Approx 250 tickets still for sale - St Mirren (title updated)

Walter Bishop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it had been Cup Final tickets, it wouldn't have taken this long.

If anyone who was at the Final, hasn't yet bought a St Mirren ticket, shame on them.

:cornette:

That's usually what happens when you release extra tickets. :rofl:

Well how about we stop posting "x amount" remaining every 2 secs when we all know that their isn't.

It's not rocket science.

Generic Username

If anyone who was at the Final, hasn't yet bought a St Mirren ticket, shame on them.

That's absolutely not the way to entice folk back to the games. Shaming folk into buying tickets isn't the way to do things. We need to be positive in our approach to fans, like myself, who've fallen away in recent times from attending games.

We're not going to sell out games if people feel like they're unwanted. The time for uber-fan pish isn't now.

Well how about we stop posting "x amount" remaining every 2 secs when we all know that their isn't.

It's not rocket science.

Neither's understanding that we've been opening new sections when we've been close to selling out but you seem to be struggling with that.

Italian Lambretta

Its quite funny that the whole of the main stand is sold out apart from 1 seat. I wonder whats wrong with it?

Maybe they have kept 1 back in case Vlad turns up.

Hackney Hearts

Speed isn't important though. Priorities for the two games are very different.

For the cup final, you had to make sure you personally got a ticket.

For this match, we just have to make sure that it's a sell-out.

And it will be a sell-out. The fact that's it's taken 7 hours or 7 days is irrelevant. People don't need to fly back from Australia for this match (the airfare doesn't go to Hearts!) - but they can buy tickets and donate them to those that can get there. It's a very different situation, and I'd be surprised if most of those at the cup final aren't contributing in some way, despite not managing to get to the game.

See if we manage to 'sell out', if folk have handed back their season ticket seats for resale(seat effectively sold twice), could that mean we have a 'tickets sold' attendance over our capacity?

See if we manage to 'sell out', if folk have handed back their season ticket seats for resale(seat effectively sold twice), could that mean we have a 'tickets sold' attendance over our capacity?

Yeah that's right. The attendance figure won't reflect this though, will just mean the club makes more money from the game.

'heartsarerampent'

Hi folks. We went to interview fans in the ticket office yesterday as they got their tickets.

Some nice comments from people about why they love the club: http://local.stv.tv/edinburgh/magazine/200650-hearts-fans-aim-for-sell-out-show-of-support-against-st-mirren/

I hope you don't mind me posting links to STV's Hearts stuff on the forum.

Always great to get the fans views on the telly as fans are more likely to react to other fans actions, contrabutions and ideas IMO, and weather some agree with there stance or not, some fans who dont regularly go to matches would not be willing to put money directly into the club because of the current boards irrational staments and running of the club. And none of this is helped by the red tops persistant printing of all things negative, with no regard for how galvanised the support has become implementing and backing all these fantastic ideas that the clubs bread and butter has come up with. So well done STV and thanks.

Oh and if Shareen Nanjiani is willing to help with fund raising? May i suggest a mud wrestle in gorgie stand goal mouth at half time on saturday, with the highest bidder taking her on. Ill start the bidding at 100quid lol

Fxxx the SPFL

Yeah that's right. The attendance figure won't reflect this though, will just mean the club makes more money from the game.

I wonder if Hector will require to know how many seats we sold twice

How do they count the attendance? Are they going to count the tickets that have been resold?

How many folk walk through the turnstiles.

I Doubt anyone knows what to do in respect of seats sold twice as it has probably never happened before in the numbers that we have managed my guess is they wont count these sales in the attendance figure.

I Doubt anyone knows what to do in respect of seats sold twice as it has probably never happened before in the numbers that we have managed my guess is they wont count these sales in the attendance figure.

How many folk walk through the turnstiles.

This.

Even though we are so close to a sell out, I just hope everyone who has bought tickets for the game actually go. Not only does the club need our cash, the team needs our support to help them gain the 3 points. C'mon the Jambos!

Spot on. 3 points are vital!

Even though we are so close to a sell out, I just hope everyone who has bought tickets for the game actually go. Not only does the club need our cash, the team needs our support to help them gain the 3 points. C'mon the Jambos!

Spot on. 3 points are vital!

I bought ticket for St Mirren game but cant make it cause of work. Anyone in Glasgow area want it for a donation to the fund ?

My daughter was at the cup final but has just given birth (to another future jambo) and has been advised by her doctor not to go out.

Is it ok by you if she misses Saturday's game?

My daughter was at the cup final but has just given birth (to another future jambo) and has been advised by her doctor not to go out.

Can her doctor go in her place?

:lol:

Can she re-sell the ticket?

Private Womble

I bought ticket for St Mirren game but cant make it cause of work. Anyone in Glasgow area want it for a donation to the fund ?

Aye, would love a ticket mate but don't get paid til the morn.

Hi MichaelThe more we get good air time the better as far as I'm concerned. Keeps it in focus of all the positive vibes from the supporters.

Good stuff. Well here's another one... Spoke to the HYDC this morning in the hope they could offer some positive chat. Here's what came of it:

http://local.stv.tv/edinburgh/magazine/200743-youth-talent-and-volunteer-spirit-could-save-hearts-future/

Can she re-sell the ticket?

Its gone to my other daughter - she is only 8 months pregnant, so can manage fine!

I feel as a family we are doing our bit for the future of the club by creating more Jambos..............

531 Left, and this includes the recently opened Section L, so if you take this out, there are 209 seats remaining.

The 50 St. Midden supporters will be shiteing themselves.

531 Left, and this includes the recently opened Section L, so if you take this out, there are 209 seats remaining.

There are still tickets left in Section X Gorgie, I bought one for a mate today. Rows 25 and 26 were available, it must be the hospitality seats as that is only half capacity with the Gorgie Club in the other half.

Doesn't look like you can buy them online though.

There are still tickets left in Section X Gorgie, I bought one for a mate today. Rows 25 and 26 were available, it must be the hospitality seats as that is only half capacity with the Gorgie Club in the other half.

Don't think hospitality seats go as high as row 25 mate, so could be a returned season ticket seat.

Don't think hospitality seats go as high as row 25 mate, so could be a returned season ticket seat.

Maybe, but nothing has been showing on line for that section and there were almost two full rows of unallocated seats.

Maybe, but nothing has been showing on line for that section and there were almost two full rows of unallocated seats.

Free tickets for school kids?

I'm sure it stopped at row 14 or something, anyway not to worry, main thing is we sell as many as poss! Do think there could be a few queuing at TO come Saturday.

Gorgie Hospitality has sold out for the match so cant be that

Over an hour has past... still 531!

C'mon folks who haven't yet bought a ticket!

maybe an area set aside for the tv camera from behind goal. dunno if BBC alba have a camera behind each goal...... just a thought.

Over an hour has past... still 531!

C'mon folks who haven't yet bought a ticket!

Problem is I think possibly everyone on this forum has already bought tickets, Infact most have bought LOTS of tickets and have been generous enough to pass them onto friends, family, other posters who can't afford to go, aswell as donating to the future hearts fans thread.

If this game is to sell out then people outwith this forum, and people that have been staying away from games need to get their self down that ticket office on day of the match atleast.

In terms of selling this game out, this forum, and particularly this thread has been absolute amazing, but there is only so much you can do.

Over to them now!

I have a feeling some folk will be trying to get tickets on the day of the match...the queue could be horrendous. Can see folk getting locked out.

Archived