Riotwatch

Italian Lambretta

JamboRossi79

Mark Stone is fecking nuts going up to folk who have just looted asking them why and if they proud.

Answer : "We're getting our taxes back"

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Private Hudson

its just got mental, its spreading everywhere. its coming through on twitter that the police are out protecting my local curry's/pc world and halfords. some streets closed off by police that i walked by just a few hours ago. probably be a sleepless night tonight because of police choppers.

no worries though, if asian gangs are fighting protesters elsewhere my flat will be protected by my local bengali gangs

Hilariously enough the looters aren't touching kebab shops apparently. They know better.

Private Hudson

My local Asda, M and S and Argos have been done apparently. Where's The Comedian when you need him?

The_Comedian.jpg

maroongoals

Mark Stone is fecking nuts going up to folk who have just looted asking them why and if they proud.

Answer : "We're getting our taxes back"

Doubt they pay taxes

people do know that under your insurance policy, nothing is covered under "civil unrest"? your flat/shop/car gets torched in this, no payout.

That black women is ******* awesome! Spoke to mates who live in ilford, the places is getting turned over.

Grim, spoke to mates who have said they are tooling up and making sure if these liberty takers start in thier area they will not hold back! If the police don't start getting control i do fear that volience will spread and people will take the law into thier owe hands which is just as bad as the morans who are doing this.

people do know that under your insurance policy, nothing is covered under "civil unrest"? your flat/shop/car gets torched in this, no payout.

Nothing civil about they *******s..

My local Asda, M and S and Argos have been done apparently. Where's The Comedian when you need him?

The_Comedian.jpg

morrisons at thamesmead central is rumoured to be hit as well. i work right next to it, no alarm calls as yet though so i'm guessing my building is still standing!

Private Hudson

Think the guy is just back from a EDL meeting!

That black women is ******* awesome! Spoke to mates who live in ilford, the places is getting turned over.

Grim, spoke to mates who have said they are tooling up and making sure if these liberty takers start in thier area they will not hold back! If the police don't start getting control i do fear that volience will spread and people will take the law into thier owe hands which is just as bad as the morans who are doing this.

It's not ideal but the Police simply don't have the numbers to keep up with what is happening at the moment. The scum are moving from area to area tipping off other gangs as to where is safe and free of cops. If the city goes vigilante then they'll be swamped and wish they were never born.

It sounds a bit Rambo but if they get anywhere near me or my family I'll take whatever measures necessary.

Nicholas Brody

It's not ideal but the Police simply don't have the numbers to keep up with what is happening at the moment. The scum are moving from area to area tipping off other gangs as to where is safe and free of cops. If the city goes vigilante then they'll be swamped and wish they were never born.

It sounds a bit Rambo but if they get anywhere near me or my family I'll take whatever measures necessary.

Stay safe!

hide or run, thats what i'd be doing! i don't feel at risk where i am right enough, but i could easily be on the cusp of trouble

I P Knightley

The song was written about Coventry city centre becoming a ghost town due to the death of the car industry and the problems between black and white youth at that time.

Read the link in the last post; listen to the lyrics; Google search it. Jerry Dammers doesn't think so. I don't know who your "Specials" mates are, but I think they're either imposters or pulling your leg.

Twitter is sensational.

What's Stephen Fry saying?

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

bcdf050a-5dfe-8256.jpg

Woman jumping from burning building in Surrey St.

That's fake I think

That's fake I think

:laugh:

Now I see it on a bigger screen, I think you're right....

EDIT: Wait, no...apparently it's not. It's from photo agency WENN and those weird signs are tram signs....

Private Hudson

hide or run, thats what i'd be doing! i don't feel at risk where i am right enough, but i could easily be on the cusp of trouble

I'm not in the middle of it by any stretch but I live in an area that is near areas where it's kicking off big time. About 5-10 mins from Croydon and 15-20 from Clapham Junction. Some of our shops have been done though. The pace it's spreading is the most worrying thing and the police are not coping at all.

Vlad-Stupid

People still referring to it as protests :vrface:

Took me ten mins to explain to my bursd that it's got feck all to do with the protests :vrface:

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

:laugh:

Now I see it on a bigger screen, I think you're right....

EDIT: Wait, no...apparently it's not. It's from photo agency WENN and those weird signs are tram signs....

Wow :o

See the vid I posted above as well?

edit - the lad's posted more!

http://yfrog.com/0j5jjlz

http://yfrog.com/h0qbldxj this pic here is the same bit where he filmed half an hour ago in the vid earlier in the thread ffs

Breakin' Rocks

Read the link in the last post; listen to the lyrics; Google search it. Jerry Dammers doesn't think so. I don't know who your "Specials" mates are, but I think they're either imposters or pulling your leg.

Jerry Dammers is no longer a member of The Specials I wonder why.

What's Stephen Fry saying?

Better call Saul

army should be in. shoot them all i say.

I agree if they can do it once they can rightly do it again :ninja:

Nicholas Brody

This is ******* mental. Police are out of ideas, although nothing they can do.

Just got this text. "Hi I'm just back from holiday, Just saw the footage on Sky News. Who were Rangers playing in london?"

Vlad-Stupid

Just got this text. "Hi I'm just back from holiday, Just saw the footage on Sky News. Who were Rangers playing in london?"

:lol:

From twitter:

Just seen 30 hooded kids heading towards Emirates Stadium on Holloway Road. Could be nothing, but pretty hairy. Stay indoors.

Chris Benoit

Croydon shooting confirmed.

Once the first body surfaces this whole thing is going to go mental. Jokey tweets (LOL ANOTHER GAZZA JOKE) have already all but dried up.

Has the guy been confirmed as dead?

This is ******* crazy.

Good news Ed Milliband, Cameron and Boris will be back in the morning.

Archived