Children of Tefalism-The Game!

yvonnejambo

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry people! Fecked up.

Was out for dinner then came home and had to do some work.... actually had JKB on in the back ground but totally forgot.

Will be sorted tomorrow. Got some serious reading to do.

Vote SHP

After making it fairly obvious who he is he's got to go if we're to have any chance at all.

At least it should mean they won't get to recruit tomorrow, so we've got a bit more time to work out who the other 5 goons are.

Ryan Gosling

Always two there are, a master and an apprentice.

But which was destroyed? The master or the apprentice?

camera cuts to.....

Commander Harris
Always two there are, a master and an apprentice.

But which was destroyed? The master or the apprentice?

camera cuts to.....

...palpatine.

Commander Harris

I imagine your movie would be a lot more satifying than that drivel anyway. bitch.

Ryan Gosling

Hold me, Commander, hold me like you did by the lake in Naboo, when there was nothing but our love.

Bitch.

Woo

7 votes so far one more for a lynch

Kenny could have struck the final nail if he wanted to.;)

Woo

it seems like a bit of a pile on for s.h.p., thing is hes not standing out that much to me unlike some others so

Vote ArmiyaRomanova

ArmiyaRomanova
If one gossip dies do they take the other with them?

I like the cut of your jib there....

That just HAS to be the case - if it works one way, it has to work the other.

Vote SHP seems the in thing to do..

I have no clue whats happening... still not read thru the thread but every one seems content on lynching what ever his name is.

yvonnejambo

Ding Ding the towns people thought they recognised that guy from the bistro strolling happily into the cults arms, was it him and was his mate with him? As S.H.P wooped in delight with his new toaster the towns people dragged him out the bistro by the scruff of his neck and hung him up. His mate just wept and may never recover (but who knows) ;)

S.H.P -Gossip and cult member lynched day 5

It is now night. Cult cant recruit.

ArmiyaRomanova

No surprise there then....

We need to take stock of where we are now before choosing a target.

But it's night, so I'll SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Bloody hell that was a quick day!

I get on early because I probably wont manage again, and I miss all the voting, and more than likely wont get on again!:(

Absolute bugger about losing CH. Sorry, I wasnt on to change my vote, but that was some heavy hinting and I probably would have had I been there. As I said at the time though, I had as much clue as everyone else.

Good to get a goon though. SHP was an easy target, as someone said, was like shooting fish in a barrel.:) And now they cant recruit tonight. Softens the blow of the cop a bit, and allows us to try and regroup.

Ryan Gosling
edi- oops, bit late.

i told u all shp was dodgy tho!!

I was never dodgy. I was a sacrificial lamb.

yvonnejambo

A quiet night the doc protected someone and that is it.

Its now day 14 players left including a doc, mason, assassin and 5 cult members.

Deadline 10pm tonight.

Vote Milky

Voted AR when it was blatantly obvious shp was a goon and already having the noose tied.

EDIT: Quick vote as I wont get on after 3pm, as explained a couple of pages back, and to Yvonne.

ArmiyaRomanova

Damn, too late...

I was having a think, and it might've been a good idea for the Assassin to have taken his/her best shot last night - if he/she had, we could be a goon fewer, and if he/she'd hit a townie, not a complete disaster.

Now we really HAVE to lynch a goon today.

Anyone like to step forward for the privilege?

Thought not.

Vote K1874M

Seems a bit suspicious to me. He didn't vote for SHP when it was fairly obvious he was a goon, but then once Deek had pointed this out voted for him saying he didn't know what was going on but it seemed the 'in thing to do' .

I am safe.... wasted vote if you wote me off...

regarding Deeks... deeks can f eck off, he's the first to cry when dead people are making comments that effect the game.

Cheers Deek :)

Swear to god I'm safe, just the games totally pickled my head, cant see how any one can be deemed safe when recruitment happens???!?

ArmiyaRomanova

Damn, too late...

I was having a think, and it might've been a good idea for the Assassin to have taken his/her best shot last night - if he/she had, we could be a goon fewer, and if he/she'd hit a townie, not a complete disaster.

Now we really HAVE to lynch a goon today.

Anyone like to step forward for the privilege?

Thought not.

vote jambolad

He has been very quiet the who game, falling asleep when everything kicks off, then he suddenly casts the first stone at S.H.P right after he was turned. Now why would he be around to pounce on this opporchancity when he has been nowhere for the rest of the game? Maybe he got a little PM that alerted him to the fact he and his mate had been turned to the dark side? If that was the case I'd bet s.h.p would advise him to get a vote in early - he had already dug his own grave by revealing his role ealrier in the game and the best way for his fellow gossip to distance himself would be to jump in good and early IMO......

That's my 2 cents anyway, nothing else to go on

:(

Well I'm kinda torn now.

There's Milky who seemed to think not voting s.h.p was a good idea...possibly a newbie mistake though.

There's Bev who's been quieter than a church mouse.

There's AR and the bizarre "why did CH not hint" post which has made me wonder.

Is StOuT still alive? And if so why? He was looking mightily dodgy not so long ago but as the cult have grown the radar seems to have swung away from him.

I'm starting to sulk now. How come the damn cult don't want me? I feel like that last kid at school to be picked for the rounders team! :)

I am safe.... wasted vote if you wote me off...

regarding Deeks... deeks can f eck off, he's the first to cry when dead people are making comments that effect the game.

Cheers Deek :)

Swear to god I'm safe, just the games totally pickled my head, cant see how any one can be deemed safe when recruitment happens???!?

Ghostly noise

"All I said was you could have stuck the knife in"

stab2.bmp

Ghostly noise

yvonnejambo

Votes so far

Milky-1

Jambolad-1

K1874M-1

11 still to vote and deadline 10pm

BoJack Horseman

Well that seemed a relatively easy round, need to get another one of them. What was with Milky voting AR?

Should really start collating voting info from each round. I want to know stats, but it takes time to trawl through 15 pages. Think i'll keep that in mind next round.

Yes Jenny, i'm still alive. Maybe because there really wasn't any basis for me being targetted. Have a read of the thread rather than basing your facts on others 'instincts'. Think i'll stick you on my list of possible goons.

yvonnejambo

Beverley

CCP

milky_26

Cigaro

K1874M

DDLN

Jambolad

Boof

Maximus

ArmiyaRomanova

Stout

Stella

MedicoHearts

JennyJambo

ArmiyaRomanova

There's AR and the bizarre "why did CH not hint" post which has made me wonder.

Did he drop hints that I missed?

If you were the Cop and you were about to be lynched, wouldn't you?

Can't see how my post's bizarre - do please enlighten me...

Commander Harris

I didn't want to give myself away and thought there was still a chance folk would vote/unvote. when it got to about an hour left I started being more open but to no avail.

thanks yvonne

it was a newbie mistake not voting for shp coupled with trying to write a report at the same time as choosing who to vote for

Vote Stout as i can see where Jenny is coming from with her analysis

ArmiyaRomanova

I'm unfortunately not going to be able to devote much time to this today, so I've had a quick trawl through my suspects, and....

... well, not much really...

I still don't fully trust anyone, though DDLN and Maximus both come close. Boof, despite trusting his vote to me yesterday, I'm not sure of, but will give the benefit of my doubt for the moment.

Which leaves 10 players, and 5 of them are goons. A 50/50 shot.

VOTE : Stella-jambo

Dropped a late vote on SHP, but apart from that has voted townies all the way... Deek, Flux & Commander. Fingers crossed.....

BoJack Horseman
thanks yvonne

it was a newbie mistake not voting for shp coupled with trying to write a report at the same time as choosing who to vote for

Vote Stout as i can see where Jenny is coming from with her analysis

You can? Care to explain why you believe me a tefalist abover everyone else on that list?

You and Jenny are clearly in cahoots.

ArmiyaRomanova
I didn't want to give myself away and thought there was still a chance folk would vote/unvote. when it got to about an hour left I started being more open but to no avail.

I wasn't having a pop at you, Commander, you did try to save yourself.

I'm more interested in why Jenny thinks it's bizarre that I thought you should have dropped hints.

Vote SHP

Just a hunch.

A hunch???

Only a hunch??

Surely SHP was the closest there's been to a cast-iron certainty of being a goon?

Think you're at it JamboLad - I agree with whoever it was that said you were wanting to get the first stone thrown.

Ah, I see it was Maximus...hmmm, is he trustworthy...?

I'll try this for now, but may be persuadable to alter it later on...Vote JamboLad

ArmiyaRomanova

Erm....

Yvonne, could this day please last until Saturday evening, since it only got started early this afternoon? It's too crucial a stage to have a quick-fire round, and on a Friday night a lot of folk won't be around anyway.

yvonnejambo
Erm....

Yvonne, could this day please last until Saturday evening, since it only got started early this afternoon? It's too crucial a stage to have a quick-fire round, and on a Friday night a lot of folk won't be around anyway.

If others are happy with that I dont mind. I just thought might be best to try keep going.

BoJack Horseman
Erm....

If we can agree on someone, we could maybe have another quick fire round like SHPs?

Out of the people left...

Beverley

CCP

milky_26

Cigaro

K1874M

DDLN

Jambolad

Boof

Maximus

ArmiyaRomanova

Stout

Stella

MedicoHearts

JennyJambo

The ones in bold are the ones i'm not sure about. Fancy widdling that down to one? Anyone agree with any of them? Any stand out more than the others?

Edited to include people I think I can fully trust in italics.

ArmiyaRomanova

Partially thought through, and entirely speculative, of course, here's the five I think are the goons....

Beverley

milky_26

Cigaro

Stella

JennyJambo

I'll be very surprised if at least three of them aren't on that list.

Archived