The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Sitting enjoying the game, when some skinny wee runt starts having a go at me for apparently sitting on his seat as well as mine.

Had to cry into all 6 of my steak pies.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sitting enjoying the game, when some skinny wee runt starts having a go at me for apparently sitting on his seat as well as mine.

These kinds of thread cross-over jokes are usually shite.

Not this one though.

:rofl:

:groundhog:

Салатные палочки

The Terrace right now. Absolute chronic posting from some serious bi-polar roasters.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Rudolf's Mate

The Terrace right now. Absolute chronic posting from some serious bi-polar roasters.

Unfortunately it's been that way for a long time. Granted the bar gets raised however, like many, I find I'm spending less and less time on it. It is however difficult when the windows open as you want to know what's going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Match day movements from said roasters.

Self-service checkouts.

Any chance we can have male only ones?   Sick of standing behind brainless females who histrionically huff and tut at the "stupid machine" before whining to the assistant when said assistant comes to help with the simple task of scanning barcodes.  

Then take ages packing your bags and slowly putting your coupons in your purse before flouncing away histrionically.

Get lads only checkouts so we can get out of there before closing time.

Self-service checkouts.

Any chance we can have male only ones? Sick of standing behind brainless females who histrionically huff and tut at the "stupid machine" before whining to the assistant when said assistant comes to help with the simple task of scanning barcodes.

Then take ages packing your bags and slowly putting your coupons in your purse before flouncing away histrionically.

Get lads only checkouts so we can get out of there before closing time.

Self service ffs. Arsehole things in sainsbury won't let me pack directly into my rucksack as it doesn't believe it's a bag. I have to scan and then fill my bag up after I've paid.

Captain America

Posters that go on the weekend wagers thread and win shiteloads of cash every Saturday.

Then their tips going up the ****** spout on a Sunday.

Cretins.

:look:

This

Stuck a ?10 on aswell. 

Self service ffs. Arsehole things in sainsbury won't let me pack directly into my rucksack as it doesn't believe it's a bag. I have to scan and then fill my bag up after I've paid.

And not only that, their pin pads STILL don't have contactless, and since my home country love to tout being on the leading edge while in reality being years behind, none of our cards have chip and pin!  So I have to sign a ****ing slip every time.

And not only that, their pin pads STILL don't have contactless, and since my home country love to tout being on the leading edge while in reality being years behind, none of our cards have chip and pin! So I have to sign a ******* slip every time.

Some do

Just not supermarkets

some adverts that use songs and change the words ridiculously to fit their product, the flash advert that uses the queen song and the dog that goes around trying to find the mud it left behind. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

As an aside to this i do like the paddy power one with the steward singing about betting against the team who's fans he is watching

And not only that, their pin pads STILL don't have contactless, and since my home country love to tout being on the leading edge while in reality being years behind, none of our cards have chip and pin! So I have to sign a ******* slip every time.

Tesco ones do (certainly the ones I've been in anyway)

So I was making tea earlier. My wife came into the kitchen and turned the tap on into an empty sink. She then got something out the fridge before starting to chat to me about something. Once that topic of conversation ended I asked her why she turned the tap on.

'No I didn't'

'Yes you did'

'No I didn't.'

'Yes you did. You walked in here, turned on the tap and then went into the fridge.'

'No. I. Didn't. Why would I turn the tap on!?'

'I don't know, but you did'

'STOP IT. I DIDN'T TURN THE BLOODY TAP ON!'

*laughing now* 'Come on. You did, you nutter!'

*She storms out*

Turns out I turned the tap on (I didn't) and I should apologise for calling her a nutter (She is).

Women :lol:

Edited by Ryan Jarman

chester copperpot

Car keys.

Despite having 2 sets, my bird insists on using my set as I always hang them up at the door when I come in from work etc.

Her set are usually hidden somewhere she doesnt have a clue where they are. To make it worse tho is when she borrows mines, she never hangs them back up at the door where I left them, usually ending in me annoyingly looking for them for 5 mins when she denies all knowledge of taking them in the first place.

Hang them up in the correct place you annoying boot!

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Car keys.

Despite having 2 sets, my bird insists on using my set as I always hang them up at the door when I come in from work etc.

Her set are usually hidden somewhere she doesnt have a clue where they are. To make it worse tho is when she borrows mines, she never hangs them back up at the door where I left them, usually ending in me annoyingly looking for them for 5 mins when she denies all knowledge of taking them in the first place.

Someone I know kept their car keys at the front door, house got broken into and they used the car to load all the stuff they nicked. Stole the lot, police said it happens a lot and to keep the keys upstairs/out of sight

Someone I know kept their car keys at the front door, house got broken into and they used the car to load all the stuff they nicked. Stole the lot, police said it happens a lot and to keep the keys upstairs/out of sight

So basically it's Copperpot who's an arsehole and not his bursd? :lol:

So I was making tea earlier. My wife came into the kitchen and turned the tap on into an empty sink. She then got something out the fridge before starting to chat to me about something. Once that topic of conversation ended I asked her why she turned the tap on.

'No I didn't'

'Yes you did'

'No I didn't.'

'Yes you did. You walked in here, turned on the tap and then went into the fridge.'

'No. I. Didn't. Why would I turn the tap on!?'

'I don't know, but you did'

'STOP IT. I DIDN'T TURN THE BLOODY TAP ON!'

*laughing now* 'Come on. You did, you nutter!'

*She storms out*

Turns out I turned the tap on (I didn't) and I should apologise for calling her a nutter (She is).

Women :lol:

And that, ladies and gentleman, is marriage.

Shooter McGavin

Lending something out to your mate a couple of years ago and now I feeling awkward to ask for it back....

Edited by Shooter McGavin

Pretty sure Asda and Sainsbury's do.

Anyway the point is wimmin should be kept away from them to allow men to go on nicking every 10th item without waiting for them to figure out how they work. Hoors..

None of the sainsbury shops I'm in do (3 regularly). Their pin pads are capable of contactless but they're not set up for it.

Lending something out to your mate a couple of years ago and now I feeling awkward to ask for it back....

Just bring it up randomly in a conversation.  Maybe in the pub or something, but don't lead with the question.

"Here mate, mind that thing I gave you a while back.  Any chance you've still got it?"

Easy :thumbsup:

Edited by tian447

luckyBatistuta

I've got four mates who have stuff of mine that they borrowed and all have had them over 4/5 years now....guess I'm not getting them back, bad patter.

Shooter McGavin

Just bring it up randomly in a conversation.  Maybe in the pub or something, but don't lead with the question.

"Here mate, mind that thing I gave you a while back.  Any chance you've still got it?"

Easy :thumbsup:

It was loaned out at Christmas time so I'm not sure whether it was perceived as a gift by the recipient.

Shooter McGavin

I've got four mates who have stuff of mine that they borrowed and all have had them over 4/5 years now....guess I'm not getting them back, bad patter.

Or when you do finally get your possessions back they will be in much worse nick than when you lent them out :thumbsdown:

luckyBatistuta

What have you lads been lending out like?

Can't say I've ever done it myself.

Special edition of 'Once Upon a time in America'

Doom 3...hadn't even played it

Brotherhood of War DVD

Wheelbarrow and tools

Shooter McGavin

What have you lads been lending out like?

Can't say I've ever done it myself.

Prison Break box set, Bet when I eventually do get it back a disc will be missing or scratched beyond repair.

I P Knightley

Folks who chuck beer about at gigs. Went to Black Sabbath last night and it didn't take the morons long to kick it off.

?4.50 a pint and you want to launch it through the air soaking some other punter.

Mind you it was probably Fosters......

I always imagine that it's, erm, recycled Fosters. Pish either way.

I P Knightley

Josh Widdecombe.

Completely ruining a good line up on the Graham Norton show. Constantly butting in with his unfunny comments.

I saw he was on that show so didn't watch it. I knew all I'd do is swear at the telly. Probably my least favourite current comedian, although McIntyre runs him close.

Car keys.

Sounds just like my wife. Goes radge when 'things aren't in the place they should be' but that doesn't seem to apply to:

1. Car keys she dumps wherever suits her (although there's always an excuse about how rushed off her feet she is - the keys go in a drawer beside the front door, FFS)
  2. Her effing specs. Can never find the effing things.
  3. Her phone, FFS.
  4. Cups of tea or coffee found lying anywhere you'd care to mention around the house.
  5. Remote for the telly - it goes back on the shelf under the telly; not down the side of the sofa; not on the coffee table shelf; not out on the phone table in the hall - you hypocritical auld nag!

I P Knightley

Prison Break box set, Bet when I eventually do get it back a disc will be missing or scratched beyond repair.

After the first couple of seasons, you're missing nothing.

Shooter McGavin

After the first couple of seasons, you're missing nothing.

True but I would like to watch them all again before this new series comes out

luckyBatistuta

<p><p>I saw he was on that show so didn't watch it. I knew all I'd do is swear at the telly. Probably my least favourite current comedian, although McIntyre runs him close. Sounds just like my wife. Goes radge when 'things aren't in the place they should be' but that doesn't seem to apply to:

• Car keys she dumps wherever suits her (although there's always an excuse about how rushed off her feet she is - the keys go in a drawer beside the front door, FFS)
  • Her effing specs. Can never find the effing things.
  • Her phone, FFS.
  • Cups of tea or coffee found lying anywhere you'd care to mention around the house.
  • Doodah for the telly - it goes back on the shelf under the telly; not down the side of the sofa; not on the coffee table shelf; not out on the phone table in the hall - you hypocritical auld nag!
Ftfy

Self service at the flower end. Not sure about the staffed checkouts.

That explains how we missed it!

Cheers.

I met a guy years ago who would take a photo of you with what you were borrowing on his phone, swore by it.

I met a guy years ago who would take a photo of you with what you were borrowing on his phone, swore by it.

Not the worst idea actually!

Not a bad idea. At least they can't deny being loaned it. I've lost so many books, cd's and dvd's over the years.

Location pricing

M&s at the hospital really ripping the pish

?1 more than some standalone stores (straiton) on a fair few different things (think a sandwich meal deal was ?5 (?4 in straiton)

Absolute con at the best of times but in a hospital? Poor show

Had a new type of nuisance call today.

Apparently I can claim holiday money back because hotels are reheating food and not cleaning the pools properly.

He told me I could claim back my all inclusive fees for the holiday's I have been on in the last three years. Told him I hadn't been on any all inclusive holidays and he swiftly hung up on me.

**** sake.

Right Guard Extreme! Who's bright idea was it to come up with a pepper spray edition :cornette:

That's my worst nightmare. Already allergic to Right Guard products!