Approx 250 tickets still for sale - St Mirren (title updated)

Walter Bishop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling some folk will be trying to get tickets on the day of the match...the queue could be horrendous. Can see folk getting locked out.

I'm pretty sure anyone who really wants to see this match will get in.

Gorgie Hospitality has sold out for the match so cant be that

It's sold out but only half is open, the other half is for the Gorgie Club that is also sold out but ST holders use their own seats.

Over an hour has past... still 531!

C'mon folks who haven't yet bought a ticket!

OK, in the 20 minutes since I posted that, 15 tickets have been sold.

I should become a salesman ;)

Kemble's Cascade

Wheatfield: 5,913 / 5,918 = 99.9% full - 5 available seats

Gorgie: 3,104 / 3,110 = 99.8% full - 6 available seats

Main Stand: 3,862 / 3,862 = 100.0% full - 0 available seats

Roseburn: 1,918 / 2,423 = 79.2% full - 505 available seats

Total Currently Available: 14,797 / 15,313 = 96.6% full - 516 available seats

Updated.

As long as about half of what is left goes by tomorrow night, then there is absolutely no doubt that the ground will be 99.9% full, with perhaps the odd individual seat lying empty. There will be at least a couple of hundred walk-ups on the day, perhaps even more.

Hackney Hearts

I'm pretty sure anyone who really wants to see this match will get in.

Oh sure, if you're prepared to pay upwards of ?1,500 to a tout.

Saw on Twitter that The Caley Sample room are giving some of the proceeds from the sale of Deuchars IPA to Hearts. Hope everyone knows what pints they are buying on Saturday!

I drink in there before games but sadly not Deuchars IPA.

I will this Saturday though. :10900:

8 seats now in Gorgie section Z

Total Currently Available: 14,797 / 15,313

Add the 311 made available this morning in section L 15,313

TOTAL 15,624.00

Plus what midden sell. so if we sell all our seats we should break 16k attendance if midden sell more than 400, i am sure i read they were getting allocated 500 tickets.

mulleted_jambo

I have a dilemma....

I've got football on Saturday and am definitely going to play in my game. However we are playing at Roseburn Park so I was considering buying a ticket and heading up to Tynie for the second half. My game kicks off at 2. I'm not sure if I should do this (as I'm happy to pay for the ticket and only see the second half) or leave it and let someone else who will go to the whole game buy a ticket. Assuming it does sell out 100%. I might even get subbed and get up earlier but I'm pretty good so I doubt that will happen :cool4:

Problem is I think possibly everyone on this forum has already bought tickets, Infact most have bought LOTS of tickets and have been generous enough to pass them onto friends, family, other posters who can't afford to go, aswell as donating to the future hearts fans thread.

If this game is to sell out then people outwith this forum, and people that have been staying away from games need to get their self down that ticket office on day of the match atleast.

In terms of selling this game out, this forum, and particularly this thread has been absolute amazing, but there is only so much you can do.

Over to them now!

kickback fans = good

non kickback fans = bad

wheesht man!

I have a dilemma....

I've got football on Saturday and am definitely going to play in my game. However we are playing at Roseburn Park so I was considering buying a ticket and heading up to Tynie for the second half. My game kicks off at 2. I'm not sure if I should do this (as I'm happy to pay for the ticket and only see the second half) or leave it and let someone else who will go to the whole game buy a ticket. Assuming it does sell out 100%. I might even get subbed and get up earlier but I'm pretty good so I doubt that will happen :cool4:

Could be our last game.

:sob:

I'd go.

TOTAL 15,624.00

Plus what midden sell. so if we sell all our seats we should break 16k attendance if midden sell more than 400, i am sure i read they were getting allocated 500 tickets.

if the club keep releasing new sections of seats and the fans keep handing tickets back for resale, we'll never get a bloody sell out

:10900:

Could be our last game.

:sob:

I'd go.

it better ****ing not be, i'm working that day and spent all my money on aberdeen and celtic tickets

If got a ticket myself but can't make the game so giving my ticket to a mate! Gutted I can't make it think the place will be buzzing!

Goes without saying that it would be a huge morale boost if the crowd exceeded 17,000. Surely with big games coming against Hibs twice, Celtic, Aberdeen and a League Cup semi, cash-flow will be good enough to pay the tax and wages over the next few months. We also have the Sevco money coming.

A benevolent investor would be great but Vlad might have to go before that would happen. People scared their money will head straight to Lith.

Maroon Sailor

If got a ticket myself but can't make the game so giving my ticket to a mate! Gutted I can't make it think the place will be buzzing!

Hope the players are buzzing - Could do with widening the gap between us and Dundee.

Kemble's Cascade

TOTAL 15,624.00

My figures include the 360 that were made available in Section L.

Taking the other half and her daughter who are from one of the 2 Glasgow bum cheeks, take my daughter each week but they came along for the Dundee game. Wasn't good. Can't wait for Saturday so they can see whay Tynie is really like. Maybe some converts.

Still, brilliant effort all in even if there remains a few seats left, they've probably been sold a few times over anyway. If the team gives is a good performance then a few fans will maybe be rekindled.

partee :crowngrin:

kickback fans = good

non kickback fans = bad

wheesht man!

Steady, that's not what he's saying at all.

He merely pointed out that we're all essentially talking to ourselves now, there probably can't be many left who haven't either read this discussion and either bought a ticket or chose not to buy one for reasons known only to themselves. I took it as more of a reminder to harrass other folk we know too, there are far larger numbers of untapped ticket potential outwith this forum now than there is on it. He's right too.

Maroon Sailor

Latest scores on the doors

499 - Roseburn

2 - Wheatfield

5 - Gorgie

506 - Total

Do a Chopper MacLaren special and get yourself sent off early !

Methinks he's too young to know who Chopper was, or to have seen his silky one touch passing style....

:whistling:

if the club keep releasing new sections of seats and the fans keep handing tickets back for resale, we'll never get a bloody sell out

32,000 tickets sold, 412 still available. :blink:

Someone just bought my season ticket seats - enjoy Hearts' biggest arsehole fan in the row in front of you.

That has to be the clapper in lower section A :10800: Gloves or super glue from santa for him :drummer:

Gorgie: 3

Wheatfield: 1

Main: 0

Roseburn: 486

Total: 490

I have a confession to make...I had been clicking on each section and counting the green dots without realising that it actually told you the numbers :vrface:

Prince Buaben

I have a confession to make...I had been clicking on each section and counting the green dots without realising that it actually told you the numbers :vrface:

:lol: :lol:

Geoff Kilpatrick

:rofl:

:cornette:

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Always remember his 2nd touch was a tackle an assault.

Fixed that for you..! :thumb:

Usually followed by a card of some colour or other.....

Chaka Demus & pliers

That has to be the clapper in lower section A :10800: Gloves or super glue from santa for him :drummer:

He is a pain in the arse and I don't even sit in Section A.

Just bought 4 for section L. Come on the Jam Tart's.

Nice one! I can't wait for Saturday, hopefully we are all well up for it and create an amazing atmosphere.

He merely pointed out that we're all essentially talking to ourselves now, there probably can't be many left who haven't either read this discussion and either bought a ticket or chose not to buy one for reasons known only to themselves. I took it as more of a reminder to harrass other folk we know too, there are far larger numbers of untapped ticket potential outwith this forum now than there is on it. He's right too.

nope, sorry, i've gone back and read what he said again and it still reads the same

everyone on kickback is buying all the tickets and non-kickback hearts fans need to get the finger out.

i'm sorry if that isn't what he means, but its exactly what the statement says and frankly, it's a lot of pish!

the effort from Kickback has been fantastic and should be commended and the fact that it is a place where hundreds of people can come together and share ideas and talk other into doing there bit, has been an excellent vehicle for the fundraising efforts,

but to somehow paint it like this is bad craic as the thousand of hearts fans outwith this forum have been digging deep too

there are some on here who will not have contributed and have said as much and there will be people who don't come on here who have made contributions far greater than mine, yours or jambo191

kickback jambos are not superior, the vast majority of fans, those on forums and those who are not, have made a fantastic contribution!

Ricardo Quaresma

:wow:

Friday payday for lots of people, not everyone has Internet or can get to ticket office, sold out by mid day Friday. Quote me on that.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Friday payday for lots of people, not everyone has Internet or can get to ticket office, sold out by mid day Friday. Quote me on that.

kickback fans = good

non kickback fans = bad

wheesht man!

nope, sorry, i've gone back and read what he said again and it still reads the same

everyone on kickback is buying all the tickets and non-kickback hearts fans need to get the finger out.

i'm sorry if that isn't what he means, but its exactly what the statement says and frankly, it's a lot of pish!

the effort from Kickback has been fantastic and should be commended and the fact that it is a place where hundreds of people can come together and share ideas and talk other into doing there bit, has been an excellent vehicle for the fundraising efforts,

but to somehow paint it like this is bad craic as the thousand of hearts fans outwith this forum have been digging deep too

there are some on here who will not have contributed and have said as much and there will be people who don't come on here who have made contributions far greater than mine, yours or jambo191

kickback jambos are not superior, the vast majority of fans, those on forums and those who are not, have made a fantastic contribution!

Spot on Red, that is exactly what I meant. I was simply replying to a gentleman was saying 'Over an hour has past... still 531!

C'mon folks who haven't yet bought a ticket!')

To him I was suggesting that maybe our fans on here have bought up all the tickets we can possibly afford, and hopefully, and most probably will be bought by the mass amount of Hearts fans outwith this forum who haven't seen this thread due to not being a member.

As for Davie, taking it the wrong way and trying to get a bite.... :balmoral::mmtaxi::trippin:

Kemble's Cascade

I doubt we'll sell the last 450 or so tickets tomorrow, but I do think they'll all be gone come kick-off on Saturday.

have to just say THANK YOU!!! havent laughed so much at something I read on the internet since Hibs said this was their year - brightened my mood just before bedtime

Guest C00l K1d

Spot on Red, that is exactly what I meant. I was simply replying to a gentleman was saying 'Over an hour has past... still 531!

C'mon folks who haven't yet bought a ticket!')

To him I was suggesting that maybe our fans on here have bought up all the tickets we can possibly afford, and hopefully, and most probably will be bought by the mass amount of Hearts fans outwith this forum who haven't seen this thread due to not being a member.

As for Davie, taking it the wrong way and trying to get a bite.... :balmoral::mmtaxi::trippin:

Just because he disagreed with what you said doesnt mean hes trying to get a bite..

Archived