Children of Tefalism-The Game!

yvonnejambo

Unvote DDLN

Vote Stout

Read through a lot again this morning and looking at some of the voting there's a few people I'm suspecting. Stout's the one that sticks out at the moment though, just not convinced that he's good.

Haven't completely changed my mind about DDLN either though, but will leave him for now.

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am very suspicious of someone who has been keeping in the background, quietly making votes but not drawing much attention, until now

unvote jenny

vote stella

Commander Harris
Well I am very suspicious of someone who has been keeping in the background, quietly making votes but not drawing much attention, until now

unvote jenny

vote stella

yup, think a quiet undetected stella would be a prime recruit and his posting behaviour has changed recently.

yup, think a quiet undetected stella would be a prime recruit and his posting behaviour has changed recently.

I'm suspicious of Stella, Stout still, and one or two others.

But the one who is standing out mostly right now is CH. A few odd posts.

So on that basis vote Commander Harris

I'll be on til approx 8.40pm, so plenty time to be swayed.

This is a strange game.

think i'm going to stick with yesterdays theory that deek was onto something and vote stout

i'm still none the wiser, so have nothing else to really base my votes on, but stout & a couple of others have made it onto my radar

won't be home til about 6ish and going to meet sis & brother for a wee sherry so probs won't be around til after the deadline, if its 10pm tonight again

Commander Harris

This is a strange game.

cigaro - I might be odd but I certainly aint goonish.

you should know better really so you might be going on my goon list now.

my suspicion list is as follows, although this is only my based on my possibly flawed reading of the game

AR

medico

stella

cigaro.

there we go. :)

we MUST hit a goon today to stop them recruiting/killing tonight. Getting rid of me means losing a goodie in the day and loosing one at night and possibly adding to the goons numbers at night. USE YOUR HEAD PEOPLE.

my suspicion list is as follows, although this is only my based on my possibly flawed reading of the game

AR

medico

stella

cigaro.

we MUST hit a goon today to stop them recruiting/killing tonight. Getting rid of me means losing a goodie in the day and loosing one at night and possibly adding to the goons numbers at night. USE YOUR HEAD PEOPLE.

Not gonna agrue with you putting me on it. Its the same reason you're on mine I'd guess: one or two strange seeming posts.

The games very strange in that we are only going on shaky instincts and unless we are "in the know" we really have nothing to go on, more so than previous games where it has opened up more by this time. My judgement isnt the greatest as yet in these games.

It may not be a good reason to vote, but it is the same reason as all other townies have for voting.

I'm open to being swayed.

This is a strange game.

I'm convinced SHP and CH are in cahoots.

unvote maximus

vote commander harris

stella_jambo

AR

medico

stella

cigaro.

ive said it before, ive worked the last few days - off today. workin a 12 hrs shift again the morn so ill be quiet then.

how come your vote is for me if im not top of your list?

BoJack Horseman

Christ. Rough as a badgers arse. Anyway...

Buggery on the flux front. And Deek. I feel like such a noob now, I had no idea he was a mason, still too new to these games.

As for people voting for me, I still don't think my posts are out of the ordinary. Plus i've been posting more than most. Last game Beverley was the doc and posted all the time. This game... not so much. Jenny, my opinion of you is now changed, as with Medico. Seems to me that the cult is preying on previous suspicions, hoping to start a pileup on a townie.

So... she's been far too quiet for me this game, and was far too keen to point out that I had missed her off my list of people who voted for The Doc.

vote Beverley for now.

Commander Harris

absolute bollocks ccp.

I had forgotten about you but your name will also go on my list.

dads-army.jpg

I know I really don't want to be drawing parallels between myself and the nazis - but I thought the joke was worth it. :)

AR

medico

stella

cigaro.

Out of interest, why am I on your list?

I can assure you I am no goon.

Commander Harris
ive said it before, ive worked the last few days - off today. workin a 12 hrs shift again the morn so ill be quiet then.

how come your vote is for me if im not top of your list?

because the list is not in any kind of order, because I think you are a goon, because someone else thinks you are a goon and because you voted for me.

Commander Harris
Out of interest, why am I on your list?

I can assure you I am no goon.

it's always hard to read new players but I just get that feeling from your posts. nothing concrete, just instinct as Rossi would say.

Buggery on the flux front. And Deek. I feel like such a noob now, I had no idea he was a mason, still too new to these games.

vote Beverley for now.

:arf::sterb147:

absolute bollocks ccp.

I had forgotten about you but your name will also go on my list.

dads-army.jpg

I know I really don't want to be drawing parallels between myself and the nazis - but I thought the joke was worth it. :)

Dont tell them your name Harris.:oopsoops:

At his feeble explanation for voting me.;)

Woo

While it was quite clear you were good roled, I wondered whether that was Stout accidently "hinting" at his role.

BoJack Horseman
While it was quite clear you were good roled, I wondered whether that was Stout accidently "hinting" at his role.

Honestly. I had no idea.

I have no 'role', so nothing to hint at really.

it's always hard to read new players but I just get that feeling from your posts. nothing concrete, just instinct as Rossi would say.

Fair enough I have been fairly quiet, I am just an innocent newbie though.

You're instincts must not be quite up to scratch just now I'm afraid, just as mine weren't in the last round.

ArmiyaRomanova

AR

medico

stella

cigaro.

I'm curious as to why I make it onto your suspicious list, but S.H.P. doesn't.

Jeez, this game's been even harder to fathom than Maxi's Heroes games - without folk dropping like flies every night it's not getting much easier as the game progresses.

Commander Harris

you and your buddy ccp seem to be keen to draw some kind of conection between s.h.p. and I. there isn't one.

I haven't found him that suspicious. why would you expect s.h.p. on my list? what has made him suspicious?

EDIT: ah! I understand now, you mean because shp has backed you up?

good point. feck, I'm having a mare this game. don't have a clue what to think.

maybe take you off the list and add ccp. I always find you difficult to read.

you and your buddy ccp seem to be keen to draw some kind of conection between s.h.p. and I. there isn't one.

I haven't found him that suspicious. why would you expect s.h.p. on my list? what has made him suspicious?

EDIT: ah! I understand now, you mean because shp has backed you up?

good point. feck, I'm having a mare this game. don't have a clue what to think.

maybe take you off the list and add ccp. I always find you difficult to read.

the fact SHP has said maximus and AR are both innocent (or at least thinks they are) with no justification.

that and the fact u voted for eachother at the start, then both for the same person, and your little spat on the previous page.

yvonnejambo

Votes so far;

Commander Harris-5

Stella-4

Stout-3

Cigaro-1

Beverley-1

Deadline 10pm tonight[

Commander Harris
the fact SHP has said maximus and AR are both innocent (or at least thinks they are) with no justification.

that and the fact u voted for eachother at the start, then both for the same person, and your little spat on the previous page.

s.h.p. HAS given justification if you look hard enough.

as for me voting for him first round - big deal. it was exactly as I said it - a random vote for someone who hadn't recieved a vote.

Sorry for the quick dip in and oot - I'm off out now and don't have time to read the thread.

If it's okay, Yvonne, I'll vote the same way as ArmiyaRomanova - despite his first day wobble, he looks one of the cleanest to me.

If I'm back before deadline I'll let you know, and if that's not okay to vote same as AR I'll just have to take the punishment :(

yvonnejambo
Sorry for the quick dip in and oot - I'm off out now and don't have time to read the thread.

If it's okay, Yvonne, I'll vote the same way as ArmiyaRomanova - despite his first day wobble, he looks one of the cleanest to me.

If I'm back before deadline I'll let you know, and if that's not okay to vote same as AR I'll just have to take the punishment :(

Fine by me but if he votes you? :)

yvonnejambo

Votes so far;

Commander Harris-5

Stella-5

Stout-3

Cigaro-1

Beverley-1

Still to vote;

K1874M

Deadline 10pm tonight

Commander Harris

come on Kenny, you know it makes sense. :)

seriously people, if we want to win this game you better get unvoting commander harris.

Guys I don't see what Ch has done to warrent being the prime suspect. Then again there is nothing much to go on but I think stout and stella are more shifty, Harris just seems his usual bumbling self IMO. :)

BoJack Horseman
Guys I don't see what Ch has done to warrent being the prime suspect. Then again there is nothing much to go on but I think stout and stella are more shifty, Harris just seems his usual bumbling self IMO. :)

Can someone explain exactly what i've done to merit all this suspicion?

Commander Harris

I wouldn't say usual bumbling self. I am having a bit of a mare so far and have made a few stupid errors, so fair comment.

Commander Harris

can the innocent townie(s?) who voted for me please unvote. Starting to get a bit worried with only 15 minutes left. could be curtains for the town if you don't.

BoJack Horseman

Just putting this on this page.

Votes so far;

Commander Harris-5

Stella-5

Stout-3

Cigaro-1

Beverley-1

Still to vote;

K1874M

Just putting this on this page.

Votes so far;

Commander Harris-5

Stella-5

Stout-3

Cigaro-1

Beverley-1

Still to vote;

K1874M

I hope Yvonne modkills Kenny if he does not vote. ;)

Commander Harris

FFS people. PLEASE vote for stella or unvote me.

jambolad - I know you're watching - do the right thing. :)

BoJack Horseman

I'm tempted to switch, but if I do, and who I switch to turns out to be a townie... i'll be dead next round.

Looks like a shoot-out with Stella in prospect unless there's a last-minute swither.

Watch this space.:rolleyes:

Commander Harris

please stout - switch to stella. it is the best option for the town at the moment.

Commander Harris

flipping goons seem fairly happy with the way the votes are lying anyway!

Archived