Children of Tefalism-The Game!

yvonnejambo

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Commander Harris
Nice edit as well. ;)

indeed. that was a last gasp effort but as no one listened there's no point in leaving that up there for the world to see :(

yvonnejambo

Ok I have pmed someone outwith the game and given him a number which will survive. So CH you need to choose number 1 or no 2 and hopefully my good buddy will then post which number is the surviving one. If you post that no obviously you live. :)

Commander Harris

so I post the number on thread?

ok, No 2 - cos I've been **** so far.

yvonnejambo

Hmmm I pmed Bigsmak and his profile says he is still reading the teacher thread for the last 15 mins! What now????

Hmmm I pmed Bigsmak and his profile says he is still reading the teacher thread for the last 15 mins! What now????

Well if he is reading this and doesn't like The Commander he is doomed.:)

Just to let you all know I may not be on much if at all Friday and Saturday.

Friday I have to sort a few major problems out at uni, and Saturday I have the game and work.

I have let Yvonne know this and she suggested I put it on thread to allay any suspicions as to why Im not there.

yvonnejambo

Paul will be off my xmas card list for this! :(

Could try again with someone else doing heads or tails. Give me few mins

Commander Harris

that's why I was wary of posting the number on the thread tbh. no guarantee.

how about we head to the poker table - I play for me, yvonne plays for stella - we both go all in pre-flop and see who wins?

EDIT: there's folk on the table so we can't really do that.

yvonnejambo
that's why I was warry of posting the number on the thread tbh. no guarantee.

how about we head to the poker table - I play for me, yvonne plays for stella - we both go all in pre-flop and see who wins?

Ok great idea :)

that's why I was warry of posting the number on the thread tbh. no guarantee.

EDIT: there's folk on the table so we can't really do that.

Sounds good.

Commander Harris
Witness, impartiality? :rolleyes:

you could sign in and watch?

but like I say, there's people on the table.

yvonnejambo

you can all come and watch also there are others playing. 200 chips in and waiting

Commander Harris

it wont work if there are other players though!

EDIT: ok, if they'll do that.

Just pick a non player to give a number, and another non player to give a name to the number picked. Dead easy.:)

yvonnejambo

Stella wins at the poker table. If it makes you feel any better CH number 1 was the alive number so if Bigsmak had posted you would be dead. Story coming up

yvonnejambo

As much as Commander Harris had tried to tell everyone sorry it was just an off day nobody seemed to be listening. You think even his work gear would have been a hint but nope. As he stood looking on as the lynch mob came for him his pleas of you face prison for this didnt work.

28_11_59---Policeman_web.jpg

You have lynched your cop-

Commander Harris lynched day 4

It is now night

Commander Harris

a screen cap for transparency - although as I lost it doesn't matter too much.

decider.jpg

Commander Harris

can I just apologies for being utterly poo in that game!

at crucial points I was unable to give my full attention and made rushed stoopid moves. I messed up big time and probably deserved to die anyway! ;)

oh well, there's always next time.

ArmiyaRomanova

AWW CR@P...

Sorry Commander, there was nothing I could do.

Did I miss any brick-sized hints as to your status? Surely if you'd dropped some, you'd have at least survived today, and possibly overnight too with the doc's protection. With a bit of luck you'd have spotted a goon too.

Bad news.....

Still night time ain't it?

I best not say what I want to then.

But I will say "Oh FFS" again.

Commander Harris
AWW CR@P...

Sorry Commander, there was nothing I could do.

Did I miss any brick-sized hints as to your status? Surely if you'd dropped some, you'd have at least survived today, and possibly overnight too with the doc's protection. With a bit of luck you'd have spotted a goon too.

Bad news.....

no bother.

the fact that if the cop was following the "boof way" it would be me should have registered with folks. didn't want to be too explicit as to keep hidden from night time nonsense. I left my more open pleading til far too late.

Well I thought more would have picked up the fact you might have been following the Boof method, I tried to persude folk not to vote for you but I did'nt want to make it too blatent incase people thought we were goons working in cahoots. :(

It's going to be very tough now. We really need some direction from the Mason I think, as they will know 2 confirmed good guys. There are still 15 of us left, probably 10 goodies vs 5 bad dudes tomorrow, so it's not a lost cause yet.

Seems about right to round off my day...thoroughly crap! :(

Have to say I wasn't overly convinced you were good though CH, well, until your pleading in the last few minutes that is

ArmiyaRomanova
Well I thought more would have picked up the fact you might have been following the Boof method, I tried to persude folk not to vote for you but I did'nt want to make it too blatent incase people thought we were goons working in cahoots. :(

It's going to be very tough now. We really need some direction from the Mason I think, as they will know 2 confirmed good guys. There are still 15 of us left, probably 10 goodies vs 5 bad dudes tomorrow, so it's not a lost cause yet.

We also need our gossips to step to the fore - they've surely some awareness of good/bad players from their night-time chats - maybe voting in tandem if they've not been so far.

Thinking as I type here, if all three (Mason, 2 gossips) make themselves known somehow, that's three people that the goons will avoid (or abandon an overnight recruitment to kill). Between the three, and the folk they think are townies, we might have a large enough group to start voting off the goons - and we'd certainly be looking at a narrower range of suspicious players. What does everyone think?

forking fools

deek hinted us in and we failed

aaarrggggggggghhhhh

terrible days work, and tonight we'll lose another :evilno:

yvonnejambo

Its is night SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

forking fools

deek hinted us in and we failed

aaarrggggggggghhhhh

terrible days work, and tonight we'll lose another :evilno:

Woo

I never said he was. All I said was why did he change his last second vote to Flux.

I always suspected the other player on the same count.

Woo

stella_jambo

sorry guys.

since im just a townie i reckon i should have taken the fall there. to be honest ive not really followed this game as ive had to many long shifts.

12 hrs again 2moz.

i aint gonna be picked up by the goons now and im a dead cert to be a main suspect the next game.

ill try and check in the morning before work

sorry townies

yvonnejambo

After a terrible day a good night time was needed. So what happened...................................

Well the doc left the herbs at a door but the cult were looking elsewhere whilst in the night time bistro a cult member took in the http://toaster.jpg

That was enough to get the gossips hooked not only have the cult recruited one they have got the buy one get one free combo. Cult now has 6 members and the town have 9. K1874M needs to vote tomorrow to avoid being modkilled.

So 15 players left 8 for a lynch

Its now day

yvonnejambo

Oh and deadline 10pm tomorrow night (unless a great offer for going to pub comes along)

ArmiyaRomanova

Slight tinge of regret there since he put himself on the line on my behalf, but if we're to stand even a remote chance of winning, he's got to go now that he's sucked the Steamglide.

vote s.h.p

An easy one, I think it's fairly obvious who s.h.p is but it's going to be hard to route out his buddy. This has still bought the cult more time as it's still not going to be much clearer after this lynching. I have however got a slight suspicion, but I'll keep it to myself until tmorrow.

Gossip gone bad y'reckon?

Yup, an easy goon kill here.

VOTE : S.H.P.

^^

What he said.

Or, if I have to do it for myself...Vote SHP

Archived