Riotwatch

Italian Lambretta

Martin Geisler is apparently 'prowling' around the east end of London. he's not seen any bother, I just love the fact he says he's prowling.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Comedian

Disappointing it is only rubber bullets. They can do a limited amount of damage and cause some bad bruising if you get hit by one, but only the real McCoy will do the job properly. Issue them with real bullets, to ensure these feckers never get a chance to do anything like this again.

Surely if they are as poor and downtrodden as they claim to be, while running about in designer gear and with top of the range phones being used to keep in touch, then ending it all will remove their pain.

Just got a message saying the Tottenham and Millwall 'boys' are out to kick some ass, good stuff, time someone decided to fight back without waiting for an order to do so.

Top tip for the use of rubber bullets. Those chunky batteries you use in torches fit nicely instead. Aim just infront so they stoat up.

Source? Uncle Lost Soul with 25 years RUC experience.

:yas:

Carl Fredrickson

From the BBC:

2236: More on the incident in the Bootle area of Merseyside - a man has been arrested on suspicion of vehicle theft after allegedly using a dumper truck to break into a Post Office. Only shutters were damaged, police say.

2236: A police station in Nottingham has been firebombed by a group of 30 to 40 men, according to Nottinghamshire Police. No injuries were reported.

2229: Peter Coulter, BBC News Liverpool city centre has gone into lockdown with all shops closed from 6pm. A digger has been used in an attempted robbery of a Post Office in Bootle.

2226: West Midlands Police have made 36 arrests tonight after shops were looted and vehicles set alight in Birmingham, West Bromwich and Wolverhampton.

But, so far, the violence has been less severe than Monday night's disturbances in Birmingham city centre.

2219: Chuka Umunna, Labour MP for Streatham, which includes Brixton, says he wants to see Blackberry's messenger service "temporarily disabled" between 1800 BST and 0600 BST to stop those organising disorder.

Gigolo-Aunt

Sky News now reporting "Former Rock Singer Liam Gallagher's Fashion Shop Attacked"

Think its fair to say that the editor on the Sky News night shift is not a fan of Beady Eye.

GrimUpNorth

it wasnt the EDL in Eltham or Enfield, might have been a few who were involved with them but it was all locals, fair play to them. And the Sikhs in Southall out guarding themselves against the looters.

Sky News now reporting "Former Rock Singer Liam Gallagher's Fashion Shop Attacked"

Think its fair to say that the editor on the Sky News night shift is not a fan of Beady Eye.

Thought she said Noel?

Gigolo-Aunt

Thought she said Noel?

If she did, she ###### up.

The flashing bar on the screen said "Liam Gallagher, Pretty Green etc"

Carl Fredrickson

They shutters in Manchester are doing their job, that's for sure!!!

They learnt a lesson after rangers were in town :whistling:

If she did, she ###### up.

The flashing bar on the screen said "Liam Gallagher, Pretty Green etc"

I'm ******* hammered so she may have said Liam but I think she said Noel.

Tommy Wiseau

First Boris has to cut his holiday, now this.

The bloody barbarians. :(

Newsnight 'debate' with a hilariously uninformed student, numbskull rapper Reveal, blinkered middle aged woman and humanity vacuum Kelvin Mackenzie.

"Kelvin, should we try and understand these events?"

"No"

BoJack Horseman

Thought she said Noel?

Pretty sure Noel doesn't have a shop so either you or her are mistaken.

I'm ******* hammered so she may have said Liam but I think she said Noel.

She said Liam mate.

Gigolo-Aunt

First Boris has to cut his holiday, now this.

The bloody barbarians. :(

Newsnight 'debate' with a hilariously uninformed student, numbskull rapper Reveal, blinkered middle aged woman and humanity vacuum Kelvin Mackenzie.

"Kelvin, should we try and understand these events?"

"No"

laugh.gif

Bloody Norah.

Pretty sure Noel doesn't have a shop so either you or her are mistaken.

I know it's Liam that has the gimpy clothes.

laugh.gif

Oh Vince!

:(

She said Liam mate.

Time for a Vodka then :D

Tommy Wiseau

Newsnight update: numbskull rapper is actually dominating on an intellectual level. :cornette:

PS. That is not a compliment to his intellect.

robin hood jambo

Canning circus police station in Nottingham petrol bombed :o

2 windows smashed and a small contained fire.

8 arrested.

Police station in diff area to where 40 cars set on fire last nite.

Motive for attack was to free 10 arrested earlier for trying to torch Nottm High School

Forest beat County on penalties after drawing 3-3

Am in Leicester at the moment, there were about 200 "hoodies" kicking about the town centre at 6pm, and about 10 cops, with the youths goading the cops. Theyve since smashed the majority of windows around the town, and the police are in riot gear pushing them to the outskirts of the town. I've had to speak to the riot cops to get back into my hotel, which has had its windows smashed. There are 2 police helicopters buzzing about now too.

This isnt a protest to what happened to the guy who was shot in Tottenham, it's just mindless violence and thieving, nothing more. What an awful society we live in :mellow:

Carl Fredrickson

Newsnight update: numbskull rapper is actually dominating on an intellectual level. :cornette:

He seems to be the only one worth listening to

I was just going to say that...

Gigolo-Aunt

biggrin.gif

The laddie so far gets a 6 out of 10 in the Monday Sun Soccer Pull Out.

chester copperpot

Just picked up the Mrs from Glasgvegas city centre.

All looked calm, but when I got her in the motor, she told me that there was apparently an incident in Mount Florida where a bank was robbed and a van was set on fire, though I haven't heard anything about this.

Anyone else.

Scott_HMFC1874

All looked calm, but when I got her in the motor, she told me that there was apparently an incident in Mount Florida where a bank was robbed and a van was set on fire, though I haven't heard anything about this.

Anyone else.

Not heard anything and mount florida is just up the road from me.

Also, surely a bank robbery would make the news pretty quickly with whats going on?

Anyone else.

Not a peep mate. Certainly wouldn't think Mount Florida would be a target, Milton, Parkhead, Drumchapel or Pollok maybe but not there??

Anyone else.

saw that mentioned briefly about 6hrs ago, presumed it was bs as it never gathered any steam. hopefully just a rumour - a bank seems very optimistic for a bunch of hoodies.

saw that mentioned briefly about 6hrs ago, presumed it was bs as it never gathered any steam. hopefully just a rumour - a bank seems very optimistic for a bunch of hoodies.

More likely to be ASDA Toryglen!!!

Anyone else.

That's just your average night in the Weege.

Get on sky 847! It's awesome! The Sikhs are out in force!

I suppose the difference is that they own the local businesses and protect them as such. Who is going to protect a Curry's or Jessop's?

All the same :yas:

I would desperately love to bogwash Michael Gove.

he looks like he'd enjoy it.

anyone who styles themselves on Tory boy is into some messed up stuff.

Some of these kids' justification for this nonsense is rediculous. "People are looting cos they cant get to college"

:what:

Anyone know the lady with the flabby ****?

Send her down.

Young mum. Nap. Had a few. Know the signs.

chester copperpot

Some of these kids' justification for this nonsense is rediculous. "People are looting cos they cant get to college"

:what:

You can bet they ###### go and put their balaclavas on as soon as the cameras are away.

You cannae justify what's happening regardless of where you're from.

Tommy Wiseau

:lol:

I would genuinely not be surprised if he turned out to be made of wax, like a primitive version of Yul Brynner in Westworld.

Archived