• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just buy a 2 prong charger for your phone.

Problem solved :thumbsup:

Think that's what Boris was suggesting.

Right. Got it now!

The penny has dropped at last. Duh!

Thanks chaps, I'll do that :thumb:

Right. Got it now!

The penny has dropped at last. Duh!

Thanks chaps, I'll do that :thumb:

Your phone charger will be a USB charger anyway I assume? So you don't even need a new cable, just the French version of the wall plug. Should be able to get one for a couple of quid.

So their driveway just lies empty? Bizarre behaviour.

The driveway only ever has 1 car in it despite it being big enough for 2 big 4x4's. Their second car is always across the road in the lay by. Very strange indeed.

Give you worse than that..........neighbours have 3 cars and a van. They have even painted lines and used a cone to keep 1 space for them. One of the cars is US, sat there for about 2 years. Think another car is heading that way which is why they bought a van. Spaces limited as is and yet...............THEY LEAVE THEIR DRIVEWAY FREE!!!!!

Sorry, my bad wording.

It's a British phone charger plugged into a French adaptor. It makes the whole thing so cumbersome that it won't go into the train sockets which are usually situated between the seats.

Sorry, I meant buy a phone charger with a French plug on it?

Edit: ah, the centime has dropped.

Edited by Boris

Give you worse than that..........neighbours have 3 cars and a van. They have even painted lines and used a cone to keep 1 space for them. One of the cars is US, sat there for about 2 years. Think another car is heading that way which is why they bought a van. Spaces limited as is and yet...............THEY LEAVE THEIR DRIVEWAY FREE!!!!!

Move the cone and park in their "space". Eejits!

What kind of tax do you need to pay? Cause it's really not difficult.

My wife was 80 pounds underpaid, pay as you earn, phoned them to pay over the phone, we cant do that.

Cant do that its 2016, has to open an online account, eh , like i said never easy with them, probably short staffed shame .

When people on internet forums do the following:

A)
B)
C)

We all know that B + ) makes a smiley face, so why do people do it time and time again. Use spaces or something ffs.

When people on internet forums do the following:

A)

B)

C)

We all know that B + ) makes a smiley face, so why do people do it time and time again. Use spaces or something ffs.

I like that quirk - especially when it is points made angrily

B)

B)

It does kind of ruin the flow of an over-the-top aggressive post :lol:

Mutant bairns running chalk along your fence. Why?

:seething:

If only there were a quick and easy way to remove chalk.

Bit of a non issue really, first bit of rain and it'll be gone.

Did you never chalk the pavement or walls as a bairn?

It's not a patch on people being unaware that typing a bracket after b creates a smiley tbf.

Don't think I did, definitely didn't walk along an entire street running a line of chalk along every fence like.

Anyway, stop getting in the way of my old man rantings

:seething:

Just done my sons homework with him, algebra......... Dear God I still hate!!

Edited by Dawnrazor

Aaaand I'm out

Online seethe. When did the already annoying 'LOL' get replaced by 'ee9092.png Dead' or 'ee9092.png Dying'? Was claiming that you were laughing out loud when you barely smirked at something not already enough of an exaggeration?

Online seethe. When did the already annoying 'LOL' get replaced by 'ee9092.png Dead' or 'ee9092.png Dying'? Was claiming that you were laughing out loud when you barely smirked at something not already enough of an exaggeration?

3337f1b73ef5470d51152444c2266cf8.jpg

Салатные палочки

Mentioned this on the Facebook thread.  Gets on my nerves

"Buckled" 

"Am deed" 

"finished" 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Shoe companies that put flimsy insoles in their footwear. They soon come away and start sliding and crumpling making it feel like you have a stone in your shoe. Having to take your shoe off and push the insole back in place on a wet day is no fun !

Another Facebook seethe

*Picture of ugly person*

'Have you seen *common name* he owes me a shag.'

Tag - 'here *common name*, a pic of your bird lolo9lol

:muggy:

**** off you ****ing little arsehole cretins.  

Another Facebook seethe

*Picture of ugly person*

'Have you seen *common name* he owes me a shag.'

Tag - 'here *common name*, a pic of your bird lolo9lol

:muggy:

**** off you ******* little arsehole cretins.

:spoton:

I posted this on the 'Annoying Facebook Behaviour' thread.

Absolutely chronic patter.

I'm not even sure how those Facebook things even count as patter.

How do people find them funny and how did it even start in the first place? :muggy:

Jobsworths man, fecking jobsworths.

"Guys I'm really sorry but I just need to nip out for 5 minutes to get something to eat, hope that's fine?"

Why wouldn't it be fine you twat?

Rudolf's Mate

My right knee has been goosed for a long time so I'm pretty limited to what I can do. It's generally been me going out on the bike however I feel as good as I have done in the last 5 years.

Went to go out on the bike and decided I'd go for run. Got about 20 mins away from the house and his a small incline and my calf muscle popped [emoji85]

Not only did it take me fecking ages to hobble home but I had to go passed all the fatties I'd breezed passed earlier smirking to themselves :rofl:

My right knee has been goosed for a long time so I'm pretty limited to what I can do. It's generally been me going out on the bike however I feel as good as I have done in the last 5 years.

Went to go out on the bike and decided I'd go for run. Got about 20 mins away from the house and his a small incline and my calf muscle popped [emoji85]

Not only did it take me fecking ages to hobble home but I had to go passed all the fatties I'd breezed passed earlier smirking to themselves :rofl:

Ah man that's rough. I set my shoulder recovery back celebrating Muirhead's first against rangers myself, it's shite to get a setback

Ah man that's rough. I set my shoulder recovery back celebrating Muirhead's first against rangers myself, it's shite to get a setback

I  had rotor cuff surgery on both shoulders just before the "Burley" season. Still not healed.

Rudolf's Mate

I seen the funny side of it. Probably due to the amount of injuries I've had. What was worse is it's actually my good leg that's gone [emoji85]

The Mrs took great delight pointing out I'd just spend a fortune on new gear whilst laughing that my body was past it [emoji23]

People who vape and who seem to think that just because they're not part of the car-exhaust puffing club of smokers, then suddenly they can pollute the air and small rooms with their vile stench, only then to hide behind the pitiful excuse of "It's just vapour".

I don't care, get that vile, putrid, disgusting, vomit-enducing stench out of my face.

Scum, subhuman scum.

People who vape and who seem to think that just because they're not part of the car-exhaust puffing club of smokers, then suddenly they can pollute the air and small rooms with their vile stench, only then to hide behind the pitiful excuse of "It's just vapour".

I don't care, get that vile, putrid, disgusting, vomit-enducing stench out of my face.

Scum, subhuman scum.

Standing at a pedestrian crossing next to these ignorant arseholes is a nightmare. I've had folk turn and pretty much blow their massive plumes of smoke right in my face.

Standing at a pedestrian crossing next to these ignorant arseholes is a nightmare. I've had folk turn and pretty much blow their massive plumes of smoke right in my face.

It's the way they seem to think they have some sort of entitlement just because they're not (quite, maybe) as bad as smokers.

The puffs of "vapour" a massive as well. One guy started walking in front of me and the cloud spread across the whole width of the pavement for about 5 seconds.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Scum, subhuman scum.

They are a bunch of ****ing wankers.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Scum, subhuman scum.

But vape "smoke" usually smells like the flavour, so it could be minty or fruity or something. What's wrong with that?

All roads lead to Gorgie

It's the way they seem to think they have some sort of entitlement just because they're not (quite, maybe) as bad as smokers.

The puffs of "vapour" a massive as well. One guy started walking in front of me and the cloud spread across the whole width of the pavement for about 5 seconds.

Sometimes it looks like one of those vents in a New York sidewalk with steam streaming out. I actually would rather pass a real smoker in the street and breath a small amount of smoke than have huge amounts of sickly vapour in my nostrils

But vape "smoke" usually smells like the flavour, so it could be minty or fruity or something. What's wrong with that?

:rofl: :rofl:

Apart from the fact that it makes them seem like they feel they're doing us all some sort of disgusting favour stinking the place up, it's entirely unwanted, stays for hours and hours, and usually smells of something "minty or fruity" that's been washed in sweat and dog testicles.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

:rofl: :rofl:

Apart from the fact that it makes them seem like they feel they're doing us all some sort of disgusting favour stinking the place up, it's entirely unwanted, stays for hours and hours, and usually smells of something "minty or fruity" that's been washed in sweat and dog testicles.

Couldn't disagree more, IMO you get a nice wee scent for about five seconds then it's gone.

Couldn't disagree more, IMO you get a nice wee scent for about five seconds then it's gone.

You mean apart from when it stinks up an entire room with a stench no-one else wanted nor asked for? Buy an Ambi-Pur if you want a "nice wee scent".

Stupid Sexy Flanders

You mean apart from when it stinks up an entire room with a stench no-one else wanted nor asked for? Buy an Ambi-Pur if you want a "nice wee scent".

You clearly feel strongly about this, let's agree to disagree. :lol:

Scum, subhuman scum.

Seethin at the poor sod who has no will power to stop normally, lol.

Scum, subhuman scum.

Absolutely spot on.

People that don't look before pulling out in front of you. No indicating, no nothing, just some clueless **** of a woman that nearly went right into me from a car park in the town centre.

Honestly, what is it with 90% of drivers being completely shite behind the wheel. I can't think of the last time I drove somewhere without seeing a near accident.

A Boy Named Crow

People that don't look before pulling out in front of you. No indicating, no nothing, just some clueless **** of a woman that nearly went right into me from a car park in the town centre.

Honestly, what is it with 90% of drivers being completely shite behind the wheel. I can't think of the last time I drove somewhere without seeing a near accident.

People who moan about driving in the Seethe thread. Whatever you're saying is not new, it has been seethed about multiple times and to be honest, it just drags the whole thread down. Boils my piss!

B)

Or if you wanna be really fancy...

A)

B)

C)

But how . . . ?  :wink: