Children of Tefalism-The Game!

yvonnejambo

ArmiyaRomanova
It is a point, Boof along with stella and Jambolad have been nearly invisable in this game. I'm still not sure about you though AR

Invisibility is one thing you can't accuse me of though. :)

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF is the assassin playing at???

Deek couldn't have looked masonic-er if he'd posted a photo of himself in a pinny with his trouser leg rolled up :mad: and that's without me paying attention.

ArmiyaRomanova
WTF is the assassin playing at???

Deek couldn't have looked masonic-er if he'd posted a photo of himself in a pinny with his trouser leg rolled up :mad: and that's without me paying attention.

DDLN the assassin two games in a row perhaps?

Boaby Ewing
DDLN the assassin two games in a row perhaps?

Deek seems to think so, but I wouldn't make the same mistake twice. The town will probably need the assassin's kills at some point because of the way the cult's numbers will grow.

As for those accusing me of being a cultist - who the feck pointed out that the game was a bogey unless Yvonne fixed the rule re: the cult still getting to recruit even if we off one of them?

And who fingered The Doc first?

Cretins?

Idiots?

Or cult freaks?

Im thinking Cigaro, Commander Harris and possibly Boof are dodgy bad yins in this but really have no idea its a bit of gut instinct.

I like voting for him so my vote goes to

Vote Cigaro

He is due a role and I think its a bad one.

Deek seems to think so, but I wouldn't make the same mistake twice. The town will probably need the assassin's kills at some point because of the way the cult's numbers will grow.

As for those accusing me of being a cultist - who the feck pointed out that the game was a bogey unless Yvonne fixed the rule re: the cult still getting to recruit even if we off one of them?

And who fingered The Doc first?

Cretins?

Idiots?

Or cult freaks?

Even if you were innocent when you made those moves, who's to say you were not turned to the dark side? In fact that would make you a rather good target for turning IMO.

Boaby Ewing
Even if you were innocent when you made those moves, who's to say you were not turned to the dark side?

That's not going to happen.

ArmiyaRomanova

Now there's a leading statement if ever there was one....

Im thinking Cigaro, Commander Harris and possibly Boof are dodgy bad yins in this but really have no idea its a bit of gut instinct.

I like voting for him so my vote goes to

Vote Cigaro

He is due a role and I think its a bad one.

i think there all dodgy but then im not convinced about SHP, Maxi or AR either.

I usually cant pick the bad guys but in this game i think theres loads of potential baddies :confused: paranoia is getting to me.

I'll vote Maximus as i cant see why he's voting for DDLN.

Commander Harris

just seen his vote - think they're both probably dodge but I'm a bitter sort so I'll return the favour.

unvote AR, vote s.h.p.

I think I can place most of the good roles now. There is still some who doesn't fit in anywhere.

vote Armiya Romanova

One person's been significantly quieter than usual, and has even been claiming an uncharacteristic disinterest this game.

Not an empty claim, alas. After my dazzling performance in the last game I PMed Yvonne to apologise for not playing in this one, but plumped for it in the last few hours of the sign-up thread.

Just felt a bit of mafia-game burn-out and with the lighter nights coming thought I should be spending time a bit more productively...(so I'm spending much more time in the Terrace :laugh:).

And when the game kicked off with no PM then I felt obliged to give it some time, but wasn't going to go as nuts as I usually do - especially when I have got a role.

So if I could be ersed to look for a picture of a dog barking up a wrong tree...I'd post it :D

To be honest, I thought you were unlike yourself on day1 - usually the try-not-to-get-noticed day. However, from what I've picked up since then you seem to have redeemed yourself...a bit.

oh yeah

unvote Armiya Romanova

Has anyone got a fecking clue?

FWIW I don't think CH is all that bad tbh.

Commander Harris
I just get the feeling AR doesn't get up to much at 'night'.

feck. maybe he doesn't. :(

wasn't thinkng about that.

unvote s.h.p.

I still don't have a fecking clue!!!

Commander Harris

I missed a lot "yesterday". what was the crack with stout? could he still be dodge?

Want to boldify your unvote Commander?

Not that I'm trying to protect SHP...(if he's a goon), or I AM trying to protect him (if he's good):confused:

Commander Harris

indeed, unvote s.h.p.

apologies, I'm not really thinking straight today.

I missed a lot "yesterday". what was the crack with stout? could he still be dodge?

No idea about StOuT (or anyone) but the supposed safe ones who've been checked by the cop...any of them could have turned to the gadget-worshipping side.

So the notion of safe ones is slightly shaky, IMO. That's why I wanted the cop to have two investigates a night, or even just a flag-up from Yvonne if one of the past good checks has been turned (wouldn't need to name them, just give the info that one of them has gone bad).

ArmiyaRomanova

Okay, I'll pretend that I'm satisfied with Boof's explanation - for the moment, and

UNVOTE : Boof

There's another quiet man in the corner who's only voted for Deek and Flux - both townies....

VOTE : Stella_jambo

No idea about StOuT (or anyone) but the supposed safe ones who've been checked by the cop...any of them could have turned to the gadget-worshipping side.

So the notion of safe ones is slightly shaky, IMO. That's why I wanted the cop to have two investigates a night, or even just a flag-up from Yvonne if one of the past good checks has been turned (wouldn't need to name them, just give the info that one of them has gone bad).

If the cop investigates a roled player as opposed to a plain townie, what should Yvonne post?

hmmm stout is another strange one however, apart from 2 I'm 90% sure about, I don't really trust anyone in this game. Can Yvonne clarify what exactly the gossips can do, i.e can they only block a recruit if they target the godfather?

Well anyway, I'm going to vote Jenny for the time being as I've now gone down a bit of a dead end. I can't see any real clues especially as that last lynching was a such a complete mess.

I'll see you all tomorrow then. Goodnight and FFS don't do anything daft while I'm gone! :)

That could be taken two ways, I'm just not sure if you'd be stupid enough to say it if it was meant the way I first took it :confused:

If the cop investigates a roled player as opposed to a plain townie, what should Yvonne post?

I'd say just roled player.

What I was getting at was that if one of the previous checks that came back good became bad during the game, Yvonne could PM the cop to say so.

Clearly this would be a bit of an anti-goon move (aw diddums to them) if only one or two townies had been checked, but the cop would still have the dilemma of getting the information out.

I think if Yvonne just posted on-thread that a previously-checked good 'un had gone bad that might give too much away...or maybe not - I've not given it that much thought.

What I was getting at was that if one of the previous checks that came back good became bad during the game, Yvonne could PM the cop to say so.

Clearly this would be a bit of an anti-goon move (aw diddums to them) if only one or two townies had been checked, but the cop would still have the dilemma of getting the information out.

I think if Yvonne just posted on-thread that a previously-checked good 'un had gone bad that might give too much away...or maybe not - I've not given it that much thought.

If the goons try and recruit a good player, ie a roled player, the player dies, without being recruited. As opposed to a townie, who they recruit, that is the difference.

Any recruitments the goons have made will have been townies.

Or, just while I've got the idea in my head, the cop could have a kind of Joker card (or two) that he could play at certain stages in the game to get info if any good-checks have been turned.

Maybe one for a future game that involves recruitment...?

Or, just while I've got the idea in my head, the cop could have a kind of Joker card (or two) that he could play at certain stages in the game to get info if any good-checks have been turned.

Maybe one for a future game that involves recruitment...?

Good checks cant be turned, they die.

Only vanilla townies can be turned.

Boaby Ewing
That could be taken two ways, I'm just not sure if you'd be stupid enough to say it if it was meant the way I first took it :confused:

That depends if the first thing that I thought you thought first is the same or not? Or maybe my second thought was correct?

Or you could quit being daft and figure it out.

If the goons try and recruit a good player, ie a roled player, the player dies, without being recruited. As opposed to a townie, who they recruit, that is the difference.

Any recruitments the goons have made will have been townies.

I'll just use me as an example...

Say the cop thought I was a dodgy geezer and checked me out on day 1.

Result - townie.

Say the goons recruited me night 1 (as can happen, in the worst case scenario) or later.

Result - me goon, but cop thinks I'm not.

My Joker card idea is that the cop could play the joker at night and Yvonne would PM the cop to say that a previously-checked townie has been turned.

The vital difference is that the cop would know who's already been checked so would have a relatively small number of guaranteed potential goons to choose from. This would make the cop's role more complicated, but potentially more useful for the town.

I'd suggest only the cop got that info and would then have the difficulty of disseminating it.

Just a thought for a future game...Yvonne probably won't want to introduce it to this one...(or any future ones either :laugh:)

Good checks cant be turned, they die.

Only vanilla townies can be turned.

Ah - I see the misunderstanding...I was counting vanillas as good-checks (only because, by default, they aren't bad-checks:D) and anyone roled would be posted on thread as roled.

Boaby Ewing
I'll just use me as an example...

Say the cop thought I was a dodgy geezer and checked me out on day 1.

Result - townie.

Say the goons recruited me night 1 (as can happen, in the worst case scenario) or later.

Result - me goon, but cop thinks I'm not.

My Joker card idea is that the cop could play the joker at night and Yvonne would PM the cop to say that a previously-checked townie has been turned.

The vital difference is that the cop would know who's already been checked so would have a relatively small number of guaranteed potential goons to choose from. This would make the cop's role more complicated, but potentially more useful for the town.

I'd suggest only the cop got that info and would then have the difficulty of disseminating it.

Just a thought for a future game...Yvonne probably won't want to introduce it to this one...(or any future ones either :laugh:)

I think Yvonne should clarify that it's always been so :D

I think Yvonne should clarify that it's always been so :D

Indeed - I'm sure it was in the small print, or some of that bloody annoying white print that some folk are keen on using. :D

That depends if the first thing that I thought you thought first is the same or not? Or maybe my second thought was correct?

Or you could quit being daft and figure it out.

Hmmm...maybe I'm being stupid, or else maybe you have a reason to try & confuse me.

Will have another read of everything and make my decision once i get my work finished for the evening/morning.

For now

Vote DDLN

May well change my mind later

stella_jambo

well the assassin sucks.

i did vote deek but that was way early on and then i voted flux as i thought about hwo the cult would pick up.

i dont really have a clue.

not a goon and ive been a been workin the last few days

vote commander harris stickin with my theory of nwho they would touch up to jin them ina cult orgy thingy mi bob.

yvonnejambo

Ok if cop investigates a good player, that is a townie or roled player all I am saying to the cop that it is either a good or bad investigation. I am not bringing more rules in now and the cop is free to investigate the same player as many times as they want. I would say for the cop to investigate any good players is a bit of a waste as they can be turned the same night (or die).

yvonnejambo
hmmm stout is another strange one however, apart from 2 I'm 90% sure about, I don't really trust anyone in this game. Can Yvonne clarify what exactly the gossips can do, i.e can they only block a recruit if they target the godfather?

Well anyway, I'm going to vote Jenny for the time being as I've now gone down a bit of a dead end. I can't see any real clues especially as that last lynching was a such a complete mess.

I'll see you all tomorrow then. Goodnight and FFS don't do anything daft while I'm gone! :)

The gossips I should have actually put to the front of my night time list as they can stop any person who pms me that night or any person mentioned in that pm from whatever the plans were. If they sent a name of a cult member it would only count if it was that member sending me the pm with who to recruit.

yvonnejambo

Votes so far;

Commander Harris-2

Maximus-1

Cigaro-1

Jenny-1

Stella-1

DDLN-1

Deadline 10pm tonight

stella_jambo seems more active since the cult managed to recruit another townie, maybe he's been turned

Vote stell_jambo

Apologies people...I had no internet access last night! :(

Missed page loads, the assassin eh? How could they not know what Deek was?? Narrows down for me who it might be though!

Some pieces have fallen into place as who is who. However, I'm also trying to keep in my head that just because someone saw/looked at someone else and thinks they are good that they might not be now! Makes trusting folks much harder.

I will stick in a vote now and like yesterday will Vote StOuT - I have a list of those I would vote for and those I wouldn't. StOuT is on the former.

Boaby Ewing
well the assassin sucks.

i did vote deek but that was way early on and then i voted flux as i thought about hwo the cult would pick up.

i dont really have a clue.

not a goon and ive been a been workin the last few days

vote commander harris stickin with my theory of nwho they would touch up to jin them ina cult orgy thingy mi bob.

In vino veritas.

Vote: Commander Harris

Commander Harris

hands up if you don't have a clue.

:wavey:

seriously folks, I'm whiter than white. you should really turn your attentions elsewhere - in fact I'm wondering whether you guys are goons or just plain stoopid like me.

dave, don't think stella was on the wine :P

Archived