The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

All roads lead to Gorgie

Going onto Wiki to look something up and a donation page keeps popping up even when you say you are not interested in paying !

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Surely it's just the act of apportioning. I.e. you apportion blame to people.

I don't even know what that means :lol: .

Started of a really good story and quite inspirational, now it seems like they roll him out at every possible opportunity just to continue to get the plaudits that come along with it.

Sadly this, there will be numerous other disabled fans of the club but it seems like they want to get everything they can from him.

Going onto Wiki to look something up and a donation page keeps popping up even when you say you are not interested in paying !

This. What I find worse though is the similar ones on online newspapers such as The Guardian asking you to sponser poor, starving newpaper journalists. Eh naw, any "?2 a month" I give won't be going to fuel a journalists Audi or pay for their weekend piss up.

The prices at Edinburgh Christmas Market / showground.

I'm sure it was the same last year but I obviously forgot. Spunked about ?50 in under an hour last night between the wee one and myself.

Similar to what keeps Happening to me!

What route are you on?

Armadale to Waverley. Touch wood all my delays have been less than 10 minutes this week. Now I've said that I'm bound to be delayed tomorrow. Edited by Helzibob

Expecting tesco to delivery shopping at half 6 tonight fl then the Mrs tells we are not due for delivery until between 9 and 10.

Raging, I cannae change into my pyjamas for almost 2 hours.

Expecting tesco to delivery shopping at half 6 tonight fl then the Mrs tells we are not due for delivery until between 9 and 10.

Raging, I cannae change into my pyjamas for almost 2 hours.

Pyjamas :vrface:

Argos server telling me that the delivery I placed last Friday would be delivered on Wednesday, didn't mention it would be NEXT wedneaday*

*slightly my own fault as I should have checked receipt but took them at face value when they said it would be wednesday

The prices at Edinburgh Christmas Market / showground.

I'm sure it was the same last year but I obviously forgot. Spunked about ?50 in under an hour last night between the wee one and myself.

You get money off if you show you are from Edinburgh. Not great in hindsight granted.

I was alright as ny wee guy was still just under a meter so I got on for free.

William H. Bonney

You get money off if you show you are from Edinburgh. Not great in hindsight granted.

I was alright as ny wee guy was still just under a meter so I got on for free.

What did your son do whilst you were enjoying yourself on all the rides?

Food shopping, in any major supermarket, at present.

Not even for Christmas stuff, that's already done. Just food for tonight.

Feral, is how I can closely describe it.

It's just the same here mate.

We crossed into Italy this morning for our food shopping. It was feckin pandemonium.

You'd think these folk weren't going to stop eating for a month or that the shops weren't going to be open again.

What did your son do whilst you were enjoying yourself on all the rides?

Wee mulled wine to keep him warm :thumbsup:

Food shopping, in any major supermarket, at present.

Not even for Christmas stuff, that's already done. Just food for tonight.

Feral, is how I can closely describe it.

I despise working in a supermarket in the day or two before Christmas. Normally sane human beings turn into rabid maniacs. I once had to intervene to stop two grown men punching the shit out of each other over a bag of potatoes. It's absolutely crazy.

Captain America

Ordered my daughter a Beauty and the Beast tea cart set from Disney store website for her christmas.Email received yesterday telling me the order has been cancelled. Even more annoying is still showing as in stock on their website.

What made it a proper seethe is they started email with the phrase "Hakuna Matata"

F$#& off

Some dickhead had a good go at running me over on my way to work yesterday. He decided it was a good idea to reverse back through the traffic lights when I was crossing the road. There was an angry sweary exchange. Hilariously, a passing police car must've witnessed it as they pulled him 20 yards down the road.

Then today a fat troll like person with a woolly hat on sat opposite me on my train to work today. He nodded in acknowledgement. It was just as the bloke at resources answered me on the phone and I asked him to book me in did I notice that the troll was my managing director. I was supposed to be at a booking on point 40 miles away, and it might've been better if I'd remembered to wear a tie and the correct shirt along with not having a jersey on. I think we're friends now.

Getting called a rodent on the terrace from a nobody.

That hurt me ha ha, NOT

You got off lightly from what I got called last night.

I had to go and cry into my tartan rug :rofl:

You got off lightly from what I got called last night.

I had to go and cry into my tartan rug :rofl:

What did you get called? What did you get called?

Wrapping presents!

It's not the actual wrapping that I don't like, it's the sheer volume of them I have to do, just so that my family can rip them open tomorrow morning!

Shouldn't have left it til the last second...

Konrad von Carstein

Glaswegians. Or more specifically glaswegians on aeroplanes. WTF is wrong with these people? Can't help but roar at each other across the aisle, try to be everyones best pal.

And in a very classy moment today, the sight of one galoot getting his duty free vodka taken off him as he was necking it straight from the bottle.

Tabloid newspapers. I've always disliked them but I sadly lost a friend last week (one of my closest friends husbands) in very horrific circumstances. Quite a few red tops went with headline titles which were completely untrue. I know they're just doing a job but tabloid journalists are scum. I just don't know why anyone would choose to do that job.

I know it's been covered before but I was out with the wee man earlier and I had to constantly tell him to "watch your feet" due to the lazy,inconsiderate pricks who don't pick up after their dogs. :seethe:

I know it's been covered before but I was out with the wee man earlier and I had to constantly tell him to "watch your feet" due to the lazy,inconsiderate pricks who don't pick up after their dogs. :seethe:

It's horrendous here too.

My wife thinks the owners do sometimes pick up but the problem is they put the tolly back down again but standing on its end.

Not a single serving of trifle over Christmas and Boxing Day.

That's what you call a major loss.

Edited by Morgan

Not a single serving of trifle over Christmas and Boxing Day.

Truly shocking, I got a big helping left for tonight, I always think homemade trifle is like homemade soup, always better the day after its made.

Rudolf's Mate

Am I the only one that thinks trifle is a bit shit?

I was the same until trying M&S special range 2 years ago. Detested it for near 40 years however changed my view on trifle completely!

No. I wanted to but I am too much of a pansy.

We're they Jackie Chans daughters or something? Just lean forwards and say 'Shut the **** up'

They understand swearing I'd bet :lol:

I was the same until trying M&S special range 2 years ago. Detested it for near 40 years however changed my view on trifle completely!

Think my biggest issue is that I don't like cold custard. Also not a fan of the texture with the spongey bits. Just give me a cheesecake.

Rudolf's Mate

Think my biggest issue is that I don't like cold custard. Also not a fan of the texture with the spongey bits. Just give me a cheesecake.

Mate you could honestly be talking about me. Cheesecake trumps everything and has since I can remember however I found there was a huge difference in decent trifles :lol: I'll only eat it if it M&S though. 

Pricks who just have to be on their phones whilst trying to get out the stadium last night (any game tbh) if it's that important move out the way and let the rest of us get out safely .

Hannibal Lecter

Knobheads when in a supermarket car park who just let their trolleys go into the back of your car denting & scuffing it costing ?200 of damage then bugger off without saying a word.

Other knobheads who have obviously parked too close to you and hit your wing mirror with your door hard enough to have left traces of their paint on it and the casing out of place, lucky enough the casing clipped back on easy enough.

So many inconsiderate people about.

Knobheads when in a supermarket car park who just let their trolleys go into the back of your car denting & scuffing it costing ?200 of damage then bugger off without saying a word.

I think I've posted this before. I remember sitting in my car waiting on the Mrs in the coop car park. Some woman who was parked next to me filled her boot and then placed the trolley in front of my car so she could just leave. I waited until she was about to reverse out of her space and then moved the trolley directly behind her car, hoping she would hit it.

She then asked what I was doing and my reply was along the lines of returning a trolley to a lazy bugger, or words to that effect.

Hannibal Lecter

I think I've posted this before. I remember sitting in my car waiting on the Mrs in the coop car park. Some woman who was parked next to me filled her boot and then placed the trolley in front of my car so she could just leave. I waited until she was about to reverse out of her space and then moved the trolley directly behind her car, hoping she would hit it.

She then asked what I was doing and my reply was along the lines of returning a trolley to a lazy bugger, or words to that effect.

I was raging when I noticed it as my bodywork was immaculate. Would love to find out who it was & ram a trolley into the back of their car.

Carl Fredrickson

A  couple of days later than I should have posted but the amount of packaging that comes with gifts is frightening. 

I am not a tree hugger by any means but surely there is no need for so much packaging on toys, chocolates etc. Bags of unnecessary waste for the recycling today.  

King Of The Cat Cafe

Maybe not a seethe but a WTF?

Sitting parked in M&S car park the other day, I noticed a woman come out and load bags of shopping into a big 4x4.

Then she turned on the engine, put on her seatbelt, dialled a number on her mobile phone...and drove off while still on the call.

Would loved to have asked her if her life was so full that she couldn't wait to finish her call before driving off.

Mate you could honestly be talking about me. Cheesecake trumps everything and has since I can remember however I found there was a huge difference in decent trifles :lol: I'll only eat it if it M&S though.

Now, I like a good quality Strawberry or New York cheesecake, but let me give you a recommendation. Twix cheesecake from the freezer aisle of your local supermarket. It's bloody great.

Rudolf's Mate

Now, I like a good quality Strawberry or New York cheesecake, but let me give you a recommendation. Twix cheesecake from the freezer aisle of your local supermarket. It's bloody great.

I'll give it a try bud [emoji1305]

The Italian restaurant on Darly Road (around 80's) made incredible cheesecake.

Салатные палочки

How bloody fixed is FIFA? Every bloody penalty shoot out you just know your gonna lose.  Quarter final of the F.A. Cup last night, drew 2-2 at home to West Brom, winning 1-0 away with ten minutes left and Rondon scores.  I knew from then on I was losing that, especially when I missed a point blank header in injury time.  

Since I sold Lukaku I haven't won a game.   

:muggy: 

How bloody fixed is FIFA? Every bloody penalty shoot out you just know your gonna lose. Quarter final of the F.A. Cup last night, drew 2-2 at home to West Brom, winning 1-0 away with ten minutes left and Rondon scores. I knew from then on I was losing that, especially when I missed a point blank header in injury time.

Since I sold Lukaku I haven't won a game.

:muggy:

I've only ever played online games for years now. Much more enjoyable playing against actual people.

People eating chips on the bus then leave wrapper and unfinished tub of sauce on the seat when they leave. By feck there's some ignorant thoughtless ****s around.

NME website

Every time I go on it (I know, I know) I get some stupid pop up for some chap called 'skepta'

Every article/every time without bloody fail I open the site I get this.

Don't know or care who he is or what he does, I don't care