The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

I just looked it up - there is too!

:facepalm:

Edit yer feckin post then - quick.

Lucky B is probably driving around the town completely unaware of these last three posts!

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

luckyBatistuta

There's a Highway Code for pedestrians?

Lucky B is probably driving around the town completely unaware of these last three posts!

:wink:

:laugh:

It's part of the regular highway code, which seems a bit unfair on those among us who've never learned to drive!

:lol:

You might have given Smithee five minutes to wipe his post :lol:

If you'll pardon the expression :oohmatron:

Edited by Morgan

Always irritated me, more so now that I'm a father

People who use the word "bubba" instead of "baby"...id rather people called my son "it" tbh

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Dagger Is Back

Whilst we're on about road safety. It's dark, you're wearing dark clothes but still you decide to walk out from nowhere into a busy road without thinking.

What's wrong with you you thick ****s?

Edited by Dagger Is Back

Always irritated me, more so now that I'm a father

People who use the word "bubba" instead of "baby"...id rather people called my son "it" tbh

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Bubba or Babby :vrface:

The only Bubba I know is the wankpiece Yank golfer ?

Should be Blubba given the fact that he turns on the feckin waterworks and blasts into his hankie at the drop of a hat.

Feckin blouse !

Is it a Watsons' blouse?

:lol:

Fekking posties dropping elastic bands everywhere. If they're not trying to steal anything of value they're polluting the neighbourhood with discarded elastic bands.

They'll be getting F all Christmas tip from me.

:10900:

***** who don't stand up when you are trying to get out of the window seat of public transport, just shuffle round so you have to squeeze past.

Some bird just had her nose up my hoop as punishment as I manoeuvred past.

Why is it the only folk that have laptops out (students obviously the worst) in coffee shops are mac users? Just total cringe. Well done on having parents willing to shell out so much on your computer so you can complete your shan degree in fabric care whilst enjoying a ?5 coffee in Starbucks. These cretins are also using up seats for hours on end whilst nursing one coffee meaning normal members of society can't rest their weary working legs.

Non-schemey hot birds that smoke: what are you doing you tarts? Instantly losing any appeal from carrying and presenting themselves well.

Why is it the only folk that have laptops out (students obviously the worst) in coffee shops are mac users? Just total cringe. Well done on having parents willing to shell out so much on your computer so you can complete your shan degree in fabric care whilst enjoying a ?5 coffee in Starbucks. These cretins are also using up seats for hours on end whilst nursing one coffee meaning normal members of society can't rest their weary working legs.

Non-schemey hot birds that smoke: what are you doing you tarts? Instantly losing any appeal from carrying and presenting themselves well.

That degree is more likely to be in Fabric Care and Events Management. There are so many made up qualifications these days to go with the made up jobs they hope to snap up, like Senior Canned Goods Fulfilment Executive.

Are the Mac users any worse than the mother with children who turn these places into a creche most days?

The mother can't get a seat because of them so yes. The mother won't stay long either because her kid/s won't allow it.

I actually think the worst drivers / biggest knobs on the road are those that hang their suit jacket up in the back seats.

Just be careful of them.

That last sentence! :wow:

I'm not disagreeing with you Sarah by the way :thumb:

Are the Mac users any worse than the mother with children who turn these places into a creche most days?

See the mums that use pubs as a creche. Tbf usually these stupid trendy bars but bloody hell it is annoying.

***** who don't stand up when you are trying to get out of the window seat of public transport, just shuffle round so you have to squeeze past.

Some bird just had her nose up my hoop as punishment as I manoeuvred past.

A loud fart when passing will ensure they'll stand up in future.

luckyBatistuta

When you place an order for two items. The delivery guy shows up, gives you the box, you sign for it and off he goes. You open it up a few hours later, the order slip inside says there are two items and you only have one item in the box.

:seething:

When you place an order for two items. The delivery guy shows up, gives you the box, you sign for it and off he goes. You open it up a few hours later, the order slip inside says there are two items and you only have one item in the box.

Don't, in that case, ever do a Boots international order. You either get no order, two orders, three orders or about 34 debits on your card.

Boots International :vrface:

Edited by Morgan

luckyBatistuta

Don't, in that case, ever do a Boots international order. You either get no order, two orders, three orders or about 34 debits on your card.

Boots International :vrface:

:wtf: ???

I'm panicking a little bit about it at the moment. Items weren't cheap and the person on the phone from PC World said it was the second call today saying this has happened and they would notify the warehouse and get back to me in 48hrs.

You're lucky anything turned up at all.

Bought a PS4 bundle today, and it's been charged to my account twice, but when I log into the website, there is nothing in my Order History.

luckyBatistuta

You're lucky anything turned up at all.

Bought a PS4 bundle today, and it's been charged to my account twice, but when I log into the website, there is nothing in my Order History.

Who did you order it through bud?

Who did you order it through bud?

ShopTo.net

They had a cracking deal where I was getting a PS4 Slim, FIFA 17, Uncharted 4, The Last of Us Remastered, and Driveclub all for ?215.

Typically now, after I've phoned them, the price is back up to ?270.

Gave up, and just bought a similar bundle on Amazon for ?249.99.

luckyBatistuta

ShopTo.net

They had a cracking deal where I was getting a PS4 Slim, FIFA 17, Uncharted 4, The Last of Us Remastered, and Driveclub all for ?215.

Typically now, after I've phoned them, the price is back up to ?270.

Gave up, and just bought a similar bundle on Amazon for ?249.99.

I've ordered quite a few things from them and never had a problem. Seems like they're all at it leading up to Xmas. My mates just been screwed big time by Amazon too.

I've ordered quite a few things from them and never had a problem. Seems like they're all at it leading up to Xmas. My mates just been screwed big time by Amazon too.

I'm fairly sure I bought my PS3 through them, and they were spot on.

Apparently there was a "miscommunication between the bank server and our website which timed out" according to the Support Ticket I raised.  Bit of a shiter to be that much out of pocket in the run up to Christmas :(

luckyBatistuta

Cack Friday

I'm fairly sure I bought my PS3 through them, and they were spot on.

Apparently there was a "miscommunication between the bank server and our website which timed out" according to the Support Ticket I raised.  Bit of a shiter to be that much out of pocket in the run up to Christmas :(

Cack Friday

People peeing on the toilet seat, not wiping it, then not flushing.

mingers,

Guys who piss with the seat down, usually in public bogs. Renders the seat a no-land zone if you're needing a jobby.

Guys who piss with the seat down, usually in public bogs. Renders the seat a no-land zone if you're needing a jobby.

I've contested that the default position for seats in gents bogs should be up. It's the practical answer to (sadly) inconsideration.

I'm glad the toilet thing has come up because I've been meaning to post for a while.

Why do people insist on leaving toilets in pubs, restaurants, work or any other public place in a mess. A lot of it has to be intentional.

The pissing all over the seat thing is bizarre and if you use a toilet in a pub then more often than not it needs a good wipe down before you rest your cheeks on it. Lift the seat up before you do a piss

Toilet tissue strewn all over the floor. Firstly, how do you accidentally drop it on the floor? Secondly, if you have then pick it up and put it in the toilet.

It's just minging behaviour, laziness and a lack of respect for other people's property. A sad reflection of our society.

I'm glad the toilet thing has come up because I've been meaning to post for a while.

Why do people insist on leaving toilets in pubs, restaurants, work or any other public place in a mess. A lot of it has to be intentional.

The pissing all over the seat thing is bizarre and if you use a toilet in a pub then more often than not it needs a good wipe down before you rest your cheeks on it. Lift the seat up before you do a piss

Toilet tissue strewn all over the floor. Firstly, how do you accidentally drop it on the floor? Secondly, if you have then pick it up and put it in the toilet.

It's just minging behaviour, laziness and a lack of respect for other people's property. A sad reflection of our society.

Unbelievably, folk [males] in my old office used to wipe bogies on the wall in the bogs.

Someone used to find it hysterical to drop a large stone into the pan, cover it with reams of toilet paper and then flush it. Flooded the place.

Some people :facepalm:

Edited by Morgan

Our office had people who put their bogies on the walls of the WCs. Some people used to leave semen samples and others used to put shite on the inside door handle of the WCs. Great people to work beside.

Our office had people who put their bogies on the walls of the WCs. Some people used to leave semen samples and others used to put shite on the inside door handle of the WCs. Great people to work beside.

The shite and semen ones are just unreal Stuart.

What is wrong with these people?

Where did you work?  Bizzare  behaviour.

We did have a problem in our Glasgow office with excrement deposits that had missed the pan and landed on the floor. There was a lengthy debate about whether or not this was related to the toilet etiquette of some of our ethnic minority employees but no firm conclusion was reached.

The meeting we had to discuss this was probably the most bizarre one I've ever taken part in.

Edited by Stuart Lyon

We did have a problem in our Glasgow office with excrement deposits that had missed the pan and landed on the floor. There was a lengthy debate about whether or not this was related to the toilet etiquette of some of our ethnic minority employees but no firm conclusion was reached.

The meeting we had to discuss this was probably the most bizarre one I've ever taken part in.

Excrement and 'no firm conclusion'. :rofl:

I can beat that.

Many moons ago someone at work had a Sherman and shot their duff all over the cubicle.

Someone obviously complained and the boss got everyone together and asked whoever it was to admit to it. He basically said that would the person who had masturbated all over the cubicle like to own up to it.

:rofl:

No one did. So the boss then said they would be able to provide help to the offending party at which point everyone started pissing themselves and that was that.

Meeting over !

Offer help :rofl:

Like 'need a hand'?

I can beat that.

Many moons ago someone at work had a Sherman and shot their duff all over the cubicle.

Someone obviously complained and the boss got everyone together and asked whoever it was to admit to it. He basically said that would the person who had masturbated all over the cubicle like to own up to it.

No one did. So the boss then said they would be able to provide help to the offending party at which point everyone started pissing themselves and that was that.

Meeting over !

Could that be a subconscious admission jonno?   :rofl:

We had a phantom jobby man at one of my previous work places who used to shite on the floor of the cubicle.

Just my luck, he didn't strike for 3 months after I had left and every ***** thought it was me. Was very glad to be provn innocent! :lol:

I can beat that.

Meeting over !

Oh dear, some severe issues involved in this, another seeth people asking me if i do my job for charity.

Aye right enough going to stand in 2C weather at 8 in the morning for charity, 

Getting a crap nights sleep. Especially more so when you have a busy day coming up. Struggled to drop off last night and then awake at 4, 5 and when the alarm went off at 7.

Im shattered now and supposed to be on the lash at lunch time. Wont last the night now.