Riotwatch

Italian Lambretta

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBC confirming that Manchester, Liverpool and Birmingham are seeing rioting now too.

Also, a restaurant in Notting Hill attacked, the people inside mugged and the kitchen staff came running out with knives. This is crazy...

Scott_HMFC1874

I hear there is a facebook group for an Edinburgh riot as well, could be bolloks as it was a lassie on my facebook saying it.

I have work in the morning but I really don't want miss anything of this, Ive a feeling something bigger is going to kick off before this is dealt with.

I was going to force myself to go to bed but then saw @NickyWoolf had started gathering a mob of his own and realised others are probably doing the same. Normal folk getting together and trying to do something about it...admirable in many ways but almost makes it even more depressing. Is that what they've come to? Nobody helping them so they have to do it themselves? Jings...

bajthejambo

Quite unbelievable. The Army must be brought in to deal with the situation.

As someone already posted, none of these little tramps would be missed.

Not sure what London building this is, but it's gone now sadly :(

Looks like it used to be this. :o

aaaaal.jpg

jamboinglasgow

As much as I'd like to see affirmitive action taken against these wee bawbags, I honestly don't know what people expect the army to do.

On a side note;

http://www.facebook.com/pages/You-know-a-riot-just-got-serious-when-they-cancel-the-Carling-Cup/130545487040439

:laugh:

I agree, calling in the Army could lead to an escalation, apart from being over-stretched I think the police are trying to be careful they dont make things worse by being seen to be heavy handed as that could spark further anger.

Hoping all my pals in Clapham are ok. All quiet in Angel thankfully although I had heard chat of Islington getting smashed up.

Really does feel like nobody is in charge.

I was going to force myself to go to bed but then saw @NickyWoolf had started gathering a mob of his own and realised others are probably doing the same. Normal folk getting together and trying to do something about it...admirable in many ways but almost makes it even more depressing. Is that what they've come to? Nobody helping them so they have to do it themselves? Jings...

Apparently the police are refusing to let him out his drive :rolleyes: you'd think they'd have higher priorities than blockading a mans driveway.

The Old Tolbooth

Looks like it used to be this. :o

aaaaal.jpg

That's the one mate, I've since found out that it was a carpet store on the ground floor, and there were 46 flats above, so now 46 families are homeless with nothing left.

I agree, calling in the Army could lead to an escalation, apart from being over-stretched I think the police are trying to be careful they dont make things worse by being seen to be heavy handed as that could spark further anger.

Unquestionably, but you've got to hit back and let these little ***** know that they'll not get away with it. Lives and property are at serious risk and the police are unable to protect large areas of the city, this isn't acceptable and I think the wider public would accept seeing a few of these scumbags gunned down as they're setting buildings on fire, mugging people and breaking into shops.

Searching for stuff about the riots on Twitter and there seems to be a lot of people pissed off at Justin Bieber because he hasn't tweeted about them yet. What the ****! :lol:

Apparently no credible reports of riots in Manchester yet.

Edit: Wow http://twitpic.com/6368t9

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Meanwhile, in London, Twitter's saying it's spreading in a western direction, via Wembley. Heavy Asian presence there, can't imagine they'd take it lightly.

Right, defo away to bed now. No more updates from me. Up to the rest of the on-the-ball Tweeters laugh.gif

Nelly Terraces

Appeasement of certain members of society in London is the root cause of all of this, unless you've lived in London, you haven't a clue what goes on. No doubt their pathetic hypocritical lawyers and other apologists such as Rita Chakrabati will be there to say how hard done they all are. It's been coming for years. Sad to see my old area of Lewisham being trashed by a bunch of no mark wasters. My sympathies are with the poor folk whose's homes, businesses and livelihoods have been wrecked by this scum.

I just hope the rioting doesnt break out in Norwich. Stay strong Shaun :sob:

:lol:

Where is he? Thought he would have been all over this.

JamboInSouthsea

Hoping all my pals in Clapham are ok. All quiet in Angel thankfully although I had heard chat of Islington getting smashed up.

Really does feel like nobody is in charge.

What's the closest area to where you are...can you hear it all in the background?

some boy on twitter saying a policeman has been stabbed in liverpool. obviously not confirmed or anything.

Appeasement of certain members of society in London is the root cause of all of this, unless you've lived in London, you haven't a clue what goes on. No doubt their pathetic hypocritical lawyers and other apologists such as Rita Chakrabati will be there to say how hard done they all are. It's been coming for years. Sad to see my old area of Lewisham being trashed by a bunch of no mark wasters. My sympathies are with the poor folk whose's homes, businesses and livelihoods have been wrecked by this scum.

Never met you Nelly, but you're a "face".

How many of your "boys" wrecked kebab shops/Indians/takeaways during the day?

Let's not be shy.

It won't be none.

Why did they do that Nelly?

Was it coincidence?

Was it chance?

Was it racism?

Just asking Nelly.

In the last 6 months or so we've seen the rise of the Arab Dawn where people have been rising up and protesting in the streets for their freedom. In the UK we see the youth take to the streets to riot for Plasma tv's and playstations. A thoroughly depressing situation.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/24wOhY/www.viceland.com/wp/2011/08/liveblogging-the-riots/

this has being some of the worst scum of the earth

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150333636850851

BoJack Horseman

I can't stop pressing refresh :vrface::rofl:

More footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plU1_GxW66Y&feature=player_embedded

Defo my last update though.

I know how you feel. I just want to go to bed (actually want to read Harry Potter) but I can't stop looking at these updates. The footage coming out of twitter is incredible.

I know how you feel. I just want to go to bed (actually want to read Harry Potter) but I can't stop looking at these updates. The footage coming out of twitter is incredible.

Im the same. Be knackered in the morning...

Tommy Wiseau

3ee35a203e44032595ae089bed4f92c2_18130618.jpg

Smithdown Road in Liverpool. This is like ****ing Children Of Men.

3ee35a203e44032595ae089bed4f92c2_18130618.jpg

Smithdown Road in Liverpool. This is like ****ing Children Of Men.

You going to get the top boys ready incase it kicks off up here Franko?

You going to get the top boys ready incase it kicks off up here Franko?

I posted that pic ages ago and no one said anything.

:sob:

Hearts of Vladland

http://www.facebook....123751121053590

:facepalm:

In seriousness, wee fuds everywhere are catching on that they can get away with this. It could spread to places like Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston.

Tynecastle first... why was I expecting it to be Hibs fans?

P.s I think the snowman killer is in the admin.

Archived