Approx 250 tickets still for sale - St Mirren (title updated)

Walter Bishop

Section J In the Roseburn is leading the race only 4 left now :drummer: section J Is the front runner to be 1st to sell out :11100:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

203 left.

Sections J and K both on 8 left!!

time for mods to re name the thread 200 seats left now :drummer:

stirlingshirejambo

I have a ticket in the main stand but now have to work. Free to a good home or ?10 into the share fund!

Hi I'll buy it off you. Laddie wanted to take his mate but there no tickets left in main stand where we are.

If it still for sale please pm me

Cheers

Hi I'll buy it off you. Laddie wanted to take his mate but there no tickets left in main stand where we are.

If it still for sale please pm me

Cheers

You cant except PM,s.

Stick a donation into the share fund, send me your email address and I wiil forward the email with the ticket attached. It is in section Q.

J Cheever Loophole

The only meaning of sellout they know at Easter Road is what Ian Murray did when he signed for the Huns.

Or when they're telt to buy a season ticket to get a cup final ticket.That must have hurt.

Not that I'm bothered.

J is all gone apart from a couple at pitchside just parallel with the edge of the 6 yard box that would offer brilliant scope for shouting abuse at the Saint Mirren Goalie

I've got a spare ticket, Wheatfield Stand, Section F, Row 22. it's a Student ticket though.

Phone the ticket office (not ticketmaster) and give it back to Hearts to resell.

MessengerOfNade

Phone the ticket office (not ticketmaster) and give it back to Hearts to resell.

I will if I don't find someone to take it by the end of the night :)

J Cheever Loophole

Which means it's time for a picture of an Aardvark who supports Hamilton Accies judging by the socks

aardvark.jpg

Holy Moses.What in crivvens are we going to witness at 50?

J Cheever Loophole

well done to all that bought tickets in section J :drummer:

There's more shmokers than you think,eh?

JamboCampbell

What time does the ticket office open at? Im going to go down early as too get 2 tickets, take it that its just section L left ai??

What time does the ticket office open at? Im going to go down early as too get 2 tickets, take it that its just section L left ai??

Tickets left in H, J, K and L.

Why not buy them online now it's cheaper than waiting tomorrow and no queues.

JamboCampbell

Tickets left in H, J, K and L.

Why not buy them online now it's cheaper than waiting tomorrow and no queues.

I was gonna until i realised i cant remember my reference number, iv phoned them for it so many times i should really remember it! So il just fire down at 9am!

Jambos Kickback has a pair of tickets available (one adult and one U18) in Section G, with a face value of ?35.

We don't reckon we'll be able to make contact with the person who won them in the JKB Raffle in time, so we're making them available here if anyone wants them. We're open to offers for the JKB Share fund, so drop me a line by PM or post here if you're interested.

Being in a particularly nasty scrum put me off going down the pit as an apprentice sparky.Honest.

Please elaborate.For your info I,m an ex-pit apprentice spark(and tradesman0 who played front row at school and my local rugby club

162 Which is the second lowest score that's impossible to get with a 3 dart check out

(unless you count 1)

Christ I play darts and had to think about that. :facepalm:

Ricardo Quaresma

162 Which is the second lowest that's impossible to get with a 3 dart check out

(unless you count 1)

How can one score, say, 2, whilst utilising all the darts; surely by defintion all darts have to hit scoring segment?

:cheesy:

Kemble's Cascade

Wheatfield: 5,918 / 5,918 = 100.0% full - 0 available seats

Gorgie: 3,110 / 3,110 = 100.0% full - 0 available seats

Main Stand: 3,862 / 3,862 = 100.0% full - 0 available seats

Roseburn: 2,265 / 2,423 = 93.5% full - 158 available seats

Total Currently Available: 15,155 / 15,313 = 99.0% full - 158 available seats

Updated.

There will definitely be at least 150 folk buying tomorrow I would imagine, so it will definitely be packed to the rafters. If you add in the ~300 tickets St. Mirren have sold, the ~200 in the Gorgie Suite, plus another 200-300 or so "VIPs"/people who bought hospitality in the Main Stand, then the crowd will be well over 16,000. Any empty/unsold seats will be in the St. Mirren end, or getting used for segregation.

Jambos Kickback has a pair of tickets available (one adult and one U18) in Section G, with a face value of ?35.

We don't reckon we'll be able to make contact with the person who won them in the JKB Raffle in time, so we're making them available here if anyone wants them. We're open to offers for the JKB Share fund, so drop me a line by PM or post here if you're interested.

Just went on to check the number of tickets left and got this :(

WE'RE SORRY!

There has been an unexpected error. Please return to Ticket Home to browse again. If the problem persists please contact customer service.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Me too:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

Conspiracy theorists, please insert first post below this...

Updated.

There will definitely be at least 150 folk buying tomorrow I would imagine, so it will definitely be packed to the rafters. If you add in the ~300 tickets St. Mirren have sold, the ~200 in the Gorgie Suite, plus another 200-300 or so "VIPs"/people who bought hospitality in the Main Stand, then the crowd will be well over 16,000. Any empty/unsold seats will be in the St. Mirren end, or getting used for segregation.

Talking of segregation surely 14 rows is a bit severe to keep you away from 500 St Mirren fans? It's Love Street there from not Green Street. Even Stamford Bridge only uses 2-3 seats, missed opportunity for some more sales there.

chester copperpot

Surely with the amount of walk up fans today this will now sell out. Every part of the ground sold out except the Roseburn. Fair looking forward to this!

Quite a few are free tickets they gave to schools before this all kicked off. But all will spend some money on the club somewhere..

goin' for a s**t,shave,shower&shampoo then off for the train, got to savour every minute of this.

going for a cuppa, bacon roll, shave, shower & shampoo (already had a s**t) then off to

bathgate station and into haymarket for a few bevvy's before the game. I can't wait !!

Archived