Approx 250 tickets still for sale - St Mirren (title updated)

Walter Bishop

16.5 k at home to St Bribery. Well done everyone.

I wonder when the last time Aberdeen or Hibs had 16k in the home end for a league game? I guess the sheep will have managed that in the Europa League.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dam due to high demand i cant get onto the ticket site must be loads of people buying here is some dancing dogs to amuse for anyone else experiencing the same problem.

J Cheever Loophole

I'm off for the train and will miss the Eagle has landed moment when the last ticket goes.I may cry today,tears of pride.

Gorgie Rules,always did,always will.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Dam due to high demand i cant get onto the ticket site must be loads of people buying here is some dancing dogs to amuse for anyone else experiencing the same problem.

:rofl:

My new favourite thing.

The hearts song at Hampden was amazing lets do that again today.

Also some of the older KBers like myself may remember the hearts support lifting the roof at tannadice in the Scottish cup with a fabulous rendition of when the hearts go marching in. That'd also do nicely today.

Make some noise!!!!

Radioactive Mince

I'm seething here. Just kicked a hole in my front door because there's STILL 60-odd left :muggy:

Oh well, better get to the bus stop. Fit's sair like.

60!

All the cheap seats down the front are now gone

Na there is still one cheap seat left in section H.

We will be leaving to go to the game at 12.45 cant see it being sold out by then, keep the updates going till we can re name this tread as SOLD OUT.

Edit. that cheap seat is now gone.

Dr Ian Malcolm

I'm not even going to lie, that dog video is up there with the cup final.

Tremendous stuff, well done all involved.

46 in the roseburn but returns mean the total is 52.

Are we getting a rush of walk up sales at the same time as walk up returns?

Jambos Kickback has a pair of tickets available (one adult and one U18) in Section G, with a face value of ?35.

We don't reckon we'll be able to make contact with the person who won them in the JKB Raffle in time, so we're making them available here if anyone wants them. We're open to offers for the JKB Share fund, so drop me a line by PM or post here if you're interested.

Here's a last reminder about this.

Maroon Sailor

Just about to leave and one final check

38 tickets left

34 Roseburn

2 Wheatfield

2 Main

Right best get a shifty on

Nelly Terraces

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_fOWMPvtjw&feature=related

Bucking fantastic. Get these 2 radges down Tynie for HT entertainment. Sod it, make them mascots, cool as. :crowngrin:

I'm in oz and have already bought 6 and gave them away . It would be nice to buy the last ticke and get it posted to me

Of course I'd let a jambo use it and post the stub

27 the same number of goals robbo scored against the wee team.. Come on guys the the sun is out on gorgie today a few more bums on seats and we will see the sold out sign !

Does anyone need tickets on here .ill buy the just so want this to sellout and can't do much else from oz

is the ticket office closed

is the ticket office closed

It will still be open. I would like to think there will be at least 20 people queing up the now? Im pn the train at the moment. Mon the Hearts!

1 in Main Stand

2 in Gorgie

3 in wheatfield

16 in Roseburn

22 total.

Ticket Office is open right up until kick off as far as I am aware

It will still be open. I would like to think there will be at least 20 people queing up the now? Im pn the train at the moment. Mon the Hearts!

I'm sitting on laptop if there is any tickets left at 3.10 your time ill buy them

I'm sitting on laptop if there is any tickets left at 3.10 your time ill buy them

How many are left mate?

Archived