• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This type of advertising on Gorgie road on match day ,unacceptable. ;)post-910-0-06504600-1482003670_thumb.jpeg

Going to add the fact my pictures always come up sideways ffs

Edited by 3fingersreid

Салатные палочки

People who vape and who seem to think that just because they're not part of the car-exhaust puffing club of smokers, then suddenly they can pollute the air and small rooms with their vile stench, only then to hide behind the pitiful excuse of "It's just vapour".

I don't care, get that vile, putrid, disgusting, vomit-enducing stench out of my face.

Scum, subhuman scum.

I actually agree. I smoke an e-cigarette (not a vaporiser) as it was the only way I was going to stop smoking cigarettes. My flat mate has never smoked cigarettes but smokes this giant bloody vaporiser thing that produces an unbelievable amount of vapour. You can buy bottles of liquid that are designed to produce vapour rather than act as a replacement for tobacco smoke. What is the point? It seems to have become some sort of hobby for bearded twats with big holes in their ear lobes that work in GAME.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Edited by Salad Fingers

People who moan about driving in the Seethe thread. Whatever you're saying is not new, it has been seethed about multiple times and to be honest, it just drags the whole thread down. Boils my piss!

People who moan about what other people are seething about. Boils my piss!

Get off your high horse, but please make sure to indicate before you do so.

Rudolf's Mate

******* dogs ******* barking all the ******* time.

I love dogs and we've been considering getting one however....

We're end of terrace and our immediate neighbours always used to complain the other sides dog barked at all hours. To combat this they bought a bigger one no doubt to bark even louder!

They both stick their dogs in the garden at the same time just so they can go banzai at each other!

People who moan about what other people are seething about. Boils my piss!

Get off your high horse, but please make sure to indicate before you do so.

People seething at others seething that those others seething has already been seethed about.

:seething:

Edited by peter_hmfc

People seething at others seething that those others seething has already been seethed about.

:seething:

Folk that type 'seething' three times into the same sentence. :whistling:

Folk that type 'seething' three times into the same sentence. :whistling:

Technically he only said the word seething twice in the same sentence :whistling:

The boy sat on his potty before his bath so I sat on the bog to encourage him.

My phone fell out my back pocket as I stood up. No prizes for guessing where it landed. No happy.

I am seething. William Hill paid me out on an accumulator  2 weeks ago. One of the 8 matches was voided due to a late pitch invasion halting the game early so they paid me ?236 for a 7 match accumulator. 8 days... YES 8 DAYS LATER.....they have recalled the winnings stating that the game finished and my selected team lost.

Bloody furious to the extent that I have emailed the Argentinian FA to clarify whether the game finished or not.

Even so...... 8 DAYS later they take it back !!!!!!

I am seething. William Hill paid me out on an accumulator  2 weeks ago. One of the 8 matches was voided due to a late pitch invasion halting the game early so they paid me ?236 for a 7 match accumulator. 8 days... YES 8 DAYS LATER.....they have recalled the winnings stating that the game finished and my selected team lost.

Bloody furious to the extent that I have emailed the Argentinian FA to clarify whether the game finished or not.

Arsehats. You'll be delighted to know I took ?1300 off them this weekend :look:

I am seething. William Hill paid me out on an accumulator 2 weeks ago. One of the 8 matches was voided due to a late pitch invasion halting the game early so they paid me ?236 for a 7 match accumulator. 8 days... YES 8 DAYS LATER.....they have recalled the winnings stating that the game finished and my selected team lost.

Sounds like their at it. What game was it collywolly?

Rudolf's Mate

I took over 300 quid from Bet365 during the mosconi cup by betting on something which had already happened.

Shouldn't this be in the 'Yay' thread?

Rudolf's Mate

Was a follow on from the last few posts about bookies.

Ah [emoji1303]

I once had ?150+ paid by Coral for a FGS however when I went to use it they'd reversed it after it was given as an OG [emoji35]

Also don't let your Mrs send you pictures of Christmas presents for the kids which have arrived. Especially when her photo stream is shared with your sons iPod :vrface:

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

rsz_bttf.jpg

If only. Was a bet on how many balls would be potted of the break. One ball went down and the market stayed open for ages after it and the frame was almost over by the time they realised. Managed to get almost ?250 on it. Didn't want to put too much on otherwise it probably would have raised some flags.

Салатные палочки

Guy in my work was talking to two women in the work about Christmas.  Conversation went something like this. 

"What have you got the wife for Christmas?"

"Nothing, we agreed on nothing as we're going on holiday to Bali in March" 

"Yes, but you need to get her something" 

"No, we agreed that we wouldn't bother as we're going on holiday in March" 

"Oh but she needs something to open on Christmas Day" 

"Well I'll wrap the Bali guide book for her" 

"Oh you can't do that, she needs something a present" 

"That is a present, the holiday is a present to both of us" 

"No, she needs something to open on Christmas day" 

(Said half jokingly and half seethingly) "Well in that case ill wrap the bloody airport parking voucher for her as well" 

"No, a lady needs a present to open on Christmas Day" 

"Aye, but Christmas presents cost money and we don't have the money for Christmas presents this year" 

They were clamped after that.  Why they didn't STFU in the first place I'll never know.  I'm sure if he said that to one of the guys it would have been "oh right, you're going to Bali, cool, well I can see your point not wanting to pay for presents this year".  

Guy in my work was talking to two women in the work about Christmas.  Conversation went something like this. 

(Said half jokingly and half seethingly) "Well in that case ill wrap the bloody airport parking voucher for her as well" 

"Aye, but Christmas presents cost money and we don't have the money for Christmas presents this year" 

They were clamped after that.  Why they didn't STFU in the first place I'll never know.  I'm sure if he said that to one of the guys it would have been "oh right, you're going to Bali, cool, well I can see your point not wanting to pay for presents this year".

Aye, but a wee pressie!!

Guy in my work was talking to two women in the work about Christmas. Conversation went something like this.

They were clamped after that. Why they didn't STFU in the first place I'll never know. I'm sure if he said that to one of the guys it would have been "oh right, you're going to Bali, cool, well I can see your point not wanting to pay for presents this year".

Your colleague sounds like a right **** ::troll:::'>

Seriously I'd have told them to gtf long before that particular conversation had ended.

chester copperpot

I am in the same boat. We did our shopping earlier and bought each other what we wanted and we are not waiting until Sunday to open them.

I got an amazon fire tv box from the bird.

Do you think I waited until Sunday to use it...did I **** !

Rudolf's Mate

Chocolate Orange! Problem solved :)

Useless dictionary definitions. Searched for the meaning of "apportionment", which results in "the result of apportioning something".

Aye thanks that totally helps.

Useless dictionary definitions. Searched for the meaning of "apportionment", which results in "the result of apportioning something".

Aye thanks that totally helps.

Surely it's just the act of apportioning. I.e. you apportion blame to people.

I can't watch Bad Santa this year because I don't have time before the weekend and the prude in laws are arriving on Thursday. I'm very upset about this, it doesn't feel like Christmas.

King Of The Cat Cafe

I am not going to copy a long quote from above, but good luck to any guy who fails to get his bird a present on C Day purely on the basis that "we agreed not to get presents because we were saving for a holiday" ...

Some "hero" has just put one of my windows in. Done a runner before I got down the stairs. A few minutes earlier and my 5 year old laddie would have copped it full force.

Raging doesn't even begin to cover it!!

Some "hero" has just put one of my windows in. Done a runner before I got down the stairs. A few minutes earlier and my 5 year old laddie would have copped it full force.

FFS Ian - that's the pits mate.

What the feck do these 'people' get out of things like this?

Arse holes, not sure what you can do? Police? Glad no one was hurt though.

FFS Ian - that's the pits mate.

What the feck do these 'people' get out of things like this?

You're guess is as good as mine mate. Great thing about this area is that no **** knows how to keep their mouth shut so the perpetrator will soon come to light.

******* ****** womble :raging:

Arse holes, not sure what you can do? Police? Glad no one was hurt though.

Cheers mate we're all fine. Had the police out but obviously as we didn't see anyone and there was no witnesses there's not a great deal they can do.

Not an advocate of vigilante justice but if I find out who it was!

You're guess is as good as mine mate. Great thing about this area is that no **** knows how to keep their mouth shut so the perpetrator will soon come to light.

******* ****** womble :raging:

Where d'ye stay Ian?

Cheers mate we're all fine. Had the police out but obviously as we didn't see anyone and there was no witnesses there's not a great deal they can do.

Not an advocate of vigilante justice but if I find out who it was!

Bottle Opener + Fingers?

Police will be useless, they will shrug their shoulders and tell you that they can't do much.

Pretty much mate. I bet when I put the ***** jaw through the back of his skull then they'll act.

Shooter McGavin

Jay Beatty. I know I know. He's ******* everywhere. Does my box in.

Started of a really good story and quite inspirational, now it seems like they roll him out at every possible opportunity just to continue to get the plaudits that come along with it.

Started of a really good story and quite inspirational, now it seems like they roll him out at every possible opportunity just to continue to get the plaudits that come along with it.

Pretty sure he has some sort of ambassador role or that at the club?

I can't argue with that. 4 trains out of 5 delayed this week on my way into work. One 45 minute delay and another 2 hours plus. It costs me over ?170 a month for that pleasure too.

Similar to what keeps Happening to me!

What route are you on?