Approx 250 tickets still for sale - St Mirren (title updated)

Walter Bishop

472 left. 60/360 seats have been sold in Section L since it opened.

277 left this time yesterday.

I make that 165 sold in the last 24 hours.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steve_Jersey_HMFC

3 in Gorgie

169 H J K

298 L

Celtic 2502 (2609 48 hours ago)

Aberdeen 2536 (2659 48 hrs ago) - plus maybe H and J ie 1480

Need to start shifting briefs for these two games!

3 in Gorgie

169 H J K

298 L

Celtic 2502 (2609 48 hours ago)

Aberdeen 2536 (2659 48 hrs ago) - plus maybe H and J ie 1480

Need to start shifting briefs for these two games!

The Aberdeen game could be a great atmosphere of Aberdeen sell the tickets we think they will. Should be a good game too!

Hope this sells out. It's looking like it's going down to walk up on the day punters.

If you are collecting on the day then use yer noggin-the queue will be huge so give yourself plenty of time.

for a variety of reasons i havent been able to buy my tickets yet but will do this morning so thats another 2 down!!!!!

Good on you mate. I bought tickets even tho I can't go! Gutted I won't be in the country to give my vocal support.

Matthew Le Tissier

Hope this sells out. It's looking like it's going down to walk up on the day punters.

If you are collecting on the day then use yer noggin-the queue will be huge so give yourself plenty of time.

Thiers a stall outside the T.O if your collecting tickets on matchday. If your buying you have to go in the T.O itself.

Just because he disagreed with what you said doesnt mean hes trying to get a bite..

No point trying to reason with jambo191, best just to ignore him

mowbrays_melon

Jambo191 is surely not questioning other people's commitment to the club when he doesn't even have a season ticket?

Oh dear.

Jambo191 is surely not questioning other people's commitment to the club when he doesn't even have a season ticket?

Oh dear.

Sorry for having a very busy working life, and sadly that means workings most weekends. I do apologise to you sir since your must be one of these super ubber fans...Oh wait a minute, your the guy I know who is going to see THE NEW TWILIGHT FILM WITH YOUR MRS WHILST I'M GETTING RINSED IN ROBBOS AND THEN SUPPORTING THE TEAM I LOVE.

Enjoy the film.

Oh dear ;)

Oh dear.

Sorry for having a very busy working life, and sadly that means workings most weekends. I do apologise to you sir since your must be one of these super ubber fans...Oh wait a minute, your the guy I know who is going to see THE NEW TWILIGHT FILM WITH YOUR MRS WHILST I'M GETTING RINSED IN ROBBOS AND THEN SUPPORTING THE TEAM I LOVE.

Enjoy the film.

Oh dear ;)

:wow:

1 Willie Gibson

1 more ticket up for sale in the Gorgie Stand. Son can't get time of work due to the rugby so. Phoned the ticket office and have put his ticket on the market for resale.

1WG.

Enjoy the film.

Oh dear ;)

I'm going to see it tonight. :sob:

mowbrays_melon

Are you not currently un-employed? :s

Tell me how many years have you actually had a season ticket?

Only games you go to are the group on offers which include family day at gorgie farm ;)

Honk honk! X

STmirren will probably sell out with walk ups on the day so the next matches to target are,

Celtic 2499 left

Aberdeen 2528 left

Dundee utd 3372 left

Hopefully lapsed supporters who come on Saturday will get there Hearts mojo back and buy up tickets for these games too .

Are you not currently un-employed? :s

Tell me how many years have you actually had a season ticket?

Only games you go to are the group on offers which include family day at gorgie farm ;)

Honk honk! X

I'm not actually, if your Mrs will actually let you off your leash to have a drink with your mates for once, pop into the bar I'm working in on high street and il serve you.

Pulling out the how many years have I had a season ticket line? :vrface:

Sorry for not being as good a 'fan' as you'.

Hope you enjoy the film as much as you enjoyed going to last years cup final...oh wait a minute...

Someone should have a walk around each stand tomorrow and count the empty seats and see if it reconciles with final available seats count on this fascinating thread.

See a real fan would have Hearts bed sheets.

Had to chuck mine out. My ... enthusiasm for Hearts had left them discoloured.

mowbrays_melon

Bar work is surely predominantly night work so you would be able to pick up a season ticket yes?

Was just merely asking if you have ever been a hearts season ticket holder mate?

Only got to a few games last year so just going to the final didn't sit right with me, obviously didn't bother you ;) haha x

Why is the club saying the game has sold out when it hasn't?

Isn't that a bit daft?

Isn't that a bit daft?

Just seen a tweet saying this, surely better saying nothing till the last few are gone.

Hackney Hearts

Isn't that a bit daft?

It says "heading for" a complete sell-out, doesn't it?

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

Just seen a tweet saying this, surely better saying nothing till the last few are gone.

Think there is still a lot fo people not online and social networks etc. Hopefully through traffic in the shop today it will sell out.

Agreed that it is a bit stupid though!

It says "heading for" a complete sell-out, doesn't it?

The headline on the website says 'Sell out for St Mirren'. Misleading. It could put folk off if they read it as that.

Isn't that a bit daft?

Because they're not very good at what they do.

They should be exhorting people to snap up the last 400 tickets.

http://www.heartsfc....2241384_2981682

set for our biggest home crowd in 5 years, since St Mirren funnily enough..Feb 07, pretty sure that was a drab 1-1 game

Those crowds figures for 06/07 were for tickets sold, as opposed to bodies in the stadium.

The club claimed there there 21,000 season ticket applications in the summer of 2006 but by February 2007, post Riccarton 3, post Mad Eddie, there were plenty of empty seats about.

Francis Albert

The headline on the website says 'Sell out for St Mirren'. Misleading. It could put folk off if they read it as that.

It could also be read as an order!

Anyway, the article seems fine to me - heading for asell out and the next twio games selling well

Those crowds figures for 06/07 were for tickets sold, as opposed to bodies in the stadium.

The club claimed there there 21,000 season ticket applications in the summer of 2006 but by February 2007, post Riccarton 3, post Mad Eddie, there were plenty of empty seats about.

In terms of tickets sold this is going to be bigger still because some of the seats will have been sold twice.

In terms of tickets sold this is going to be bigger still because some of the seats will have been sold twice.

Quiet - the taxman might be reading.

It could be the imperative.

Nelly Terraces

Are the St Mingin support still whinging about prices of tickets in the big city. Wait till the jakey barsts order a pint in a boozer and get 1.50 change from a fiver. Apoplectic with rage. Hopefully. :cool4:

Hackney Hearts

As others have said, this could be an instruction.

However, I think they probably know by now that however many we sell today, it WILL be sold out by kick off. Shame that we'll presumably never be told how many 'extra' tickets we sold after re-selling...

Are the St Mingin support still whinging about prices of tickets in the big city. Wait till the jakey barsts order a pint in a boozer and get 1.50 change from a fiver. Apoplectic with rage. Hopefully. :cool4:

Buckie out of a brown paper bag will sort that out for them.

Are the St Mingin support still whinging about prices of tickets in the big city. Wait till the jakey barsts order a pint in a boozer and get 1.50 change from a fiver. Apoplectic with rage. Hopefully.

:D

Archived