Riotwatch

Italian Lambretta

North Berwick Jambo

I am sure i heard Ken Livingston on Skynews earlier stating that the government were still to classify all the unrest as a riot :whistling:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ygklf.jpg

No idea where this is but Swarovski is a crystal store would have cost them a bundle if it was looted, nevermind the smug gits would have atleast got a 1/4 score for it.

As we near 1,000 posts on the thread, we've decided to change the thread title.

Loving the name change!!!

Dagger Is Back

He also said he employs 15 to 20 people so they will all now be unemployed.

What a bloody shame for the guy and his employees. As someone said earlier, the cost will be astronomical and it's all of us who will be paying for it in one shape or another.

I'd this weird sensation of my computer screen lurching to the right. But then I checked and it wasn't my screen. It was JKB's membership. :whistling:

Dagger Is Back

I'd this weird sensation of my computer screen lurching to the right. But then I checked and it wasn't my screen. It was JKB's membership. :whistling:

:lol:

Lurch? I'm currently viewing this at a 90 degree angle.

You need a JKB Swingometer or whatever it's called.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

2nccc.jpg

Sikhs out in force. Mental

Sikhs are rum as anything. Destroy anything that came in their way.

I wish I was Sikh. :(

Nice thread title Uly. Kaiser Chiefs called it :lol:

Short and to the point. :thumbsup:

Any news?

Panic on the streets of Carlisle, perhaps? :whistling:

I P Knightley

Just looted myself a groovy new coffee maker today, so will be having more than my normal quota of coffee this evening.

:whistling:

Might be up with you.

On the other hand; I've got a couple of iron bars and my mate wants to find the gang that hounded him out his house last night...

Private Hudson

woot.gif Ulysses wants to hug a hoodie! ninja.gif

chester copperpot

:whistling:

Might be up with you.

On the other hand; I've got a couple of iron bars and my mate wants to find the gang that hounded him out his house last night...

Get tore in about these *******s and keep us posted from your end.

Heading to bed.

With no violence in central and greater London, hopefully it is a turn for the greater good.

Although maybe with the media publicity they are waiting for their opportunity - I certainly hope not, sure there is

still violence & it is still early in UK.

Fingers crossed we do not have the scale there was last night.

kingantti1874

I'm bored of this now. They wouldn't be missed by wider society if they were all just shot in the head. down.gif

This, Mate of a mate in London is an armed copper - all tooled up ready to go awaiting the order (which unfortunately is unlikely to come) it would only take a couple.. These aren't hardened crims, they'd ahite themselves

Nicholas Brody
Tom Steedman describes to the BBC News Channel watching rioters target a Salford supermarket. He says they managed to drive away police who had been defending the store. "[The rioters] then proceeded to smash through all the shutters on the store, it's been completely looted, and now they've set the store on fire." Mr Steedman says he has seen a lot of people walking away with bags. "It's not just youths, there was actually a family drove up in a car and filled up their boot with stuff from Lidl and drove off."

:vrface:

chester copperpot

Get tore in about these *******s and keep us posted from your end.

I honestly think it's only a matter of time before this reaches Scotland.

Was on the phone to my dad there, and he gave me an old persons perspective on it. We started talking about Enoch Powell and everything. I never thought I'd hear the day my day called his beloved Conservative government a bunch of limp wristed liberals.

Enfield

right. thought it was opposite bow registry office actually. looked very like it.

thanks

kingantti1874

I honestly think it's only a matter of time before this reaches Scotland.

Was on the phone to my dad there, and he gave me an old persons perspective on it. We started talking about Enoch Powell and everything. I never thought I'd hear the day my day called his beloved Conservative government a bunch of limp wristed liberals.

ALL of our governments since the 70's have been limp wristed liberals, hence why we have an entire generation who act without consequence - I really hope this is a turning point...

I actually don't think it will happen here for the primary reason that there will be more people willing to beat the shit out of any rioters than there will be rioters

Cardiac Rucksack

that did make me laugh. totally nicked it from ya

I unashamedly stole it from Graeme Swann the cricketer, so bash on.

Cardiac Rucksack

ALL of our governments since the 70's have been limp wristed liberals, hence why we have an entire generation who act without consequence - I really hope this is a turning point...

I actually don't think it will happen here for the primary reason that there will be more people willing to beat the shit out of any rioters than there will be rioters

Thatcher didnt exactly take much shit from the miners.

Cardiac Rucksack

Only in the UK could rioters in ?100 trainers organising things on ?300 smartphones claim to be in poverty." #manchesterriots

Summed up pretty well by one tweeter.

kingantti1874

Thatcher didnt exactly take much shit from the miners.

That's true, and the miners just wanted the right to work - these were *******s should be gassed...

Vigilante groups going out and looking to attack rioters in the interest of protecting property. This is what you get when the police allow these scumbags to run about unopposed, instead of clamping down hard. Who knows what these people think is reasonable force in taking these guys down...

You never expected them to sit back and watch did you?

its not like these morons have ever rioted is it! ******* scum to a man, asking people to bomb mosques! Says it all for these scumbags and the right wing losers!

Where were all the hard men last night in croyden or clapham? Good at going around ****** bashing tho!

Reading more about EDL involvement. Isn't pleasant. Sounds like the web is becoming even more tangled... :oldsad:

http://twitpic.com/63kps9

http://twitpic.com/63kjf0

http://twitpic.com/63ki8g

http://twitpic.com/63kekt

In fact, just have a look at:

http://www.twitter.com/everythingedl

I would doubt if the EDL were involved in the riots. They are more likely to be on the opposite side. Closely affiliated to the National Front, here is one point of their view.

http://www.national-front.org.uk/docview.php?docid=10

Archived