Children of Tefalism-The Game!

yvonnejambo

ArmiyaRomanova

Great result with Cigaro there, well done everyone!! No more recruiting, so at least whoever's a townie now will remain a townie for the duration - makes things a little simpler, I hope.

What's that electrocution ballhooks about though? :(

Just off out to the game so I don't have much time to think about this right now.

That said, my suspicion from the last day holds good...

VOTE : Stella-jambo

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArmiyaRomanova

Whoever the assassin is could do us a big favour by having a good long think and taking a shot this coming night - if they arrive at a decision they're confident with.

Good going.

Now we're left with the same problem again though, we don't really have a scooby who to go for next. Maybe someone will come forward and point the finger again. Until then

vote stella

dodged the drop a few times now, there are only 2 players I sort of trust and he is certainly not one of them.

ArmiyaRomanova

That's the problem I have too - a number of folk I'm suspicious of, but no-one I can be 100% sure is a goon.

Still, I think I learned something from last night's vote for Cigaro, and I now want to watch the moves two players in particular make this round.

Good call all those who voted for Cigaro, have to say I wasn't really sure one way or the other about him. I didn't pick up on anything to particularly suggest him being a goon but maybe thats just a rookie mistake.

Certainly helps matters that the cult can't recruit anymore, means we can actually try and work out who we can trust without the worry of them being turned to the dark side.

If the assassin has worked out who any of the remaining cult are it would be good if they could strike too, and then if we can pick one out as well they'll be down to 2 members, giving us a much better chance.

For now I'm going to Vote Milky

I still think its a bit odd that he didn't vote for SHP because he 'couldn't see anything standing out about him', when SHP had made it glaringly obvious who he was. Seemed to me almost like he was trying to protect him.

Always two there are, a master and an apprentice.

But which was destroyed? The master or the apprentice?

camera cuts to.....

I thought that also suggested it was a newer player that was his fellow gossip. From what I've picked up SHP/Peanut doesn't seem like the kind of person who would consider himself an apprentice, although I could be wrong of course.

I'm sorry to confess I'm playing the way I hate others playing it - just letting other folk do the leg-work and voting.

However, if last night's posts are kosher I'll go with the one person I trust to be a good 'un and someone I'm pretty sure of, though he is a good player.

Vote stella jambo

Woooooooo

I go away for 2 days, and you all dive on me!

Not even able to defend myself. Barstards!

How did that all start?! Other than JLs standard vote for me?

Woooooooooo

Boaby Ewing

Looks like a kill.

Let's see how it pans out - I'm confident we might have bagged another goon based on a couple of votes in there.

Medico, hope you didn't take my vote personally.

Looks like a kill.

Let's see how it pans out - I'm confident we might have bagged another goon based on a couple of votes in there.

Medico, hope you didn't take my vote personally.

Yes I'm extremely upset and offended, off to cry now :P

As i said before am just an innocent newbie though, don't really know how anybody else plays the game so can only go on what I can see.

What makes you think any differently?

ArmiyaRomanova

Hmmm... just back in from a night out and I see that we've another lynch.

Have to admit that I'm not so confident about this one now, having seen how the voting panned out.

But we'll see....

...sometime tomorrow presumably...

i really hope we got one

i was out all day at the game, and then for food so just home, and pm'd vonny in case i wasn't back for any deadline.

in case its not an actual lynch and we're still taking votes vote stout

BoJack Horseman
i really hope we got one

i was out all day at the game, and then for food so just home, and pm'd vonny in case i wasn't back for any deadline.

in case its not an actual lynch and we're still taking votes vote stout

You've really got it in for me, eh?

AR if you have any reason to back up stout, then feel free to point it out, but if you have no reason, then it make me wonder why you think it suss

i have been suspicious of him all along, and the only thing i know about this game, this time around, is that i'm a townie, never been turned, and i have no role

i have stuck with my vote for stout since day 1 oe 2, only deviating to vote the doc, on advice from other players who were more clued up than me

yvonnejambo

The town were pretty convinced this time is there cult radar working well? Here came Stella smiling all the way towards the group, he thought they must have sussed out a cult member so I best come along and help with the lynching.

Instead the group grabbed him. Stella was strung up to words you damn foooooooooooooooolllllllls

Stella Jambo-Townie Lynched day7

It is now night and the cult can try electrocute someone (must also come up with the appliance of choice :))

Flux your dead and your vote didnt count!

ArmiyaRomanova

Sorry Stella..... when I saw who'd voted for you, I knew something was wrong.

Too late to do anything about it though.

And I did start it off.

Wooops...

Assassin, please do your best to even things out overnight...

yvonnejambo

As night fell the doc protected someone, but not the person who works down the upmarket bookmakers. The owner of the bookies was enjoying a break through the back shop. Having just finished a nice cuppa looked in the mirror and realised that new hair style just wasn't sitting right. After plugging in the hair straighteners a sharp pain instantly went through the body and then death. The straighteners had been tampered with by a cult member seeking revenge on someone who wasn't impressed with the lure of a toaster.

The cult have zapped to death ArmiyaRomanova-townie

Elsewhere the bad goosip chatted to someone which stopped someone getting assassinated.

It is now day and we have

11 players left

4 cult

1 mason

1 doc

1 assassin

4 townies

Deadline 10pm Tonight-

cult have no kill attempt tonight

yvonnejambo

Players left

Beverley

CCP

milky_26

K1874M

DDLN

Jambolad

Boof

Maximus

Stout

MedicoHearts

JennyJambo

aaaaaaaarrghhh

its 4 v 4 now, with a couple of good guys left and i'm still none the wiser.

this has been the most difficult game so far i think, in terms of smoking out the bad guys. at least they can't recruit tonight, so hopefully we'll catch ourselves another today.

dave, why medico?

we can't afford to lose another townie, so i'm going to have a wee think on this one

Yea, im slightly lost to be honest.

atm i am going to vote maximus

I felt he was a bad un from the start. Coudl well change if there is any good reason for someone

Vote: MedicoHearts

Get on it.

You seem pretty adamant that I'm bad, however I'm really interested as to your reasoning in this, since so far you have given none.

Perhaps its the case that you know I'm good, and as part of the cult you want rid of me. Or maybe you're just not reading me properly.

Whatever the case, I'm just a townie and you don't want to be getting rid of me, unless you want the good side to be down to 6.

For now I'm going to Vote Milky again for the same reasons as yesterday and also that he didn't try to defend himself after what I said.

May well change if Dave doesn't come up with a good reason though.

Boaby Ewing

You should probably trust me given I've not voted for any of the innocent townies who've been offed (apart from the first round).

Some players are either being thick, or stalling.

Get on the Medico pile-on.

You should probably trust me given I've not voted for any of the innocent townies who've been offed (apart from the first round).

Some players are either being thick, or stalling.

Get on the Medico pile-on.

In that case you should also be trusting me considering I haven't voted for any townies when they've been offed either.

It seems to me if you're good then you're just taking a stab in the dark, and not a very good one at that.

I'm becoming more suspicious about your reasoning though.

i'm not a big fan of pile ons where there is no apparent reasoning behind it.

this is a crucial part of the game, and if we choose the wrong person, and its not a goon, then its game over. we have to be extremely careful

having lost our cop, we're not getting any night time investigations, so other than gut instinct, we have nothing to go on.

i instincts normally suck, so i dunno where to put my vote on this occasion at all

Unvote Milky

Vote DDLN

I find it odd that he is continuously voting for me and seems determined for others to pile up on me and get rid of me quickly.

I would have thought if he was good he would want to make sure it was the right person we get rid of rather than just taking a wild stab in the dark, which appears to be what he is doing as he has no reason for his vote apart from that he should be trusted.

He appears to think this trust should be based on the fact that he hasn't voted for any of the townies when they've been offed, yet the same is the case for me and he obviously doesn't trust me.

Something suspicious going on there I think.

Boaby Ewing
Unvote Milky

Vote DDLN

I find it odd that he is continuously voting for me and seems determined for others to pile up on me and get rid of me quickly.

I would have thought if he was good he would want to make sure it was the right person we get rid of rather than just taking a wild stab in the dark, which appears to be what he is doing as he has no reason for his vote apart from that he should be trusted.

He appears to think this trust should be based on the fact that he hasn't voted for any of the townies when they've been offed, yet the same is the case for me and he obviously doesn't trust me.

Something suspicious going on there I think.

Who says it's a stab in the dark.

Who says it's a stab in the dark.

It certainly seems that way at the moment with you giving no other reason

reasons you might suspect someone

you're the cop & have info.. only the cop was killed

you are a goon and trying to deflect attention from yourself

all i know is i trust nobody, as i am not part of any little cult or gang.

i am stalling cos i don't know who i can trust and who i can't quite honestly

i have to go out now cos i'm meant to be singing at some charity thing in a wee while, so i'll probably not be around for the deadline

i'll vote medicohearts but if you're wrong dave, then i know where we ought to be looking next

i'm just concerned because its too close a game now, and if we lose another townie, we're donald ducked!

Hmmm...I trust someone who put in a claim to be the remaining mason.

In case the goons missed it I'm not gonna say who.

I think I'm right in saying, though, that being the mason is now no different from being a townie. Any info they've had up until the cop died could be dodgy - couldn't it?

So actually, there's no real reason to keep their identity secret - I'll just hold off and see if they decide to reveal themselves...and if someone else does it we've got a bit of a dilemma.

Perhaps they could reveal who's already been checked - that might give us somethihng to go on. Back to statistics, but there'd be a lowish probability of someone being checked then subsequently turned...I reckon.

ArmiyaRomanova

wwoooooo

Awww, nuts - just when things are getting really interesting, I get whacked.

Wonder how close my five suspects were to the actual goons.

And which two players haven't said a word against each other - this game?

wwooooooo

So JamboLad and Beverley (despite 'stalling') are willing to go along with the suggested pile up on me with no publicly known reason from DDLN at all.

They seem quite willing to jump in there considering if we lose another townie we're down to 6:4, and I think its going to be really difficult for us to win if that happens, especially when the cult will get another kill tomorrow night.

Considering the comment above I guess JamboLad is just being misguided, not sure what the other two are up to though

Nobody really has much to go on to be honest. Maybe we shoudl just tie it up and hope luck prevails...

The cop was rubbish so the mason has no info and is the same as a townie now ;)

So would you reckon that anyone who was checked is now deided?

I.e. not even a glimmer of hope that there might be someone slightly more trustworthy (statistically) than the rest...?

Just don't want to announce who I think the mason is as that's an easy whack for the goons next time they get the chance.

So would you reckon that anyone who was checked is now deided?

I.e. not even a glimmer of hope that there might be someone slightly more trustworthy (statistically) than the rest...?

Just don't want to announce who I think the mason is as that's an easy whack for the goons next time they get the chance.

There is no hope :(

Nobody can be trusted

yvonnejambo

Votes so far

Medico-3

DDLN-1

6 for a lynch or deadline 10pm If people dont vote modkills will happen :)

BoJack Horseman

My judgement has been pretty far off in this game. Few people I did trust turned out to be bad. Pretty gutted about AR gone now, one of the few fairly trusted players I had.

Got some slight trust in Dave, although not in Beverley so find it hard to vote the same, even though i've got a bad feeling about Medico.

I'll vote my own way this round and vote beverley.

Archived