Children of Tefalism-The Game!

yvonnejambo

i'm no goon, thats for sure!

that was a quick day. i checked quickly before work if anything was happening and got a quick 5 minutes at lunchtime and we had already lynched!

i still have a couple of people on the radar, but the goons are taking over the town, and before we know it, we'll all be bethrothed to tom forkin cruise if we're not careful.

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did he drop hints that I missed?

If you were the Cop and you were about to be lynched, wouldn't you?

Can't see how my post's bizarre - do please enlighten me...

Maybe I'm giving you too much credit!;)

I just figured there was enough there for more experienced players to pick up who he was prior to his pleas last night.

I guess you were one who I thought might have picked up on it is all.

BoJack Horseman
i'm no goon, thats for sure!

that was a quick day. i checked quickly before work if anything was happening and got a quick 5 minutes at lunchtime and we had already lynched!

i still have a couple of people on the radar, but the goons are taking over the town, and before we know it, we'll all be bethrothed to tom forkin cruise if we're not careful.

You've been far too quiet this game. Much more so than the last one when you were rolled as a goody.

ArmiyaRomanova
Maybe I'm giving you too much credit!;)

I just figured there was enough there for more experienced players to pick up who he was prior to his pleas last night.

I guess you were one who I thought might have picked up on it is all.

Too much credit? Undoubtedly. I'm a guddler in the dark this game.

I may have been a bit blind to CH's status after we handbagged each other earlier in the game.

Yes Jenny, i'm still alive. Maybe because there really wasn't any basis for me being targetted. Have a read of the thread rather than basing your facts on others 'instincts'. Think i'll stick you on my list of possible goons.

You and Jenny are clearly in cahoots.

If we can agree on someone, we could maybe have another quick fire round like SHPs?

Out of the people left...

Beverley

CCP

milky_26

Cigaro

K1874M

DDLN

Jambolad

Boof

Maximus

ArmiyaRomanova

Stout

Stella

MedicoHearts

JennyJambo

The ones in bold are the ones i'm not sure about. Fancy widdling that down to one? Anyone agree with any of them? Any stand out more than the others?

Edited to include people I think I can fully trust in italics.

Ok, first up there was every reason for you to be on the radar. I'm not the only one who thought so. The very fact you were attracting votes then didn't makes me wonder if you have been lured by a toaster.

Secondly I am in cahoots...with myself as I can only trust myself which leads me nicely to your last post here...

How on earth can you think you can fully trust anyone? Only the cult members can fully trust anyone now. The good guys can't. Anyone already looked at who was townie could now be in the cult.

And urging a quick lynch? Curious. If the town get this wrong we are all but fecked yet you seem very keen for folk to pick a name and have it done...a quick lynch would suit the cult just fine though eh? Mmmm...

BoJack Horseman
Ok, first up there was every reason for you to be on the radar. I'm not the only one who thought so. The very fact you were attracting votes then didn't makes me wonder if you have been lured by a toaster.

Secondly I am in cahoots...with myself as I can only trust myself which leads me nicely to your last post here...

How on earth can you think you can fully trust anyone? Only the cult members can fully trust anyone now. The good guys can't. Anyone already looked at who was townie could now be in the cult.

And urging a quick lynch? Curious. If the town get this wrong we are all but fecked yet you seem very keen for folk to pick a name and have it done...a quick lynch would suit the cult just fine though eh? Mmmm...

Yet you've yet to give me a reason? Most of the others were only going by Deeks instinct, even he said he had no grounds for it. I put my toast in the grill thank you very much :)

Ok, fully trusting is a bit strong. Looking at voting patterns and the way people have voted, I probably should've said those are the people I don't feel are in the cult, as opposed to those i'm not sure about and those i'm very weary of.

Not urging a quick lynch, just making tonights deadline rather than dragging it over another day. Makes it a bit more exciting. And I wasn't saying "Let's lynch *whoever*!". I did say that we can pool our suspicions and come to an agreement. Not forcing my opinions on anyone.

i am bored when i have no role, and in fact almost every game i've been a townie in i have been quiet, and suspected, eventually lynched because of it

last game i wasn't a townie but i did have a role, i was the doc, so wasn't bored as i had something to do

to me, it looks as though you are trying a wee bit too hard to deflect the attentions on to others quite specifically too.

i've suspected you almost from the outset, and that hasn't changed.

if others follow stout and lynch me, then not only will we almost certainly lose this game, but you'll all know where to look next

yvonnejambo

Going to keep to the deadline 10pm tonight as nibody has said otherwise apart from AR.

So votes so far

Stout-1

Milky-1

Jambolad-1

Stella-1

K1874M-1

ArmiyaRomanova

I'm off out now and probably won't be back before 10 - so my vote, for better or worse, is staying where it is.

Good luck guys!!

i'm just about ready to leave for work, so won't be around for the deadline

so i'm going to stick with my previous suspicions and vote stout

BoJack Horseman
i'm just about ready to leave for work, so won't be around for the deadline

so i'm going to stick with my previous suspicions and vote stout

That's a mistake. I can't quite fathom why you think I stick out more than the obvious few. Other than you being a cult member and not able to vote for say stella, jambolad or milky, I can't think of another explanation.

I'm going to go with AR for now and vote stella_jambo.

Got half an hour or so to change my mind.

I don't feel like I can really trust anyone, I know Dave claimed a role but we've not heard from him since and it's quite easy to hint at a unspecific role when you are actually a goon, from what he said he could even be subtly telling us he is a goon - remember he just said he could not be turned, well he couldn't if he already was. I can't even be sure AR is on team townie as the rules mean we can't really take what s.h.p said as proof of innocence. Though you can when it comes to me as I am on the side of the town!

We usually have at least one suspect we can comprehensivly pin as a dodger at this stage but it's hard to even pick out someone we think was an original cultist because there seems to have been almost zero consensus apart from the Doc and s.h.p, who were handed to us on a plate. There have been very few bandwagons and whoever the goons are they seem to have left very little for us to go on. It's just a matter of making a guess on instinct and something is telling me that stout is harmless.

Jambolad has 2 votes BTW Yvonne.

Erm....

Yvonne, could this day please last until Saturday evening, since it only got started early this afternoon? It's too crucial a stage to have a quick-fire round, and on a Friday night a lot of folk won't be around anyway.

^^^

I agree.

Going to keep to the deadline 10pm tonight as nibody has said otherwise apart from AR.

Oh, Bolsheviks!!!

Should've read the whole thread before quoting a post from the penultimate page :(

yvonnejambo

Votes so far

Stout-2

Jambolad-2

Stella-2

Milky-1

K1874M-1

DDLN-1

5 still to vote:

CCP

DDLN

JamboLad

Stella

Jenny

less than an hour to go :)

Extend deadline?

That's a over a third of the town not voted - there must be some townies among that lot...we can't have them being modkilled. :(

yvonnejambo

Ok I will extend it for an hour and if still not got more votes then will set deadline for midday tomorrow.

FFS, nobody has shown up. I'm just about to head off, I'll see if anybody else shows in the next 20 minutes with anything to add before I reach my final decision for tonights vote.

It'll only be for a few though, I'm skint :(

Anyway, if we throw the game away here we'll have been partly responible for our own downfall with our indecision/apathy.

yvonnejambo

Ok there really is not enough people about (nobody should have a life when still in game!):rolleyes:Deadline midday tomorrow, should give time for drunken responses when they stagger in tonight and if not hopefullly everyone will check in before the footy. Night time roled players can you try and get your stuff to me for around that time tomorrow so the game can go back to day fairly quick.

im drunk but vote maximus for voting me when im clearly not bad

SHO was just a guess but i actually think Cigaro is bad but im voting maxo so maybe not

unvote Maximus Vote Cigaro He is a dodgy *******.

all i can say is think of me like deek!

Yet you've yet to give me a reason? Most of the others were only going by Deeks instinct, even he said he had no grounds for it. I put my toast in the grill thank you very much :)

Actually I have given you a reason before but I'll repeat them for you :)

1) First vote - Jamie has 4 votes and The Doc has 4 votes and with 4 minutes to spare you unvote The Doc and vote Jamie to lynch him. What was The Doc again? Oh aye, Cult Dude.

2) There was a wee bit interaction with The Doc before he got chopped second vote. Looked a wee bit like an attempt to put distance between you both.

3) You then used the old goon excuse of "but I voted him early" when Deek said he thought you were sus.

4) It was obvious that Deek had led the voting on The Doc. Obvious he was one we could trust. What did you do? You voted for him next opportunity!

That do?

Vote StOuT

yvonnejambo

Votes so far

Stout-3

Jambolad-2

Stella-2

Cigaro-2

Milky-1

K1874M-1

DDLN-1

Maximus-1

Still to vote:

Stella

stella_jambo

hi guys

am just headin through west so wont be on again until the morn.

vote cigaro.

i aint no goon so dont waste your votes on me.

yvonnejambo

Votes so far

Cigaro-6

Stout-3

Jambolad-1

Milky-1

K1874M-1

DDLN-1

Maximus-1

2 more for a lynch or deadline in an hour

My vote is purely a hunch....

You what???

Dammit, I don't DO hunches at this stage of the game :mad:

Unvote Cigaro

Think I'll vote stella jambo as folk I find relatively trustworthy had him as dodgy before JamboLad's drunken incursion.

yvonnejambo

Votes so far

Cigaro-5

Stout-3

Jambolad-1

Milky-1

K1874M-1

DDLN-1

Maximus-1

Stella-1

15 mins left

yvonnejambo

The towns people eventually came to a consensus that maybe Cigaro was a cult member. Off they trooped towards his house on the table they could see

http://irons.jpg

Cigaro was having a great time and thought everyone loved him....was there people out there who still didnt worship him or the golden iron?

Cigaro was dragged out his house and strung up.

Cigaro-Cult Leader -lynched Day6

Now the good news- Now Cigaro is dead the cult cant recruit anymore

The bad news the remaining gossip who is now bad can still try and stop someone doing something in the night

Also just to keep things lively the remaining culties will try and electrocute someone every 2nd night.

It is now night can I get info from our night timers (if haven't already) :)

If I dont get info in next hour going to start the day again as think its begining to drag.

yvonnejambo

Beverley

CCP

milky_26

K1874M

DDLN

Jambolad

Boof

Maximus

ArmiyaRomanova

Stout

Stella

MedicoHearts

JennyJambo

13 left in game, but its still night. Will put the game back to day in 10 mins

yvonnejambo

So night 6 was pretty quiet, the doc protected someone and the bad gossip chatted to somone who wasnt up to anything anyway.

Its now day 7 for a lynch. Will make deadline tomorrow midday if no lynch before then.

4 cult members

1 doc

1 assassin

1 mason

6 townies

Boaby Ewing

OK, I'm off out for the rest of the day - Yvonne, if you want the game to move faster make the deadline 1 am tonight, to catch us booze hounds getting back from the pub ;-)

Vote: Medico in case I'm not online before then

Archived