The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Tramps that stand at bus stops and spit every few seconds, to the point where the ground looks like some kind of grotesque Jackson Pollock painting. Why?

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tramps that stand at bus stops and spit every few seconds, to the point where the ground looks like some kind of grotesque Jackson Pollock painting. Why?

People that spill costa coffee all over my forecourt then leave the cup lying there, plenty bins to put it in.

This.

Absolute vermin.

Samuel Camazzola

Josh Widdecombe.

Completely ruining a good line up on the Graham Norton show. Constantly butting in with his unfunny comments.

Dagger Is Back

Pubs up town that rip the piss with their prices. Just on way home from Glasgow after enjoying a few pints of Samuel Adams at ?3.65 in Wetherspoons.

Few weeks ago I was in some bar in Thistle Street where it was about ?5.70 for a pint of Brooklyn.

Pubs up town that rip the piss with their prices. Just on way home from Glasgow after enjoying a few pints of Samuel Adams at ?3.65 in Wetherspoons.

Few weeks ago I was in some bar in Thistle Street where it was about ?5.70 for a pint of Brooklyn.

simple, avoid thistle street

On top of that, avoid wetherspoons. Everything enjoyable about a decent pub is missing from their dire establishments. They're overpriced considering folk would be better at home instead.

Dagger Is Back

Not just Thistle Street though is it? Wetherspoons are not brilliant pubs let's face it but they've got pricing spot on.

Oh and it's MY seethe. ;-)

Dagger Is Back

On top of that, avoid wetherspoons. Everything enjoyable about a decent pub is missing from their dire establishments. They're overpriced considering folk would be better at home instead.

They are pretty dire and really are just big drinking dens lacking any warmth.

Josh Widdecombe.

Completely ruining a good line up on the Graham Norton show. Constantly butting in with his unfunny comments.

Caught two minutes of this and I agree.

Matthew Mcconaughey had a look on his face that said: "****".

Josh Widdecombe.

Gets by on the fact that he looks and sounds like a hobbit.

One thing they are not is over priced.

You're other points are a matter of opinion though.

One thing they are not is over priced.

You're other points are a matter of opinion though.

They're overpriced compared to an off licence and a similar experience at home. They aren't really pubs, there's more atmosphere in Costa!

Салатные палочки

The ******* jinxed battenburg strip!!

(Sad thing is I'm only half joking)

:seething:

It really is getting to the point where when you see the team running out in it you go "oh ffs".

Imagine the debutants being handed their kit and going wtf is this???

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

It really is getting to the point where when you see the team running out in it you go "oh ffs".

Imagine the debutants being handed their kit and going wtf is this???

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I seeth at that top, never will understand it.

Good to see the authorities finally starting to deal with one of my favourite seethes.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/23/police-catch-47-drivers-an-hour-during-mobile-phone-crackdown

I'd change the law to forbid use of phones in many other situations as well, but this is a reasonable start.

y

Have to agree with this.Not so sure about the"community spotters"idea though.

Out for a walk this morn, lovely sunshine but cold, lots of dog walkers about. Most are good about clearing up any mess, but why do some put it in a bag and then hang it from the branch of a tree? What is the actual purpose of that? Grrr...

Was going to book a hotel through groupon , then finding it's extra for a fri / sat   ,   I do understand that most do.....  but ffs advertise it

Seething at that speed camera at Murrayfield hospital that had the cheek to 

flash at me at 7-30 in the morning when i was doing 30 mph.

Might have been the car coming towards me not sure.

still seethin though, ragin.

Transcendental

Bouncers who apparently just decide to randomly ruin someone's night by refusing them entry for no reason. It's not my fault your job involves standing out in the cold & rain all night, don't take it out on me. Arseholes.

I did this job for a good while and you probably have no idea how close you are to how some (not all) door personnel do this purely for their own entertainment.

To be fair, it's mainly the more stupid ones, but I've worked with  guys who would randomly pick a theme for knockbacks - something like; no pink handbags or no groups of three if one has ginger hair or some other such nonsense.

?And of course then using the old "I don't have to give you a reason" disclaimer when challenged!

Edited by Transcendental

People who are clearly delusional idiots who insist on talking to other people as if they are hugely intelligent and wise.

:Agree:

Remember when the shed was a bit more peaceful and respectful than the all out war on the terrace?

Dagger Is Back

Folks who chuck beer about at gigs. Went to Black Sabbath last night and it didn't take the morons long to kick it off.

?4.50 a pint and you want to launch it through the air soaking some other punter.

Mind you it was probably Fosters......

It was actually a compliment!

:vrface::cornette:

I did this job for a good while and you probably have no idea how close you are to how some (not all) door personnel do this purely for their own entertainment.

To be fair, it's mainly the more stupid ones, but I've worked with  guys who would randomly pick a theme for knockbacks - something like; no pink handbags or no groups of three if one has ginger hair or some other such nonsense.

?And of course then using the old "I don't have to give you a reason" disclaimer when challenged!

Not surprised by this, typical bullies who desperately need an ego boost by picking on those weaker than themselves. Absolute middle-earth scum.

Folks who chuck beer about at gigs. Went to Black Sabbath last night and it didn't take the morons long to kick it off.

?4.50 a pint and you want to launch it through the air soaking some other punter.

I went to see The Pretty Reckless in Glasgow on Monday though to be fair there wasn't much of this. What I hated though (and it's something that's probably been mentioned a few times before) was people constantly taking videos on their phones. One girl in front of me constantly took single minute long videos on repeat, then there was people who just stood there and videod complete songs. Also hate people who sit on others shoulders at concerts, I didn't pay ?20 to see your fat cow-of-a-wifes sweated arse-crack, put that beast down.

Before the show even began some dog started moaning I was in her way for about half a minute while I looked for something. Shut up you urchin-faced dry-rotted boot.

Taylor Momsen though :wub: :wub: .

Samuel Camazzola

Not surprised by this, typical bullies who desperately need an ego boost by picking on those weaker than themselves. Absolute middle-earth scum.

I went to see The Pretty Reckless in Glasgow on Monday though to be fair there wasn't much of this. What I hated though (and it's something that's probably been mentioned a few times before) was people constantly taking videos on their phones. One girl in front of me constantly took single minute long videos on repeat, then there was people who just stood there and videod complete songs. Also hate people who sit on others shoulders at concerts, I didn't pay ?20 to see your fat cow-of-a-wifes sweated arse-crack, put that beast down.

Before the show even began some dog started moaning I was in her way for about half a minute while I looked for something. Shut up you urchin-faced dry-rotted boot.

I'm impressed you got to attend a gig for ?20. That's a rarity nowadays.

I'm impressed you got to attend a gig for ?20. That's a rarity nowadays.

They're a really good band as well to be honest, surprised they're not bigger.

michael_bolton

I'll never understand this, but it seems to be the norm now.

Before Christmas there was a light show projected onto the side of St Mary's cathedral in Sydney with accompanying music. It was quite nice. But when I went to see it the majority of people were holding cameras up in the way to film it.

1) Who is ever going to watch your video of it?

2) It's already on fecking youtube, you morons!

It's a sad aspect of modern life that many people are seldom actually 'there' for things. If you're busy recording a gig, or a football match, then you're not really there. If you're sitting at a table in a pub with your mates while constantly on your phone texting other people, then you're not really there. If you're sitting at a pretty spot concentrating on how to get the best picture of it on your phone, then you're not really there. It's sad.

It's this need to somehow say "I was there" that bugs me.

If someone tells me they were at a gig or a football match then I give so little a shit about that fact that I will probably believe them.

You can tell the punters who never get let out the house. Social media bombardments with photos of their seat view, shite quality images and selfies.

A line from the first Rebus book which is relevant on the recent comments...

These tourists spent so much time photographing things that they never actually saw anything, unlike the young people milling around, who were too busy enjoying life to be bothered capturing false impressions of it.

How times change.

I am staying with a friend in Manchester. She lives in a flat, she gave me the code for the gate and directions to her designated space. I parked in her space for 55 minutes and came back to a ticket on my car. Turns out they have parking passes, which she didn't tell me about or give me. To be fair to her she's taken the ticket off of me and said she'll sort it but it has riled me so much.

Rudolf's Mate

Cyclist, and in particular adults whom cycle on the pavement when there's a cycle lane! I'm a cyclist myself however this gets my goat big time. Especially when they come bombing down the pavement and there's people with kids etc having to make way for them.

Cyclist, and in particular adults whom cycle on the pavement when there's a cycle lane! I'm a cyclist myself however this gets my goat big time. Especially when they come bombing down the pavement and there's people with kids etc having to make way for them.

Never mind when there's a cycle lane, doing it at any time is not on. (I'm also a cyclist and these cretins grind my gears, along with light jumpers)

Rudolf's Mate

Never mind when there's a cycle lane, doing it at any time is not on. (I'm also a cyclist and these cretins grind my gears, along with light jumpers)

I can appreciate kids Ray, especially really young one's however I went for a walk yesterday and on one road in particular there were 7 men on bikes. Ok it's a long fecking road but I was ready to take one out who was not only flying along but on his mobile :seething:

Said the same a few pages back. Moronic and baffling behaviour.

I am staying with a friend in Manchester. She lives in a flat, she gave me the code for the gate and directions to her designated space. I parked in her space for 55 minutes and came back to a ticket on my car. Turns out they have parking passes, which she didn't tell me about or give me. To be fair to her she's taken the ticket off of me and said she'll sort it but it has riled me so much.

They do this in my apartment block as well if you're not displaying your permit. Thing is, it's in our leasehold document's that we should display it but it doesn't say that there's a penalty for not displaying it. Nobody can legally fine you for parking on your own property or that of your friends. It's one that you'd easily win in court.

I don't make way for a cyclist on the pavement. They can cycle on the road or be stuck behind me at walking pace.

Ther e One who does this at 515am up liberton

Literally nothing on the roads or the pavement opposite but flies up and gets huffy that they have to go into the road (and in the lane of oncoming traffic)

Look forward to the day the numpty has the cheek to moan at any of us (2 or 3 of us) who won't move out their way

A proper muppet

Rudolf's Mate

I don't make way for a cyclist on the pavement. They can cycle on the road or be stuck behind me at walking pace.

Neither do I bud however you jump out your skin if they sneak up behind you and whizz passed closely [emoji35][emoji85]

Ther e One who does this at 515am up liberton

Literally nothing on the roads or the pavement opposite but flies up and gets huffy that they have to go into the road (and in the lane of oncoming traffic)

Look forward to the day the numpty has the cheek to moan at any of us (2 or 3 of us) who won't move out their way

A proper muppet

A few weeks back a woman on the pavement across the road nearly got taken out. Boy was flying round a corner on the pavement and missed her by inches. If he'd caught her he'd have done some damage however there's a good chance he'd have gone flying onto the road himself.

They do this in my apartment block as well if you're not displaying your permit. Thing is, it's in our leasehold document's that we should display it but it doesn't say that there's a penalty for not displaying it. Nobody can legally fine you for parking on your own property or that of your friends. It's one that you'd easily win in court.

Thanks. I've left it with my friend who's said she will sort it. Hopefully I don't receive any invoices in the post.

Ligament injuries.

Ouch, I tore ligaments around my right knee and around my ankle, at the hospital the Dr told me I'd have been better off breaking my leg!!

Was meant to be getting the virgin put on in our new place today but got an email saying they couldn't get here and it won't be till Wednesday now!!

*****, no wifi or tv until then :seething:

Still better than Sky though, they couldn't do it until march.

Wee man bringing a snotty nose back from nursery and I've inevitably got it too. Running on about 25% nasal cavity allowance & sound like a pure mouth breather. Brutal stuff.