The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Shooter McGavin

Right Guard Extreme! Who's bright idea was it to come up with a pepper spray edition :cornette:

Right Guards 72 hour deodorant. My armpit hair has never felt more violated.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rudolf's Mate

That's my worst nightmare. Already allergic to Right Guard products!

I've been using RG since I was 16 however I won't be using that range!

Right Guards 72 hour deodorant. My armpit hair has never felt more violated.

:rofl:

It immediately reminded me of the time I put Deep Heat on my hamstring which managed to get on my nether regions! Only this time I didn't run onto a football pitch and start ripping up handfuls of wet grass and sticking it down my shorts [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Carl Fredrickson

Went a walk along Portobello prom on Sunday morning with the kids. Sunny crisp morning. Loads and loads of dogs. No issues with that as they need to be walked & I appreciate the owners that pick up their dogs poo.

What I have issues with is:

EVERY lamp post stinking of dog pish (you cant pick that up....)

Dogs not on leads on the prom - saw one toddler knocked over by what I thought was a wee horse and another kid got their roll taken by another beast. Another guy was shouting his dugs name over and over as the beast ran about daft knocking into folk (minded me of that video of Benson!, Benson! Benson!). Surely he could have had it on a lead and let it free when he was at a quite bit of the beach?

I used to love Porty but I think in future we may need to go elsewhere for our seaside walks. 

I hate spray deodorant anyway, haven't used it since I was about 15 (the dreaded Lynx Africa days that pretty much every teenager goes through).

I only ever use roll-out deodorants, which I find work so much better than sprays.

Also, who the **** needs a 72 hour deodorant? :o

It's in the news today, but train ticket pricing.

Travelling south from Inverness, and on the same train, booking an 'advance' ticket, it's ?12.40 to Aviemore, ?8.70 to Perth and ?8.10 to Waverley. WT absolute F??

It's in the news today, but train ticket pricing.

Travelling south from Inverness, and on the same train, booking an 'advance' ticket, it's ?12.40 to Aviemore, ?8.70 to Perth and ?8.10 to Waverley. WT absolute F??

Slow news day then. The same stories get pulled out every year, if folk don't know by now that train fares have no logic to them there's something wrong.

Slow news day then. The same stories get pulled out every year, if folk don't know by now that train fares have no logic to them there's something wrong.

The story was that the train companies have held their hands up and they are going to come up with a system which guarantees you will get the best fare possible. Apparently.

The story was that the train companies have held their hands up and they are going to come up with a system which guarantees you will get the best fare possible. Apparently.

Yes I know. It's also a half arsed effort as they couldn't even be bothered to get all the major franchise involved. A colleague of mine who's job title is "fares implementation manager" knew dick all about it until he read about it on the internet. Most folk don't currently sell customers the highest priced ticket either. For example, I don't know anyone that sells a peak return from London Paddington to Bristol Temple Meads.

Yes I know. It's also a half arsed effort as they couldn't even be bothered to get all the major franchise involved. A colleague of mine who's job title is "fares implementation manager" knew dick all about it until he read about it on the internet. Most folk don't currently sell customers the highest priced ticket either. For example, I don't know anyone that sells a peak return from London Paddington to Bristol Temple Meads.

A first class return from Paddington to Bristol TM is ?353. (For a 1hr 40m trip). Standard class is over ?200.

That's wild. Does anyone pay that?

A first class return from Paddington to Bristol TM is ?353. (For a 1hr 40m trip). Standard class is over ?200.

That's wild. Does anyone pay that?

Businesses and stupid people do, yes. There is however no peak travel to Paddington in the afternoon/evening, only off peak. If an ordinary punter asks me for a return when traveling out in the morning then I'll always suggest a peak single to Bristol and an off peak single from Bristol to Paddington. Saves them over ?50.

What about if you're travelling from (say)PAD to BRI near the end of peak time and buy a ticket to Reading and then an off-peak (for the same train) to BRI. Is that allowed?

Or if I wanted to go from Inverness to Aviemore but bought the cheaper ticket to Waverley and just got off at Aviemore - is that allowed without penalty?

What about if you're travelling from (say)PAD to BRI near the end of peak time and buy a ticket to Reading and then an off-peak (for the same train) to BRI. Is that allowed?

Or if I wanted to go from Inverness to Aviemore but bought the cheaper ticket to Waverley and just got off at Aviemore - is that allowed without penalty?

The same train would still be a peak service from Reading. It would have a chance of being off peak beyond Swindon (depending on the service) in which case you could do as you suggest from there. There aren't many services that have changing restrictions.

Technically you're not allowed to get off at Aviemore but it would be a complete jobsworth that would stop you. You could give any number of feasible reasons why you had to cut your journey short and turn back.

Cheers, IJ.

On another note 'Veg rationing panic catastrophe UK'. Turns out a supermarket is limiting sales of Iceberg lettuce to 3 heads per visit.

How will we cope?

Shooter McGavin

People who don't care about a sport 99% of the year but when a big competition comes up they act like experts.

Commonly assosciated with the Superbowl, The Masters, Wimbledon etc. Just **** off.

Add the 6 Nations Rugby to the list.

One man and his dug go normally yet 67k egg chasing Hooray Henrys and Henriettas turn up at Murrayfield, some of who piss and leave empty beer cans in your garden and driveway, but it's all good clean bools in the mooth fun eh chaps ?

Couldn't agree more Jonno :thumbsup:

They are usually part-time drinkers as well.

Whighams wine cellar was where the worst of these idiots amassed when the 'rugger' was on.

Get feckin lost ya Lyle and Scott/Pringle jersey [with a check shirt underneath] [tucked into Jumbo cords worn over Russell and feckin Bromley brogues] wearing erseholes.

Don't forget your Barbour jacket and brown hide gloves in case your manicured hands get a wee bitty chapped in the cold.

Edited by Morgan

One man and his dug go normally yet 67k egg chasing Hooray Henrys and Henriettas turn up at Murrayfield, some of who piss and leave empty beer cans in your garden and driveway, but it's all good clean bools in the mooth fun eh chaps ?

correct.  for arseholes.

William H. Bonney

What annoys me about rugby fans is they think everyone else gives a ****.

A Boy Named Crow

People who don't care about a sport 99% of the year but when a big competition comes up they act like experts.

Commonly assosciated with the Superbowl, The Masters, Wimbledon etc. Just **** off.

The World Cup is a prime example of this. People who would normally turn their noses up if you told them you'd been at Tynecastle last Saturday are suddenly all over the football, because it's the World Cup. These people ruin pubs with their part time "festive drinker" antics too*.

The Olympics thrives on this mentality though. Think of the folk who, for a couple of weeks every four years, can't get enough of shot put, synchronised swimming etc...because it's the Olypics. Utter cretins.

* Sligtly different, but not unrelated rant, festive drinkers. They pack out your local over Christmas and New Year, then vanish for the rest of the year. They don't know how to behave and just make it unpleasant for the regulars. If I owned a pub I'd set up a loyalty points system. If you get enough points you can use the 'express lane' for getting served - bypass the novelty jumper brigade completely, maybe have an entire room for regulars if the pub was big enough.

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

chester copperpot

The World Cup is a prime example of this. People who would normally turn their noses up if you told them you'd been at Tynecastle last Saturday are suddenly all over the football, because it's the World Cup. These people ruin pubs with their part time "festive drinker" antics too*.

The Olympics thrives on this mentality though. Think of the folk who, for a couple of weeks every four years, can't get enough of shot put, synchronised swimming etc...because it's the Olypics. Utter cretins.

* Sligtly different, but not unrelated rant, festive drinkers. They pack out your local over Christmas and New Year, then vanish for the rest of the year. They don't know how to behave and just make it unpleasant for the regulars. If I owned a pub I'd set up a loyalty points system. If you get enough points you can use the 'express lane' for getting served - bypass the novelty jumper brigade completely, maybe have an entire room for regulars if the pub was big enough.

Must admit mate, I become the person you hate during the Olympics.

If team GB have a chance of a medal then I get right into that sport.

It's maybe just me, but I fecking love the Olympics.

Except the show jumping. I can never get the horsey shit

Must admit mate, I become the person you hate during the Olympics.

If team GB have a chance of a medal then I get right into that sport.

It's maybe just me, but I fecking love the Olympics.

Except the show jumping. I can never get the horsey shit

Im with you on this one  , i'll also  say the Ryder cup -  love playing  hate watching

chester copperpot

Im with you on this one , i'll also say the Ryder cup - love playing hate watching

Totally.

The ryder cup, Davis cup etc etc.

I am not bad at golf but defo more of an armchair fan these days. I sit glued to the screen watching it for 3 days.

I went to the Beijing Olympics to watch the judo as a couple of the people I used to train with were competing. Cost me 15 times face value to get in to one of the sessions then I ended up explaining the rules to the person I was sitting next to. Only managed to get to 50% of the sessions in London as a bunch of seats were taken up by people that don't have the first clue about the sport.

I went to the Beijing Olympics to watch the judo as a couple of the people I used to train with were competing. Cost me 15 times face value to get in to one of the sessions then I ended up explaining the rules to the person I was sitting next to. Only managed to get to 50% of the sessions in London as a bunch of seats were taken up by people that don't have the first clue about the sport.

It's the way they sell the tickets as your name effectively goes into a draw. People apply for tickets for random events just so they can go see things. Some they get, some they don't.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Booked a hotel room for my wife's birthday night out next month. Found out today I'd accidently booked the wrong date, which has now passed. So I've been charged for a hotel room I didn't use. :(

Edited by Ramsay Bolton

Booked a hotel room for my wife's birthday night out next month. Found out today I'd accidently booked the wrong date, which has now passed. So I've been charged for a hotel room I didn't use. :(

Aww unlucky :( .

:rofl: :rofl:

And if they were fully booked and had last minute enquiries they'd have sold your room again after you didn't show up. That'll teach you for getting the wife's birthday wrong.

And who's fault was that?

:lol:

Sorry mate.

Sympathy in short supply as usual on JKB! :lol:

What's worse is when your wife finds out you paid for a hotel room for two and she wasn't anything to do with it.

::troll:::'>

What's worse is when your wife finds out you paid for a hotel room for two and she wasn't anything to do with it.

Oooo that's very true. Make sure she never finds that credit card statement!

Stupid Sexy Flanders

:lol:

Trivial but I have a Fifa seethe

Due to previously mentioned, can't have a disc version as my wee boy knackered the disc drive so had to download it from ps store

So already have a 'reduced' version of the game

But I have real OCD for accuracy, and the 'update' does not do it for me

The most recent squad update had all the new lads (including Isma and avlonitis etc) but wildly inaccurate squad numbers (Hughes 12, isma 21) I also like to use WBA (2nd team) and they have had Hal Robson-Kanu with 21 since he transferred but in reality he wears 4.

It's a beyond trivial thing but it drives me nuts

The warm fuzzy feeling you feel, when you go out to your car in the morning, and notice some ***** has made an impression of a fist on the bonnet.

Special place in hell reserved for these ****ers.

I don't get it bud, maybe it's because I don't drive, but whats seetheworthy there?

I don't get it bud, maybe it's because I don't drive, but whats seetheworthy there?

Not sure if you're serious, bud I'd be unhappy if someone had punched my car bonnet and left a dentist.

Smithee?

You're either joking or have misread Baracks post.

That would certainly make me seethe.

The warm fuzzy feeling you feel, when you go out to your car in the morning, and notice some ***** has made an impression of a fist on the bonnet.

Special place in hell reserved for these ****ers.

What car is it?

Smithee?

To fair to Smithee I had to read it over and over again cos I was seeing 'fish' instead of fist! I thought Barack was raging cos some Christians were drawing symbols in the dirt on his car!

To fair to Smithee I had to read it over and over again cos I was seeing 'fish' instead of fist! I thought Barack was raging cos some Christians were drawing symbols in the dirt on his car!

Now, THAT would be infuriating :lol:

Smithee?

It was pishing with snow, the stuff lying everywhere when I read it. I thought there was snow on the car, and an indentation in the snow.

I now see there was no mention of snow!

Edited by Smithee