Approx 250 tickets still for sale - St Mirren (title updated)

Walter Bishop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got another mate who can't go to weekend games to buy a ticket for Celtic and he is bringing his younger brother as well. #selloutceltic

Thing is, these have been the prices all season. Away fans sit in the upper section which Hearts class as Gold (correct me if I'm wrong), just like they class the upper sections of the Gorgie Stand as gold.

Don't know what his issue is.

Is Mr Gilmour only noticing these things now that his fans are having to buy their tickets from their club instead of paying at Tynecastle?

He just likes having a swipe at Hearts whenever he can, he'll be jealous that we are set to have a full house unlike them. I don't think they have ever had a sell-out even when they play the old firm.

He is complaining that they are only getting around 500 tickets. They will normally be lucky to bring half of that. It shows just how much of a dick he is when everyone knows that the club is desperate for money and he is moaning about a few quid on a kids ticket.

If he is that worried about it why does he not just give those that buy a kids ticket a discount for their next home match to make up the difference, tight git :devilish:

He just likes having a swipe at Hearts whenever he can, he'll be jealous that we are set to have a full house unlike them. I don't think they have ever had a sell-out even when they play the old firm.

He is complaining that they are only getting around 500 tickets. They will normally be lucky to bring half of that. It shows just how much of a dick he is when everyone knows that the club is desperate for money and he is moaning about a few quid on a kids ticket.

If he is that worried about it why does he not just give those that buy a kids ticket a discount for their next home match to make up the difference, tight git :devilish:

We should tell him sell all 500 and we'll give you a discount off the ?18 tickets which is what he seems to be most upset about.. give him ?400 back if all are sold.............................and add a little note with all the previous seasons prices attached which will show him his fans have been treated more than fairly over the last 5 seasons and rather than attack us he should be grateful and realise the situation we are facing.......... but perhaps because he has not been able to profit on his shares by selling his club he is a bit miffed.

the seethe on we team dot net will be high as they watch the BIG TEAM Sell out, something they will never be able to do :10900: 5 - 1

"I could totally understand our supporters having second thoughts about attending"

i sincerely hope that thier club never find themselves in a similar situation and need us to turn out in numbers

Going by that then, they've only been given section M upper. That means we've still potentially got another 1000 to shift.

Is it possible they have maybe been given all of M except for the last 5/6 seats in each row which will be used for segregation.. that means that if we can sell out the tickets we currently have we could also open up all of Section L..

They usually have about eight decent beers on. Always something from Caledonian, usually something from Black Isle at the moment, then the rest from mainly small Scottish breweries with the occasional guest beer from further afield. They always seem to have a Williams beer on just now as well. Plus a big range of bottled stuff from all over Europe and beyond.

Saw on Twitter that The Caley Sample room are giving some of the proceeds from the sale of Deuchars IPA to Hearts. Hope everyone knows what pints they are buying on Saturday!

As well as buying tickets for upcoming games, I've bought merchandise online via the website, do Hearts get all the cash or do some of it go to SRM?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

As well as buying tickets for upcoming games, I've bought merchandise online via the website, do Hearts get all the cash or do some of it go to SRM?

Someone said the other day that HMFC recieve about 80% of merchandise sales. I believe this came from Fedotovas at that meeting in Inverness.

I was supposed to be having dinner with the girlfriends parents this Saturday. Instead, after spending hours laying out the facts of how important this game is, i shall be at Tynecastle with the girlfriend in tow for her first game. My first time in the Roseburn too.

263 now.

Someone said the other day that HMFC recieve about 80% of merchandise sales. I believe this came from Fedotovas at that meeting in Inverness.

Thanks for that.

ginger jambo98

Hi folks. We went to interview fans in the ticket office yesterday as they got their tickets.

Some nice comments from people about why they love the club: http://local.stv.tv/...inst-st-mirren/

I hope you don't mind me posting links to STV's Hearts stuff on the forum.

Hi MichaelThe more we get good air time the better as far as I'm concerned. Keeps it in focus of all the positive vibes from the supporters.

Saw on Twitter that The Caley Sample room are giving some of the proceeds from the sale of Deuchars IPA to Hearts. Hope everyone knows what pints they are buying on Saturday!

Makes me delighted that

a) i drink in the sample room before games

B) i always drink deuchars

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

Half of Section L now for sale too. That's another 360

Yep L now open - 594 tickets now left in the Roseburn. Lets get this sold out

Midden fans have sold less than 500 in M, anyone know if the ticket ofice will be open on match day to cater for walk ups on day of the match buyers, fingers crossed its sold out before Saturday. :drummer:

Makes me delighted that

a) i drink in the sample room before games

B) i always drink deuchars

I just hope they have some extra ordered in as they seem to run out of the stuff quite frequently these days on a match day.

Riddley Walker

I've moved abroad in the last few months but want to do my bit and buy a couple of tickets for rare-attendees from my family. If i purchase tickets will they just be able to go to the ticket office, quote my customer number and pick them up?

Cheers in advance.

I've moved abroad in the last few months but want to do my bit and buy a couple of tickets for rare-attendees from my family. If i purchase tickets will they just be able to go to the ticket office, quote my customer number and pick them up?

Cheers in advance.

Yes - they'll need your name, customer ref and maybe your address too. I think...

I've picked up tickets for mates before by just quoting the name of the ticket purchaser though...

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Cheers in advance.

Your best bet is to use the FastPrint service. It'll email you copies of the tickets that you can forward onto them and print out.

Cheers in advance.

I bought tickets in someone else's name - all they'll need is some form of ID when they pick them up.

Cheers in advance.

Yep. As long as they have all your details.

Nah this thread is taking the piss. The numbers are just going up one moment and then down.

Thats what happens when Hearts release more sections, then people buy tickets, It's not rocket science bigman !!!

Generic Username

People will be releasing their season tickets as they're unable to attend, which will boost the numbers back up, some people will be checking before/after some people are purchasing tickets and some people will just be rubbish at maths.

That and we've opened up another stand.

Great going by the fans. Couple more days of hard selling to go.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Nah this thread is taking the piss. The numbers are just going up one moment and then down.

:vrface:

Generic Username

By my maths, as of 12:04;

Wheatfield - sold out

Gorgie - 4 tickets remaining

Main Stand - 1 ticket remaining

Roseburn - 578

Roseburn has a higher number of tickets on sale due to section L going up on sale, however it's only half of the top section, the rest obviously being kept for segregation.

Fantastic effort by all. Keep it up.

Gregory House M.D.

:cornette:

That's usually what happens when you release extra tickets. :rofl:

Italian Lambretta

Even if we're left with a few tickets its a fantastic effort by everyone involved.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if there is a queue outside the ticket office on saturday and people locked out. There will be people totally oblivious to the goings and expect just to turn up and get in.

Generic Username

Even if we're left with a few tickets its a fantastic effort by everyone involved.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if there is a queue outside the ticket office on saturday and people locked out. There will be people totally oblivious to the goings and expect just to turn up and get in.

I'd suggested as much earlier in the thread. Won't hurt to have a handful of tickets left in store on match day. There will no doubt be some people who get paid weekly on a Friday or who decide at the last minute they fancy it.

we've also had lots of seats bought twice.

Even though we are so close to a sell out, I just hope everyone who has bought tickets for the game actually go. Not only does the club need our cash, the team needs our support to help them gain the 3 points. C'mon the Jambos!

Archived