That's Knightley country, that is.

Time to circle the wagons.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Has the guy been confirmed as dead?

This is ******* crazy.

Good news Ed Milliband, Cameron and Boris will be back in the morning.

Nah it's non-lethal.

So far.

Think they might need to bring that COBRA meeting forward a wee bit. 9am tomorrow? Seriously? After a good hearty breakfast and a quick jog around Hyde Park?

The only borough untouched is the very one they should be terrorising. Westminster.

Idiotic comment. Cannot blame everything on politicians. Trouble is we have allowed a criminal, lawless, immoral underclass to grow in our society.

Nicholas Brody

Has the guy been confirmed as dead?

This is ******* crazy.

Good news Ed Milliband, Cameron and Boris will be back in the morning.

2335: Police at the scene of the Croydon disturbances are investigating a "non-fatal" shooting, according to a source.

No more details are immediately available.

Eee-ficking-eeek!

That's Knightley country, that is.

Time to circle the wagons.

2347: Adrian Mills, who owns a restaurant in Ealing, says his staff - with whom he is in regular telephone contact - report that there are about 100 looters in the area and a shopping centre is on fire.

The till in the restaurant was emptied by looters and all the alcohol was taken.

"The police don't seem to have the numbers to cope with the way this is spreading. It is complete and utter lawlessness," he says.

Guy on Sky News wandering down a street wandering into shops to show the extent of the looting.

It's scary how stretched the Met are during this.

I P Knightley

The only borough untouched is the very one they should be terrorising. Westminster.

I'm sure you didn't intentionally advocate terrorism but even if they did head for the right borough, they wouldn't get their message across as you'd like. They'd find a nice shopping centre - the one by Victoria, perhaps; nick stuff and burn it.

The rest of Westminster's on holiday.

Chris Benoit

I need to get SKY multiroom, BBC news 24 been shit.

Asking a guy who owns a furniture store "did they steal any of your stock or just set it on fire?"

"seeing as it was 3 piece suites I don't think you'd miss them running down the street with them on their head!"

:vrface:

Better call Saul

Guy on Sky News wandering down a street wandering into shops to show the extent of the looting.

It's scary how stretched the Met are during this.

Should get Bodie and Doyle onto this

Private Hudson

Idiotic comment. Cannot blame everything on politicians. Trouble is we have allowed a criminal, lawless, immoral underclass to grow in our society.

laugh.gif

Yes, it's true that we seem to have a less caring society than in supposedly better times, but is that not just rose-tinted spectacles? Ours is the only generation to have had an underclass? laugh.gif I think, Sir, you are the idiot. thumbsup.gif

portobellojambo1

Has anyone noticed if they appear to be stealing a lot of cider and vodka. Would be handy to know if we will have to take a carry out down for pre match refreshments or can still purchase it locally.

Think they might need to bring that COBRA meeting forward a wee bit. 9am tomorrow? Seriously? After a good hearty breakfast and a quick jog around Hyde Park?

:D Only in the UK. We are getting texts from folk in various areas barely getting mentioned on the news, it is spreading pretty quickly by all accounts.

Pete Seeger

Not far at all, if that map is to be believed. :blink::whistling:

It's covering the whole of central London. Is the link not working? :blink:

I did. It had one street bookmarked.

Did I miss something? :unsure:

when i clicked it i saw about 20 places highlighted

Nicholas Brody

#ChalkFarm man in mask: "Hamsptead, bruv. Let's go Rob Hampstead."

Clearly no enough police :unsure:

laugh.gif

Yes, it's true that we seem to have a less caring society than in supposedly better times, but is that not just rose-tinted spectacles? Ours is the only generation to have had an underclass? laugh.gif I think, Sir, you are the idiot. thumbsup.gif

Never siad you were an idiot, said your comment was idiotic. Sad you have to descend to that level.

We have a situation where we have allowed teenagers to rule our streets, and their parents are feckless idiots.

Ordinary folk are terrorised by little hooligans who get away with it time and time again. We have not had the stomach to address the issue as well, baulking when the police get hard with these little thugs. Pathetic. This is what happens when rampant liberalism reaches its natural end.

From twitter:

Just seen 30 hooded kids heading towards Emirates Stadium on Holloway Road. Could be nothing, but pretty hairy. Stay indoors.

Interested to see what happens with this.

Radioactive Mince

Here's what I see:

Worked ok for me.

Many, many map-points all over London. This is mental.

Commander Harris

Here's what I see:

it's because your on a mobile. trying viewing in "classic" and see if that makes a difference.

Worked ok for me.

Many, many map-points all over London. This is mental.

Can someone post the full link?

Interested to see what happens with this.

the Emirates is pretty much off cadem road, so its no surpise its heading that way as on the other side is holloway road which leads to tottenham.

***** now robbing people's house! ******* scum!

Drylaw Hearts

Now breaking into peoples house whilst they're in bed.

This lot are real scum and the I think getting the Armed Forces in is the only way to sort this out.

Private Hudson

Never siad you were an idiot, said your comment was idiotic. Sad you have to descend to that level.

We have a situation where we have allowed teenagers to rule our streets, and their parents are feckless idiots.

Ordinary folk are terrorised by little hooligans who get away with it time and time again. We have not had the stomach to address the issue as well, baulking when the police get hard with these little thugs. Pathetic. This is what happens when rampant liberalism reaches its natural end.

Rampant liberalism? When have we had that? You do realise our court system has never been working so hard? Our prisons have never been fuller? Going to blame it on New Labour now? The same New Labour who were basically a middle right government? Do me a favour.

This is about a number of things including, but not limited to, the effects of rampant Capitalism, not Liberalism, cultural problems, social problems and just basic stupidity.

And spare me the patronising 'sadness' you feel. thumbsup.gif

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe
edbury Restaurant has been raided and the diners mugged. Kitchen staff apparently came out wielding knives.

Better call Saul

This lot are real scum and the I think getting the Armed Forces in is the only way to sort this out.

That would be the lowest of the low to involve the Army

Nicholas Brody

Think it's going to end up going that way. :ninja:

it's because your on a mobile. trying viewing in "classic" and see if that makes a difference.

It is?

Sent from my desktop using Firefox :eek::whistling:

the Emirates is pretty much off cadem road, so its no surpise its heading that way as on the other side is holloway road which leads to tottenham.

***** now robbing people's house! ******* scum!

Just heard this on sky. WTF , this really is like motosis. F.......n brain dead little shits frightening the life out of people. One woman had one of them at her bedroom door. Scum.

Sexton Hardcastle

It surley has to end tonight.

Seems like they are trying to take/cause as much damage as they can.

Its hard to think how it can escalte much further.

Drylaw Hearts

That would be the lowest of the low to involve the Army

It's out of control.

These feckers are like locusts working their way through every suburb in London causing millions of pounds worth of damage.

There are very few options left to sort this out.

Better call Saul

It is?

Sent from my computer using electricity :lol:

Commander Harris

It is?

weird, the screen shot suggests you are in mobile mode on google blink.gif

Archived