Children of Tefalism-The Game!

yvonnejambo

Gotta say the votings a bit hit and miss just now. I kinda thought Deek was the one who led the charge on The Doc yet folks are voting him. I'm gonna have a re-read in case I missed something.

DDLN has voted for me, saying he was going to boss this game.

I don't know what he meant. Although he was the first to vote The Doctor in the last round, but #169 was the calling cry.

Unless he takes his vote off me, I will have grave concerns about him.

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boaby Ewing
DDLN has voted for me, saying he was going to boss this game.

I don't know what he meant. Although he was the first to vote The Doctor in the last round, but #169 was the calling cry.

Unless he takes his vote off me, I will have grave concerns about him.

Show me some voting patterns and I'll have a think about it.

BoJack Horseman
vote stout

Any reasoning behind that? Or are you just salivating over the fact that folk are voting a townie?

BoJack Horseman
Remember I have narrated the last two games. In both games at least one goon voted another early on. It was like some kind of insurance policy.

So once voted off, they can come back and say "I voted for him etc"

That's fair enough. Still think you're voting of me has no backing. I've had a look back and you were one of the folk to pipe up and say that changing the rules was a bad idea. Why would a vanilla townie object to a rule change in their favour?

unvote milky

vote Deek

Ryan Gosling
Any reasoning behind that? Or are you just salivating over the fact that folk are voting a townie?

Well your reply justified my vote.

BoJack Horseman
Well your reply justified my vote.

So you're admitting to being in the cult?

Vote Stout

If his post wasn't enough then his vote for Deek is.

BoJack Horseman
Vote Stout

If his post wasn't enough then his vote for Deek is.

The cult will be laughing just now. Unless of course it's you lot starting this.

If I do go tonight, i'll leave you all with Deek, Cigaro and SHP as probable cult members. I don't suspect Jenny is.

The cult will be laughing just now. Unless of course it's you lot starting this.

If I do go tonight, i'll leave you all with Deek, Cigaro and SHP as probable cult members. I don't suspect Jenny is.

Why me?

I've given my reasons, and I feel they are fully justified at this point.

yvonnejambo

Votes so far

Stout-4

Deek-2

DDLN-1

AR-1

Flux-1

Stella-1

10 votes in 9 still to vote. deadline 5 hours away :)

BoJack Horseman
Why me?

I've given my reasons, and I feel they are fully justified at this point.

Your only reason was that you trust Deek. Trust what? That he's a townie or his judgement? Just because you believe someone is not a cult member, doesn't make them susceptible to mistakes.

Trust me, voting for me will get rid of a townie whilst allowing the cult to recruit. It's a bad idea.

Your only reason was that you trust Deek. Trust what? That he's a townie or his judgement? Just because you believe someone is not a cult member, doesn't make them susceptible to mistakes.

Trust me, voting for me will get rid of a townie whilst allowing the cult to recruit. It's a bad idea.

I'm willing to put my trust in deek just now as he correctly fingered the doc. Also, he has been alluding to having a good role. Something which needed to be done early if the town is to win, as it could quickly become a case of goons outnumbering towns folk.

A few of your posts have been slightly odd, as I have pointed out at the time.

CCP, not sure how I've been dodgy at all, but your vote is wasted on me.

Hmmm it's all getting a bit confusing now.

I'd like to know why S.H.P thinks AR is innocent. He said I was innocent in the last round, is he hinting that he is the doc possibly and has protected me and AR? Seems a bit odd seeing he voted AR in the last round, what has made him change his mind? I don't really trust him when he is being so...cr(eepy)yptic.

I don't think stout has done anything that stands out, Deek has little more to go on than the rest of us and what he may have seen as the doctor trying to put distance between himself and stout was actually the doctor playing mind games with us.

If I'm going to switch my vote from AR it will be between S.H.P, Cigaro and Dave as they are the only other 3 that I can see as slightly shifty. The latter 2 have breezed in and out of the game without drawing much attention but Dave in particular has been a bit peculiar with his most recent posts.

BoJack Horseman
I'm willing to put my trust in deek just now as he correctly fingered the doc. Also, he has been alluding to having a good role. Something which needed to be done early if the town is to win, as it could quickly become a case of goons outnumbering towns folk.

A few of your posts have been slightly odd, as I have pointed out at the time.

CCP, not sure how I've been dodgy at all, but your vote is wasted on me.

I'd say the same for me.

With you there ccp, although SHP is more suspicious to me than the other two. For now...

unvote Deek

Alright unvote stout for now.

I still feel we can trust deek, but as Maxi says, it is little more than instinct.

I'm still not sure of stout, but I'll hold off until 7.30-8pm until I vote. I need to go out around then.

BoJack Horseman
Alright unvote stout for now.

I still feel we can trust deek, but as Maxi says, it is little more than instinct.

I'm still not sure of stout, but I'll hold off until 7.30-8pm until I vote. I need to go out around then.

That's fair enough. I'll be off around then too so whatever my vote is by then it will stick.

I'm going to vote SHP. I'm not a fan of sheep. Voting me with no justification other than that that seemed the cool thing to do seems slightly suspicious.

I doubt i'll change that, although still have a few hours for more people to post.

deek is a very clever player, and it wouldn't be the the first time that he's led us up the garden path, but his arguments make sense and i'm inclined to follow his instinct for just now.

vote stout

Ryan Gosling

I'd like to know why S.H.P thinks AR is innocent. He said I was innocent in the last round, is he hinting that he is the doc possibly and has protected me and AR? Seems a bit odd seeing he voted AR in the last round, what has made him change his mind? I don't really trust him when he is being so...cr(eepy)yptic.

I don't think stout has done anything that stands out, Deek has little more to go on than the rest of us and what he may have seen as the doctor trying to put distance between himself and stout was actually the doctor playing mind games with us.

If I'm going to switch my vote from AR it will be between S.H.P, Cigaro and Dave as they are the only other 3 that I can see as slightly shifty. The latter 2 have breezed in and out of the game without drawing much attention but Dave in particular has been a bit peculiar with his most recent posts.

I don't know if AR is innocent, I just don't think he got up to much activity last night. I'll know more tomorrow I imagine.

BoJack Horseman
deek is a very clever player, and it wouldn't be the the first time that he's led us up the garden path, but his arguments make sense and i'm inclined to follow his instinct for just now.

vote stout

Garden path it is. If this comes off for the worse for me, seems like Deek is your man for tomorrow. Unless he's made an honest mistake of course.

ArmiyaRomanova

To save me wading through the thread again, does anyone have a note of the order in which votes were placed on The Doctor yesterday, and maybe even a note of where those votes fell in relation to his fabulous NONONONO post?

BoJack Horseman
To save me wading through the thread again, does anyone have a note of the order in which votes were placed on The Doctor yesterday, and maybe even a note of where those votes fell in relation to his fabulous NONONONO post?

post 113 - dave votes the doctor

post 169 - Deek votes

post 174 - flux votes

post 175 - I vote

post 179 - flux unvotes

post 190 - flux revotes

post 199 - Maxi votes

post 205 - nonono post

post 213 - boof votes

post 226 - CH votes

post 242 - Jenny votes (9.55pm)

post 243 - night time, doc dies

Didn't realise Dave voted so early on.

BoJack Horseman

That you did, my bad.

post 169 - Deek votes

post 174 - flux votes

post 175 - I vote

post 179 - flux unvotes

post 190 - flux revotes

post 199 - Maxi votes

post 205 - nonono post

post 213 - boof votes

post 223 - beverley votes

post 226 - CH votes

ArmiyaRomanova

post 169 - Deek votes

post 174 - flux votes

post 175 - I vote

post 179 - flux unvotes

post 190 - flux revotes

post 199 - Maxi votes

post 205 - nonono post

post 213 - boof votes

post 226 - CH votes

Didn't realise Dave voted so early on.

Cheers Stout... I was interested in who placed votes on the Doc in the half-hour or so before his 'suicide' post - the thinking being that he might have informed his goon chums in advance as to what he was going to do, to give them the opportunity to sneak in a vote.

Two folk fall into this 'category' - Jambolad (not on your list, but Post 195).

And Maximus.

Well well well.

Despite my saying I'd look elsewhere earlier, I haven't come up with anything better, so....

VOTE : MAXIMUS

BoJack Horseman
Cheers Stout... I was interested in who placed votes on the Doc in the half-hour or so before his 'suicide' post - the thinking being that he might have informed his goon chums in advance as to what he was going to do, to give them the opportunity to sneak in a vote.

Two folk fall into this 'category' - Jambolad (not on your list, but Post 195).

And Maximus.

Well well well.

Despite my saying I'd look elsewhere earlier, I haven't come up with anything better, so....

VOTE : MAXIMUS

post 169 - Deek votes

post 174 - flux votes

post 175 - I vote

post 179 - flux unvotes

post 190 - flux revotes

post 195 - JamboLad votes

post 199 - Maxi votes

post 205 - nonono post

post 213 - boof votes

vote 223 - beverley votes

post 226 - CH votes

Any others I missed? lol.

That reasoning is pretty sound. I don't think i'll be so quick to point the finger at Maxi though. Jambolad looks more likely to me, but then he's not far off flux's revote. My thinking there is flux voted originally for doc to use as an alibi, then unvoted so the vote doesn't count, then the doc comes out with his plan so flux revotes.

Still unsure. I'm away in 20 so will have decided by then.

Id like to know why SHP thinks you're innocent!

post 169 - Deek votes

post 174 - flux votes

post 175 - I vote

post 179 - flux unvotes

post 190 - flux revotes

post 195 - JamboLad votes

post 199 - Maxi votes

post 205 - nonono post

post 213 - boof votes

vote 223 - beverley votes

post 226 - CH votes

Any others I missed? lol.

That reasoning is pretty sound. I don't think i'll be so quick to point the finger at Maxi though. Jambolad looks more likely to me, but then he's not far off flux's revote. My thinking there is flux voted originally for doc to use as an alibi, then unvoted so the vote doesn't count, then the doc comes out with his plan so flux revotes.

Still unsure. I'm away in 20 so will have decided by then.

I was thinking that too re flux.

An alibi gone wrong.

yvonnejambo

Votes so far

Stout-5

AR-1

CH-1

Deek-1

S.H.P-1

Flux-1

Cigaro-1

Beverley-1

Maximus-1

Still to vote:

JamboLad

Commander H

Medico

Boof

Leesie-will be modkilled tonight if doesnt vote

Cigaro-as above

Garden path it is. If this comes off for the worse for me, seems like Deek is your man for tomorrow. Unless he's made an honest mistake of course.

I am voting on instinct, not on what I know.

I did know the doctor was bad and was proven right.

That is the difference.

Votes so far

Stout-5

AR-1

CH-1

Deek-1

S.H.P-1

Flux-1

Cigaro-1

Beverley-1

Maximus-1

Still to vote:

JamboLad

Commander H

Medico

Boof

Leesie-will be modkilled tonight if doesnt vote

Cigaro-as above

I'll vote! Just biding my time until the last minute!

That is the difference.

Thats why I am still feeling inclined to follow you.

yvonnejambo

Im going out for a bit then got an appointment with Sir Alan at 9pm. will be back at the deadline. If anybody wants to keep a tally of the voting from now till then it will make things go quicker and also night time roled people would be good to get things fast after deadline if poss. cheers enjoy ;)

Still only have one vote after being fingered.....

Cocky.

I'm willing to vote flux.

Deek is only going for Stout on instinct, o not sure to follow that really as its not an informed vote.

I'll follow my gut feeling on you.

Having read through the goings on today still doesn't look like anyone's giving much away.

Going on instincts alone Vote ArmiyaRomanova

Something just doesn't quite sit right with me about him

BoJack Horseman

That is the difference.

And i'm the most likely looking cult member out of everyone? I assure you i'm not.

I like the look of the flux's alibi gone wrong theory. This will be my last vote change, i'll try get on at the deadline to see if i'm alive. Although i'd probably get a ribbing from my mates for going online to check a game...

unvote shp

vote flux

BoJack Horseman
Having read through the goings on today still doesn't look like anyone's giving much away.

Going on instincts alone Vote ArmiyaRomanova

Something just doesn't quite sit right with me about him

Really? Odd choice...

Well the reason I voted when I did was I was only online for about 10 minutes the whole of yesterday between 1 and 7.30, I voted after Deek gave a 'subtle' hint. Clutching at straws if that is the best you can come up with AR, I'm sticking with my vote since you were so reluctant to vot the doc off.

Really? Odd choice...

As i said i really don't know.

I'm just unsure as to whether he's trying to help too much, taking the focus off of him/other cult members and putting it onto those he knows are not.

Something just doesn't quite sit right with me.

Could be completely wrong of course.

ArmiyaRomanova
Well the reason I voted when I did was I was only online for about 10 minutes the whole of yesterday between 1 and 7.30, I voted after Deek gave a 'subtle' hint. Clutching at straws if that is the best you can come up with AR, I'm sticking with my vote since you were so reluctant to vot the doc off.

My reason for voting you may be weak, but it's nothing like as weak as yours for voting for me. :tongue:

'So reluctant' to vote The Doctor off? I don't recall voicing such in a post before his demise, but I'm sure you'll be able to trawl it up for me.

I didn't vote for him because he was already obviously a goner, and for reasons best known to him, he'd tried to take heat off me earlier in the day.

I call not voting for him choosing not to stick a knife into a corpse - though it would have been easy for me to do so. And you yourself were saying that if I'd done so it would only be evidence of a goonly tactic. Make your mind up.

Hmmmm...nothing for nearly an hour.

Even the lack of activity is suspicious...

We need a vote count Boof, but the narrator is to busy watching the TV.:mad:

I told her I would have ran a third game if she was to busy. My game would finish tomorrow mind.:)

Archived