeg

The coffee snobs in life are hilarious. Why do you care what coffee other people drink? You’ve obviously found a  kind that you like so why not leave it at that?

It’s similar to the steak threads, if someone is in a restaurant and they’re paying £30 for something that cost the restaurant £5 to buy, at least allow them to have it cooked the way they like it😀

And before I get labelled a Nescafé drinking spoons Tuesday night steak club well done member I don’t drink coffee and couldn’t tell you the last time I had a steak. 

There's only four types of coffee

Black with sugar

Black without sugar

White with sugar

White without sugar

The rest is just foam.

49 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

The coffee snobs in life are hilarious. Why do you care what coffee other people drink? You’ve obviously found a  kind that you like so why not leave it at that?

It’s similar to the steak threads, if someone is in a restaurant and they’re paying £30 for something that cost the restaurant £5 to buy, at least allow them to have it cooked the way they like it😀

And before I get labelled a Nescafé drinking spoons Tuesday night steak club well done member I don’t drink coffee and couldn’t tell you the last time I had a steak. 

Of course people can have a fillet steak cooked well-done or put coke in a 30 year-old malt or buy a Porsche and never drive it at more than 30mph if they want.  It’s their choice.  But it’s a waste !  That’s what gets me.

42 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

There's only four types of coffee

Black with sugar

Black without sugar

White with sugar

White without sugar

The rest is just foam.

Depends if the milk is hot or cold.  Tastes very different.

JudyJudyJudy
9 hours ago, PaddysBar said:

Well Im basically scum ! I like decaf white coffee 😂

Dick Dastardly
56 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Well Im basically scum ! I like decaf white coffee 😂

I prefer bean to cup coffee but I'll drink instant most of the time. I've smoked for 30 odd years so my taste buds are dead anyway

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I prefer bean to cup coffee but I'll drink instant most of the time. I've smoked for 30 odd years so my taste buds are dead anyway

I’ll have the odd normal coffee but I get a headache with it 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Your opinion on this matter has been noted and filed accordingly.

apollo-galvanised-outdoor-litter-bin-90l

That’s harsh 

JudyJudyJudy
18 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Witty though 👍

aye he does make me chuckle ..ill gie him that.  Not many men do. :) 

13 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

That’s harsh 

A comment from some random on a forum isn’t my definition of harsh JJJ. 

You keep enjoying the coffee any way you like it 👍 

henrysmithsgloves
On 05/01/2023 at 01:23, FWJ said:

Of course people can have a fillet steak cooked well-done or put coke in a 30 year-old malt or buy a Porsche and never drive it at more than 30mph if they want.  It’s their choice.  But it’s a waste !  That’s what gets me.

C'mon it's gotta be a single malt🤗

JudyJudyJudy
10 hours ago, PaddysBar said:

A comment from some random on a forum isn’t my definition of harsh JJJ. 

You keep enjoying the coffee any way you like it 👍 

👍👍👍 I will 

JudyJudyJudy

A new series of “ a new life in the sun “ is back on , on channel 4 . It’s about British people setting up a new business in Europe . A couple have moved fo France and have opened a guest house and took months to renovate it. They have been absolutely hopeless doing  all this and to cause me even more seeth , they welcomed their first guests without a word of French ! Arghh my pet hate 

Another couple in their mid 50s have opened up a cocktail bar and are “ run off their feet “ no wonder bar work is a young persons game 

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Pilkington had already used the. “Idiot abroad” title. 

oh it really rips my knitting.  

Dennis Reynolds

Selling stuff on Gumtree. Had a no show last night and other folk just don't reply once they ask if it's still available. Did not think it would be this difficult. 

henrysmithsgloves
4 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Selling stuff on Gumtree. Had a no show last night and other folk just don't reply once they ask if it's still available. Did not think it would be this difficult. 

Used it once,got bombarded by spam 😂 never again

Edited by henrysmithsgloves

On 09/01/2023 at 13:19, jonesy said:

Folk that pull over on the ‘wrong’ side of the road and leave their headlights on. 

Dicks. 

I usually give them the full beams if nothing is coming the other way.  Utter ****ing cretins and it just blinds you coming toward them.  If you have to do it, just pop your ****ing sidelights on, it's one single slight twist of the stalk - but the amount of people who drive around without lights on at night suggests that your average driver has absolutely no idea how their car actually works.

https://www.highwaycodeuk.co.uk/parking-at-night.html

You MUST NOT park on a road at night facing against the direction of the traffic flow unless in a recognised parking space. Laws CUR reg 101 & RVLR reg 24

Dick Dastardly
52 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Just finished at hospital with my daughter. They needed to change some medication for her and work out new dosage based on some factors weight etc. It’s not medication that is generally prescribed to anyone her age, so they need to be very careful with it 

Anyway, the doctor was doing the calculation for the new dose. She comes back and tells us the dosage. 

I immediately notice that the dose doesn’t seem right. It seems massively out.  

Anyway, I said to the doctor you calculated that right? Slightly offended she tells me yes. I then query this as I say based of her weight it would be x. The doctor tells me, they just done on calculator it is correct. 

I then asked for it to be double checked or clarity on what I’m missing on calculation.  She then goes to do the calculation in front of me. Then hurriedly goes away. About 5min later comes back and tells us the dosage is actually a third of her initial prescription. 

I started laughing, the doctors turns around to me and says she’s ‘not a mathematician and the pharmacists would have picked it up.’

I was less than impressed to put it mildly.

That's absolutely shocking. 

There should be a special place in hell for people who write “outwith” as two separate words. Epidemic proportions now.

:nojustno:

henrysmithsgloves
On 12/01/2023 at 13:02, jonesy said:

I think most folk have automatic lights these days. Probably one of the reasons they don’t think about the impact on other road users. 

download.jpeg

images.jpeg

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

I was saying this when I was out with my friends the other day.

Cold yesterday...hope you weren't with out a jacket.....

henrysmithsgloves
29 minutes ago, jonesy said:

There's another one. 

When I started driving, folk would switch from dipped beam to sidelights for a second as a way of saying 'thanks'. Now, folk decide the best way to thank you is to temporarily blind you.

I wear these driving at night now,makes a difference 👀😎

download (1).jpeg

6 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Just finished at hospital with my daughter. They needed to change some medication for her and work out new dosage based on some factors weight etc. It’s not medication that is generally prescribed to anyone her age, so they need to be very careful with it 

Anyway, the doctor was doing the calculation for the new dose. She comes back and tells us the dosage. 

I immediately notice that the dose doesn’t seem right. It seems massively out.  

Anyway, I said to the doctor you calculated that right? Slightly offended she tells me yes. I then query this as I say based of her weight it would be x. The doctor tells me, they just done on calculator it is correct. 

I then asked for it to be double checked or clarity on what I’m missing on calculation.  She then goes to do the calculation in front of me. Then hurriedly goes away. About 5min later comes back and tells us the dosage is actually a third of her initial prescription. 

I started laughing, the doctors turns around to me and says she’s ‘not a mathematician and the pharmacists would have picked it up.’

I was less than impressed to put it mildly.

Doctors Needed straight A's to start the course in my day.

One of which is English, so I'm just as shocked she used Mathematics and not Arithmetic