The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

It was pishing with snow, the stuff lying everywhere when I read it. I thought there was snow on the car, and an indentation in the snow.

I now see there was no mention of snow!

:thumb:

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Folk using the C-word to mean "person" or "guy". Some****, every****, nae***, spoke to the ***** yesterday, etc. I hate it.

Or even just overuse of it in general. Saw two guys talking at work today and one of them said he'd been busy. The second guy replied "Ya *****, you've done **** all ya wee *****!" Hideous.

EDIT: Had to edit that as some of it made it through the the swear filter somehow. :lol:

Edited by Ramsay Bolton

Folk using the C-word to mean "person" or "guy". Some****, every****, nae***, spoke to the ***** yesterday, etc. I hate it.

Or even just overuse of it in general. Saw two guys talking at work today and one of them said he'd been busy. The second guy replied "Ya *****, you've done **** all ya wee *****!" Hideous.

EDIT: Had to edit that as some of it made it through the the swear filter somehow. :lol:

Rudolf's Mate

I worked with a guy that happened to be the son of the guy whom owned the company. He treated people like shit on his shoe and on a night out when he was purposely noising people up I asked him why he had to act like a ***** all the time!

The point of my story is that whilst some people might absolutely hate the word. Somewhere there is someone that is such a ***** that to use any other word would just be wrong. 

Forgot I posted here. Suppose I should set it up whereby I get notified of replies to what I've posted. 5 years too late.

Anyway...

@ Irufushi: Corsa. No, I'm not an old woman, a 17 year old boy racer, nor do I only go 20mph in it. For those who're wanting to pounce on this revelation. :thumbsup:

@ Sooperstar: Some of the twats up where I live, are Satan's dried sperm. Only miracle they're happy with, is turning dole money into Strongbow. Plus, my car's just been washed...wouldn't have noticed otherwise. :look:

@ Smithee; I can only assume it was a stronger batch than usual? ;)

I've sorted out most of it by pushing it up by myself. There's a slight crease still, but I can fix that at a later date. I've had someone jump on the roof of another car of mine before, and I fixed that. But that's not the point.

To use the venacular,(sorry Ramsay) the culprit(s) in question, is/are a thunder *****(s).

I moved a couple of weeks ago, I now have two coffeeshops within 100 yards of my house.

Don't expect my attention to detail to improve any!

Hotel buffet breakfast, some American guy decides to Skype his family without headphones and at full volume.

You have got to be kidding here?

There is no way some prick would actually do that in public?

Forgot I posted here. Suppose I should set it up whereby I get notified of replies to what I've posted. 5 years too late.

Anyway...

@ Irufushi: Corsa. No, I'm not an old woman, a 17 year old boy racer, nor do I only go 20mph in it. For those who're wanting to pounce on this revelation. :thumbsup:

Ach, at least it wasn't a good car. ;)

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I worked with a guy that happened to be the son of the guy whom owned the company. He treated people like shit on his shoe and on a night out when he was purposely noising people up I asked him why he had to act like a ***** all the time!

The point of my story is that whilst some people might absolutely hate the word. Somewhere there is someone that is such a ***** that to use any other word would just be wrong.

Aye it's not the word itself I don't like, & in situations like yours it's completely justified. It's the casual use of it to mean "person" etc that I hate. "Aye he's a sound *****" etc. I must hear the word about 100 times a day at work.

Mila Kunis, however, can say or do absolutely anything she wants. :lol:

Someone crashed into the back of me today in traffic at roadworks.

The most ****ing annoying thing is it was at about 1 mph, and I barely noticed it because my car didn't even move because the handbrake was on :lol:

The guy did jump out and was apologetic like, but what the actual ****?

Rudolf's Mate

My mum was due to land at Southampton airport at 19:55 however her flight kept getting pushed back. I couldn't get any updates on Edinburgh Departures or Southampton arrivals however she called me at 21:20 to say that she was now on the plane. I kept looking at the relevant sites for confirmation of when she'd land and eventually Flybe's website confirmed it was expected to land at 22:30. It's about 30 mins away and I got there for bang on 22:30 however 20 mins later still no sign of her. I wandered into the airport and the ****ing flights been diverted to ****ing Bournemouth!

The last 4 times we've flown with these arseholes it's either been cancelled or diverted!

Had a late shift the day. Only traveling back from Bristol so boosted off early at Reading and was in time for the 23:15 home. Should've been home by 23:45. But no, 23:15 and the next one cancelled. Now sat on the midnight 15. No happy. Just as well I'm heading up for the derby or I'd be in a really bad mood.

Rudolf's Mate

Local supermarket have re-arranged all their shelves. Can't find feck all.

tumblr_o56uy2vSa61rkiuhro1_r2_500.gif

I detest shopping in supermarkets. In fact the last time I went I deliberately called the Mrs every 2 mins asking where stuff was! Now I only get asked if it's an emergency [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Someone crashed into the back of me today in traffic at roadworks.

The most ******* annoying thing is it was at about 1 mph, and I barely noticed it because my car didn't even move because the handbrake was on :lol:

The guy did jump out and was apologetic like, but what the actual ****?

Probably notice now a lot of folk cant drive, or put lights on when its dark, , drive too fast in fog, list is endless.

With your minds on typing on Kickback, picking up what was a hot cup of Tea only to get a mouthful of yesterdays stone cold instead. RANK!!!

With your minds on typing on Kickback, picking up what was a hot cup of Tea only to get a mouthful of yesterdays stone cold instead. RANK!!!

Why the **** is yesterday's cup of tea still sitting there? :lol:

Rudolf's Mate

Having the shakes after drinking too much and having to force yourself to eat something!

Never again!

Samuel Camazzola

Folk who blatantly refuse to wash their hands after using the toilet. The ones in the main stand who were there when Cowie was down getting treatment in the first half were culprits.

The rugger folk in Thomsons after the game are just as bad!

SCUM!

Folk who blatantly refuse to wash their hands after using the toilet. The ones in the main stand who were there when Cowie was down getting treatment in the first half were culprits.

SCUM!

I hate when I've washed my hands and the have to open the door with the handle that God knows how many dirty cstun who haven't washed thier hands have used.

Rudolf's Mate

SCUM!

I hate when I've washed my hands and the have to open the door with the handle that God knows how many dirty cstun who haven't washed thier hands have used.

These guys get it!

I actually mouth dirty ****ers when I see people do this.

Like me I bet you also try opening the door ways that you think others won't touch!

These guys get it!

Like me I bet you also try opening the door ways that you think others won't touch!

Pull your sleeve over your hand.

Better than touching it anyway.

Irritants that drive at 22mph in a 30, if you're that early for work, stay in your ?uckin bed!

Get used to it. Most 30 zones are set to become 20 at the end of the month.

Get used to it. Most 30 zones are set to become 20 at the end of the month.

Same irritants will drive at 12mph.

How are these zones to be governed? Hard task!

luckyBatistuta

SCUM!

These guys get it!

It's disgusting guys, but sadly we seem to be in the minority. Same as you SC, hardly seen anyone wash their hands at the game yesterday, or any game really.

luckyBatistuta

It only bothers you if its in a taxi?

No bud, it bothers me if they do it anywhere. Just posted that because I had to throw two girls out my taxi who did it. She was a teacher as well. Hope nobody on here's kid is being taught by this scumbag.

Mine tend to be driving related as I do cover some miles.

I get super annoyed by people sitting stopping people turning left onto a main road when they are turning right. When there is enough room for 2 cars don't sit in the bloody middle with your indicator on stopping people turning left! Position the car so people can get past you!! Also people who are convinced there cars magically get narrower if they slow down. Car comes towards them, its a bit tight, think I'l slow down to make my car narrower? Weirdos!!

People who spit their chewing gum out on the floor of a taxi. YOUR SCUM, BROUGHT UP BY SCUM!!!

Folk who do this onto pavements are not terribly decent either.

I get super annoyed by people sitting stopping people turning left onto a main road when they are turning right. When there is enough room for 2 cars don't sit in the bloody middle with your indicator on stopping people turning left! Position the car so people can get past you!! Also people who are convinced there cars magically get narrower if they slow down. Car comes towards them, its a bit tight, think I'l slow down to make my car narrower? Weirdos!!

Folk sneaking up on the left then stopping is actually a pet hate of mine. There is one junction on my way home where I am trying to turn right but if some one sneeks up on the left it blocks my clear view of the traffic and I cannot go safely. I deliberately position myself a foot too far over so no one can sneak past. Its nor a particularly busy junction but once the 3Rd or 4th car goes past I am raging.

luckyBatistuta

Folk who do this onto pavements are not terribly decent either.

Also SCUM

Another driving related. What is it with people, that they can't understand what to do when an emergency vehicle is coming with siren and lights on, it's not complicated. If they're not swerving in front of it in a panic, they sit at a red light refusing to move to let it through, even though nothing is coming. Move you idiot, you could cost someone their life.

Also SCUM

Another driving related. What is it with people, that they can't understand what to do when an emergency vehicle is coming with siren and lights on, it's not complicated. If they're not swerving in front of it in a panic, they sit at a red light refusing to move to let it through, even though nothing is coming. Move you idiot, you could cost someone their life.

Major ****ing seethe about this. I was driving into Edinburgh the other week, approaching the Drumbrae roundabout from the West, when an ambulance was coming up behind me. I was in the normal lane, not the bus lane right before the roundabout, so I indicated to pull into the bus lane so I could let him pass. There was a car in the bus lane about a car length behind me, so the only way the ambulance was getting past was for me to move in, but I wasn't actually holding him up. I accelerated a wee bit so there was a large enough gap for me to safely get in, and the ambulance was right behind me so I moved over.

The ****ing clown in the bus lane deliberately sped up and came right up to within 4 inches of my bumper, blaring his horn, just as the ambulance went past. I had been indicating for a good 10 seconds by this point and the gap was there.

What ****ing part of the blue flashing lights and sirens did he not quite understand meant people might need to get out of the way. He even rolled his window down to start shouting at me when we got to the roundabout.

I ****ing hate other drivers.

Edited by tian447

luckyBatistuta

Major ******* seethe about this. I was driving into Edinburgh the other week, approaching the Drumbrae roundabout from the West, when an ambulance was coming up behind me. I was in the normal lane, not the bus lane right before the roundabout, so I indicated to pull into the bus lane so I could let him pass. There was a car in the bus lane about a car length behind me, so the only way the ambulance was getting past was for me to move in, but I wasn't actually holding him up. I accelerated a wee bit so there was a large enough gap for me to safely get in, and the ambulance was right behind me so I moved over.

The ******* clown in the bus lane deliberately sped up and came right up to within 4 inches of my bumper, blaring his horn, just as the ambulance went past. I had been indicating for a good 10 seconds by this point and the gap was there.

What ******* part of the blue flashing lights and sirens did he not quite understand meant people might need to get out of the way. He even rolled his window down to start shouting at me when we got to the roundabout.

I ******* hate other drivers.

And then there is the erseholes who get tucked in behind the ambulance who try and use it as a means to overtake all the considerate motorists who pulled over to let it pass.

And then there is the erseholes who get tucked in behind the ambulance who try and use it as a means to overtake all the considerate motorists who pulled over to let it pass.

Seen a few people use this as an excuse to go through red lights in Dundee. (edit - as in, not to get out of the way, which is acceptable, but actually pull out behind them and follow them through.)

Major arseholes. Hope they crash and the ambulance attending them gets stuck behind another shit driver.

Edited by tian447

All roads lead to Gorgie

People who take clothes off the rails in shops to look and then put them back in the wrong place. It is annoying to see something you are looking for only to discover it is extra small instead of extra large and it is the last one in stock !

People who take clothes off the rails in shops to look and then put them back in the wrong place. It is annoying to see something you are looking for only to discover it is extra small instead of extra large and it is the last one in stock !

Lose some weight ya fatty.