Riotwatch

Italian Lambretta

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dagger Is Back

The riot never came but it always felt imminent, it was very freaky being stuck in the store with the shutters down and no idea what was going on outside. We reopened against my wishes and were open til after 6 when everyone else was closed. Felt like a target and i've been on edge since I first evacuated the shop.

I'm home, safe and sound now and every shop and petrol station I passed on the way home was shut. It's nice to work for a company that cares for you isn't it.

PROFIT over people. Disgusting

Glad you're home safely. Must have been terrifying.

Who do you work for?

apparently the windows of the Manchester ugg store have been tanned in.

Ugg boots and hoodies... :yucky:

Call the fashion police

The riot never came but it always felt imminent, it was very freaky being stuck in the store with the shutters down and no idea what was going on outside. We reopened against my wishes and were open til after 6 when everyone else was closed. Felt like a target and i've been on edge since I first evacuated the shop.

I'm home, safe and sound now and every shop and petrol station I passed on the way home was shut. It's nice to work for a company that cares for you isn't it.

PROFIT over people. Disgusting

Where do you work?

Glad you're cool. What fine pillar of the community do you work for?

I'd love to name and shame but I better not. Not until I find myself a new job anyway :)

the owner of that croydon furniture store was on. the place has been on the go for five generations. he said it survived two world wars and two depressions in the 30s and 80s. now in ruins.

Private Hudson

I'd love to name and shame but I better not. Not until I find myself a new job anyway :)

Good point. laugh.gif

Dinnae like Tesco anyway.ninja.gif

Nicholas Brody

PaulLewis Paul Lewis

#Enfield: 100 white men, 30s-40s, sprinting along Hertford Rd. Shouts of "Get the *******."

:ninja:

chester copperpot

PaulLewis Paul Lewis

#Enfield: 100 white men, 30s-40s, sprinting along Hertford Rd. Shouts of "Get the *******."

FFS, Chelsea playing the night? :peepwall:

Having just lost a family member (albeit a not very nice one) it's surely understandable that they're not being as rational,reasonable and balanced as they could be

Me thinks they smell a big compensation payout!!! ?20 says Max Clifford is representing them before the week is out.

PaulLewis Paul Lewis

I think they will find it a hard jobwhistling.gif

kingantti1874

Having just lost a family member (albeit a not very nice one) it's surely understandable that they're not being as rational,reasonable and balanced as they could be

His family are clearly scum as well, what's with people(not suggesting u topct) who feel sorry with the man with a loaded gun, **** sake do people think the copper should wait till he points it at him... You carry a gun on the streets you run the risk of being shot it's as simple as that...

Honestly - they need to let the armed police, army off the leish, jail sentences for parents, minimum jail terms or those involved and then somehow try to fix the multitude if problems in society which has results in a bunch of see dicks basically thinking they can behave how they want with no consequences...

These people are utter vermin, they need to be given a good slap down

Nicholas Brody

Reports of petrol bombs being thrown in B'ham centre.

I need to hit the hay soon as I'm working at 6.30am. No doubt I'll miss the tanks rolling in..

:sob:

Dagger Is Back

No riots in Scotland eh? Superior, imo.

Long may that continue too. We've got deprived areas all over Scotland and to be honest it's quite remarkable IMO that things haven't kicked off here. You'd have to wonder why given how stretched our own police forces at the moment.

Anyone else doing the night shift with me again tonight?

Just had 2 very strong cups of coffee as was starting to flag there.

Im here for the long run, again!! Good shout on the coffee.

No riots in Scotland eh? Superior, imo.

:verysmug:

reports of rioting in Glasgow.

Dagger Is Back

:lol:

Also because I was fed up letting my heart rule my head by predicting a win for the JTs!

Can't get over the number of older guys in their thirties and forties standing about watching all of this.

There was a time when the men in the community kept these little yobs in their place - and any of them who stepped out of line would have got a good old fashioned battering.

I'm really beginning to wonder what we need to do to keep these scummy lowlifes in their place.

chester copperpot

Im here for the long run, again!! Good shout on the coffee.

Good man.

Just got myself a groovy new coffee maker today, so will be having more than my normal quota of coffee this evening.

:sheeeit:

Source?

With a bit of searching about it seems to be a well orchestrated hoax. Hope it is.

Rumours starting all over Facebook or gatherings in Gorgie and Princes Street... surely utter shite.

I was just at Gorgie McDonalds and can confirm there were two boys aged about 5 running about the car park topless.

They had a menacing look in their eyes so I decided to retreat to my flat with my big mac. I didn't want to risk becoming a statistic.

How can they tell?

It's black people rather than old firm fans.

joke. joke. i kid, i kid.

Dagger Is Back

It's black people rather than old firm fans.

joke. joke. i kid, i kid.

Now that's just taking the piss. :lol:

Blimey :vrface:

We should get this shut down asap.

I'd say they were bringing down STV's good name but...well...they'll give anyone a job.

It's unfortunate that so many people seem to be almost willing something to happen in glasgow. It doesnt help the situation and only creates tension and fear where there doesnt need to be. If nothing else, it should be shut for being a shit stirring shit spreader, nevermind the fact that they're ripping off a legitimate news source's naming style.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

A cousin told me it's worse in Manchester than the Beeb are letting on at the moment.

the owner of that croydon furniture store was on. the place has been on the go for five generations. he said it survived two world wars and two depressions in the 30s and 80s. now in ruins.

What a shame. The guy must be gutted. It has been an absolute disgrace down there, hope the police get stuck about them tonight!

kingantti1874

A cousin told me it's worse in Manchester than the Beeb are letting on at the moment.

Wouldn't surprise me, I said to the wife they need to downplay the reporting of this as it's oy duelling it more, they need to take down bbm, twitter and Facebook pages of people organising.. Unless they can use it to track them down and lock them up.

Carl Fredrickson

It is being reported that Everton fans are refusing to travel to Tottenham at the weekend......as the best stuff has already been knicked :ninja:

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

I'm bored of this now. They wouldn't be missed by wider society if they were all just shot in the head. down.gif

What a shame. The guy must be gutted. It has been an absolute disgrace down there, hope the police get stuck about them tonight!

He also said he employs 15 to 20 people so they will all now be unemployed.

Archived