Approx 250 tickets still for sale - St Mirren (title updated)

Walter Bishop

Guys/Ladies

Well done to everyone on this. Get out and about early. Get on the beers early. Treat the game as any final. Show the players, Scotland and the world what Hearts are about.

Your sincerely

Jealous of Surrey

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

going for a cuppa, bacon roll, shave, shower & shampoo (already had a s**t) then off to

bathgate station and into haymarket for a few bevvy's before the game. I can't wait !!

Done all of that Mitch except heading fur Bathgate station!!

Gutted I can't make this game, in Hong Kong for University this semester. Show the rest of the SPL how its done lads! :pleasing:

Matthew Le Tissier

I have no further need of knowing who has or hasn't yet had a shit.

Im having a shit now :jjyay:

Near Post Zibby !

I have no further need of knowing who has or hasn't yet had a shit.

Hear Hear.

For those who want to share and discuss their toilet habits, there will be website somewhere out there in the great big worldwide interweb thingy. But JKB is not that forum.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Hear Hear.

For those who want to share and discuss their toilet habits, there will be website somewhere out there in the great big worldwide interweb thingy. But JKB is not that forum.

Hibs.net. :D

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Hibs.net. :D

Despite recent results, I think you'll find that their shite is still mostly on the pitch.

If anyone needs a ticket I have one at the ticket office sent me a pm and you can have it it's one seat in main stand section P a mate was ment to take it but he can't make it now!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Despite recent results, I think you'll find that their shite is still mostly on the pitch.

And Hibs.net is where they discuss that shit. :)

Leginten: try prunes.

I have no intention of prolonging this sordid discussion. Let me assure you, though, that my movements in all spheres are serene. As you would no doubt expect.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

And Hibs.net is where they discuss that shit. :)

A good and valid point, well made.

'heartsarerampent'

Operation jobby successful on my part, i have my house work orders from the wife. Then time for me and the laddie to head for the bus and go marching in to tynie.

We are due to give some one a battering and i think st midden will be the victims, 4-1 with Zal in his element morroding up the pitch at will!

This thread will officially die at 3pm this afternoon

Na. I reckon this'll go on because someone will have an empty seat next to them.

We'll be trying to work out who had that ticket but couldn't make it.

Section K Is right on section Js Shoulders now only 2 left in J But now only 3 left in K I think K is going to beat J to the winning post unless H Has a late run.

Edit. its now neck and neck 2 seats left in K and J.

Is anyone else creaming themselves with excitement?

I feel so proud to be a Jambo right now. **** knows how I'm gonna feel when I'm standing in Tynie with all you wonderful people singing our hearts out!

Great effort by all concerned. Gutted I can't get up today but bought a ticket and passed it on. Hope every man, woman and child get right behind the team today and we get a performance and result that lifts everyone's spirits.

92 Tickets left

I'm heading out for a bit but 90 looks like it's going to roll over before I get back

So here's a Jack Russel Terrier in a hat

4089202-cute-adorable-jack-russel-terrier-with-christmas-hat-focus-on-dog.jpg

Archived