Children of Tefalism-The Game!

yvonnejambo

Whoop whoop

I said he was bad to! ages ago!

if people listened to me we could be sitting with our feet up and a pipe by now!!

And we would have won by now if someone had not moved the goal posts and deadlines. ;)

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posts #641 and #599 are also interesting

vote stout

Reading back and looking at some votes is actually making me think of a few bad people....

Im edging away from thinking medico is bad, he's been voted by alot of goons.

Boaby Ewing
Posts #641 and #599 are also interesting

vote stout

Reading back and looking at some votes is actually making me think of a few bad people....

Im edging away from thinking medico is bad, he's been voted by alot of goons.

OK, I've trusted you in the past and I admit Stout's post 599 looks dodgy given who he named.

Vote: Stout

Good to get rid of a cult member two days in a row :)

Difficulty is in working out who else is a goon, there's a few I have suspicions of but none I'm that sure about.

3 bad un's left is that right?

Stout and Medico maybe?

Not sure who els....

DDLN and CCP i trust...

Have you any particular reason for trusting DDLN?

I can't quite work him out. I had suspicions of him because he seemed so determined for everyone to get rid of me quickly, without giving a reason so that I could explain whatever he has misunderstood.

You're right about that post of Maxi's being interesting though JamboLad, will need to have a think about it before I decide who to vote.

I also thought it was interesting that Maxi was happier to give himself a 50/50 chance of being killed and allowing STout to stay alive, instead of making it a 1 in 3 chance.

Good to get rid of a cult member two days in a row :)

Difficulty is in working out who else is a goon, there's a few I have suspicions of but none I'm that sure about.

Have you any particular reason for trusting DDLN?

I can't quite work him out. I had suspicions of him because he seemed so determined for everyone to get rid of me quickly, without giving a reason so that I could explain whatever he has misunderstood.

You're right about that post of Maxi's being interesting though JamboLad, will need to have a think about it before I decide who to vote.

I also thought it was interesting that Maxi was happier to give himself a 50/50 chance of being killed and allowing STout to stay alive, instead of making it a 1 in 3 chance.

Going by one of ddlns posts i dont think he is a townie but i dont think he is bad ;)

Going by one of ddlns posts i dont think he is a townie but i dont think he is bad ;)

There was one post I picked up on where he appeared to suggest he wasn't a townie.

At the time I wasn't sure if he could have been part of the cult from what he said, but looking back it was Maxi that questioned him over it, so considering he was part of the cult I guess DDLN should be alright.

Am off to sleep on who I think is most suspicious just now anyway

just home from tge pub, where i was MEANt to be singing at 6pm yestertay

finally got onstage around 8ish, and champagne was in m,ajor abundance

?8000 was raised this afernoon, sop forgive my drunkeness and i'm stgill alive!

stillla townue and sril not ben recruited

vote stout again cos i haven;t anything esle to go oin

now i'm pfff to bed for a bitr, cos i have the deep deep jouy of a double root canal this afternon

Waal if it's good enough for the two folk I trust, it's good enough for me.

Vote StOuT

BoJack Horseman

Whoa whoa whoa. Townsfolk, whoever you are, don't bloody vote me. Trust me. I just bloody voted Maximus last round, i've consistently had to defend myself for no bloody reason! Don't be stupid. Now i'm bloody saying bloody a lot cause I have no other bloody expletives! I've yet to sleep and i'm tired. I'll check back later, but voting for me is a bad idea.

BoJack Horseman
OK, I've trusted you in the past and I admit Stout's post 599 looks dodgy given who he named.

Vote: Stout

Had a look at said post. Got a few wrong, I didn't have a reason to suspect Cigaro and Stella looked dodgey to me, as he did with most folk. I had AR pegged as a goody, and you, so what's dodgey about that exactly?

Ok, this is interesting. You've never had suspicions of Bev before. Is this you two now trying to distance yourselves? You've voted hand in hand and agreed on a lot over the last few rounds. Yet you suddenly reckon she's a badun? What's brought about this change?

Yes I have. I've said already I reckon she was one likely to be turned.

Stop clutching at straws.

The remaining Mason thinks you are bad and he's the guy I'm voting with (unless I have it horribly wrong) so Vote StOuT

yvonnejambo

The town thinking they were on a cult role again went quickly after Stout, it was an electrical gadget he was wandering about with wasn't it?

No Stout-Townie lynched

It is now night and I will about for next 1/2 hour if there are folks on who can do night time stuff, if not it wont go back to day until after 3.30pm (if pms arent in by then I will restart the game as I wont another deadline tonight)

yvonnejambo

I will change game back about 6 to give folks a chance to get in from work, but will have another deadline tonight about 11pm. Hope that is ok for most folks.

yvonnejambo

No voting or speculation IT IS NIGHT The game will restart at 6pm at the latest. oh and the cult get to electrocute someone

whoops!

Im sorry, im ill. Thats my excuse :(

I cant even edit it to get rid of it :(

Sorry Yvonney!

ArmiyaRomanova

wwoooo

haven't checked the thread for a while.

You went for STOUT? What on earth were you thinking?

If you can't figure out who the goons are now.....

wwooooooo

Boaby Ewing

I'm confused as buggery now.

Given there wasn't much in the way of posting over the weekend it's hard to figure out who's involved now.

Do we have a list?

yvonnejambo

Still in the game-Although its still night so might not all survive the night

Beverley

CCP

milky_26

K1874M

DDLN

Jambolad

Boof

MedicoHearts

JennyJambo

Ah I'm still alive... I just guesed I was killed as I was from Saturday to late last night... good weekend tho!

So I'm still alive good stuff.

Can any townies fill me in with whats been going down?

yvonnejambo
Ah I'm still alive... I just guesed I was killed as I was from Saturday to late last night... good weekend tho!

So I'm still alive good stuff.

Can any townies fill me in with whats been going down?

Read the thread! The game will start again by 6pm tonight at the latest. Then there will be another deadline of 11pm tonight YOU MUST vote to avoid a modkill.

Oh and nobody should have a life outside the game when still playing! :)

yvonnejambo

This night time was a wee bit strange people seemed to be abit all over the place. as most towns people went home the doctor went and protected someone and the gossip chatted to someone who wasn't doing anything else.

The cult however went on a rampage and as ColinCameronspenalty was having a relaxing soak in the bath a cult member sneaked into the bathroom and dropped a wired up toaster into the bath of the ungrateful townie.

ColincameronsPenalty is dead but not just a plain old townie

they have killed the doctor

It is now day and 9 players left

3 cult

1 mason

1 assassin

4 townies

Deadline 11pm tonight.

The cult cant kill next night time.

baws. to be fair i was a crap doctor, i wanted to save Deek when he got bumped off but id protected him the night before, despit the fact that the cult were inactive!!!

they have killed the doctor

It is now day and 9 players left

3 cult

1 mason

1 assassin

4 townies

Deadline 11pm tonight.

The cult cant kill next night time.

There were 9 players in your previous post, so is it 8 or 9 now?

First time I've managed to get to a computer all day. Woke up this morning to find an email from uni saying it flooded over the weekend (its nearly bloody summer!) and now has no power! Been all over the place trying to get to re-arranged lectures and classes, right near exam time too! :mad:

Thats a big double blow with STout and CCP though :sad:

I had thought STout was acting suspiciously for quite a while, as it looks like everyone else did too.

It's completely thrown me now though, I'm not sure at all about who the goons are anymore and it doesn't help that we've only got 4 hours to decide.

Need to get a goon tonight!!

Anyone else have anything sticking out for them?

I'm away to have a read over the last few pages and think about it for a bit.

BoJack Horseman

wooooo

Medico, I think it's safe to say I wasn't acting suspicious, clearly as I was a TOWNIE. Certain people were just convincing other people based on no fact at all. Just figure those people out (that's fairly obvious now).

c'mon guys this is easy now.

wooooo

wooooo

Medico, I think it's safe to say I wasn't acting suspicious, clearly as I was a TOWNIE. Certain people were just convincing other people based on no fact at all. Just figure those people out (that's fairly obvious now).

c'mon guys this is easy now.

wooooo

Ok then, some of the things you said were twisted by others to make you look like you were acting suspicious. I was fooled, I'll admit that. The difficulty is in that 6 people voted for you and only 3 can be cult members

vote boof

Any particular reason?

I just don't want to quickly get rid of someone else like we did with STout when he was a townie

BoJack Horseman
Ok then, some of the things you said were twisted by others to make you look like you were acting suspicious. I was fooled, I'll admit that. The difficulty is in that 6 people voted for you and only 3 can be cult members

woooo

As I said, people did a good job of convincing others I was bad.

Anyway Jambolad, go back to 707 like you did before. Then my reply to that.

woooo

Going by the fact I think he's dodgy (see one my of previous posts with a couple of post numbers in it )

I trust DDLN CCP and slightly you

I now think JennyJambo, Boof and Bev are bad... they jusmped on stout after the people i trust did. Any other ideas?

Boaby Ewing
Going by the fact I think he's dodgy (see one my of previous posts with a couple of post numbers in it )

I trust DDLN CCP and slightly you

I now think JennyJambo, Boof and Bev are bad... they jusmped on stout after the people i trust did. Any other ideas?

One of those, or possibly two is right... but I'm not certain which ones yet.

The only one I'm 100% certain on now (that I know she's not the doctor) is Medico. Who absolutely, positively, is 100% gossiping goon.

You need to trust me on this, as there's no other way of getting her apart from on thread.

Vote: Medico

Townies, pile on.

wooooooooooo

You're carrying on this charade even though shp has cheated!?!

There should be lifetime bans after this debacle :angry:

woooooooooooooooo

BoJack Horseman
wooooooooooo

You're carrying on this charade even though shp has cheated!?!

There should be lifetime bans after this debacle :angry:

woooooooooooooooo

woooooooo

How did shp cheat?

woooooooo

yvonnejambo

Or maybe a wee bit paranoia Maxi? I dont suspect any cheating and lets get on with the game. You can put your thoughts down at the end of game but dont ruin it for people still playing.

Votes so far

Medico-2

6 still to vote.

just home from the joy of root canal treatment, and a bit sore so gonna go make some stovies

i'm curious dave

how do you know he is 100% goon, unless you're one?

i know i'm not, so i can't make allegations about anyone as i have no information

i'm going to tentatively vote medico but that may change before the deadline

One of those, or possibly two is right... but I'm not certain which ones yet.

The only one I'm 100% certain on now (that I know she's not the doctor) is Medico. Who absolutely, positively, is 100% gossiping goon.

You need to trust me on this, as there's no other way of getting her apart from on thread.

Vote: Medico

Townies, pile on.

To be honest I have absolutely no idea what you are basing that claim on. All I do know is that you have obviously got something about me confused with somebody else, as I am 100% innocent.

You have also had it in for me for several rounds now, without giving any particular reason to back it up.

At first I had my suspicions about you, but decided to put them to the side considering that JamboLad trusts you and I felt we had reason to trust him. I am now back to wondering whether you have been stringing us along.

Your comment about being unable to be changed to a cult member stuck out for me at the time. Obviously JamboLad took it as meaning you were a roled townie, which I assume is what you were aiming for, but I'm not convinced you weren't twisting it and were already a cult member at that time.

You have also made a point of making sure people know you have not voted for any of the offed townies (until STout of course), and that people should base their trust in that. Good goon tactic?

JamboLad i feel I can trust you, but I feel your trust may be misplaced at this time, as I know that I am not part of the cult.

Vote DDLN

BoJack Horseman
just home from the joy of root canal treatment, and a bit sore so gonna go make some stovies

i'm curious dave

how do you know he is 100% goon, unless you're one?

i know i'm not, so i can't make allegations about anyone as i have no information

i'm going to tentatively vote medico but that may change before the deadline

wooooo

Didn't stop you pointing the finger at me.:P

wooooo

To be honest I have absolutely no idea what you are basing that claim on. All I do know is that you have obviously got something about me confused with somebody else, as I am 100% innocent.

You have also had it in for me for several rounds now, without giving any particular reason to back it up.

At first I had my suspicions about you, but decided to put them to the side considering that JamboLad trusts you and I felt we had reason to trust him. I am now back to wondering whether you have been stringing us along.

Your comment about being unable to be changed to a cult member stuck out for me at the time. Obviously JamboLad took it as meaning you were a roled townie, which I assume is what you were aiming for, but I'm not convinced you weren't twisting it and were already a cult member at that time.

You have also made a point of making sure people know you have not voted for any of the offed townies (until STout of course), and that people should base their trust in that. Good goon tactic?

JamboLad i feel I can trust you, but I feel your trust may be misplaced at this time, as I know that I am not part of the cult.

Vote DDLN

you feel you can trust jambolad that could mean you are both members of the cult but i'm not sure

so Vote boof

Archived