Children of Tefalism-The Game!

yvonnejambo

Unvote medico

vote maxi

If i dont then i would be going against what I think :)

I was right with Cigaro and hopefully right here

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I'm gonna settle my head.

I've wondered about 2 players for a while. One is StOuT as I think has been made clear and the other is Bev.

Bev would have been checked by the cop early doors given his use of the Boofster system. Then she'd have been townie. I'm not sure she still is. She'd be a perfect recruitment target...

I dunno what to do. And DdlN is yet to convince me. I want to believe but how can he claim to know anything? Why so keen? And I can't help but remember he tried to get us to lynch Deek when it ws obvious Deek was good.

Convince me Dave!

BoJack Horseman
Ok I'm gonna settle my head.

I've wondered about 2 players for a while. One is StOuT as I think has been made clear and the other is Bev.

Bev would have been checked by the cop early doors given his use of the Boofster system. Then she'd have been townie. I'm not sure she still is. She'd be a perfect recruitment target...

I dunno what to do. And DdlN is yet to convince me. I want to believe but how can he claim to know anything? Why so keen? And I can't help but remember he tried to get us to lynch Deek when it ws obvious Deek was good.

Convince me Dave!

Ok, this is interesting. You've never had suspicions of Bev before. Is this you two now trying to distance yourselves? You've voted hand in hand and agreed on a lot over the last few rounds. Yet you suddenly reckon she's a badun? What's brought about this change?

I honestly give up now. There is only one player left who's judgement I feel I can trust now AR has gone and the player he is voting for is not on my list of suspects. The reason I won't go with Jambolad's judgement is fairly obvious, he has voted me, that is very misguided as I have been trying my best to find any flaws in people's games and spot any cultish behaviour right from the start and after the early handbags I was going along the same line of thinking as AR - who did indeed turn out to be a fellow townie. In this game it has been more difficult than ever with the bumbling cop getting cought out before he could provide too much solid evidence and the amount of recruitments that have been made.

By process of elimination I make these my 3 top suspects;

Beverley

Jenny

Stout

Dunno who I'd say the 4th could be but I think Boof would be more likely than Medico or Milky because if we are looking at a recruitment then IMO the cult would want someone who can play the baddie role well and if we're looking at an original cultist then Medico and Milky have put on the newbie act very well if they are cult members because I don't see much evidence that they have had any extra help throughout the game.

For now though I shall

vote Stout

simply because he has swerved the noose more times than I can remember, I know that didn't prove to be a good reason with stella but I really can't find much to choose between the others on my list TBH.

Hmm, you 2 jumped on the bandwagon pretty quick there despite the fact Jambolad is just going on a hunch.

yvonnejambo

Maximus-3

Medico-2

DDLN-1

Stout-1

Still to vote

Milky

K1874M

Boof

Jenny

Deadline 10pm

BoJack Horseman
Hmm, you 2 jumped on the bandwagon pretty quick there despite the fact Jambolad is just going on a hunch.

The fact your top 3 possible goons are Beverley, Jenny and me, yet you chose me is very suspicious. The fact I think both Bev and Jenny are goons makes this more so.

I'll stick with my vote for now.

The fact your top 3 possible goons are Beverley, Jenny and me, yet you chose me is very suspicious. The fact I think both Bev and Jenny are goons makes this more so.

I'll stick with my vote for now.

I'm suspicious of all but 2 players left, those names are the 3 I suspect the most (I forgot about CCP however who has had something of a vendetta against me for the whole game, he wouldn't make a bad recruit either). The fact you have now voted in tandom with CCP, jumping on the easy opertunity presented by Jambolad that could get you right off the hook and have been for up the drop at least 3 times and somehow avoided death each time are the main reasons I've picked you out of that list, Beverley and Jenny have been unusually quiet but neither have acted as consistently dodgy as you throughout the game.

Ladies and mentalmen That concludes the case for the defence.

hmm

Im suspicious of Stout, Maxi and Medico....but there is no real reason. Stout really does stick out too.

I think both of them are bad...

I'm sticking with Maxi but if he is bad he is doing a very good job of trying to save himself.

As I always try to have a reason - and I'd better look for one myself now that AR has left us - I think someone's been awfy quiet this game.

Actually lots of folk have, but this one in particular sticks out like a sore thumb.

So...sorry, m'dear...love your singing but I think you're a naughty girl...Vote Beverley

Ferking great folks.

May be forced to switch votes because you guys are being a bunch of hobos.

I'm the most innocent guy here FFS.

hmm

Im suspicious of Stout, Maxi and Medico....but there is no real reason. Stout really does stick out too.

I think both of them are bad...

I'm sticking with Maxi but if he is bad he is doing a very good job of trying to save himself.

Switch to stout then!

In fact, she can keep for another day.

Folk seem sure about the stethoscoped one so Unvote Beverley and Vote MedicoHearts.

Laptop gone kaput again, so will try to get back on PC before deadline.

Who says it's a stab in the dark.

So you're stalling then.

One more for the list.

I really hope you and Bev are not playing games here.

Folk seem sure about the stethoscoped one so Unvote Beverley and Vote MedicoHearts.

O RLY? Not sure what you guys are playing at now, I feel like the pawn in a very sadistic game of chess.

unvote medico

vote stout

:mad:

C'mon people, do it, do it!

DDLN is the only one that actually seems convinced I'm bad, and even he isn't willing to give any reason for it. Beverly then jumped on the bandwagon with some minimal hesitation and now you're joining them.

You're making the wrong decision.

Right now it looks like I'm going to have to try and save myself though.

Unvote DDLN

Vote Stout

yvonnejambo

20 mins well prob 15 the time this posts! Im going out for a couple of drinks for my mates birthday as soon after I can turn the game to night time and then that will give the night time folks an hour or 2 to get their stuff in before I turn game back today. Sorry if that makes no sense, I blame the sale of wine in our somerfield.

If you turn out to be a townie then sorry but I value my own life more and I'm not one to go gambling it on a tie breaker

unvote stout

vote medico

Just as I value my life for the good of this town. You have more chance in a three way tie - breaker than two way.

Unvote Stout

Vote Maxi

yvonnejambo

Ok I will do heads or tails. I will pm someone the result and ask them to post it after 1 of you have put your choice on the thread. please dont post on the thread for a couple of mins to give me time to pm someone.

yvonnejambo

Ok I got to go out hopefully Deek will post my response to head or tails and I will be back in about an hour. Take it the game as night from now

Boaby Ewing
So who dies? I don't understand :confused:

I presume you're still alive - but not for long.

Oh well, I officially retire from Mafia games.

I will explain all later.

Good luck for the rest of the game.

Oh well, I officially retire from Mafia games.

I will explain all later.

Good luck for the rest of the game.

explain now :D

yvonnejambo

Could you please post Heads lives onto the game thread please

was what I sent to Deek

So Maximus is lynched and as much as he had the town convinced of his goodness, the town people started to rebel. Maximus was strung up and his electrical gadgets came falling from all his pockets.

Maximus-cult member lynched day 7

it is now night

I said he was bad to! ages ago!

if people listened to me we could be sitting with our feet up and a pipe by now!!

yvonnejambo

As night came the towns people were all full of glee (or wine), they had bagged a cult member who had fooled plenty.

So the doc went out on the peee then the assassin couldnt find the victim and the gossip talked to him/herself all night in the bistro.

So nought really happened

Its now day 10 left in game

3 cult left

deadline 10pm tomorrow or 6 votes for a lynch

3 bad un's left is that right?

Stout and Medico maybe?

Not sure who els....

DDLN and CCP i trust...

Archived