The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Captain Sausage

NME website

Every time I go on it (I know, I know) I get some stupid pop up for some chap called 'skepta'

Every article/every time without bloody fail I open the site I get this.

Don't know or care who he is or what he does, I don't care

Keep it that way if you want to avoid another visit to the seethe thread on the topic of absolutely pish 'musicians'.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People eating chips on the bus then leave wrapper and unfinished tub of sauce on the seat when they leave. By feck there's some ignorant thoughtless ****s around.

Tubs of sauce with chips?

Feck me, I've been away too long. When did that happen?

Tubs of sauce with chips?

Feck me, I've been away too long. When did that happen?

The chips were from a well-known fast food outlet.

Here's another seethe....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-38467295

Why do that? Really, why? "For a laugh?"

I'm a wishy-washy Guardian-reading liberal softie but it's hard sometimes not to want to give ****s like that a kick up the arse.

Rudolf's Mate

For last 12 years we've spent Christmas Day at her parents. Because of problems with her dad throughout the year the Mrs said that we weren't going this year, which I said I was happy to go with whatever she decided.

One of the things I was really looking forward to being at home was the copious amounts of leftovers. Because we'd always stayed at her parents for a few days the Mrs pretty much bought all the food. This meant we we got home there was no cold turkey sandwiches or any of the other trimmings.

We had all our food in however the Mrs had a change of heart and we did go to them on Christmas Day, which was fine. It meant we had an abundance of food and I could still look forward to my leftovers.

The Mrs invited her parents round and we had a nice time. I had to pop out for a few hours and when I got back they were gone. The ****ers took pretty much all the leftovers with them! To add insult to injury the ****ing huge cheesecake which was amazing and fed 14 people, I was left 1 slice! They took 8 ****ing slices! 8! Cheese, crisps, turkey....

I'm going to stop as it's actually making me worse :seething:

Fat ****ing *****!

For last 12 years we've spent Christmas Day at her parents. Because of problems with her dad throughout the year the Mrs said that we weren't going this year, which I said I was happy to go with whatever she decided.

One of the things I was really looking forward to being at home was the copious amounts of leftovers. Because we'd always stayed at her parents for a few days the Mrs pretty much bought all the food. This meant we we got home there was no cold turkey sandwiches or any of the other trimmings.

We had all our food in however the Mrs had a change of heart and we did go to them on Christmas Day, which was fine. It meant we had an abundance of food and I could still look forward to my leftovers.

The Mrs invited her parents round and we had a nice time. I had to pop out for a few hours and when I got back they were gone. The ****ers took pretty much all the leftovers with them! To add insult to injury the ******* huge cheesecake which was amazing and fed 14 people, I was left 1 slice! They took 8 ******* slices! 8! Cheese, crisps, turkey....

I'm going to stop as it's actually making me worse :seething:

Fat ******* *****!

I'm raging for you mate.

That's "jobby through the letterbox" behaviour :muggy:

Rudolf's Mate

I'm raging for you mate.

That's "jobby through the letterbox" behaviour :muggy:

It was nearly game over when I went for the cream to have with the cheesecake and thought they'd taken a half empty tub! Luckily I found it just before I opened my mouth [emoji85]

Spend nearly 2 hours ordering a sofa and despite saying the colour we wanted 5 times and not once mentioning black, I've just checked the order page and the operator ordered a black sofa, called back and guess what? Home for the night 3 mins after I've just spoken to them.

8am call tomorrow beckons

Spend nearly 2 hours ordering a sofa and despite saying the colour we wanted 5 times and not once mentioning black, I've just checked the order page and the operator ordered a black sofa, called back and guess what? Home for the night 3 mins after I've just spoken to them.

8am call tomorrow beckons

I reckon this idiot you got worked for ASDA home deliveries about 9 years ago. Everytime there was a feck up with our order this 'manager' had just 'popped out to lunch'. One particular day his 'lunch hour' lasted 3 1/2 hours. Most annoyingly, his name was Chuck.

Chuck :vrface:

Psychedelicropcircle

Paper laddie & lassies getting a run round in their ma & da's cars. Mollycoddling the shit out these future losers.

Салатные палочки

Asda pizza getting rather stingy with the sprinkling of cheese, and the addition of toppings, of late.

Hope this is just lazy ******* syndrome in my local, and not the depressing reality of all food retailers downsizing their products.

They're too nice to **** about with. :(

It's not local as I have noticed this as well. The used to ask if you wanted cheese on your base then once they had put your toppings on they would ask if you wanted extra cheese on top. The other week I asked for extra cheese and she asked "what as one of your toppings?". Shame really as I love Asda pizzas.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Queues at Petrol stations.

Theres 6 pumps with filling guns on both sides (so 12 opportunities to fill up).

Queues only on one side though because folk dont want to pull the filling gun round the back of their cars as the filling flap on their car is on the opposite side to the pump.

Then! When I skip the "queue" and pull the filling pipe/gun across the back of my car I get all the dirtly looks & head shaking!

@$#? off ya nippy arseholes!

indianajones

NME website

Every time I go on it (I know, I know) I get some stupid pop up for some chap called 'skepta'

Every article/every time without bloody fail I open the site I get this.

Don't know or care who he is or what he does, I don't care

The man needs adblocker fam but 'that's not me'.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

King Of The Cat Cafe

Theres 6 pumps with filling guns on both sides (so 12 opportunities to fill up).

Queues only on one side though because folk dont want to pull the filling gun round the back of their cars as the filling flap on their car is on the opposite side to the pump.

Then! When I skip the "queue" and pull the filling pipe/gun across the back of my car I get all the dirtly looks & head shaking!

Worse still, the cretins who block the pumps without using them - Just so they can nip in to the shop to buy cigarettes, papers, hot food....

I take great delight when doing this :D

Folk going proper radio rental at Scotrail (I know) when someone jumps in front of a train, meaning all trains in the area are cancelled. Then they all assume that dozens of buses can miraculously be conjured up instantly at the precise spot they need one.

Unrealistic expectation bampots.

Worse still, the cretins who block the pumps without using them - Just so they can nip in to the shop to buy cigarettes, papers, hot food....

Not something I do myself but I can understand it. A lot of petrol stations have nowhere else to park.

heartsfc_fan

Why do diesel pumps always seem to have diesel all over the handle near the trigger ?

Doesn't seem to be the case with petrol pumps.

Thank feck for the free gloves.

Yeah I know, feckin gloves....:tlj:

Petrol evaporates quicker

Harry Potter

Petrol evaporates quicker

The correct way to pump fuel is to stop at the 1st click then either take to the nearest pound or litre.

Have observed people pumping till its overflowing on to the forecourt(some cars have an overflow)

Excess diesel tends to splash back on to the pump nozzle, hope that helps.

The correct way to pump fuel is to stop at the 1st click then either take to the nearest pound or litre.

Have observed people pumping till its overflowing on to the forecourt(some cars have an overflow)

Excess diesel tends to splash back on to the pump nozzle, hope that helps.

Larger vehicles such as busses and lorrys also have wide diesel inlets so when it is scooshing in sometimes it splashes back onto the pump handle.

The man needs adblocker fam but 'that's not me'.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

:rofl: 

Not something I do myself but I can understand it. A lot of petrol stations have nowhere else to park.

True that but if they are turning a petrol station into a bloody supermarket ADD SOME FECKING PARKING SPACES!!!!!

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I went to use the air machine to blow up my tyres once but found it blocked by two empty cars. I asked the staff what was happening and they said "Oh they might have parked there to go to McDonald's, wouldn't be the first time."

As if McDonald's doesn't have its own car park! Selfish arseholes.

I went to use the air machine to blow up my tyres once but found it blocked by two empty cars. I asked the staff what was happening and they said "Oh they might have parked there to go to McDonald's, wouldn't be the first time."

As if McDonald's doesn't have its own car park! Selfish arseholes.

McDonald's > Road Safety.

You should have let their tyres down...

And shit on the bonnet...

What time does the kindergarten open the morn?

:lol:

And shit on the bonnet...

That is just so wrong. Shit on your own hand and wipe it off onto their door handles. Obviously wash your own hands prior to picking your nose. Edited by superjack

That is just so wrong. Shit on your own hand and wipe it off onto their door handles. Obviously wash your own hands prior to picking your nose.

Obviously.

deesidejambo

That is just so wrong. Shit on your own hand and wipe it off onto their door handles. Obviously wash your own hands prior to picking your nose.

Agreed.  Anyone who has tried shitting on a car bonnet will attest to how difficult and potentially injurious it is.  Allegedly.

Was it on here I read about someone who, pissed of about being chucked out of a hotel, shat on a plate, put it in the microwave and turned onto full!!! That would be a special kind of smell :laugh4: :laugh4:

My not so new seethe is people.  They are absolutely the worst.

Visited Auschwitz yesterday, you'd think the main seethe about people here would be the fact that over a million souls were murdered; man woman and child alike.  How could people be so bad to other people?  Hideous.

But d'you know what really ripped my knitting?

Modern day people.  Posing for photos at the gates.  Sitting on the rail track trying to look pensive.  Grabbing the wires of the fence to appear to be looking off into the distance for a picture.  Even the relentless photographing of gallows, gas chambers and walls where people were shot and killed - quick pose for a photo it might get lots of likes.  What about a catchy #?  #selfieswillsetyoufree

Properly made me seethe.  Here's some internet photos I've found - obviously this is not an uncommon thing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO-OJwQB8_2/?tagged=auschwitz

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO9tOKFAc46/?tagged=auschwitz

Paper laddie & lassies getting a run round in their ma & da's cars. Mollycoddling the shit out these future losers.

Reminds me of my brother when he was younger, he had a paper round  and got driven round by my mum, he packed it in after one day......lazy barsteward

michael_bolton

But d'you know what really ripped my knitting?

Modern day people.  Posing for photos at the gates.  Sitting on the rail track trying to look pensive.  Grabbing the wires of the fence to appear to be looking off into the distance for a picture. 

This kind of behaviour is rife in Sydney. People standing gazing at the bridge or Opera House while someone takes their photo. Except, they're not actually looking at it or taking it in. They pause just long enough to get the photo taken, check the photo, then run off to the next photo stop.

It's pathetic. Genuinely makes me angry. I shouldn't let it bother me so much, but I genuinely despise these people.

People no longer just enjoy things. They take pictures of them instead of enjoying them.

I'm alive in the wrong decade. Probably the wrong century.

Edited by michael_bolton

michael_bolton

And don't she just know it.

The hashtags she uses make me seethe big time.

She's not actually tidy. Investigation of her other pictures reveals this.

She's not actually tidy. Investigation of her other pictures reveals this.

I thought that was pretty obvious from her wee profile picture. No investigation needed.

Rudolf's Mate

Mrs never lets the lad take drinks up to his room. She was out yesterday and he wanted a drink so I thought it would be safe giving him one in his sports bottle.

For some unknown reason he decided to take the lid off and place the bottle on top of his Xbox :vrface:

That'll teach me!

Mrs never lets the lad take drinks up to his room. She was out yesterday and he wanted a drink so I thought it would be safe giving him one in his sports bottle.

For some unknown reason he decided to take the lid off and place the bottle on top of his Xbox :vrface:

That'll teach me!

That'll teach him, surely?

If I done that, my parents would rightly tell me to **** off if I even dropped the slightest hint about them getting me a new one.

Rudolf's Mate

If I done that, my parents would rightly tell me to **** off if I even dropped the slightest hint about them getting me a new one.

Currently setting the replacement up :sob:

I probably would have gone with the response you stated however it happened yesterday and the subsequent fallout was horrendous. He didn't play it a lot tbf however it resulted in him and his sister fighting over the other console. Whilst pissed off he has put some of his own money towards it.....

?30 [emoji23]

Exactly what I was thinking! No way my parents would have been able to afford to replace such an item due to my stupidity/carelessness. Edited by Sooperstar

Rudolf's Mate

Exactly what I was thinking! No way my parents would have been able to afford to replace such an item due to my stupidity/carelessness.

If I worked on that basis my kids would get feck all. I'm not going to apply the same logic just because my parents applied it. Right or wrong.

If I worked on that basis my kids would get feck all. I'm not going to apply the same logic just because my parents applied it. Right or wrong.

I'm certainly not going to tell you how to parent your own kids!

Rudolf's Mate

I'm certainly not going to tell you how to parent your own kids!

I know bud and I do actually agree mostly with your comments and before having kids this would have pretty much been my take on it.

My daughter is spoilt simply because we have limited time with her. That obviously complicates things a bit with her younger brother because you can't be seen to be unfair. As a result, I admit both are spoilt.