The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

chester copperpot

See when your arsehole kid comes and tells you he has got an essay due for his nat5 P.E due tmrw and has had it since 19th December, that really gets to me.

So he hands me the essay and it will take him about 3hrs to complete.

So.....he asks me to do it.

Almost ragdolled him around the living room and he is now locked away sulking with no ps4 on as he's got to do it himself.

Arsehole

Edited by chester copperpot

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

chester copperpot

That's him telt.

****ing fuming with the wee dick. Thing is I asked him if he had any major homework when he got home on the Friday from school however he lands it on me as it's P.E and thinks I will just do it for him!

chester copperpot

If you weren't on here all the time perving on MILF's n stuff, you'd have time to help the boy out.

:jjyay:

:lol: dick

Whilst pissed off he has put some of his own money towards it.....

?30 [emoji23]

Spend the ?30 on a game for yourself and don't let him play it :jjyay:

See when your arsehole kid comes and tells you he has got an essay due for his nat5 P.E due tmrw and has had it since 19th December, that really gets to me.

So he hands me the essay and it will take him about 3hrs to complete.

So.....he asks me to do it.

Almost ragdolled him around the living room and he is now locked away sulking with no ps4 on as he's got to do it himself.

Arsehole

Think he pushed that one a bit far.

Not surprised you're slightly peeved.

chester copperpot

Wedding planning. Only been engaged a couple of weeks and it's already a huge ball ache.

Wait till the blow jobs stop

I was adding some books onto my kindle last night and clearing out the memory. Went for a bath this morning only to discover that I deleted the book I was actually reading.

Duh.

The Internet

Wait till the blow jobs stop

Thought that was a myth :sob:

And folk wonder why I wasn't bothered about getting married.

Riddley Walker

The man needs adblocker fam but 'that's not me'.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

:lol:

That'll go over most heads mate.

William H. Bonney

Thought that was a myth :sob:

And folk wonder why I wasn't bothered about getting married.

Never mind ****ing blow jobs, wait til the sex stops.

Reminds me of the joke.

What's the difference between your bonus and your penis ?

Your wife is guaranteed to blow your bonus.

FFS

chester copperpot

My wife owns that notion. :vrface:

She was like :nojustno:

Its written on the back of the marriage certificate.

My ex wife was shite at them anyway so no great loss :)

Yeah, I know.

:sweeet:

Glad you approve Mr Pres. :thumb:

Get yourself a wee shot of that Monica burd before you depart the semen seat.

<looks around to make sure Mrs tjambo isn't around>

My ex gave the best BJ ever :sweeet:

<looks around to make sure Mrs tjambo isn't around>

My ex gave the best BJ ever :sweeet:

:vrface:

:jj:

The Internet

Never mind ******* blow jobs, wait til the sex stops.

At the risk of sounding selfish, I'm more worried about the bjs.

Folk expecting you to sympathise about their bet not coming through.

"I only needed Southampton to win and I would have had ?500..." "I had the chance to cash out as well..."

More a minor irritation than a seethe, but... it kind of comes with the territory, no?

In fact, I've begun to wonder if I am now in a minority for taking an interest in football, other than my own team, that doesn't revolve around betting.

Folk expecting you to sympathise about their bet not coming through.

"I only needed Southampton to win and I would have had ?500..." "I had the chance to cash out as well..."

More a minor irritation than a seethe, but... it kind of comes with the territory, no?

In fact, I've begun to wonder if I am now in a minority for taking an interest in football, other than my own team, that doesn't revolve around betting.

Folk that constantly ramble on about lost bets in general. Zzzz ville.

Rudolf's Mate

Brighton! I hate Brighton with a vengeance. And Norwich for that matter.

Done me out of ?450 on my acca :muggy:

Folk that constantly ramble on about lost bets in general. Zzzz ville.

Don't knock it. Watching folk losing cash on gambling gives me a warm feeling.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Bouncers who apparently just decide to randomly ruin someone's night by refusing them entry for no reason. It's not my fault your job involves standing out in the cold & rain all night, don't take it out on me. Arseholes.

Were you steaming? Shouting or generally making too much noise with your pals on the approach to the place? Had you said something that could have been overheard that the bouncers didn't agree with? Had you disgraced yourself there on a previous night out, or possibly not even there but somewhere else with the same doorstaff?

There are plenty of reasons that they could refuse you entry.

I've only been refused entry somewhere once, and it's because the bouncers overheard me telling my mates I wasn't keen on that place because it's shite in there. To be honest, he done me a massive favour because if anyone has been to Underground in Dundee, they'll know it is indeed shite in there :lol:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Were you steaming? Shouting or generally making too much noise with your pals on the approach to the place? Had you said something that could have been overheard that the bouncers didn't agree with? Had you disgraced yourself there on a previous night out, or possibly not even there but somewhere else with the same doorstaff?

There are plenty of reasons that they could refuse you entry.

I've only been refused entry somewhere once, and it's because the bouncers overheard me telling my mates I wasn't keen on that place because it's shite in there. To be honest, he done me a massive favour because if anyone has been to Underground in Dundee, they'll know it is indeed shite in there :lol:

Honestly none of the above. I wasn't particularly drunk at all, wasn't falling about the place or making a noise etc. I've worked in a place with bouncers in the past and I genuinely once heard one of them say "Right, let's see who's night I can ruin", so now I think some of them just do it for their own entertainment.

Honestly none of the above. I wasn't particularly drunk at all, wasn't falling about the place or making a noise etc. I've worked in a place with bouncers in the past and I genuinely once heard one of them say "Right, let's see who's night I can ruin", so now I think some of them just do it for their own entertainment.

Quite possibly.  I've known quite a few people who've done it, and for every 4 or 5 of them that are completely sound, there is one person who is a complete arsehole and will do things just like you've said.

It's up to you to be the bigger person and just walk away though.  They want you to kick off and make a scene, and then they'll pull something like "We'll you're definitely not getting in now" to make it seem like it's your fault. Just calmly walk off and head somewhere else.

One venue will not make or break your night, there's loads of other places you can go and make a drunken disgrace of yourself :thumbsup:

What used to be Walkabout at the Omni. Go into the outdoor area with drink in hand, bouncer tells me I can't take the drink outside. No problem, I go back inside. Half an hour later, go out without drink to check bus times, try to go back in. Bouncer says 'didn't I tell ask you to leave before?' I explain no. He decides I can't get back in anyway.

Sadly, Tian is right. I tried to just get past him anyway and he manhandles me and threatens to ban me for good, and says that next time it will be the jail.

A bit annoyed that I allowed that to frighten me, as obviously he doesn't decide who the police are going to detain, or who the courts are going to sentence.

What used to be Walkabout at the Omni. Go into the outdoor area with drink in hand, bouncer tells me I can't take the drink outside. No problem, I go back inside. Half an hour later, go out without drink to check bus times, try to go back in. Bouncer says 'didn't I tell ask you to leave before?' I explain no. He decides I can't get back in anyway.

Sadly, Tian is right. I tried to just get past him anyway and he manhandles me and threatens to ban me for good, and says that next time it will be the jail.

A bit annoyed that I allowed that to frighten me, as obviously he doesn't decide who the police are going to detain, or who the courts are going to sentence.

Agree that some bouncers can be thugs and bullies because they're physically bigger, which is disgusting really.

Unfortunately that's just how the world seems to be though, people love picking on others who are less muscular than themselves just for the ego boost. People will adamantly go out of their way to bully someone thinner than themselves just to try and look tougher, and make themselves feel bigger.

It's one reason I hate fat people who complain about having it so hard, when it's skinny guys who are on the worst of it because we're number one targets to the vermin mentioned above.

Anyone ever go to Pu Na Na on Castle Street?

If I hadn't worked with the brother of the 'bouncer' there we would have never got in.

Agree that some bouncers can be thugs and bullies because they're physically bigger, which is disgusting really.

Unfortunately that's just how the world seems to be though, people love picking on others who are less muscular than themselves just for the ego boost. People will adamantly go out of their way to bully someone thinner than themselves just to try and look tougher, and make themselves feel bigger.

It's one reason I hate fat people who complain about having it so hard, when it's skinny guys who are on the worst of it because we're number one targets to the vermin mentioned above.

Peter on one of his 'special' rants.

Again :lol:

If I hadn't worked with the brother of the 'bouncer' there we would have never got in.

You'd have been lucky.

Peter on one of his 'special' rants.

Again :lol:

Please, do go on.

Edited by peter_hmfc

My not so new seethe is people.  They are absolutely the worst.

Visited Auschwitz yesterday, you'd think the main seethe about people here would be the fact that over a million souls were murdered; man woman and child alike.  How could people be so bad to other people?  Hideous.

But d'you know what really ripped my knitting?

Modern day people.  Posing for photos at the gates.  Sitting on the rail track trying to look pensive.  Grabbing the wires of the fence to appear to be looking off into the distance for a picture.  Even the relentless photographing of gallows, gas chambers and walls where people were shot and killed - quick pose for a photo it might get lots of likes.  What about a catchy #?  #selfieswillsetyoufree

Properly made me seethe.  Here's some internet photos I've found - obviously this is not an uncommon thing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO-OJwQB8_2/?tagged=auschwitz

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO9tOKFAc46/?tagged=auschwitz

Was there last year and there was one American tourist that every time the tour came to a halt decided to take the weight off his feet and sat against the display cabinets (the glass topped one's with the letters from Goerings etc) utter scum! not to mention the girls he was with and their selfie stick!

Maiden Gorgie

50% success rate trying to get in there. It was pish an aw

50% success rate trying to get in there. It was pish an aw

It wisnae that pish.

Certain eh.. perks!

:whistling:

Edited by Morgan

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

To be fair, bouncers tend to shit themselves off anyone remotely similar in size to them and not let them in.

I know, as it's happened to me without me being pished, etc.

I just avoid places with bouncers, the places tend to be shit holes.

Rudolf's Mate

Those two evil ****ers (mother and her partner) that fed the 4yr old girl drugs over a period believed to be 2-3 months. Heroin and methadone found in her system. People like that should be hung!