Children of Tefalism-The Game!

yvonnejambo

well done us :D

that means they can't recruit tonight then yes?

lets catch us another tomorrow

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yvonnejambo

After night fell the Doctor ( the real one not the cult one);) left a herbal remedy at someones door.

The cop investigated a good person

The cult sneaked off with The Doctors (cult member) body and did things to it that cant be mentioned in public. Pictures willl be available for a small fee.

The Gossips spent the night discussing all the days goings on with someone who wasnt involved in this nights goings on.

Its now day 19 players left. Deadline tomorrow 10pm

10 for a lynch

BoJack Horseman
haha go back and check.... voted for him with in a couple of hrs of the game starting.

:kiss2:

No you didn't. I voted him long before you, second only to Boof. What does that make me eh? Better than you, that's what.

Boaby Ewing

I own this game.

Vote: Deek - can't see why he'd go for K1874M now when the sleazy barsteward fingered The Doctor half to death.

ArmiyaRomanova

Now there's a first for Mafia games - an overnight where nobody dies!!

Shame the cop didn't spot a goon - but with no recruitment overnight, at least whoever they've spotted HAS to be good, at least for today if not longer.

I'm going to have a rethink - with The Doctor being found out, there's a couple of people who where in my sights that I now realise probably shouldn't be.

vote Armiya Romanova

Something just doesn't add up with his posting IMHO, he is usually quite sharp but he has been very slap dash in this game. First it was the constant vote changing then the handbags with CH (I think) then he seemed reluctant to switch to The Doctor last round even when there was a push to lynch him. Maybe he didn't want to look like he was making the old goonly tacked-on vote for a doomed team mate?

I own this game.

Vote: Deek - can't see why he'd go for K1874M now when the sleazy barsteward fingered The Doctor half to death.

Read post 169 big boy.

Also I think you were the first to vote for The Doctor last round.

I own this game.

Do you think he would be so bold as to hand us his own team mate on a plate and take the credit?:confused:

Boaby Ewing

I think you and the Doc were at it to be honest, it was too tit for tat between two guys who are mates outwith KB.

I'll hold my vote for now, but there's plenty of time.

I'll do a wee vote count for everyone later which should give more clues, and I might change then.

Actually, can someone else do it, I'm feeling lazy.

Boaby Ewing
Do you think he would be so bold as to hand us his own team mate on a plate and take the credit?:confused:

TBH, that would definitely be my game plan if I was a cultist. You get to recruit anyway, might as well put everyone else off the scent by bumping off a mate for a laugh.

I think you and the Doc were at it to be honest, it was too tit for tat between two guys who are mates outwith KB.

I'll do a wee vote count for everyone later which should give more clues, and I might change then.

Have you been on the sauce. You are being as erratic tonight as you were in the last game, when you were the atrocious assassin. :sad:

TBH, that would definitely be my game plan if I was a cultist. You get to recruit anyway, might as well put everyone else off the scent by bumping off a mate for a laugh.

That sounds like a wonderful idea to win the game. "Get rid of your own team":sterb147:

Boaby Ewing

Just two little beers... I am an atrocious assassin, but I picked more bad guys than the rest of them combined.

And never attracted the attention of the goons. Worked out well in the end.

Boaby Ewing
That sounds like a wonderful idea to win the game. "Get rid of your own team":sterb147:

Look at SHP in the last game.

I forgot stella was in the game, who did he vote for?

In fact has anyone been keeping tabs on the voting patterns?

I forgot stella was in the game, who did he vote for?

In fact has anyone been keeping tabs on the voting patterns?

In the first round he voted for me. I dont think he has voted since.

It appears he voted Flux in the last round.

Only 4 posts could be a possible lurking cultist along with Jambolad and Jenny? Don't these players realise that not posting will eventually get them in bother?

In the first round he voted for me. I dont think he has voted since.

It was only Leesie to vote last round according to Yvonne.

Only 4 posts could be a possible lurking cultist along with Jambolad and Jenny? Don't these players realise that not posting will eventually get them in bother?

You'd hope so.

Jamie should be warning enough.

Unvote K1874M

Vote Stout

My rationale for this is The Doctor and Stout had a slight debate near the ned of the night.

At this time The Doctor knew hisa goose was cooked and was trying to play mind games with us and take any form of suspicion from Stout.

The cop never investigated anybody last night who was bad, so we have to go back to instinct.

My instinct is telling me Stout is bad along with Medico. But she can wait.

stella_jambo

ive had two 12 hr shifts on the bounce and am away out to watch the football after work the morn so ill not be on until i come back - and that could be drunken.

i voted deek in the first and flux in the second.

gonna vote flux again.

no real reason.

~~~~~~~~ WOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~

I DENY ALL KNOWLEDGE!

I DO NOT WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THESE OBFUSCATIONS AND POOR ATTEMPTS TO INFLUENCE THE VOTING.

MATES MATES

VOTE FOR DAVE.

HE OBVIOUSLY KNOWS SOMETHING.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~WOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't suppose we can unearth if The Doc was an original cultist or the one lured by the electrical gadgetry?

Might help if we knew in which order Yvonne was doing the night action. I.e. can someone be turned after they've been investigated on the same night?

TBH, I only voted him on day 1 'cos he'd taken letter B...ditto for day 2, well, the 10,000 'no's kinda helped me as well.

Yvonne did say the roles were pre-determined by letter - that would've been me or Beverley getting B from the regulars, if I'd decided earlier to play.

Would Yvonne choose roles likely to go to regulars? Just by the letter they chose?

Probably a fanciful notion....

I cant help it if most of the posting happens when im at work :(

and at the moment vote Dave

Voting deek just does not seem the smart thin to do.

Unvote K1874M

Vote Stout

My rationale for this is The Doctor and Stout had a slight debate near the ned of the night.

At this time The Doctor knew hisa goose was cooked and was trying to play mind games with us and take any form of suspicion from Stout.

The cop never investigated anybody last night who was bad, so we have to go back to instinct.

Hmmmm I can dig that.

I feel we can trust deek after yesterdays fingering.

I'll vote Stout as well.

May change tomorrow if something else comes to light.

Boaby Ewing
I don't suppose we can unearth if The Doc was an original cultist or the one lured by the electrical gadgetry?

Might help if we knew in which order Yvonne was doing the night action. I.e. can someone be turned after they've been investigated on the same night?

TBH, I only voted him on day 1 'cos he'd taken letter B...ditto for day 2, well, the 10,000 'no's kinda helped me as well.

Yvonne did say the roles were pre-determined by letter - that would've been me or Beverley getting B from the regulars, if I'd decided earlier to play.

Would Yvonne choose roles likely to go to regulars? Just by the letter they chose?

Yvonne Jambo earlier:

Yip as the night time order is Doc,cop, cult,assassin then gossips. The gossips can be recruited but the others cant.

Yvonne stated the order a few pages back Boof.

Boaby Ewing
I cant help it if most of the posting happens when im at work :(

and at the moment vote Dave

Voting deek just does not seem the smart thin to do.

I can't guarantee my vote for Deek is right at this moment, but as I've already pointed out - I highlighted the fact that if the cult could recruit even when we lynched one of their members, the game was waaaaaaaaaay too weighted in their favour.

So don't be so feckin' daft. Seriously. It's a bad move.

Unvote K1874M

Vote Stout

What am i supposed to have done to make you think that?

I can assure you that if thats what your instincts are telling you they are wrong (about me anyway, couldn't honestly say either way about Stout)

Yvonne stated the order a few pages back Boof.

Yeah, I see Dave's just posted it.

So the cult can recruit even after someone's turned out clean???

Bad one :( the only way the cop and masons can be sure is on a night like tonight when they don't get out to play. And even then the player checked could be turned on a subsequent night. That's why I'd like 2 checks per night...or possibly if someone gets checked they get a tracking device implanted so that they get checked every night just so the good guys can see if they turn baaaaaad.

BoJack Horseman
Unvote K1874M

Vote Stout

Before you start an unecessary pile up on me. Which will only kill a townie and give the cult a chance to recruit...

First night of voting, I was second to vote for The Doctor(post #48), albeit it was random. I changed that vote at 4 minutes to 10(post #88) due to Jamie not voting (The Doctor was no longer in the running for the chop anyhow and it didn't change the outcome).

Second round of voting i was 4th, although I was under the impression I was 3rd due to someone voting a minute before me (post #175), to vote the doctor and my vote did not change. Not exactly the actions of a cult member? Not as if I was jumping on the bandwagon due to him already dead, not with 3 votes out of 20.

The slight debate was due to the fact I wasn't certain he was a member, and was worried I was being lead up the garden path. Although ultimately I was not.

Before you start an unecessary pile up on me. Which will only kill a townie and give the cult a chance to recruit...

First night of voting, I was second to vote for The Doctor(post #48), albeit it was random. I changed that vote at 4 minutes to 10(post #88) due to Jamie not voting (The Doctor was no longer in the running for the chop anyhow and it didn't change the outcome).

Second round of voting i was 4th, although I was under the impression I was 3rd due to someone voting a minute before me (post #175), to vote the doctor and my vote did not change. Not exactly the actions of a cult member? Not as if I was jumping on the bandwagon due to him already dead, not with 3 votes out of 20.

The slight debate was due to the fact I wasn't certain he was a member, and was worried I was being lead up the garden path. Although ultimately I was not.

Having been a goon in previous games, it is a common thing, if a team-mate is looking for the chop (and we all know the cop had investigated a goon so it was probably fairly clear at that stage it was the doc), to get a vote in moderately early, otherwise it looks like bandwagon jumping to distance yourself from the mafia.

BoJack Horseman

I see your point. I never made that connection between who the cop fingered and The Doc. That'd also be a risky game to play. Especially in the second round of voting.

I see your point. I never made that connection between who the cop fingered and The Doc. That'd also be a risky game to play. Especially in the second round of voting.

I would agree.

But possibly so risky that people would ignore it.

ArmiyaRomanova
vote Armiya Romanova

Something just doesn't add up with his posting IMHO, he is usually quite sharp but he has been very slap dash in this game. First it was the constant vote changing then the handbags with CH (I think) then he seemed reluctant to switch to The Doctor last round even when there was a push to lynch him. Maybe he didn't want to look like he was making the old goonly tacked-on vote for a doomed team mate?

Hey, what's wrong with a bit of handbagging now and again - it's a good way of sussing folk out?

Nice theory on your part, but you've somehow chosen to neglect the fact that I voted for The Doctor (twice!) on the first day.

I chose not to join the clamour on the second day because of his post No. 105 at the beginning of the day, where I was actually grateful that he helped take some of the heat off me - heat placed there by you. I'm surprised by your not bringing that post up, so I thought I'd do it for you since I've nothing to hide.

The Doctor was a goner anyway, so why tack my vote on and risk it being thought of as a "goonly tacked-on vote for a doomed team mate"? Seems I can't win either way.

FWIW, I now think it's likely that you, SHP and Commander are probably townies - though you're almost definitely not cop or masons, or you'd know my townie status.

Oh, and as to my 'constant' vote changing - if that makes me suspicious, what does it make you, since you've changed votes more often than I have?

It's also worth pointing out that I've not yet been responsible for the death of an innocent townie. And that's something that you can't say.

Sorry, but you're barking up the wrong tree....

yvonnejambo

Votes so far

Stout-2

Deek-1

DDLN-1

AR-1

Milky-1

Flux-1

Stella-1

First night of voting, I was second to vote for The Doctor(post #48), albeit it was random. I changed that vote at 4 minutes to 10

Remember I have narrated the last two games. In both games at least one goon voted another early on. It was like some kind of insurance policy.

So once voted off, they can come back and say "I voted for him etc"

I won't be changing my vote this time though AR. Unless someone slips up or someone can come up with a better reason to vote for another target. Nothing much has caught my eye in this game apart from a few folk being very quiet and you playing what I see as a strange game.

ArmiyaRomanova
I won't be changing my vote this time though AR. Unless someone slips up or someone can come up with a better reason to vote for another target. Nothing much has caught my eye in this game apart from a few folk being very quiet and you playing what I see as a strange game.

Fair enough, though I really can't see what it is that I'm doing that I've not done in almost every other game.

And on that note, excuse me if I ignore you for the moment and seek out goons elsewhere.

Second round of voting i was 4th, to vote the doctor and my vote did not change. Not exactly the actions of a cult member? Not as if I was jumping on the bandwagon due to him already dead, not with 3 votes out of 20.

I have to say this post stands out a bit for me just now.

It's very common for goons to go in for each other, especially in the first round so I tend to ignore the first round as it tells us nothing much.

The bad guys knew one of them was done for. If they had an idea which one of them it was then they'd surely use the "vote to distance" thing? 4th to vote The Doc? Means other had already fingered him...was your vote a join in vote ordered by pm?

Or am I getting too Miss Marple for my own good!? :confused:

Gotta say the votings a bit hit and miss just now. I kinda thought Deek was the one who led the charge on The Doc yet folks are voting him. I'm gonna have a re-read in case I missed something.

Archived