The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Ulysses
4 hours ago, FWJ said:

Parked the car in supermarket car park - no trees around.  Came out about 10 mins later to find birds had been having a sh!tting competition on it.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stuart Lyon

Bins in Morrison St yesterday evening. Never mind we've got trams and fixed cycleways!

Bins.jpeg

ArcticJambo

Both bins on Dalry Road nearest Haymarket just before Ryries on that side (in case anybody wants to know specifically) were full to overflowing yesterday lunchtime, and I just had a couple of Lidl bakery wrappers to dispose of as it happens.  Veg pizza slice and a Belgian Bun, for those interested. Treated myself after renewing our STs.

Also, the state of the wee street at the East End just as you come down from the Guildford!  General takeaway crap all over the shop. Outs walking the dog last night, said to my son that I really don't remember ever consciously chucking rubbish on the ground, like ever, coz I wasn't raised by arseholes!

Edited by ArcticJambo

Wheelie bin went out last night for collection this morning. No collection happened so got in touch with the council who told me collections can happen anytime up until 10pm.

Obviously bin is still outside and still full. 

Dog poo on pavement !  A pet hate ! Pardon the pun . We had to dodge a few outside the diggers a wee while ago