The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Dick Dastardly
1 hour ago, Ribble said:

Doesnโ€™t happen to be a Greene King boozer?

Na, not that posh... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JudyJudyJudy

Not really a seethe as such but just a question . Been binge watching โ€œ Veraโ€ย ย with the great Brenda Blethyn in it . Really enjoying it

ย 

. Anyway sheโ€™s a ย top cop in it . Her subordinates call her โ€œ mamโ€ when addressing her ? Do cops really do that ? Seems odd term now . Think Helen Mirren was also called it when she played Jane Tennison in โ€œ prime suspect โ€œย 

3 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Na, not that posh... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

It was the ginger twat bit, thereโ€™s a boy that seems to have been manager of every Greene king boozer in Edinburgh for about 6 months at a time that fits the bill haha

Dick Dastardly
30 minutes ago, Ribble said:

It was the ginger twat bit, thereโ€™s a boy that seems to have been manager of every Greene king boozer in Edinburgh for about 6 months at a time that fits the bill haha

Just shuffle him off somewhere new when he makes an arse of it in one bit?ย 

Corfu, hotel reservation, booked in January, cancelled...๐Ÿคฌ Sitting here with the booking confirmation. The hotel states, there was a malfunction on their booking system. I know why their system has conveniently failed. I was one of the last few to secure the B&B option, the all inclusive option was โ‚ฌ1500 more. ***king crooks.

On 02/04/2023 at 11:03, OBE said:

Corfu, hotel reservation, booked in January, cancelled...๐Ÿคฌ Sitting here with the booking confirmation. The hotel states, there was a malfunction on their booking system. I know why their system has conveniently failed. I was one of the last few to secure the B&B option, the all inclusive option was โ‚ฌ1500 more. ***king crooks.

ย 

AirBnb - booked in January, cancelled.

ย 

Typically, everything left is triple the price of what we paid for the same dates, and all hotels are booked up due to local events.

30 minutes ago, tian447 said:

ย 

AirBnb - booked in January, cancelled.

ย 

Typically, everything left is triple the price of what we paid for the same dates, and all hotels are booked up due to local events.

ย 

Humans are horrible to each other, every penny a prisoner...:(

ย 

I feel your hurt , Bud.

46 minutes ago, OBE said:

ย 

Humans are horrible to each other, every penny a prisoner...:(

ย 

I feel your hurt , Bud.

ย 

There should be some form of regulation on how cancellations are allowed to happen, especially if it's not the customer raising the cancellation.ย 

ย 

All plans, stuffed, and you're left with very little way around it unless you're happy to foot the bill for it :(

ย 

ArcticJambo

With such a lenient sentence, and with reference to 'various occasions' and an appeal in the works, I'm assuming it might have an element of the statutory about it. Scummy behaviour irrespective.

JudyJudyJudy
17 minutes ago, Tazio said:

ย Now, now, the poor lad is under 25 so isnโ€™t an adult apparently when it comes to sentencing.ย 

ย 

52 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

BBC News - Man who raped girl, 13, given community sentence
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-65164041

ย 

ย 

Shameful decision but it is based on brain Neuro science about brain development ! ( apparently ) still doesnโ€™t make it anyway right

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

ย 

Shameful decision but it is based on brain Neuro science about brain development ! ( apparently ) still doesnโ€™t make it anyway right

Logically based on this brain development theory the right of 16 year olds to vote, or marry will be rescinded. Along with slightly more controversial bills being supported.ย 

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Logically based on this brain development theory the right of 16 year olds to vote, or marry will be rescinded. Along with slightly more controversial bills being supported.ย 

Well try telling the to the snp . Their policies rely on infantilising the populationย 

7 hours ago, ArcticJambo said:

With such a lenient sentence, and with reference to 'various occasions' and an appeal in the works, I'm assuming it might have an element of the statutory about it. Scummy behaviour irrespective.

He tied her up and forced her to perform a sex act on him.ย 

Dennis Reynolds

Bought a car nearly a month ago and it's still sitting down south waiting to be transported up after being told it would be about a week to get transport sorted.ย :muggy:

ย 

Not even a new car, it's ready to go they just need to put it on a truck.ย 

Harry Potter
23 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Bought a car nearly a month ago and it's still sitting down south waiting to be transported up after being told it would be about a week to get transport sorted.ย :muggy:

ย 

Probably waiting till the truck is full up, save costs,ย ๐Ÿคฅ.

Konrad von Carstein
10 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Well try telling the to the snp . Their policies rely on infantilising the populationย 

Some people require less of that than others ๐Ÿ‘€

ย 

:kirklol:

On 01/04/2023 at 21:31, Dick Dastardly said:

Just shuffle him off somewhere new when he makes an arse of it in one bit?ย 

ย 

Sure he's now considered a 'floating manager' so just gets sent wherever is short staffed or covers the gap between when a manager quits and someone else gets the job, i've seen him be equally useless in nearly a dozen different greene king boozers over the years

henrysmithsgloves
5 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

ย 

If it's Arnold shark,, there's summit wrong with the car,and need extra time to fix... seen that excuse used too many times ๐Ÿ˜ณ

JudyJudyJudy

Hinging out your washin as itโ€™s nice and sunny , but notice later on itโ€™s raining !! Arghhย 

JudyJudyJudy

Sitting having a coffee in Costa . A deliver cyclist walked in and asked to use the loo. The woman said no . Has to buy something . Pretty poor patter really. I shook my head disapprovingly as she noticed I over heard the conversation. Iโ€™ll probably get barred or might just go into the loo and do a big ๐Ÿ’ฉ on the floor ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย ( I wonโ€™t obviously ๐Ÿ˜‚)ย 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

henrysmithsgloves
3 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Sitting having a coffee in Costa . A deliver cyclist walked in and asked to use the loo. The woman said no . Has to buy something . Pretty poor patter really. I shook my head disapprovingly as she noticed I over heard the conversation. Iโ€™ll probably get barred or might just go into the loo and do a big ๐Ÿ’ฉ on the floor ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย ( I wonโ€™t obviously ๐Ÿ˜‚)ย 

In the wash basin?

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

In the wash basin?

Im too wee and too old to do that kind of stunt nowย 

R (3).gif

henrysmithsgloves
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Im too wee and too old to do that kind of stunt nowย 

R (3).gif

How high is the wash basin?

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, henrysmithsgloves said:

How high is the wash basin?

Well guess what ? I havenโ€™t measured it ! Be rather odd , a notorious homosexual Standing in a toilet with a measuring tape ๐Ÿ˜‚

Dick Dastardly
31 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Well guess what ? I havenโ€™t measured it ! Be rather odd , a notorious homosexual Standing in a toilet with a measuring tape ๐Ÿ˜‚

Is this you holding on to a chair leg?ย 

ย 

notorious-homosexual.png

Edited by Dick Dastardly

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Dick Dastardly said:

Is this you?ย 

ย 

notorious-homosexual.png

Yep .ย 
ย 

a cheeky ginga heidย 

Jeffros Furios
34 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

:rofl:ย 

henrysmithsgloves
56 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

ย 

download.jpeg

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

ย 

1 hour ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Is this you holding on to a chair leg?ย 

ย 

notorious-homosexual.png

ย 

:lol:

jambosean75
On 01/04/2023 at 19:39, JudyJudyJudy said:

Not really a seethe as such but just a question . Been binge watching โ€œ Veraโ€ย ย with the great Brenda Blethyn in it . Really enjoying it

ย 

. Anyway sheโ€™s a ย top cop in it . Her subordinates call her โ€œ mamโ€ when addressing her ? Do cops really do that ? Seems odd term now . Think Helen Mirren was also called it when she played Jane Tennison in โ€œ prime suspect โ€œย 

noun
noun:ย maam
  1. DATEDโ€ขNORTH AMERICAN
    a term ofย respectfulย orย politeย address used for a woman.
    "excuse me, ma'am"
    • BRITISH
      a term of address for female royalty.
    • BRITISH
      a term of address for a female officer in the police or armed forces who is senior to the speaker.

ย 

Edited by jambosean75

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, jambosean75 said:
noun
noun:ย maam
  1. DATEDโ€ขNORTH AMERICAN
    a term ofย respectfulย orย politeย address used for a woman.
    "excuse me, ma'am"
    • BRITISH
      a term of address for female royalty.
    • BRITISH
      a term of address for a female officer in the police or armed forces who is senior to the speaker.

ย 

Didnโ€™t know that ! Thanksย 

Today, I was scheduled to be doing my least favourite task at work, job interviews for an internally advertised position. Sitting waiting on first person at 1000 and he never turned up. Checked to see when the invites were sent out, and they useless ******* HR **** sent the invite out after their last shift meaning he wouldn't have seen the invite.it was only sent out on his work email, and not to his private address. Now I have to interview next week as well.

20 minutes ago, superjack said:

Today, I was scheduled to be doing my least favourite task at work, job interviews for an internally advertised position. Sitting waiting on first person at 1000 and he never turned up. Checked to see when the invites were sent out, and they useless ******* HR **** sent the invite out after their last shift meaning he wouldn't have seen the invite.it was only sent out on his work email, and not to his private address. Now I have to interview next week as well.

things like that really piss me off. someone asks for something urgent but they send it after you have finished for the day and they try and get mad that you didnt read their mind that they wangted something.

Just realised that Iโ€™ve got a seriously heavy week at work next week so a nice bit of overtime coming in. Then it dawned on me that as Iโ€™m paid monthly I wonโ€™t see the overtime until the 15th of May.ย 

2 hours ago, milky_26 said:

things like that really piss me off. someone asks for something urgent but they send it after you have finished for the day and they try and get mad that you didnt read their mind that they wangted something.

What makes it worse was everyone last stated their private email address on their CV.

ยผยฝยพ

Over the last couple of weeks, some utter **** has been trying to use my bank card to try and buy stuff from Xbox. Luckily the bank stopped all the payments. They've cancelled my card and are sending out a new one. Woohoo, this'll be my 3rd new card in about 3 weeks. 4 if you count the one I recieved because my old one was due to expire.ย 

ย 

One of the attempts was made with a new card before I've even recieved it, so feck knows how they got the card details? With the card they tried it with today, I'd only used it once before, online with Just Eat, who I've been using for years with no problem.

ย 

The bank have been absolutely terrible. All they do is rhyme off the usual advice, about not clicking links in emails etc, all of which I'm already aware of.๐Ÿคฌ

52 minutes ago, Meathook said:

Over the last couple of weeks, some utter **** has been trying to use my bank card to try and buy stuff from Xbox. Luckily the bank stopped all the payments. They've cancelled my card and are sending out a new one. Woohoo, this'll be my 3rd new card in about 3 weeks. 4 if you count the one I recieved because my old one was due to expire.ย 

ย 

One of the attempts was made with a new card before I've even recieved it, so feck knows how they got the card details? With the card they tried it with today, I'd only used it once before, online with Just Eat, who I've been using for years with no problem.

ย 

The bank have been absolutely terrible. All they do is rhyme off the usual advice, about not clicking links in emails etc, all of which I'm already aware of.๐Ÿคฌ

ย 

I've started just using my Revolut disposable cards for ordering anything online.ย  Open the app, tap a button to create a new virtual one-use card, and then fire those details in.ย  It's linked to your main account, so money comes out of that, but once it's used the card is then invalidated:ย https://blog.revolut.com/our-virtual-disposable-cards-provide-added-online-shopping-security/

ย 

Yes, it's an extra step which can be a pain in the arse, but with the sheer amount of fraud around, it's better than having your account emptied.ย  :thumbsup:ย 

ย 

I'm sure other providers do something similar.

Line-painting on Queensferry Road this morning. ย Took me 40 minutes to get from the top of Telford Road to the top of Clermiston Roadโ€ฆ.

โ€ฆ. and while Iโ€™m at it, I see the โ€˜temporaryโ€™ replacement ferry -which was already older and smaller than the usual one - on the Corran-Ardgour route (known to a few on here) has now also broken down and the service has been suspended for โ€œdaysโ€. ย This will mean a long detour through Ft Wm (can take an hour on a busy day) and then down the other side of the Loch on a wholly inadequate single track road.

ยผยฝยพ
3 hours ago, tian447 said:

ย 

I've started just using my Revolut disposable cards for ordering anything online.ย  Open the app, tap a button to create a new virtual one-use card, and then fire those details in.ย  It's linked to your main account, so money comes out of that, but once it's used the card is then invalidated:ย https://blog.revolut.com/our-virtual-disposable-cards-provide-added-online-shopping-security/

ย 

Yes, it's an extra step which can be a pain in the arse, but with the sheer amount of fraud around, it's better than having your account emptied.ย  :thumbsup:ย 

ย 

I'm sure other providers do something similar.

Thanks for that, I hadn't heard of it. I'll look into it. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

William H. Bonney
1 hour ago, FWJ said:

โ€ฆ. and while Iโ€™m at it, I see the โ€˜temporaryโ€™ replacement ferry -which was already older and smaller than the usual one - on the Corran-Ardgour route (known to a few on here) has now also broken down and the service has been suspended for โ€œdaysโ€. ย This will mean a long detour through Ft Wm (can take an hour on a busy day) and then down the other side of the Loch on a wholly inadequate single track road.

ย 

Love that route. I always went that way to mull when visiting family as opposed to oban to Craignure.ย ย 

henrysmithsgloves
2 hours ago, FWJ said:

Line-painting on Queensferry Road this morning. ย Took me 40 minutes to get from the top of Telford Road to the top of Clermiston Roadโ€ฆ.

Lovely day though,did you get the painting finished?๐Ÿ‘€