Approx 250 tickets still for sale - St Mirren (title updated)

Walter Bishop

It could be the imperative.

As others have said, this could be an instruction.

However, I think they probably know by now that however many we sell today, it WILL be sold out by kick off. Shame that we'll presumably never be told how many 'extra' tickets we sold after re-selling...

I take your points.

...but at a glance, it seems a little misleading.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely buzzin for the game tomorrow now!! Nothing better than gettin down pub early, then a 3pm kick off at a packed out tynecastle.

Hope the boys put on a good performance and get the result.

Are the St Mingin support still whinging about prices of tickets in the big city. Wait till the jakey barsts order a pint in a boozer and get 1.50 change from a fiver. Apoplectic with rage. Hopefully. :cool4:

wait until the barman tells them we don't do Buckie on tap, they will be suicidal (hopefully)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Wouldn't it be pleasing if we had nearly twice as many supporters against St Mirren as 'title contenders' Hibs at their next home game.

Fort Vallance

wait until the barman tells them we don't do Buckie on tap, they will be suicidal (hopefully)

Even more so if they've wandered in to one of the pubs that are donating.

Wouldn't it be pleasing if we had nearly twice as many supporters against St Mirren as 'title contenders' Hibs at their next home game.

But, but, but their attendances are steadily rising by 300 each week.

:rofl:

Seems most of the vermin threw the towel in after May 19.

Disloyal arseholes!

Are the St Mingin support still whinging about prices of tickets in the big city. Wait till the jakey barsts order a pint in a boozer and get 1.50 change from a fiver. Apoplectic with rage. Hopefully. :cool4:

Whereas I'm pleased to get more than 50p back! ?3.50 a pint down here is very unusual now

Whereas I'm pleased to get more than 50p back! ?3.50 a pint down here is very unusual now

Deuchars in the Diggers is ?3... which tomorrow goes to Hearts...

Deuchars in the Diggers is ?3... which tomorrow goes to Hearts...

I normally drink deuchars in the sample room before most home games, and I believe they have the same deal tomorrow?

I normally drink deuchars in the sample room before most home games, and I believe they have the same deal tomorrow?

Yes, plus the Rule, McCowans and Grey's Mill.

Generic Username

I make it 350 left now.

7 seats left in Gorgie/Wheatfield/Mainstand & 343 in the Roseburn.

If the whole of L had been left empty for segregation we'd only be looking at 116 tickets left.

Fozzyonthefence

Should have sold out before today

How many will you get against St Mirren, Hobo? 10 /11k for your title chasing team, lol?

Guest Dipped Flake

Should have sold out before today

we did, then we released more tickets and they sold out, then we released more tickets and they sold out etc etc

we did, then we released more tickets and they sold out, then we released more tickets and they sold out etc etc

...and dozens (hundreds?) of tickets have been sold, then returned to Hearts to sell again.

:thumb:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

But, but, but their attendances are steadily rising by 300 each week.

:rofl:

Seems most of the vermin threw the towel in after May 19.

Disloyal arseholes!

Don't blame them mate... Even the most deluded in their ranks must know their post Christmas implosion is a sad and unavoidable reality lurking in the shadows of the holly bushes. :(

People think we should have less than 303 left as well.

But think about it. This is actually a tremendous effort when you think about the time of year, the money forked out on shares and donations, the fact that it's St Mirren, where we are in the league and most importantly how many tickets have been sold and then handed back again.

I've always been proud to say i'm a Hearts fan, but this really shows everyone what the club means to us all.

Kemble's Cascade

Its going to be touch and go as to if we can make it a sell out. :deal:

It will definitely be a sellout. There are now less than 300 tickets available and there will probably be at least a couple of hundred walk-ups tomorrow on top of what will still be sold throughout the rest of the afternoon and this evening.

Under 300. 294 to be exact, as of 3pm

:verysmug:

Now it's 286. This is rapid!!

I can't stop checking the numbers now, I'm well up for this!

Skivingatwork

It's became something to be a part of, hopefully the atmosphere translates to a cracking performance on the park

It's became something to be a part of, hopefully the atmosphere translates to a cracking performance on the park

Absolutely!

The players HAVE to be buzzing about this. A full crowd seems to get them playing well:

Liverpool!

HAMPDEN!! ;)

Just popped up to the ticket office for two tix for tomorrow. No queue, just me and a bloke buying 5 for the Hibs game.

Well then, that calls for a photo of a smoking dog to cheer everyone up.........

Smug4.jpg

"Due to the current high demand you have been placed in a queue."

I suspect that may just be people going on to count what's left :cheesy:

J Cheever Loophole

This is better than bingo.I wonder who will shout "Full House"

I wonder if s/t holders are giving up their seats to sit beside mates or family in the Roseburn?

Hackney Hearts

Just a reminder to folk that ain't purchased tickets yet that after midnight tonight the prices go up.

Really ought to wait until after midnight, in that case.

Archived