Riotwatch

Italian Lambretta

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better call Saul

would it? i can't see how

What I meant was just a real low for Britain to have to involve the Army ...that its got that bad <_<

jamboinglasgow

Just heard this on sky. WTF , this really is like motosis. F.......n brain dead little shits frightening the life out of people. One woman had one of them at her bedroom door. Scum.

That is horrible. This is no way a protest, it is just ****.

Cardiac Rucksack

The united kingdom is falling apart. Sending in the army is the only way to sort out this filth.

Drylaw Hearts

Kicking off in Liverpool now. Astonishing.

It's only a matter of time before Manchester is involved.

portobellojambo1

Now breaking into peoples house whilst they're in bed.

This lot are real scum and the I think getting the Armed Forces in is the only way to sort this out.

But people will complain if the police/ armed forces were to deal with this in the manner it should be dealt with. We don't like to see violent people killed/dealt with, we expect our police force and army to stand back and let them get on with it, because they are doing it for a reason, no.

If they thought they were feckin deprived (the excuse that appears to be getting used for mindless violence) before they started all this nonsensical shit, wait until they discover how much prices will rocket once it comes to a halt.

Cardiac Rucksack

That is horrible. This is no way a protest, it is just ****.

It was never a protest. just opportunistic neddy little scumbags.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Surprised it has taken that long.

Are the Royals getting evacuated to Canada or Australia?

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

228930_10150336929615955_561830954_9728137_2027976_n.jpg

Cars on fire in Liverpool.

Radioactive Mince

You'd have to imagine that Leeds/Bradford will be involved at some point.

Widespread UK anarchy on the way?

weird, the screen shot suggests you are in mobile mode on google blink.gif

I think the link is forcing that, but I can't really tell. :ninja:

Not one of these scumbags would be missed if the army went in and started mowing them down.

Dregs of society.

But people will complain if the police/ armed forces were to deal with this in the manner it should be dealt with. We don't like to see violent people killed, we expect our police force and army to stand back and let them get on with it, because they are doing it for a reason, no.

If they thought they were feckin deprived (the excuse that appears to be getting used for mindless violence) before they started all this nonsensical shit, wait until they discover how much prices will rocket once it comes to a halt.

Excellent post. Go in hard, if these idiots get hurt, brought it on themselves.

Pete Seeger

This is out of the police's control now. Communities at risk need to group together to fight these cretins themselves.

Already rioting in Leeds. A lad was shot there earlier.

Radioactive Mince

I think the link is forcing that, but I can't really tell. :ninja:

I've posted my own screenshot attachment above (post #403), in case you missed it.

Which is just what we need with threats from abroad and the police clearly not able to handle the rioters.

Lets hope it gets brung to a halt imminently.

I've posted my own screenshot attachment above, in case you missed it.

I saw your screenshot, thanks, but I'm still trying to work out why I can't see it properly on the link.

Radioactive Mince

I saw your screenshot, thanks, but I'm still trying to work out why I can't see it properly on the link.

Oh right, I see. Can't help you there I'm afraid.

Scott_HMFC1874

Helicopters and heavy police presence in Glasgow centre tonight. Don't think anything has kicked off but certainly anticipating it!

Tommy Wiseau

It is genuinely terrifying that people like this exist and how easily mob mentality has taken hold. A Scottish boy on 5Live described it as "a carnival atmosphere" - now being reiterated by another couple of residents in Clapham.

I can't even begin to understand the depth of the crevices in some of these communities, I think it's near impossible to fully appreciate it. I feel very sheltered in my cosy little Edinburgh suburb tonight. :mellow:

Family businesses and residences have been wrecked, buildings like the Carpetright building that have been features of the community for a hundred and fifty years or more, gone. Just incredible.

jamboinglasgow

Helicopters and heavy police presence in Glasgow centre tonight. Don't think anything has kicked off but certainly anticipating it!

It wouldn't surprise me to be honest if it did. Hope it remains a quiet night for the police.

Scott_HMFC1874

Where mate?

Was in glassford street and 3 riot vans went by in the space of 5 minutes, not in any particular rush but certainly enough to think its connected

Nicholas Brody

I reckon most of the larger city police forces' will be put on alert for the time being.

I really don't want to get all caught up in this but can't help but feel a bit freaked out by it. It's not something I ever thought I'd see in the UK and even if I did, I thought it might be for worthy political reasons. This is just disgusting and the fact that so many people are involved all over the place just makes me feel so genuinely sad. It's really sickening.

London is such a great city. It's horrible.

Where's Boris? Surely he dealt with some pesky blighters when at Eton (or wherever he went) & knows what to do.

This is thoroughly mental.

Greed is fueling this far more than any hard feelings towards any particular group. Folk have clearly seen this on the news and thought looting was a good idea to get them some new gear they wouldn't be able to afford.

This has nothing to do with protesting any more, it's being driven by materialism.

How sadly ironic

This is thoroughly mental.

Greed is fueling this far more than any hard feelings towards any particular group. Folk have clearly seen this on the news and thought looting was a good idea to get them some new gear they wouldn't be able to afford.

This has nothing to do with protesting any more, it's being driven by materialism.

Main tv stations still ain't reporting any spread of the trouble further than Birmingham! UVC's more uptodate than the news!

BBC reporting that a police station in Handsworth, Birmingham is on fire.

tumblr_lpmu03Foyw1r1p3wro1_400.jpg

Main tv stations still ain't reporting any spread of the trouble further than Birmingham! UVC's more uptodate than the news!

It's not me mate it's Twitter. :laugh: I've nearly broken my F5 button.

Nicholas Brody

BBC reporting that a police station in Handsworth, Birmingham is on fire.

Think that could be a tipping point :unsure:

jamboinglasgow

Ken Livingstone trying to score political points and use it for his mayoral campaign, poor timing and shameless (earlier interview not read the whole thread so dont know if people have already mentioned this.)

Archived