Approx 250 tickets still for sale - St Mirren (title updated)

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

v St Mirren, And this doesn't include the Roseburn!!! Pish poor imo, come on Jambo`s get your finger's out!!!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calm down, Its not even been 24 hours since the announcement. Give people some time to get organised. Been a good start.

With another week to go? Thats good effort.

Not to mention alot of people usually pay at the gate on the day.

It will be a sell out.

v St Mirren, And this doesn't include the Roseburn!!! Pish poor imo, come on Jambo`s get your finger's out!!!!!

Ridiculous over-reaction.

Considering there was probably double that left yesterday that's a great effort.

Dagger Is Back

Considering there was probably double that left yesterday that's a great effort.

This

The game is 9 days away, give people a chance ffs. Not everyone has hundreds just lying about or a credit card to just 'bang it on'. Start fretting if there are tickets left wi 9 hours left !

This game WILL sell out. There is gping to be a massiv outpouring from all jambos toward the club over the next few weeks and months. Momentum will gather and we will do it, dont you worry.

I'm convinced we will sell out.

I really, really wish Hearts fans could be fully focused on being positive about this while thing.

Some fans will have been buying shares, others will be arranging their finances to do both over the next few days.

All in all, I'm impressed with the reaction.

But we must be pro active & talk up the efforts.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

THIS!

An embarrassing post.

You do realise it is Caley this weekend? Everyone should be applauded and encouraged by how much has been sold in the last 24 hours. I've already bought 1 ticket but will likely buy more over the course of the week if we get nearer selling out.

Charlie-Brown

I'm convinced we will sell out.

I really, really wish Hearts fans could be fully focused on being positive about this while thing.

Some fans will have been buying shares, others will be arranging their finances to do both over the next few days.

All in all, I'm impressed with the reaction.

But we must be pro active & talk up the efforts.

Totally correct Craigie we must do everything we can to get as much money into the club at this moment to safeguard Hearts. From a personal perspective it will be Friday or Saturday before I can get the funds and get myself down to Tynie to help out but I plan to buy the laddies a couple of tickets even if they don't go as they still very young but more than anything I want them still to have HMFC to support as so many of their family have before them.

The game is 9 days away, give people a chance ffs. Not everyone has hundreds just lying about or a credit card to just 'bang it on'. Start fretting if there are tickets left wi 9 hours left !

This game WILL sell out.
There is going to be a massive outpouring from all jambos toward the club over the next few weeks and months. Momentum will gather and we will do it, dont you worry.

You should be working for HMFC PR machine with positive statements like that.

I hope that you are correct with such a bold statement.

I can see both sides to this....aye,there's over a week to go and we'll,hopefully,shift them but on the other hand,the quicker those 1600 go,the quicker the club can announce that they're opening the Roseburn which,in it's own way,might stir more people to sell out the gaff!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Hearts could be doing a bit more to push it I think. I've seen one thing on Facebook from them today saying #selloutstmirren ... great effort.

Have they chucked it and just expect the fans to do it all now? There is only so much we can do.

Plenty of activity at ticket office this pm.Tickets and shares.,One wee boy arrived with tin full of savings to donate.

Plenty of activity at ticket office this pm.Tickets and shares.,One wee boy arrived with tin full of savings to donate.

:sob:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Kids just actually seem to get it more... Always have, always will.

(young at heart, me)

:45:

That's me go my 3...the seating is getting limited. Guy in ticket office says if it continues, definite sell out..

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

yep there was 2295 at about 8am this morning and 1770 after lunch so theyre selling at a very good rate. defo going to sell out

Not been a regular to the games for years. I guess I had other priorities and just got out of the habit of spending any spare cash on going to the games. I'd class myself as a fan now rather than a supporter. I suppose I'm one of those Cup final, big game type fans that a lot of supporters won't like. But the club is in my heart and soul. So anyway, I've bought 2 tickets for St Midden and 2 for Celtic also ordered a top. Got the old man on the case as well. Hopefully 'fans' like me will come out the woodwork and help. Keep up the goodwork guys.

kingantti1874

Not been a regular to the games for years. I guess I had other priorities and just got out of the habit of spending any spare cash on going to the games. I'd class myself as a fan now rather than a supporter. I suppose I'm one of those Cup final, big game type fans that a lot of supporters won't like. But the club is in my heart and soul. So anyway, I've bought 2 tickets for St Midden and 2 for Celtic also ordered a top. Got the old man on the case as well. Hopefully 'fans' like me will come out the woodwork and help. Keep up the goodwork guys.

Well done mate...

Great stuff - you will always be welcome at Tynecastle.

Hope you can back the club more often and can look to coming to the games in Dec/January.

Jesus H, chill out. Just back from the ticket office, which they said has been busy all day. Everyone in the queue was after tickets and most were buying shares as well (I just spent ?400 in there).

St Mirren will sell out, don't worry about that. There's a good chance the subsequent upcoming games will also sell out.

I have just bought two in Upper F and I know plenty others that are getting tickets over the weekend. Pretty sure it will reach a sell out. Grim its taken this to get people through the door, that includes me if I am honest as I don't have season ticket this year, but its time to get backing the club big time - HMFC needs all of us.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I've heard that Hearts were handing out free tickets today for the St Mirren game to kids at Broomhouse Primary and tickets for yhe Aberdeen game to kids at Gylemuir Primary.

Whilst normally a good idea maybe now is not the correct time to be doing this.

This is quite bizarre. It seems like everyone I know is buying 1 + 1 tickets for this game and we have only sold a few more than normal.

17,000 capacity

3,500 unsold in Roseburn

1,600 unsold in other 3 stands

= 11,900

We get that anyway.

This is quite bizarre. It seems like everyone I know is buying 1 + 1 tickets for this game and we have only sold a few more than normal.

17,000 capacity

3,500 unsold in Roseburn

= 11,900

We get that anyway.

Isn't capacity about 17,700 anyway, and there'll be about 500 away fans if we're lucky. So that's over 13,000 with tickets still selling.

fabienleclerq

17,000 capacity

3,500 unsold in Roseburn

= 11,900

We get that anyway.

9 days to go though, the standard 12000 has the walk up fans and away fans in it too, so say 1000 St mirren fans come and 2000 usually pay on the day we are doing well at this point.

Isn't capacity about 17,700 anyway, and there'll be about 500 away fans if we're lucky. So that's over 13,000 with tickets still selling.

Years ago yeah. Thanks to Johm Wilson we lost a few.

17,000 capacity

3,500 unsold in Roseburn

= 11,900

We get that anyway.

Mind the tickets in the bottom rows of the old stand dont go on sale

Not sure what the actual capacity is but on the ticket master screen I added up 15183 in all for stands, 11638 no including roseburn. this does not include the 'boxes' or hospitality... so if 1500 left we have sold over 10100ish plus away fans/players tickets and hospitality... but i might be well off....

Nelly Terraces

Well done Craig, post 27, above. :cheesy:

Remember though folks, the statement on the club website said we really need to sell out the St Mingin game, AND also the Ceptic and Codheads games after that, don't think 'ah, we've sold out St Mingin' and sit back, keep the pressure up on people to buy tickets to all these matches.

HHGH - Forever.

Hackney Hearts

= 11,900

We get that anyway.

We don't get that with over a week to go. That would be the final attendance figure including pay-on-the-day and away fans (about 3k?).

Got 2 tickets for upper G in addition to my ST and the two folk in mind can't make it

Will take the mrs but there's a spare going for someone who donates ?20 to the JKB share fund

Only 1600 ???? **** i better get along there this weekend!!!!!!!!!!! was hoping for a general sale and just head along need to get 2 maybe 3 tickets

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Got to take my hat off to Vlad, best marketing campaign yet, nothing like mindless panic to get sales up. When is he selling the other 90%. Not quick enough. Hearts are going nowhere, hear to stay

Two tickets bought for St Mirren & Celtic games, I have been very much a part time supporter over the last few years due to other commitments, I believe there are thousands more like myself who will contribute when it is most needed though and Hearts will be around long after me.

Hearts could be doing a bit more to push it I think. I've seen one thing on Facebook from them today saying #selloutstmirren ... great effort.

Have they chucked it and just expect the fans to do it all now? There is only so much we can do.

To be honest I do not see what more they can do than saying 'If we do not sell out, we are fecked'.

The fact we need to say that to come close to selling out is itself a disgrace.

Archived