Riotwatch

Italian Lambretta

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gregory House M.D.

Suave, definitely. But not Paulo-suave :pleasingao:

1 undone button suave. Paulo outsuaves them all though.

BTW isn't that a shirt you wear with a kilt Tam's got on? Can see string!? If so, It's Risqu? Suave

I bet ALL the photos taken from Tottenham tonight will be saved on file and published in the press the morning after the Hearts game blaming our paedo manager attacking fans base.

I would like to apologise for my thread yesterday about the pubs and I hope this rioting is in now way related.

The BBC presenter was trying to somehow state that when 50 people turn up at a police station and demand instant answers it is not only acceptable but somehow ok for them to act as they did when no response was given -- unbelievable -- wonder what would be her response if 50 people turned up at her door and demanded answers ?

Yep call the police -- too bad if they were busy on another call !!!

2 of my fiance's pals go down to Tottenham games. Said they area is a shit hole and their fans attack other fans for no reason..

Complete rubbish mate. (about the fans, not the shit hole bit lol)

Looks nasty at the moment though.

16045091.jpg

16045060.jpg

400x375.jpg?fit=scale&background=000000

Watching Sky news Sunday morning they say it was like the second world war. Millions and millions of pounds worth of damage looting still going on.

I could not understand why Spurs wanted to move to the olympic stadium many miles from Tottenham but if posters are correct and there fan base is from outside Tottenham it makes sense.

portobellojambo1

Tottenham is the biggest dump in the UK, an absolute craphole. Nobody who lives there goes to watch Spurs, the massive demographic changes in the area down the years have seen to that.

This 100%.

The area of Tottenham now seems to be the dumping ground for those nationalities that other strife torn parts of London want feck all to do with. For the game it is a case of drink centrally, get a train to either Seven Sisters/White Hart Lane stations, stay on the main roads leading to the stadium and get to feck out of the place immediately the game finishes. For those of us who were in Mostar in 1988 that was a piece of cake compared to what the visit to Tottenham will be like, my old AK47 has been cleaned, oiled and reloaded and I just need to check the pins in a couple of grenades before sticking my stuff in my back pack for this game (its been a good 39/40 years since I went to a football match with full combat gear, glad we don't have to go through customs).

Might be a good idea to leave the kids, wives, grannies, grandads and every body else at home, if you want to see them again.

Jambomullins

Isn't it funny how an internet site can all of a sudden turn a normal working class area of London into Basra.....

For those who are worried about trouble in the away leg.........Don't go or stick to rugby. The Spurs fans will welcome us with open arms just like the Millwall fans did at their pub in deepest, darkest war torn Bermondsey last year

WELCOME TO HELL!

I would like to remind you of my first post on this forum

'..........don't stray too far off the beaten track, the Somalians, Albanians & Turks are not very friendly...' (words to that effect!)

portobellojambo1

Isn't it funny how an internet site can all of a sudden turn a normal working class area of London into Basra.....

For those who are worried about trouble in the away leg.........Don't go or stick to rugby. The Spurs fans will welcome us with open arms just like the Millwall fans did at their pub in deepest, darkest war torn Bermondsey last year

I get the impression that Spurs fans only venture into Tottenham once a fortnight for home games, they don't live there.

I get the impression that Spurs fans only venture into Tottenham once a fortnight for home games, they don't live there.

Correct

A very small percentage live within walking distance.

The last member of my family still in the area died a couple of weeks ago (old age before you ask!).

Jam Tarts 1874

I am not surprised that there are people in the Tottenham area who think they have a grievance. From what I heard on Radio 5 this morning it seems that the locals believe the guy who was shot dead on Thursday was "murdered" or "executed" by the Police - nothing to do with the dead man being armed and taking shots at armed Police!

You know Tottenham is a deprived area when they put the total value of the damage caused last night at ?37............

Also proved the point that the local 'ethnics' all support the Arse - the only place that wasn't looted was the Spurs shop!!

J Cheever Loophole

That's what happens after they win?Better not pump them,then IMOwhistling.gif

Randle P McMurphy

You know Tottenham is a deprived area when they put the total value of the damage caused last night at ?37............

Also proved the point that the local 'ethnics' all support the Arse - the only place that wasn't looted was the Spurs shop!!

looters only steal items of value mate

1 undone button suave. Paulo outsuaves them all though.

BTW isn't that a shirt you wear with a kilt Tam's got on? Can see string!? If so, It's Risqu? Suave

I think that may be some sort of stringy neck decoration. Like what surfer dudes would wear. Not sure where that falls in suaveness terms.

Heartsfc_1874

just looking on bbc and saw riots happening in tottenham dosen't look pretty scenes down there

as every1 knows spurs firm has a good connection with aberdeen, any1 worried about them joining up and causing a lot of crap before and after this game in the capital and also down at shite hart lane aswell. hear from alot of rangers fans here in northern ireland that some of them are going over to the away leg and if aberdeen come down there going to team up with chelsea and run spurs and aberdeen all over london,

wish they wud just all stay away and let us play our football match and have a peaceful occasion down in london, rather than bringing all this crap

the windae cleaner

as every1 knows spurs firm has a good connection with aberdeen, any1 worried about them joining up and causing a lot of crap before and after this game in the capital and also down at shite hart lane aswell. hear from alot of rangers fans here in northern ireland that some of them are going over to the away leg and if aberdeen come down there going to team up with chelsea and run spurs and aberdeen all over london,

wish they wud just all stay away and let us play our football match and have a peaceful occasion down in london, rather than bringing all this crap

what a load of PEESH ! :P

and ?

the windae cleaner

just what i heard dont shoot the delivery driver

so what your saying is a mob of alleged rangers boys from northern ireland are going to travel all the way to london for a bit of naughtiness ..... utter b0ll0x :blink:

why the f would they do that when they just need to start a march to start a riot....

you my friend talk pi5h

either that or you pal about wi some Jackanorys :thumbsup:

also common knowledge ASC dont travel south of perth :lol:

just looking on bbc and saw riots happening in tottenham dosen't look pretty scenes down there

they just heard they are only getting 1200 tickets for tynecastle

I've heard that Carlisle Murder Inc Crew are going to team up with the Brighton And Hove Albion Ballistic Boys and go after the Crystal Palace fans. So Palace have been in touch with the Peterborough Cannibal Crew for back up.

Yeovil so far have declined to comment.

Italian Lambretta

Latest update from sky news

Sky news sources understand that a lot of local Black kids will be sporting brand new Adidas trainers today :lol:

I laughed at the ?37 damage.. Looting charity shops... Will they get new hoodies in there ? Hideous things..

I P Knightley

I've heard that Carlisle Murder Inc Crew are going to team up with the Brighton And Hove Albion Ballistic Boys and go after the Crystal Palace fans. So Palace have been in touch with the Peterborough Cannibal Crew for back up.

Yeovil so far have declined to comment.

Worrying, Tazio. Very worrying.

they just heard they are only getting 1200 tickets for tynecastle

"What do you mean you aren't using loyalty points, ya feckers!"

funkstar_spursboxoffice.jpg

How exactly do you run someone all over London? Do they chase them about on tube trains and the like? If the Aberdeen and Spurs coalition manage to get away? Do the other squad have spotters all around London keeping an eye out for them?

Sounds exciting.

Sexton Hardcastle

How exactly do you run someone all over London? Do they chase them about on tube trains and the like? If the Aberdeen and Spurs coalition manage to get away? Do the other squad have spotters all around London keeping an eye out for them?

Sounds exciting.

As little interest i have in this, a friend who supports Aberdeen is saying their "boys" are indeed making a trip down.

I wonder if they will all be raging about the ticketing arrangements.

On my way back to London from my stag weekend and I'm hearing that there's a riot expected in stratford tonight, a whole one tube stop from where I live. I'd love to get out there with my camera but I don't have the balls for it

Nicholas Brody

Kicking off in Hackney. What can the police do? Are water cannons and rubber bullets illegal? What will it take for a curfew to be put in place?

Kicking off in Hackney. What can the police do? Are water cannons and rubber bullets illegal? What will it take for a curfew to be put in place?

You want the whole of London to be put under curfew? Why should I have a curfew put on me?

That's what your asking as we have had problems in the north creeping into the east and also in the west. I agree about water cannons but I think rubber bullets is too far and dangerous just now. That would have to be a last resort and an admission from the met that they've lost all control

You want the whole of London to be put under curfew? Why should I have a curfew put on me?

That's what your asking as we have had problems in the north creeping into the east and also in the west. I agree about water cannons but I think rubber bullets is too far and dangerous just now. That would have to be a last resort and an admission from the met that they've lost all control

They have!

This is just people looking for a excuse to rob people blind! Once this mess is cleaned up i hope there is heavy sentences for all of those involved!

Nicholas Brody

Nah not the whole of London, although now I think of it, it wouldn't work as it would kind of have to be :blink:.

the underlying reason for disorder like this is the criminal justice system. nothing more - nothing less. decades of society becoming more and more soft on crime. absolutely no will whatsoever to build and run prisons in order to better satisfy the ends of justice.

there was a time and place when looting could easily have got you shot dead dead on the spot. the arrested culprits during this event are so large in number, and prison places are so few in number, that the only likely outcome will be that a lot of this lot will get off with nothing much more than a slap on the wrist.

predictably the usual sort of hand-wringers are giving it the 'it's more of a social and community problem' blah blah. is it ****... it's urban savages running amok and ruining peoples' lives and livelihoods.

i wouldn't think twice about shooting them.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

the underlying reason for disorder like this is the criminal justice system. nothing more - nothing less. decades of society becoming more and more soft on crime. absolutely no will whatsoever to build and run prisons in order to better satisfy the ends of justice.

there was a time and place when looting could easily have got you shot dead dead on the spot. the arrested culprits during this event are so large in number, and prison places are so few in number, that the only likely outcome will be that a lot of this lot will get off with nothing much more than a slap on the wrist.

predictably the usual sort of hand-wringers are giving it the 'it's more of a social and community problem' blah blah. is it ****... it's urban savages running amok and ruining peoples' lives and livelihoods.

i wouldn't think twice about shooting them.

It's even less than that ffs.

Some "gangstaz" and some scallies and neds got pissed off because one of their ned mates carried an illegal gun, fired on the police with said illegal gun and is now dead.

**** them.

Archived