Approx 250 tickets still for sale - St Mirren (title updated)

Walter Bishop

Just have to say what a brilliant effort by everyone concerned.

At the end of the day bums on seats at Tynecastle is what the club needs and a sellout tomorrow send a message to the clubs owners that we DO care deeply about Hearts

Take a bow guys n girls you are all freakin amazing

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Section J winning the race to be the first Roseburn section to sell out.

But sections H And K are now neck and neck on 24 each and moving in for the kill :11100:

243 left.

quite a few of those have been returns so it's safe to say we've sold more tickets than we have seats.

J Cheever Loophole

243 left.

quite a few of those have been returns so it's safe to say we've sold more tickets than we have seats.

We should have rented the Maracana.

Thread Title looks better now and it might just prompt a few last min buyers being so little tickets left cheers Mods :10900:

I Am going for 22.30pm for sell out time.

J Cheever Loophole

I'm going for 2136hrs a sell out.

Any other guesses?

I think the sold out signs will go up with walk ups.I hope those unlucky to be turned away buy a ticket for a future game.

I think the sold out signs will go up with walk ups.I hope those unlucky to be turned away buy a ticket for a future game.

This unfortunately, would love it to be officially a sell out tonight though.

This countdown on the sell out is abit like the the countdown to winning the scottish cup final, you just know it's going to happen yas!.gif

Thread Title looks better now and it might just prompt a few last min buyers being so little tickets left cheers Mods :10900:

I Am going for 22.30pm for sell out time.

19:02

This countdown on the sell out is abit like the the countdown to winning the scottish cup final, you just know it's going to happen yas!.gif

:)

I think we've sold over 16k tickets in the home end. That's fantastic IMO.

Had a quick add up & we were on 15,431. This wouldn't include any of the "suites" or seats that have had multiple sales.

Ticket office will be closed now so its down to internet sales only or last min walk ups tomorrow.

I think we've sold over 16k tickets in the home end. That's fantastic IMO.

Had a quick add up & we were on 15,431. This wouldn't include any of the "suites" or seats that have had multiple sales.

This really has blown me away, the effort and passion from our support has shone through once more. Now for a crucial 3 points!

Ticket office will be closed now so its down to internet sales only or last min walk ups tomorrow.

At least none will get added now, bloody frustrating seeing tickets that were sold suddenly becoming available again.

At least none will get added now, bloody frustrating seeing tickets that were sold suddenly becoming available again.

There is now Internet availability in every stand except main.

My daughter was at the cup final but has just given birth (to another future jambo) and has been advised by her doctor not to go out.

Is it ok by you if she misses Saturday's game?

. I think that's ok... Congratulation gramps.

. I think that's ok... Congratulation gramps.

Hang on, "another Jambo" suggests that this isn't her first child.

Surely she should be home by now and can get a babysitter or take the child to it's first match.

J Cheever Loophole

STV just claimed it was a sell out - good enough for me. :walk_man::flag1::flag2::flag3::flagwave::jambobanana:

They've just said 90,000 sports fans heading to Edinburgh tomorrow. They've forgotten the rugby is on anaw.

STV just claimed it was a sell out - good enough for me. :walk_man::flag1::flag2::flag3::flagwave::jambobanana:

there will be empty seats in the section that midden have

Was wanting to collect my tickets today rather than wait in the queue tomorrow.

If you are collecting tickets you don't have to wait in the queue to go inside. There is a collection window to the left of the ticket office door,usually much smaller queue.

They've just said 90,000 sports fans heading to Edinburgh tomorrow. They've forgotten the rugby is on anaw.

And there is roadworks in Gorgie, Westfield Road is closed, there was temporary traffic lights on Roseburn Street just outside Murrayfield, hopefully they will be away by tomorrow. It will be still be chaos tomorrow.

The egg chasing is a 2:30 kick off so get in early as parking will be difficult with roads chockablock.

It would spoil your day if you end up missing part of the game, and we want the stands full from the kick off.

I've not seen anybody mentioning that this sell-out is especially pleasing since Scotland are playing a major test match at Murrayfield and we traditionally lose some fans to that.

kingantti1874

I've not seen anybody mentioning that this sell-out is especially pleasing since Scotland are playing a major test match at Murrayfield and we traditionally lose some fans to that.

That's true, but any Jambo going to murrayfield over tynecastle needs to have a word with themselves

C

That's true, but any Jambo going to murrayfield over tynecastle needs to have a word with themselves

That would make me shake with rage.

A bit harsh Kingantti, they might have had tickets bought for them as a present by a friend or family member....

That does not realise that rugby is not a real sport. :)

J Cheever Loophole

A bit harsh Kingantti, they might have had tickets bought for them as a present by a friend or family member....

That does not realise that rugby is not a real sport. :)

Being in a particularly nasty scrum put me off going down the pit as an apprentice sparky.Honest.

Hackney Hearts

Section L, Row 15, Seat 15. A single seat taken as close as possible to the away support. Total bam. Guaranteed.

Vlad's coming!

J Cheever Loophole

Section L, Row 15, Seat 15. A single seat taken as close as possible to the away support. Total bam. Guaranteed.

**** McGarvey wants his revenge.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

The seething of the Tache.lol

The only meaning of sellout they know at Easter Road is what Ian Murray did when he signed for the Huns.

Archived