Approx 250 tickets still for sale - St Mirren (title updated)

Walter Bishop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

45]

0__10289_9817392_00_normal.gif

Now to try & get some sleep before a long day of travelling tomorrow to get back for Saturdays game

Retweeted by

Players seem up for it :10600:

:10900: yeah he was playing tonight here in South Korea for the Oz national team. Played full 90 minutes at centre half, with Oz winning 2-1.

I Wish someone would buy the last 3 seats in T3 :10800:

I hope at least one stays available till tomorrow when i can buy it!!!!

need that stand as that is where my daughter will be and we need to leave at half time as have somewhere to be at night time - but she was not missing this game!!!

Ricardo Quaresma

Can I just confirm....how many sections of the Roseburn are selling at the minute?

Is it H,J and K?

Y

I am absolutely buzzing about this.

Every time I go on etickets and see mostly red sections around Tynie I feel giddy, like a schoolgirl!

:pleasing:

Saturday is gonna be EPIC!

:yas:

Can I just confirm....how many sections of the Roseburn are selling at the minute?

Is it H,J and K?

Yip correct.

H 163 Left 21%

J 96 Left 13%

K 101 Left 17%

Over the yrs Hearts have been brilliant in pricing tickets and in a tme of need a few travelling fans may have to pay a few ??s extra when visiting Tynie this clown moans, some nerve

'heartsarerampent'

Think they've got just the upper section, and they're not happy about the allocation or the prices.

http://www.paisleydailyexpress.co.uk/renfrewshire-sport/renfrewshire-football/renfrewshire-football-st-mirren/2012/11/13/87085-32219063/

Question for anyone who go's to away games, what do st midden charge away fans?

Over the yrs Hearts have been brilliant in pricing tickets and in a tme of need a few travelling fans may have to pay a few ??s extra when visiting Tynie this clown moans, some nerve

Thing is, these have been the prices all season. Away fans sit in the upper section which Hearts class as Gold (correct me if I'm wrong), just like they class the upper sections of the Gorgie Stand as gold.

Don't know what his issue is.

Is Mr Gilmour only noticing these things now that his fans are having to buy their tickets from their club instead of paying at Tynecastle?

Question for anyone who go's to away games, what do st midden charge away fans?

?20.

I would think anyone who willingly pays that week in, week out wouldn't mind forking out another ?4 to watch their team in far superior stadium with a far superior atmosphere.

And only 1 ticket left in section T3 every other section is now sold out so only H,J,K 340 Seats to sell and job done. :10900:

Thing is, these have been the prices all season. Away fans sit in the upper section which Hearts class as Gold (correct me if I'm wrong), just like they class the upper sections of the Gorgie Stand as gold.

Don't know what his issue is.

Is Mr Gilmour only noticing these things now that his fans are having to buy their tickets from their club instead of paying at Tynecastle?

This.

Same prices as home fans.

(Prices I personally disagree with)

'heartsarerampent'

?20.

I would think anyone who willingly pays that week in, week out wouldn't mind forking out another ?4 to watch their team in far superior stadium with a far superior atmosphere.

Cheers, you can see there point thow as that as that 4quid would go a long way to there bus fares when they go to parkhead to see there other team!

Went to the TO earlier and got 3 tickets in section X of the Gorgie Stand. I thought that had sold out a while back? Maybe unsold hospitality tickets being released for general sale? This was around 3:15 this afternoon.

Confused... :dizzy2:

Went to the TO earlier and got 3 tickets in section X of the Gorgie Stand. I thought that had sold out a while back? Maybe unsold hospitality tickets being released for general sale? This was around 3:15 this afternoon.

That's hospitality.

They're only using half the Gorgie suite so they'll only require half the tickets, hence the sale of the other half.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Tbf, St. Mirren sold their tickets for this one earlier than normal so we'd get the cash in quicker.

Their fans, however, are torn faced dicks.

some season ticket holders are not going to the game so their tickets have been released, this is also happening with other people buying extra tickets

That's hospitality.

They're only using half the Gorgie suite so they'll only require half the tickets, hence the sale of the other half.

Good stuff, was worried they'd sold the same seat twice or something. Crisis averted. Cheers

You are correct.The corporate hospitality for example is tendered for and Hearts get a set amount per season so paying ?1k for a table in the Gorgie suite doesn't mean Hearts get more money,infact they dont get an penny more.

Hearts should be clear on this. I have emailed, without reply, in an attempt to have this clarified.

I suppose their corporate partners wouldn't welcome a 'don't bother - Hearts get nothing' message.

Game is going to sell out and lets hope the club can open up part of Sect L aswell, can't see any problems with that, they can cordon off a number of rows from the Midden fan/s

There has been a great response though,mate.What are we above a normal St Mirren game?......4 possibly 5k? Good going.

If you take those figures against the 20k at the final,its not far out.Remember,of course,that every ST holder and regular has to come out the 20k number first,leaving about 8k?

You are easier pleased than I, buddy. ;)

Firstly, this isn't a normal St Mirren game and the opposition shouldn't have anything to do with filling the ground.

Secondly, I'd argue that there isn't a chance that all 8k are skint, but I definitely don't think when you factor in those that didn't get final tickets and wanted one, some of those should really be buying tickets. To be scrabbling to sell circa 14k tickets when we are crying for all fans to help and many are buying three/four extras, doesn't give much credence to suggestions folk would pay monthly to buy into the club.

You are easier pleased than I, buddy. ;)

Firstly, this isn't a normal St Mirren game and the opposition shouldn't have anything to do with filling the ground.

Secondly, I'd argue that there isn't a chance that all 8k are skint, but I definitely don't think when you factor in those that didn't get final tickets and wanted one, some of those should really be buying tickets. To be scrabbling to sell circa 14k tickets when we are crying for all fans to help and many are buying three/four extras, doesn't give much credence to suggestions folk would pay monthly to buy into the club.

Hear what you're saying,mate but was only trying to point out that when people talk about,for example,20k at Hampden..where are they all.....well,the majority,i'd argue will be there on Saturday...imo,a good 13k anyway.

Impossible for either of us to prove that or otherwise but i'm fairly confident i'm right! :curtain:

Hear what you're saying,mate but was only trying to point out that when people talk about,for example,20k at Hampden..where are they all.....well,the majority,i'd argue will be there on Saturday...imo,a good 13k anyway.

Impossible for either of us to prove that or otherwise but i'm fairly confident i'm right! :curtain:

You are right. However, that doesn't mean I'm not right either. Neither are mutually exclusive. ;)

Hearts should be clear on this. I have emailed, without reply, in an attempt to have this clarified.

I suppose their corporate partners wouldn't welcome a 'don't bother - Hearts get nothing' message.

I suppose that the more money the corporate hospitality brings in this season,the more we are likely to get for it next season.

Nelly Terraces

Moaning about the pricing for Saturdays game is like them moaning about not being able to buy a 4 bedroom detached house for 90k here, like you probably could in a shiteheap such as Paisley.

It's Edinburgh you mugs, of course it's more expensive. And don't think you'll get a pint for under 3 quid either. Clowns.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Got two tickets last night, nominally in the name of myself and young Master Biscuit, although we've nae chance of getting up from Sheffield. On Saturday, we'll be listening online but, in spirit, the Biscuits will in K21, 10 and 11 of the Roseburn.

Edit - just spotted the thread for Dagger's redistribution scheme. What a brilliant idea - that's where they're going.

Get yourself up for the game Harry

Here's a thing. After I posted my message last night, I got a PM from a JKB member offering to send me enough money to be able to come up to the game. Now, it's not the money that's the issue. We can't get because we already have other things we're committed to. But, how amazing that the situation we're in can produce hugely generous gestures like that. I'm now even more proud to be a Hearts fan and share my club with such generous people.

With supporters like this, how can we lose?

To save me going thru all the posts does 285 include all sections out with what St Mirren get?

Everything bar L and M in the Roseburn.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Here's a thing. After I posted my message last night, I got a PM from a JKB member offering to send me enough money to be able to come up to the game. Now, it's not the money that's the issue. We can't get because we already have other things we're committed to. But, how amazing that the situation we're in can produce hugely generous gestures like that. I'm now even more proud to be a Hearts fan and share my club with such generous people.

Top gesture.

We will get through this with folk like that on our side.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Brilliant stuff. The last week or so has shown that there are some top people on here.

Kickbacks not for arseholes after all!

Top gesture.

We will get through this with folk like that on our side.

agree 100% - i am currently trying to organise a fun day at tynecastle - been trying hard to get people to donate their services, bouncy castle, face painters etc etc to no avail - i was contacted by 2 JKB members (wont name them as i am not sure if they would be happy) One has offered to pay for a bouncy castle and the other has offered to pay for a facepainter - not to mention the amount of people offering to donate homebaking and raffle prizes - our Fans are amazing and while the fans are there - the club wont be going anywhere.

283 tickets left

Brilliant stuff. The last week or so has shown that there are some top people on here.

Kickbacks not for arseholes after all

Should I leave then..? :sad:

The Real Maroonblood

They usually have about eight decent beers on. Always something from Caledonian, usually something from Black Isle at the moment, then the rest from mainly small Scottish breweries with the occasional guest beer from further afield. They always seem to have a Williams beer on just now as well. Plus a big range of bottled stuff from all over Europe and beyond.

Thanks for that.

It's quite a while since I have visited the place.

Archived