Children of Tefalism-The Game!

yvonnejambo

yvonnejambo

The Story

It was a warm sunny day in the bustling town of Shedopia. The rich and wannabee rich folks all hang out around these parts. Consumerism is the passion and drive.

The Children of Tefalism is a new cult and the ultimate goal to achieve every electric gadget imaginable, but the cult that?s washing over this place takes having things to a new level. There is a sinister side begins with brain washing and can end up in murder. The band of Tefalism followers worships the Tefal deluxe 16830 golden iron. It is worshipped by the cult on a nightly basis and only after working through a series of tasks can any cult member ever achieve their own replica golden iron. You do get a free toaster when joining though.

The Jist of the game

The town must try to resist the temptation of joining this cult and protect the town from this evil new cult. The cult members just mingle in the town during the day and appear just like a normal town?s person. At night they go to their secret temple. They have a chat and then go out on the streets and find some gullible soul to become a member. During the day everyone must vote for someone they think could be a cult member. (if you are a cult member you need to look like a townie and try and vote for someone appearing dodgy)

The Rules

Everyone in the game has to vote everyday to lynch someone. To vote please write vote and the persons name in bold Vote Yvonne. To unvote please put unvote and the name in bold.

If you can?t vote for a day please let me know in advance. I will allow 1 non vote then you will be modkilled i.e. out the game.

You are not allowed to PM or discuss the game with anyone outside the game if your role does not permit it. If you have a role that allows PMing please dont PM anyone in the game other than the people you are working with. it spoils the game if people are trying to find out each others roles.

The Roles

Bad guys

The Cult

Cult leader- This player gets final say on whom to target

Cult members x2-They are the original followers of the cult and chat with their master nightly.

They try and recruit someone every night but if they target someone of social standing in the town (Doctor, cop or masons) these people won?t be fooled and will end up with a cult member killing that person.

If the cult tries recruiting a gossip they will get the pair of them. And anyone else they target will become a member of the cult.

Good Guys

The Townies x 10-These people try their best to save the town from the evil cult but can be quite easily persuaded by a free toaster and may end up being in the cult

The Doctor

Works alone but each night puts a secret herb at the door of a person he/she thinks deems protecting. The Doc can?t protect the same person 2 nights in a row and can also protect him/her self

The Cop

The cop gets to investigate a player each night. I will pm the cop and the masons the result of the investigation. It will only be a good or bad, not actual roles

The Assassin

The Assassin works alone and has 3 bullets in the game. He/she tries to kill cult members

The Gossips

These pair work in the night bistro and listen in to every conversation they can. They can send me a name each night and if that person is involved at all in that night activity whatever that may be wont happen i.e. is being protected, targeted, assassinated or trying to be recruited. They can be recruited and if they are targeted both will become cult members.

The Masons

There are 2 masons and they have to try and save the town from the cult taking over. They get the info from cop investigation and then have to try and influence the town to vote for the people they think are bad. They can PM each other

The game starts now and we have quite a few newbies so hopefully things will become clear but if you are confused please pm me.

The game has 20 players and you have until tomorrow at 10pm to get your votes in. 11 votes for a lynch

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yvonnejambo

A Commander Harris

B The Doctor

C Beverley

Deek

F Flux

G CCP

H milky_26

I Cigaro

Jamie

K1874M

Leesie_Driver

MDDLN

N - Jambolad

bOofter

P Maximus

RmiyaRomanova

Stout

T - stella

V - MedicoHearts

XSHP

All roles have been sent out, so if you haven't had PM from me you are a townie...well until the temptation of a toaster comes your way :)

Vote Jenny.

Anybody that gets 35/35 is a cheat and bad.:evilno:

yes but she is not on the list of players in this thread so she must be a townie ;)

Deek wants to kill a townie!!!!

Hello!

I like toast.

But you can stick your toaster up your arse. I'm quite used to dealing with religious cults and I fear you not!

Apart from that hi!

Vote Milky_26

I have no idea who they are...

yvonnejambo
A Commander Harris

B The Doctor

C Beverley

Deek

F Flux

G CCP

H milky_26

I Cigaro

Jamie

K1874M

Leesie_Driver

MDDLN

N - Jambolad

bOofter

P Maximus

RmiyaRomanova

Stout

T - stella

V - MedicoHearts

XSHP

Jenny Now on player list ok! :)

All roles have been sent out, so if you haven't had PM from me you are a townie...well until the temptation of a toaster comes your way :)

21 players still 11 for a lynch

ArmiyaRomanova

Fast off the mark with the random votes, I see.

And why not.

VOTE : Dave De Le Noir

Still smarting after the last game.

Who the fudge is Medico Hearts? I get suspicious of these posters I have never seen suddenly playing Mafia, could it be someone's alter ego?

vote Medico Hearts

Vote Jenny.

Anybody that gets 35/35 is a cheat and bad.:evilno:

Make that 41/41 Derek darling! I got all the tie break ones right too!

Anyhoo...Vote Deek

Anyone who chooses to go to Ikea instead of the football on a Saturday needs putting out their misery! :P

Right coppy-features, you know how to let the masons know who you are. Unless you're a newbie.

Put simply, when you get to investigate on the first night just choose the person after you on the list - might help if we knew on the list where Jenny fits in...gonnae do us a new list Yvonne...?

And once you've done that, fer cryin' oot lood keep the info relatively hush hush until you really need to reveal it...well, it worked last time.

Other than that...how does each side 'win'?

Townies lynch all culties and culties get a majority...? Simple as that?

Here Boof did you not say we were to ignore it if you signed up?

You're a mafia slut!

Just to clarify, there are no night kills by the cultists unless it is a roled player they try to recruit??? If so that should ease the pressure on us town folks.

yvonnejambo
Right coppy-features, you know how to let the masons know who you are. Unless you're a newbie.

Put simply, when you get to investigate on the first night just choose the person after you on the list - might help if we knew on the list where Jenny fits in...gonnae do us a new list Yvonne...?

And once you've done that, fer cryin' oot lood keep the info relatively hush hush until you really need to reveal it...well, it worked last time.

Other than that...how does each side 'win'?

Townies lynch all culties and culties get a majority...? Simple as that?

Yip :)

Here Boof did you not say we were to ignore it if you signed up?

You're a mafia slut!

Guilty and guilty :laugh:

At least I won't be a big loss to the town if I get bumped off.

yvonnejambo
Just to clarify, there are no night kills by the cultists unless it is a roled player they try to recruit??? If so that should ease the pressure on us town folks.

yip and what is wrong with the masons? I think it keeps it an equal balance.

Also, this 2 informed masons setup is flawed.

Sorry :)

What's the flaw?

They can only speak to each other and influence votes only subtly or they stand a good chance of being whacked off :eek:.

The choose-the-investigatee approach has been shown to work for the town (if everyone plays it sensibly) or work for the goons (if those in the know play it gung-ho-ily).

Boaby Ewing

Vote: Jamie

I think he's been modkilled in every other game he's played, so might as well off him quickly as we're currently clueless.

yvonnejambo

Right Im away to bed so any more questions about the game (if your still confused) I will answer in the morning. toodlepip

Who the fudge is Medico Hearts? I get suspicious of these posters I have never seen suddenly playing Mafia, could it be someone's alter ego?

vote Medico Hearts

No alter ego, just an innocent newbie :)

So the cult can recruit every night :eek:

It will keep more players in the game but it is going to make it mighty hard to spot clues and build trust. I'm not sure how to go about it this time, I might sit here in contemplation before I perform any sort of theatrics this time.

As for the mason setup, I just don't think it works very well that's all, the original system where the cop get's the results works best IMO and make that role more tactical.

Vote Deek 'cos he chose my number.

In fact unvote Deek and vote The Doctor 'cos he chose my letter.

Commander Harris

evening all, just back in there - haven't been home since I left for the football on Saturday :)

I'm delighted that I'm a townie again as I really do prefer it to being a really bad bad guy. hoping I'll last a bit longer this time too with the big fearty Yvonne narrating as she wont be able to kill me off at the earliest opportunity again :D

hoping I'll last a bit longer this time too with the big fearty Yvonne narrating as she wont be able to kill me off at the earliest opportunity again :D
Oooh, you've got a high opinion of yourself! :P

Commander Harris

no, I have a low opinion of myself. Unfortunately there are a couple of players that have a high opinion of me based on one rather flukey game. :)

until the temptation of a toaster comes your way :)

vonny, you do know this is the hearts forum and not the aberdeen board moaning forum?

we can afford toasters here!

yip and what is wrong with the masons? I think it keeps it an equal balance.

He said the same in my game Yvonne. Basically if it ain't his game it ain't right. :mad:

yvonnejambo
vonny, you do know this is the hearts forum and not the aberdeen board moaning forum?

we can afford toasters here!

Yes I know you all can but the lure of this delux model and the charm, wit and good looks of the cult crew may just be too much for some to resist.....

Oh and CH modkilled for his cheek!

Only Joking :)

yvonnejambo

Votes so far

Jamie-4

Deek-2

Milky_26-1

Boof-1

DDLN-1

Cigaro-1

Medico-1

The Doctor-1

12 votes in 9 still to vote. Im away to work soon will check back late afternoon.

Commander Harris

vote s.h.p.

fancied a random vote and thought it would be fun to throw yet another name into the already busy mix.

Ryan Gosling
vote s.h.p.

fancied a random vote and thought it would be fun to throw yet another name into the already busy mix.

good idea - no one's voted for you yet.

unvote jamie

vote commander harris

Vote K1874M

Just a random vote from me ;)

Yeh yeh totally random Leesie... will put this down to a

*hey Kenny, look at me I'm over here*

kinda vote. ;)

Your new to this, you'll soon see that like life I'm *****ing brilliant at this too.

hehe. :P

yvonnejambo

Votes so far

Jamie-3

Deek-2

Milky_26-1

Boof-1

DDLN-1

Cigaro-1

Medico-1

The Doctor-1

Commander H-1

SHP-1

K1874M-1

Leesie Driver-1

15 votes in 6 still to vote.

BoJack Horseman

hmmm random votes are so tacky. Nothing else to do though!

vote The Doctor

HMFCjamieHMFC
Vote: Jamie

I think he's been modkilled in every other game he's played, so might as well off him quickly as we're currently clueless.

i actual haven't

Archived