The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

47 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Lovely day though,did you get the painting finished?👀

🤣

At least the guys were actually busy doing it, not just standing around chatting.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Portable Badger
47 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Lovely day though,did you get the painting finished?👀

Was thinking the same when I first read it  - “Feck that’s some distance to paint in 40 minutes. Obviously disnae work fae the coonsil !”

4 hours ago, Meathook said:

Thanks for that, I hadn't heard of it. I'll look into it. 👍🏻

You'll need to sign up for Revolut / Monzo / other service who provide it.  It's pretty handy, you sign up with their app, pay a couple of quid to get a card delivered, then you just top it up using the App.  I use mine as my regular every day card, works with Google Play as well. 

The disposable cards also make things like ordering football shirts from dodgy websites a bit more safe :lol:

Really easy to create a disposable card, and then even if they nick your details, the card won't work. Perfect for online :)

Unknown user
4 hours ago, Meathook said:

Thanks for that, I hadn't heard of it. I'll look into it. 👍🏻

Yeah the virtual cards are handy, and reassuring.

I like Monzo, they have another feature where you can get your wages from 4pm the day before they're due. Nice little perk.

1 hour ago, tian447 said:

You'll need to sign up for Revolut / Monzo / other service who provide it.  It's pretty handy, you sign up with their app, pay a couple of quid to get a card delivered, then you just top it up using the App.  I use mine as my regular every day card, works with Google Play as well. 

The disposable cards also make things like ordering football shirts from dodgy websites a bit more safe :lol:

Really easy to create a disposable card, and then even if they nick your details, the card won't work. Perfect for online :)

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

I like Monzo, they have another feature where you can get your wages from 4pm the day before they're due. Nice little perk.

Thanks guys. That certainly looks like the way to go. I just wish the TSB had explained how someone could get my card details before I'd recieved the card. The card was cancelled one day and a replacement ordered, the new card details were used the next day and I received the card the day after that. It's just mad, it got me thinking someone at the bank was at it. :D. 

henrysmithsgloves
15 hours ago, FWJ said:

🤣

At least the guys were actually busy doing it, not just standing around chatting.

Must have been private contractors.

At least you guys have a sense of humour 👍🏻

13 hours ago, R9. said:

40 minutes to paint that’s some going or sitting in traffic 😂

👍🏻

On 07/04/2023 at 17:36, FWJ said:

…. and while I’m at it, I see the ‘temporary’ replacement ferry -which was already older and smaller than the usual one - on the Corran-Ardgour route (known to a few on here) has now also broken down and the service has been suspended for “days”.  This will mean a long detour through Ft Wm (can take an hour on a busy day) and then down the other side of the Loch on a wholly inadequate single track road.

Now being reported that the replacement (47 years old) will be out for ‘weeks’ - possibly all summer.

Nice that “Highland” Council found £10s of millions to build a spare bridge over the canal in Inverness while sitting on their hands about Lochaber though.

Fitzroy Pointon

The Easter posts coming thick and fast on FB (I don't have an account thankfully but Mrs Fingers does). It's not Christmas you ****ing idiots. Seen at least three pics tonight of people with chairs or couches set up with clothes, PS5 games, money wallets. Ridiculous. 

Harry Potter
7 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

The Easter posts coming thick and fast on FB (I don't have an account thankfully but Mrs Fingers does). It's not Christmas you ****ing idiots. Seen at least three pics tonight of people with chairs or couches set up with clothes, PS5 games, money wallets. Ridiculous. 

My son gave me an easter egg, white chocolate,  lavely.    

Dick Dastardly
9 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Ffs

JudyJudyJudy
5 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

My son gave me an easter egg, white chocolate,  lavely.    

That’s nice . My mum always got me one even when I was an adult. My stster carried that tradition on but she’s now passed on  too 😢

Harry Potter
54 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

That’s nice . My mum always got me one even when I was an adult. My stster carried that tradition on but she’s now passed on  too 😢

Sorry to hear that pal, hope you have a good day, happy easter.

been here before
On 07/04/2023 at 23:18, tian447 said:

On 07/04/2023 at 23:22, Smithee said:

On 08/04/2023 at 00:48, Meathook said:

Thanks guys. That certainly looks like the way to go. I just wish the TSB had explained how someone could get my card details before I'd recieved the card. The card was cancelled one day and a replacement ordered, the new card details were used the next day and I received the card the day after that. It's just mad, it got me thinking someone at the bank was at it. :D. 

EXCLUSIVE: We were scammed for thousands... but our so-called bank 'blamed US': More fraud victims speak out after trendy e-money app Revolut refused refunds

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/article-11927943/More-fraud-victims-speak-trendy-e-money-app-Revolut-refused-refunds.html?ico=mol_mobile_home-newtab&molReferrerUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fhome%2Findex.html%3F_gl%3D1*1d9n0xs*_ga*OVdYU3dkNkJBbU50LWJhRXEwaVAzODhPSkhRdUdCejdQc2ZudlNQOTE2aG9TMHBBZ2xOTkFIQXhtUW5Pcjh0Zw..&_ga=2.21551423.505227427.1658521522-9WXSwd6BAmNt-baEq0iP388OJHQuGBz7PsfnvSP916hoS0pAglNNAHAxmQnOr8tg&_gl=1*10ssozf*_ga*OVdYU3dkNkJBbU50LWJhRXEwaVAzODhPSkhRdUdCejdQc2ZudlNQOTE2aG9TMHBBZ2xOTkFIQXhtUW5Pcjh0Zw..*_ga_XE0XLFFF16*MTY4MTExNDEyMC4zMy4xLjE2ODExMTQzNDYuMC4wLjA.

Dick Dastardly

Someone has stolen my identity and is posting on the Football Scotland website 😂😂😂😂

This clown can't spell my name correctly though

Screenshot_20230410_153904_com.android.chrome.jpg

Lone Striker

Just found out that our vet practice is now charging £20 to do the simple  admin of submitting a claim to Petplan on your behalf to get paid for the bulk  of the pet's surgery bill.    If you don't pay the £20 upfront,  the vet demands FULL payment of the surgery bill  BEFORE  they'll do the surgery, and you have to submit a claim yourself to get some money back  from Petplan.

Our practice used to be family owned - and the senior nurse was on the ball with doing all insurance claims.     They gave up & retired when Brexit made it difficult to obtain vet medicines  (the big boys hoovered most of them up as bulk buyers)  .... and now one of the big boys (CVS) owns the practice.  Guess what - consulting fees up by 25% and now this monetising of  a simple admin service.

:vangry:

All roads lead to Gorgie
16 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Just found out that our vet practice is now charging £20 to do the simple  admin of submitting a claim to Petplan on your behalf to get paid for the bulk  of the pet's surgery bill.    If you don't pay the £20 upfront,  the vet demands FULL payment of the surgery bill  BEFORE  they'll do the surgery, and you have to submit a claim yourself to get some money back  from Petplan.

Our practice used to be family owned - and the senior nurse was on the ball with doing all insurance claims.     They gave up & retired when Brexit made it difficult to obtain vet medicines  (the big boys hoovered most of them up as bulk buyers)  .... and now one of the big boys (CVS) owns the practice.  Guess what - consulting fees up by 25% and now this monetising of  a simple admin service.

:vangry:

My vet just charged me £90 for ear drops that Amazon sell for £18. Because they are prescribed you need the vet's approval though, so little hope of getting them at that price as its no profit for them.

Lone Striker
3 hours ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

My vet just charged me £90 for ear drops that Amazon sell for £18. Because they are prescribed you need the vet's approval though, so little hope of getting them at that price as its no profit for them.

Ridiculous isn't it.  I  found out last year that there are some vet "medicines" that are actually identical to human ones. All marked up on price too -  Omeprazol  tablets to settle a dogs stomach.  Also an eye drop (can't remember the name) to stop itching & irritation.  You have to sign a form to say you accept the risk of using these because they're not "officially"  for animals.   

One of the vet nurses told me recently that its ok to give small quantities of Kelloggs All-Bran to dogs in their food to help them "go poo-poo".   

All roads lead to Gorgie
29 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Ridiculous isn't it.  I  found out last year that there are some vet "medicines" that are actually identical to human ones. All marked up on price too -  Omeprazol  tablets to settle a dogs stomach.  Also an eye drop (can't remember the name) to stop itching & irritation.  You have to sign a form to say you accept the risk of using these because they're not "officially"  for animals.   

One of the vet nurses told me recently that its ok to give small quantities of Kelloggs All-Bran to dogs in their food to help them "go poo-poo".   

YouTube have some interesting clips where home made recipe's they say are as affective as vet meds. One I watched used canesten cream and Aloe Vera for a fungal ear infection in a dog or cat. 

I would be nervous trying that though, even more so with the All Bran 😄

Dennis Reynolds

My cat gets human epilepsy drug Gabapentin to chill him out before going to the vets because he's a shitebag. Works a treat.

Portable Badger
12 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

My father was a vet and used to prescribe us animal treatments where appropriate.  I used a lot of Horse Liniment during my rugby playing career 

Portable Badger
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

I had to use horse condoms. 

Aye the horse liniment didn’t make me run any faster but I’ve got a “kneecap tapper”!!

😜

JudyJudyJudy

On masterchef the night A guy served monster munch crisps as part of a dish ! 

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, R9. said:

😂😂😂. I must of missed that one was it the same ep as the Scottish woman with her Haggis Slices 😂 and the big guy with beard who just gave them a full chicken to dismember themselves and use lettuce leaves for wraps .

It was the episode last night and it was the big guy with the beard who served the monster munch to That posh good critic William Sitwell 

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, R9. said:

😂😂😂. I must of missed that one was it the same ep as the Scottish woman with her Haggis Slices 😂 and the big guy with beard who just gave them a full chicken to dismember themselves and use lettuce leaves for wraps .

The haggis looked ok ? The Hollandaise sauce was a mess though 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, R9. said:

I’ll have to watch last nights I must of watched the nights before last night on iplayer. The sauce was a mess and still ended up dishing it up 😂

She should have left it off the dish . Yes it was last night episode ! 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, R9. said:

The British master chef is a lot better than some of the crap I’ve seen on food network from America on the fire stick 😂 tv show called beat Bobby Flay some arrogant yank tosser who thinks he’s gods gift. 

Oh he’s needing attention ! 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

What flavour?

I ****ing love monster munch. It's like catnip to me, especially, the pickled onion ones. 

Not sure if that's due to being a child in the 80’s or the schemie in me, I can't shake; despite my many efforts 

Missus has the show recorded, albeit none of these techniques seem to be rubbing of on her 😡 Might check out after all we need more master chef wankers imo. 

Anyway the DOMs and my shit fitness  I've not been exercising very much lately outside lifting. Went and did a bit boxing training and some bag work. **** there is not a part of me that doesn't hurt. Laughing, coughing or sneezing makes me want to cry. 

Also without being a, cliche, Brexit😡😡😡

No sure 😂 he put cheese on them as if they were nachos 

JudyJudyJudy
14 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I don't think pube-chin will do well in prison.

aye hes no very bonnie.  

JudyJudyJudy
37 minutes ago, jonesy said:

That's a man whose hard drive needs checking.

Hes a " she" ,,,,how dare you.....

only joking.  

henrysmithsgloves
4 hours ago, jonesy said:

I don't think pube-chin will do well in prison.

I thought he was giving a squirrel a BJ😳

il Duce McTarkin
5 hours ago, jonesy said:

I've had a groin strain since December. Coughing and sneezing gives me unreal pain...

Guess whose hayfever has decided to show up for the first time in 20 years?

:jjyay:

6 hours ago, jonesy said:

I've had a groin strain since December. Coughing and sneezing gives me unreal pain...

Guess whose hayfever has decided to show up for the first time in 20 years?

You sure it's no a hernia?

il Duce McTarkin
17 hours ago, jonesy said:

Pumping the female members of your family hurts, too. 

Tell me about it. Always quite enjoy yours, though.

17 hours ago, jonesy said:

Think it's just a bad pull.

Harsh. I'd give her a solid 7/10, but that includes 1 point for the dirty talk and 2 for the eye contact.

il Duce McTarkin
50 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Jokes on you. All my family identify as Robyn Woof. 

Had to google Robyn Woof.

Probably done worse in the depths of an eccie binge, tbf.

JudyJudyJudy

Sickly couples ! In a coffee shop earlier . We observed a couple ( male / female ) cuddling . The guy took a sip of his coffee ( which had cream at the top ) sone cream went on the tip of his nose and it looked “ cute “ to her . She then licked it off !! Yuck 🤢 me and my friend ( coupled miserable cynical jaded homosexuals just looked at each other with that look 👀 ) 👀😎

D236937D-CB5F-423E-8210-6B78B7E5E4B9.jpeg

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

JudyJudyJudy
5 hours ago, jonesy said:

Jokes on you. All my family identify as Robyn Woof. 

That’s the can’t who screamed on my pals face . My female pals face . Not mine . He didn’t say boo to me . 

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Sickly couples ! In a coffee shop earlier . We observed a couple ( male / female ) cuddling . The guy took a sip of his coffee ( which had cream at the top ) sone cream went on the tip of his nose and it looked “ cute “ to her . She then licked it off !! Yuck 🤢 me and my friend ( coupled miserable cynical jaded homosexuals just looked at each other with that look 👀 ) 👀😎

D236937D-CB5F-423E-8210-6B78B7E5E4B9.jpeg

Like you’ve never had your nose creamed on